Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection (63089 Views)

Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Thirdwrist(m): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2016
boombay:

just because I love lil kesh over ASA doesn't mean you're more intelligent than i amundecided
Nne he is. How can you compare Lil kesh and Asa? That's like comparing my bingo with a lion. BE CAEEFUL OH!

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Olushauneddy(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2016
But seriuosly, I couldn't hold my temper !!!
poshestmina:

You didn't have to insult him bro
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by ideylaff: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
punch line bro.....
Anyone who doesn't know Asa doesn't know what music is.... I might be a rapper buh Asa nd Brymo re two people I wouldn't disrespect when it comes to music..... Jesse Jags included...

You said it all Asa , Brymo You know your Onions surely
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2016
ideylaff:

You said it all Asa , Brymo You know your Onions surely
I sure do...
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Olushauneddy(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2016
Whoever loves Lil Kesh over Asa is nothing but a MUGU, LEARNER, MUNTULA and DOWN SYNDROME.
Thirdwrist:

Nne he is. How can you compare Lil kesh and Asa? That's like comparing my bingo with a lion. BE CAEEFUL OH!
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by silent10(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2016
kenny905:
na she sing sang #there's fire on the mountain and err'bdy seems to be on the run.....even if ur in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan u should Av heard that song.....
U quoted d wrong person
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Thirdwrist:

i ain't comparing... just trying to tell you that you shouldn't prosecute other for liking artiste that don't sing or entertain in your preferred style...
for example you don't like olamide ..so don't look down on people that likes his music... people choices are differentundecided

3 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by silent10(m): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2016
mayowabola:
Where is her child
Lol grin, bt dat's a gud observation

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 12:52am On Jan 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

What will she say? "Ibam bam eiye ibakeee". Who got time for frivolities??

Better than all this senseless and meaningless street noise
Different strokes for different folks sha
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Olushauneddy(m): 12:52am On Jan 26, 2016
But she's damn prettier than you are. How about that?
dovelike:

Thank you smiley. I've been hearing her name but I've not listened to her music. Besides, I don't like the way she looks. Scary

5 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Olushauneddy:
Whoever loves Lil Kesh over Asa is nothing but a MUGU, LEARNER, MUNTULA and DOWN SYNDROME.
what do you expect from a 14 yr old boy who grew up in a slum and attended a public sec school all thru??
do you expect him to listen people like john legend,Taylor swift over Olamide and WizKid??undecided

nna use your brain
you can't compare ASA and lil kesh together because their styles are different and besides ASA sings better songs...
but people's choices are different
I stil prefer lil mesh over ASA thogrin

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by nifton(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:

It makes absolutely no difference to me. Am not rooting for her attention, just saying that I don't know her but people like you just don't get it,do you?
Hey, that your piece up there seems sarcastic and somewhere down the line u hate cause of her scary face.I bet u,she is more popular than your stunning looking Nigerian artists.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by ehix89(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:
Don't know who she is, I've never listened to any of her songs, like seriously
u shld hv a rethink my dear,her songs r super cool,trust me
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Better than all this senseless and meaningless street noise Different strokes for different folks sha
OLAMIDE MAKES MORE MONEY THAN ASA THOgrin
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Better than all this senseless and meaningless street noise Different strokes for different folks sha
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Thirdwrist(m): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2016
boombay:

i ain't comparing... just trying to tell you that you shouldn't prosecute other for liking artiste that don't sing or entertain in your preferred style...
for example you don't like olamide ..so don't look down on people that likes his music... people choices are differentundecided

You still don't get it do you? When you talk preference, you say : I like Olumide and not Phyno or I like Wizkid and not Davido. But how can you say I prefer Borno to Dubia, Thats insane. Asa is a far cry compared to all your touts that call themselves musicians here.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by chiefolododo(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2016
dovelike:
Don't know who she is, I've never listened to any of her songs, like seriously
some people are living under the rock
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by poshestmina(f): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2016
boombay:

I am not their account officer dude
Asa songs are mature and inspiring and I love her
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Se me baby crush

Is like me sef go start to show off my collections oh.

Beht first let's start with my ready for the laundry shirts grin

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by nifton(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2016
boombay:

where you put don jazzy,psquare,tuface,Olamide and co...
don't judge out of sentimentsundecided
dbanj nko?
Hehe bro, those guys are local heavy weights not taking anything away from them though,Asa's songs transverses the whole world.
#Naija Adele.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2016
Thirdwrist:

You still don't get it do you? When you talk preference, you say : I like Olumide and not Phyno or I like Wizkid and not Davido. But how can you say I prefer Borno to Dubia, Thats insane. Asa is a far cry compared to all your touts that call themselves musicians here.
if I say I prefer hell to heaven...
itz my choice
asa is better than Olamide and co but her songs doesn't serve everybody..olamide's olic concert was the biggest show in the year 2014 and 2015 respectively... Olamide makes more cash than asa...Olamide is more popular than ASA internationally...check the numbers of their followers on instagram and twitter...why
because a lot of people prefer olamide to asa..
but ASA is a better artiste

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by silent10(m): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

I am not their account officer dude
Asa songs are mature and inspiring and I love her
E dey vese me sey u dey quote dat guy sef angry jst let am be wit him peanut brai... lipsrsealed
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by boombay(m): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2016
silent10:

E dey vese me sey u dey quote dat guy sef angry jst let am be wit him peanut brai... lipsrsealed
no insults bro...just trying to make our opinion known... i repeat ASA is better but her songs doesn't serve everybody!
you see those touts on the streets of Lagos??
now tell me how you expect them to start listening to asa or my 65 yr old dad that only listen to sunny ade,Ebenezer obey and co??
please tell me... people choices varies you can't call people imbeciles because they don't like Asa's style of music..
ASA is an amazing artistes tho
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by tellwisdom: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:

Better than all this senseless and meaningless street noise
Different strokes for different folks sha

Ok, can you bring her C.D to my house?..Pls dont tell me to download
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
These dogs nearly resemble pigs oooo cheesy

All these our artists, God just butter their bread...... Upon all these their wack songs..... Niger still d patronize dem

Asa is wack? Do the universe a favour by downing some purple Kool-aid
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
punch line bro.....
Anyone who doesn't know Asa doesn't know what music is.... I might be a rapper buh Asa nd Brymo re two people I wouldn't disrespect when it comes to music..... Jesse Jags included...

Yeah, Brymo & Oritse Femi are dopé vocalists.
Especially Femi - African Bruno Mars.
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by smartprodigy: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2016
ibkgab001:
where are the dogs? i can only see G-WAGON + BMW 5 SERIES 2013 model
I thought we have resolved these your eye problem bruv?

2 Likes

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by silent10(m): 1:18am On Jan 26, 2016
boombay:

no insults bro...just trying to make our opinion known... i repeat ASA is better but her songs doesn't serve everybody!
you see those touts on the streets of Lagos??
now tell me how you expect them to start listening to asa or my 65 yr old dad that only listen to sunny ade,Ebenezer obey and co??
please tell me... people choices varies you can't call people imbeciles because they don't like Asa's style of music..
ASA is an amazing artistes tho
Dis is d part i dnt lik abt ur comments; "OLAMIDE MAKES MORE MONEY THAN ASA" so i ask, re u enjoyin olamide's money or his songs

1 Like

Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by makavele: 1:18am On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
punch line bro.....

Jesse Jagz. .. u know ur onions . .
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2016
chiefolododo:
some people are living under the rock
Like you
Re: Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2016
ehix89:
u shld hv a rethink my dear,her songs r super cool,trust me
I'll probably try it out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.