Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) (46476 Views)

UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by gideonvision: 4:32am On Jan 26, 2016
What should I do I don't see my post anytime I make a comment
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by akp202(m): 4:35am On Jan 26, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
We 'jungle' back of pick up back then, all the way from Uloho Avenue to Kogbodi at 'Olori Kingdom' for Ughelli and we survived it.

Now we don bag degrees.

The Police nor go yarn free the guy.

o boy which set u be for kogbodi? hope no be emareyo pick up u dey hang put?
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 5:03am On Jan 26, 2016
akp202:
o boy which set u be for kogbodi? hope no be emareyo pick up u dey hang put?
boss, na Okirierhi dem pick up. Na Bus Emareyo get.

I started Kogbodi KG in the early 90's, I left when I was in JS 3 in 2oo1. Na my set finish in 2oo5.

What about u?
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by akp202(m): 5:22am On Jan 26, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:

boss, na Okirierhi dem pick up. Na Bus Emareyo get.

I started Kogbodi KG in the early 90's, I left when I was in JS 3 in 2oo1. Na my set finish in 2oo5.

What about u?
i know okirierhi very well...that was my set as well comprising of d likes of Atima,uloho,cyril etc
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 5:26am On Jan 26, 2016
akp202:
i know okirierhi very well...that was my set as well comprising of d likes of Atima,uloho,cyril etc
Spot on bro... That means I know u.
& I think u know me too.
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by McPhilz8(m): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Frankiss44:

So because the dude is carrying a bag means he is going to school? Does that look like a school uniform? undecided

No. It's a choir uniform.
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by litetias(m): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
I saw this today along Effurun-Sapele Road, close to Water Resources Junction. See what students now do just to get to school! I think it is funny but also risky!!! The tricycle rider was being helpful but his 'kindness' could turn to troubles if caught by the police grin grin
Na my area naim OP just cast so oo
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by HKAlegacy(m): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2016
It aint easy but man has to to get to where he is goin...#somehow
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Smellymouth: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Eeyah...

Took me down memory lane.. This was my means of transportation to sch back den in d mod 90's..

My sch dey very far and my papa nor get motor grin
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Mind you OP,he isn't going to school but going back home,l finished from this same school in 1997,and that's my way home.
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2016
That's a school uniform,na boys school,Urhobo Colledge Effurun...Surkwe eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No. It's a choir uniform.[/quote]
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by SamOgasco(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ogheneshocked

Are you also one of us? I mean of the Uhrobo Kingdom.... Cos I know my people, and my people knows me....
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by kirchofff(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Frankiss44:

Always quick to insult.. I know your type..
I'm sorry man, didn't mean to insult u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Themandator: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
I saw this today along Effurun-Sapele Road, close to Water Resources Junction. See what students now do just to get to school! I think it is funny but also risky!!! The tricycle rider was being helpful but his 'kindness' could turn to troubles if caught by the police grin grin

Urhobo college, my Alma....
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by delishpot: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2016
Many Nigerians be like.......

Whats the big deal? We all did it while growing up, so norrin is new here..........
This is why naija will never grow. When the elders expect their children and children's children to surffer like they themselves did while growing up. Look deeply and you can relate this mentality to every problem we are facing in naija. This "are you/am I the first person to pass through it/do it mentality. This it did not start with us/them and will not end with us/dem mentality will keep any nation in bondage for as long as it exists.
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Chijosky(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2016
make I comment small.. Op change ur windscreen before road safety go change am for you
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by DaGeneral(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
We 'jungle' back of pick up back then, all the way from Uloho Avenue to Kogbodi at 'Olori Kingdom' for Ughelli and we survived it.

Now we don bag degrees.

The Police nor go yarn free the guy.

Obviously this is the Son of Okoro.. Confirmed ikprukpru boy
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by jaez(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2016
No b shere shere o..dis boy pass tru d streetz and d streetz pass tru am....hustle dey him body... cheesy
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2016
DaGeneral:

Obviously this is the Son of Okoro.. Confirmed ikprukpru boy
R'Owebs DaGeneral... I spot you bros. How's my daughter?

Following you right back boss!!!
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by jaez(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Frankiss44:

So because the dude is carrying a bag means he is going to school? Does that look like a school uniform? undecided

No be skool uniform na man u jersey undecided
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by dennisworld1(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Urhobo college student grin grin grin
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Alezy(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2016
JigsawKillah:
Haba to you o, Rapmoney

You enter the town new? This one na small one na
E be like you nor do conductor just to reach school or tangoli pick up.
E clear say u be warri pikin with the word tangoli. ...shit mehn, long I heard that.
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Alezy(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2016
Frankiss44:

that looks like urhobo college uniform.
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2016
going to bed to sleep is also a risk
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by vboss(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2016
THATS URHOBO COLLEGE MODEL SCH EFFURUN...

YOSEH
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by vboss(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Themandator:

Urhobo college, my Alma....

we are much here then....

We are still spirited over all

1 Like

Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by Misselocon(f): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Dat's one student ni
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by princeBlack77(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
I did same severally at a moving pick up van back den o.In 1997,I had a great fall I cn never 4get...We shall overcome
i swear bro I can't forget mine I felled with my stomach hitting heavily on the road grin
kossyablaze:
I did same severally at a moving pick up van back den o.In 1997,I had a great fall I cn never 4get...We shall overcome
i swear bro I can't forget mine I felled with my stomach hitting heavily on the road
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by EDhims(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Why generalize it "see the risk students take to school in warri" but ur pic shows me just one student
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by dagruv: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
you sure say na school that guy dey go?
I tink say na school oooo (1) wit dat his trouser n bag #SecSkul (2) neatness (3) shoe (4 ) stature
Re: The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) by dgreatrock(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Please how's that dude a student?
Rapmoney:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) / 18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.