Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out (26796 Views)

Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course / AAUA Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by seenter84: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Na who sabi who day go that zones. No going back barracks.
Kaduna and freezing cold. Nigeria na mago mago, Na d ogaz children dem go still allocate everything to..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by supereagle(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2016
The children of less privileged have less opportunities in Nigeria. I saw 175 candidates on all. 5 candidates from each state.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Welcomme: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Does one require to apply through Jamb first? My younger sis want to apply.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Welcomme: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2016
Does one require to apply through Jamb first? My younger sis want to apply. Xslaze3xd
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by flokii: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2016
any course for graduates?

ise soja lo le shey
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2016
Welcomme:
Does one require to apply through Jamb first? My younger sis want to apply. Xslaze3xd
yap.... Jamb is required. Take note females can only apply for Nigeria Navy and Air Force, Nigeria Army has suspended enlistment of female
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Liljeez(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2016
nonstan:
NDA Is for d strong hearted..pls is Dr one for graduates ?
Yeah.....short service course...
.whatsapp mhe...08130902343
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Cyojunior(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2016
kenny905:
Na God go judge dey person wey dey always block my way from being a soldier

U had better keep tankig baba God. Do u knw if u had by chances join. U might have been dead by d bullet of d boko boiz ?

Dnt be synical rather keep tnkin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Viviandoko73(f): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Good link to join the NDA for serious candidates only... Dm me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by kenny905(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2016
Cyojunior:

U had better keep tankig baba God. Do u knw if u had by chances join. U might have been dead by d bullet of d boko boiz ?

Dnt be synical rather keep tnkin
it doesn't matter I wanted to be a soldier, I knew very well the path I was taking
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by searay(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
I no want enter again
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by kachnov(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2016
This one will be tight...just 175?
see my signature.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by DonBobes(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2016
NDA is not wat it is used to b knwn for. Now ders no such thing as godfather or godmother of a thin. 80% of candidates bn selected r based on merit n not godfatherism lik pple see it as. Its a different ball game nw.
Am a living withness to dt. With God & nothin more.
If u want to com b among d chosen few, come & God will help you achieve ur dream.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by DonBobes(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2016
Mind u, Forgt about d 175 candidates, its jst a target, most tyms its way more dan 200.
During my time dey sed 175, bt due to d fact dt we wer too intelligent , dey chose 248 candidates! So u see.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by madgoat(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Abeg who knows abt recruitment in NPF please.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by xboyelyusuf(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
OP try and verify some of ur info.NDA doesn't only take 175 annualy because presently there's a course with 470,500 and 350 cadets.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by austinbrown: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Spidermon:
It is safe to assume with this form being out and the number of RRIs they have taken this past year that they don't have plans for army DSSC/SSC anytime soon.
Damn!
my brother I taya o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by ritzybaby(f): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Oboy.... I make front page today

3 gboza for lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Faculty14(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2016
DonBobes:
Mind u, Forgt about d 175 candidates, its jst a target, most tyms its way more dan 200.
During my time dey sed 175, bt due to d fact dt we wer too intelligent , dey chose 248 candidates! So u see.
na God do am for you broda
Ure in wat level nw??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by ritzybaby(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
OP try and verify some of ur info.NDA doesn't only take 175 annualy because presently there's a course with 470,500 and 350 cadets.
see you,
i saw that from their official website www.nda.edu.ng

That's the numbers of applicantss they normally admit.... It varies, and sometimes increases, due to the number of manpower needed in the armed forces i.e 67RC admits 10 candidates and 3 reserves from each state making 13candidates x 37states that's about 481....

And now when army needs more men in their service, i think the number of Army Officer Cadet this year will also increase

Thanks... Don't Quote me again
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Menzy86(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
I have applied for DSSC in the army(twice), Airforce (thrice) and Navy (twice) since I passed out of NYSC in june 2010. I must confess my experience from all that time heightened the despair I have for this country. At 1.79 meters tall and good built plus great academic record from one of best universities in Nigeria, I had high hopes.. As Nigeria is a country where merit counts for nothing and connection is everything, children of ordinary people like us stand very little chance. The most annoying part of it is that during screening, you see short officers who obviously dont meet the prerequisite criteria feeling cool around you. Such a shame that even the armed forces which is suppose to be a thing of valor taken over by mediocrity and the influential.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by xboyelyusuf(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
ritzybaby:

see you,
i saw that from their official website www.nda.edu.ng

That's the numbers of applicantss they normally admit.... It varies, and sometimes increases, due to the number of manpower needed in the armed forces i.e 67RC admits 10 candidates and 3 reserves from each state making 13candidates x 37states that's about 481....

And now when army needs more men in their service, i think the number of Army Officer Cadet this year will also increase

Thanks... Don't Quote me again
.....Bros,Do you know who you are quoting....Im a 4th terma cadet of Nigerian Defence Academy,and for ur info,the least course presently in NDA is that of 137 cadte which are 5th termas then my course we are 380,3rd termas 420,Nd termas 515 and clowns 470

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Smellymouth: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
kulobyno:
Did I just read 175 vacancies only. That's about 5 candidates per state. Well they could have just said the positions are reserved for the children of The Governor, Deputy Governor, Speaker, Chief Judge and any Topmost ranking officer of each state. While the children of the senators and Representatives members of the state are warming up for juicy recruitment of Customs, Immigration etc.
The rest millions of jobless indegenes of the states should applaud them.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by pobosky20(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
I love NDA,and becoming an officers has always been my long term dream. But,I get pissed off whenever i think of their screening procedure (s). I can tell you 80% of it is based on your "connection". I have been there several times,i know how they do it. We just pray things change this yr
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Davidddon(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
does that mean u don't necessary need to put NDA as choice of university,u just need to write jamb and have d pass mark which is 200. Wow this is so cool.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by ritzybaby(f): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
.....Bros,Do you know who you are quoting....Im a 4th terma cadet of Nigerian Defence Academy,and for ur info,the least course presently in NDA is that of 137 cadte which are 5th termas then my course we are 380,3rd termas 420,Nd termas 515 and clowns 470
@Cadet_Malleri... You're very right, gonna join you in the academy asap. By God's grace
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by mikehorneyy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Enough sodiers to combat boko bois
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
this NDA don spoil my carrier
I have written this exams 5times even with my jamb high score 247_2012, 217_2013, 210_ 2014 but still my name have never entered the fity man list for each state I would have graduated since in uni
I was building castle in the air

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out by DANO1011(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
xboyelyusuf:
please is true that , is very hard for someone to get into NDA without connections ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says / Police Storm Poly Ibadan To Punish Students Dressed Indecently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.