Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 AM

Mugabe's Take On Homosexuals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mugabe's Take On Homosexuals (518 Views)

Nickelodeon Channel Targeting Kids To Become Homosexuals / Its A Man's Responsibility To Feed The Wife (mugabe) / Parental Responsibility In Creating Today's Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe's Take On Homosexuals by oloriooko(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
LETTER TO WHITE MEN...
~
Dear white men, U asked us to wear coats under hot sun, we did;
~
U said we should speak your language, we have obediently ignored ours.
~
U asked us to always tie a rope around our necks like goats, we have obeyed without questioning.
~
U asked our ladies to wear dead people's hair instead of the natural hair God gave to them, they have obeyed.
~
U said we should marry just one woman in the midst of
plenty black angels, we reluctantly agreed.
~
You said our decent girls should wear catapults instead of the conventional pants, they have obeyed.
~
You asked us to use rubber in order to control our birth rate, we agreed.....
~
Now U want our MEN to sleep with fellow MEN and WOMEN with fellow WOMEN so that God would punish us like Sodom and Gomora?
We say No!!
We don't agree with U this time! Proudly African, we say a huge NO to GAY relationships and LESBIAN.

~Robert Mugabe

If U say NO to HOMOSEXUALS & LESBIANS click "like" and share with friends

1 Like

Re: Mugabe's Take On Homosexuals by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
I came across the above post sometime last week; also stumbled upon another of his speeches recently. It goes:

"Racism will never end as long as white cars are
still using black tyres. Racism will never end if
people still use black to symbolise bad luck and
white for peace. Racism will never end if people
still wear white clothes to weddings and black
clothes to funerals. Racism will never end as long
as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted
not whitelisted. Even when playing snooker. You
haven't won until you've sunk the black ball, and
the white ball must remain on the table. But I
don't care, as long as I'm still using white toilet
paper to wipe my black butt , I'm fine!"..

I couldn't stop laughing when I read the last part.

I may not totally agree with his line of thought though (on racism), but I must confess, he's as witty as they come.

I clicked 'like' by the way.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? / Man Who Was Starved Of Sex For Four Years Gets Divorce / Having A Baby In NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.