Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,947 members, 7,803,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Farts (mess) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Farts (mess) (1436 Views)

Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! / My Life Is A Mess - Please Help Me Fix My Life / Farts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farts (mess) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hi. I am a slightly fat girl dat loves 2 fart (mess). I especially love the rotten egg types, any other girl like me? My farts are the silent hot type!!! Any fart loving girl like me? By fart, I mean mess, polluting the air, iso e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Farts (mess) by fakooblak(m): 5:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Rubbish....
Re: Farts (mess) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2016
fakooblak:
Rubbish....
Ur Fada
Re: Farts (mess) by fart4mee: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE HYPOCRITE.. THEY LIKE TO CURSE AND ABUSE OTHER PEOPLE WHO OPENLY COME OUT WITH THEIR PERSONALITY OR FLAW SEEKING LIKEMINDED FRIENDS OR ASSISTANCE BUT YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THE KIND OF DIRTY THINGS THEY ARE HIDING AND NURSING IN THEIR PRIVACY IN PLEASURES OR IN PAIN.. USELESS WICKED BOMBASTIC ANIMALS THAT WILL REPLY A POST WITH INSULTS EVEN WHEN THEY CAN CHOOSE NOT TO COMMENT IF THE POST IS NOT APPEALING TO THEIR INTEREST..
some of us appreciate your confidence and courage to openly declare your farting abilities and gift..
INFACT WE LOVE U FOR IT
keep on the good works.. you will be surprised that your post might have giving hope to someone out there who probably thinks she is alone with hes or her farting conditions.. you might have even saved a life that is having suicide thought because of excessive farting conditions and embarrassment because of the way ppl around him or her are treating them due to their farting issues..
MANY GUYS A SEARCHING FOR LADIES LIKE YOU TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONNSHIP WITH BUT ITS HARD..
I AM ONE OF THEM..
so i can only encourage you not insult you like the previous reply above who dont know what people are interested in a lady or a guy..
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS
you can message me on fb fart4mee@gmail.com or check my Facebook page mariah farthing to real some of my own farts stories
Re: Farts (mess) by hiplus: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Farts (mess) by hiplus: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Farts (mess) by Stanleydon01: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
I like

(1) (Reply)

Okwû Igbo Nke Zuruoha (Igbo Words That Have Gone Global) / What Is “sugarcane” Called In Your Native Language? / Twenty Reasons Why Queen Amina Of Zaria Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.