Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. (3778 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by PaulJohn1: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2016
gists:
Last saturday, Gov. Amosu drove past me along QUARRY road in Abeokuta as if he is an ordinary citizen (i.e No siren, no excessive entourage - not even press/media team). It was so ordinary that I didn't notice it was him otherwise I would have taken a picture. It was my brother that was driving my car that called my attention to it and I had to asked if that is how he usually moves around town quietly.
That is the typical character of Omoluabi in the SW .

You may not be completely right. If you ever experienced how Ọmọba Ọlágúsóyè Oyinlọlá (former governor of Ìpínlẹ̀ Ọ̀sun) blasted siren during his time.

He also claimed to be an Ọmọluàbí grin . His campaign board for 'senator-ship' then beside my house in Òsogbo bears 'Ọmọlúàbí on the March again', grin with his bàbárìgà agbádá. I'm sure the board is still there sef
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by emerged01(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Yorubas are a GREAT PEOPLE

Very intelligent, smart and forthright

Yorubas are the GREATEST ethnic group in Africa and by extension, the black world

Yorubas are ruthless yet diplomatic. I have not identified any other set of people that are unified by culture, history and a sense of purpose.

By the way, Osoba and his Afenifere mates can go and die.

Afenifere should go and die! Useless group!
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by mandarin: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Integrating the Yoruba and their kinsmen should take the Ooni to Kogi and Kwara.

2 Likes

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by gists: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
PaulJohn1:

You may not be completely right. If you ever experienced how Ọmọba Ọlágúsóyè Oyinlọlá (former governor of Ìpínlẹ̀ Ọ̀sun) blasted siren during his time.

He also claimed to be an Ọmọluàbí grin . His campaign board for 'senator-ship' then beside my house in Òsogbo bears 'Ọmọlúàbí on the March again', grin with his bàbárìgà agbádá. I'm sure the board is still there sef
Of course. You will always find some "Judases" here and there grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Am impress with the recent happenings in Yoruba land. cool
Haters can roll inside the lagoon.

1 Share

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Controlled(f): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Fifti three yr old senior citizen. with ashewo work.
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Truckpusher(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Na inside this thread I go sleep today - E dun set. grin
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2016
With all the disgraceful Yoruba monarch disrespecting their traditional stools by bowing to Booharry - I don't see a renaissance. I can only see further decline into perpetual slavery.

This is the worst generation of Yorubas. grin

4 Likes

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Controlled(f): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
BIOGRAPHY OF SEUN OSEWA. . . THE BASTARD ENTREPRENEUR. . . .OF UNKNOWN PEDEGREE! wink

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seun_Osewa

Le kwa nu 'ENTREPRENEUR' from dustbin!
NO MOTHER NO FATHER. . . INSULTING OTHERS ALL OVER NL WITH HIS POLYMONIKERING HARLOTS!!!!
Hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!!!

I dey off today. . . I GET YOUR TIME!

Yoruba politics of TOUTS ON AND OFF NL. . . .

Shioooooooooooooooooor!!! cheesy

Google "IT"! The BASSSSSSSSTARD BILLIONAIRE OF IJEBU VILLAGE FOREST!!!! GO AND MARRRRRY, before EVIL SPIRITS inherit your DUMPSTER-EMPIRE!!!!!! wink

No father! No mother!
BASTAAAAAAAD ORPHAN!!!! wink

Biatchhhhhhhh
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Na inside this thread I go sleep today - E dun set. grin

*snuggles in next to him* shocked shocked shocked

[size=3pt]Please leave me in peace.... I'm only a small girl.[/size]
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Truckpusher(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Nubian113:

*snuggles in next to him* shocked shocked shocked

[size=3pt]Please leave me in peace.... I'm only a small girl.[/size]
grin grin smh
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Lmao.

These jobless mofos just created "shitmexx" for me. grin

I know it's either that jobless and old muthaphucking creek bum or the other psycho sket that follows him around.

Shitmexx yano - bwahahahahaha.
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
SEUN OSEWA USED HIS FATHER AND MOTHER FOR SACRIFICE O!!!
The reason we can never hear of his "MISSSSERABLE YORUBA FAMILY"!
Cursed from BIRTH TO DEATH!!!!

SEUN OSEWA!!!! YOUR OWN CHILDREN WILL BE BASSSSSTARDS, AFTER THEY KILL YOU TOO!
In the usual YORUBA fashion!!! wink

What's wrong Texas Orchard?

Did Se.un piss you off? That nyggah ain't Ijebu - please leave Ijebu out of ya problem with him. grin
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shitmexx: 12:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Shymm3x:
With all the disgraceful Yoruba monarch disrespecting their traditional stools by bowing to Booharry - I don't see a renaissance. I can only see further decline into perpetual slavery.

This is the worst generation of Yorubas. grin

Shut the f.uck up you Bastard

You are a product of an Illegal immigrant who brought up his brood with benefits and DLA claims (Oh he is now on PIP?) grin grin

You are a spoilt brat and a drug addict with no fucki.ng sense. Fucki.ng Bastard

Pu,ssy Hole Informer with no brain

One day the bastard says he is from Lagos and after the next the fuc.cking cu.nt claims Ogun.

Concentrate on messing your brain with drugs like your father

I have seen your pics, you are a ugly bastard just like your dad

You know fu.ckk all about Yoruba tradition. U are a wannabe . Fuc.king pu.ssy hole bit.ch

1 Like

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 12:54am On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
Shitmexx:

Shut the f.uck up you Bastard

You are a product of an Illegal immigrant who brought up his brood with benefits and DLA claims (Oh he is now on PIP?)

You are a spoilt brat and a drug addict with no fucki.ng sense. Fucki.ng Bastard

Pu,ssy Hole Informer with no brain

One day the bastard says he is from Lagos and after the next the fuc.cking cu.nt claims Ogun.

Concentrate on messing your brain with drugs like your father

I have seen your pics, you are a ugly bastard just like your dad

You know fu.ckk all about Yoruba tradition. U are a wannabe . Fuc.king pu.ssy hole bit.ch
[/s]

Bwahahahahaha

This is the real shyte-mess. grin

Don't lie, you were slobbering while typing this, no? grin

I can't blame you cos ya pops rap3d ya mum to sire you...and ya mum and dad are first cousins. This is what happens with inbreeding, hence you're so incoherent, you stark illiterate.

If you're brave and can show more courage than ya pops ever had - why not post under ya real handle? See my pics? You're a ghost now? - bwahhahaha.

Just fvck off and go suck ya mum. Thanks for the comic relief though, fvcking cun.t. grin

[img]http://www.aux.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/DrakeMeanMug.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Controlled(f): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

What's wrong Texas Orchard?

Did Se.un piss you off? That nyggah ain't Ijebu - please leave Ijebu out of ya problem with him. grin

She is just an old fifti three yr old harlot....with abandoned children in asabe....her father is firm edo....passed away....d mother is hungry....and desperate....planted fake bomb for position but rejected......trice married.....One was for papers.

Exposures coming.
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shitmexx: 12:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Shymm3x:
[s][/s]

Bwahahahahaha

This is the real shyte-mess. grin

Don't lie, you were slobbering while typing this, no? grin

I can't blame you cos ya pops rap3d ya mum to sire you...and ya mum and dad are first cousins. This is what happens with inbreeding, hence you're so incoherent, you stark illiterate.

If you're brave and can show more courage than ya pops ever had - why not post under ya real handle? See my pics? You're a ghost now? - bwahhahaha.

Just fvck off and go suck ya mum. Thanks for the comic relief though, fvcking cun.t. grin

]

You are a f,u.ck.inng pus.ssy hole biatch

Dirty spastic id.iot

Son of an illegal immigrant taking solace on the internet

You are f.ucked up son

You will end up like your father.

The idi.ot does not even know the difference between Lagos and Ogun cheesy

Fuc.kinn Puss.y Hole bastard
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shitmexx: 1:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Shymexxxx

Watch your back Puss.y hole
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 1:05am On Feb 04, 2016
----

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better? / Nothing Can Stop Biafra, Let Buhari Learn To Be A Civilized Man – Asari Dokubo / I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.