Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge (45737 Views)

Who Else Got This New Bank Charge Notification / Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily / Govt May Earn N2.5b Daily From Stamp Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by tivta(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
nevilbot:
I don't get y people keep blaming buhari for implementing an act that was passed into law since 2009. Was it his adminstration that came up with d law in 2009, was APC the majority in d senate and rep in 2009 wen d law was debated or was buhari d prexy that signed it into law in 2009?

Signing sumtin into law and not implementing it is even a crime of d admin DAT did DAT cus laws are meant to b obeyed. BT this na Naija wia no one obeys d law sha.

The 50 naira might not b good for d masses, govt myt abuse d system BT a law is a law and most countries av such things. In Germany wia I reside, once u are no longer a student, 4€ is deducted monthly from your account as maintenance fee, u pay monthly for watching TV and listening to radio mind u not decoders o BT free to air like ogtv and d rest eida u av a TV in ur house or not d bill comes monthly and u get fined if u default.

I think the uproar is cus Naija govts av bin known not to use incomes judiciously, wat we should b screaming abt is accountability for our 50# not abusing a govt for implementing an existing law!!!

The same law the president refuses to obey
Nigeria is a lawless country...
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
this is so sad for a country like this, what will happen to salary earners, are the nigerian government considerate at all ? A salary earner who is trying to survive with the little he/she is getting as a salary and he/she has to pay rents, children's school fees, feedings, clothings etc. From the little you are paying as a salary, you can still bring up things like this.. And some thieves are keeping warehousen of money,foods, cloths, everything dey have na warehouse Chaii this country is killing.. What a pity.. How will the poor cope? Subjecting people to hardship is a total wickedness to the people who will be in the sun, rain trying to vote any politician
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by MinorityTribe: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
effty:
Withdraw or redraw?! I wonder what kind of student you are.
With all your English are you Dagote yet? I have a few more years to be out of school and i can bet my a$$ i would be more successful than you are. You will make a good personal assistant. LOL
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by phemmie06(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
APC Change. We're given 0.5k and 50 naira is been taken from us. I think it is time I began to save my money under my mouka foam. Even my bank no de give me #50 interest at the end of the month.
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by pabjo: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nigeria you see yourselves you need 5000 from gov't there taking advantage to milk every body to fulfill they unready to fulfill promises come 2019 any one that will promise anything I hope we will revolt them because they will take advantage of promised in order to achieve their desire.

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by phemmie06(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
adeekiti:
this is so sad for a country like this, what will happen to salary earners, are the nigerian government considerate at all ? A salary earner who is trying to survive with the little he/she is getting as a salary and he/she has to pay rents, children's school fees, feedings, clothings etc. From the little you are paying as a salary, you can still bring up things like this.. And some thieves are keeping warehousen of money,foods, cloths, everything dey have na warehouse Chaii this country is killing.. What a pity.. How will the poor cope? Subjecting people to hardship is a total wickedness to the people who will be in the sun, rain trying to vote any politician
I hear say salary account is excluded
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:
I have faith the money would be used judiciously and not embezzled in such a brazen and callous manner as witnessed in previous admins.

For all those who would flood here to throw tantrums, do this little math:

Your Hero was taxing Nigerians over 30 naira per litre of fuel. If you buy just 2litres, you've been "taxed" 60 naira. Do an estimate of the amount the government was making with regards to out total daily consumption- that was what they were realising under the phantom SURE-p. Pray tell, what exactly did they do with all that money??

Can't wait for a comprehensive probe of that programme- I'm sure we'd stumble on another gargantuan "gate".
Do you think the money will be used judiciously? I don't think so why because an average Nigerian politician is a thief
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by chi4ik4(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:
I have faith the money would be used judiciously and not embezzled in such a brazen and callous manner as witnessed in previous admins.

Your Hero was taxing Nigerians over 30 naira per litre of fuel. If you buy just 2litres, you've been "taxed" 60 naira. Do an estimate of the amount the government was making with regards to out total daily consumption- that was what they were realising under the phantom SURE-p. Pray tell, what exactly did they do with all that money??

Can't wait for a comprehensive probe of that programme- I'm sure we'd stumble on another gargantuan "gate".
so u are still gullible at this stage economic hazard?

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by benedictac(f): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:

Never count ur chicks. wait make e hatch

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by IVORY2009(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is what is called "Corruption in disguise or day light stealing by tricks" by this Govt. shocked

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Roxby: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wailers wanted

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by ernesty20(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:

suffering and smilling mentality is your problem. Pray against it
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by yemstok(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Abeg o i be student. So if my popsman send N3000 and you deduct N50, Banks too deduct their own share wetin go remain? And you know you must leave some certain amout of money in the bank(You can't redraw everything). Also the lowest i can redraw is N500. Out of N3000 na only N2000 i go fit redraw o. Make una pity students na. Unless you want to use the N2.5b Daily for the students.

What is this one 'redrawing' sef? U think it's a Technical Drawing class abi?

'redraw kor' 'rewrite ni'
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Phonon: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Just transfer NGN999.00 multiple times a day.............. grin
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Parcks(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
For me I think our VAT is to small increase it to say 15% let Nigerians know that it is there money the government is spending
So on the next election u won't want to vote ur brothers or sister that would waste ur money
Or vote a person for #5000 cos u know what I would spend on government is more than that
This things are good... It would make the masses ask questions and the government to sit on there toes
e wo tu ni "sit on there toes?" oluwa gbawa o lowo awon oloyinbo...
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by searay2(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Abeg o i be student. So if my popsman send N3000 and you deduct N50, Banks too deduct their own share wetin go remain? And you know you must leave some certain amout of money in the bank(You can't redraw[/b]everything). Also the lowest i can redraw is N500. Out of N3000 na only N2000 i go fit [b]redraw o. Make una pity students na. Unless you want to use the N2.5b Daily for the students.
Keeping on drawing and redrawing
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Oladipupo22: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Even though I believe this policy should be scrapped, as it will have negative effects on small and medium scale enterprises using the cashless mediums, it is a policy that was brought up in the last administration so stop blaming APC

MOFO

Your blindness to facts is well noted! The law is Stamp Duties Act 2004!

Dont make good people like us use curse words Please...
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by psquaret: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
my country people, we should be ready to make so sacrifices we all know how thing are in Nigeria at this point in time. oil price done fall so where do we expect the Govt to get money to run the country? UK and US all bank charges even the small island Grenada that i live have 1 dollar bank charge so why will this be a big problem in Nigeria?
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by xMrPx(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Abeg o i be student. So if my popsman send N3000 and you deduct N50, Banks too deduct their own share wetin go remain? And you know you must leave some certain amout of money in the bank(You can't redraw everything). Also the lowest i can redraw is N500. Out of N3000 na only N2000 i go fit redraw o. Make una pity students na. Unless you want to use the N2.5b Daily for the students.
does not affects savings act. Just swap to savings
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
drshrewd:
very creative policy with minimal burden yet with so much return____close to a trillion naira a year. trust Buhari to utilize those monies unlike my stealing is not corruption brother grin

U can say that again. However it should be noted that proceeds eventually goes into the Federation account where it will be duly shared between fg and States. This is surely an excellent initiative to source for funds apart from oil money.
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by anonimi: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:

These APCshit LIARS don't know when not to tell their useless LIES that only expose their sordid HYPOCRISY. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3252479_img20160103103227_jpegc267729d8628fd994230adedd6d053b8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317460_3095323fbimg1447784631943jpeg0d6fe0821b4b9d3c854613847a8ddc94_jpeg2c09f55ae35047b47c6d2e4c9b2e6495

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Milliprime: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
This policy will increase crime in the society, it will pose challenges to the cashless policy in practice.

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by anonimi: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Dats huge!Buhari is milking us dry.Chai

We have a government of Agbalowomeri - who takes from the one who has nothing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/rfpz2aiih02arcv4l0q6myapvub3qyub1364484[/img]
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by vocalprince(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
[s]
ckmayoca:
So how N50 is to be used for una furniture allowances every year while we use 1 chair for 6 yrs and more, our N50 is to be used for thier clothing allowances, exortic vehicles and other while we drive one car for 7yrs. It is well God is watching and he will punish all of them with stroke and funny death at the end.
Loool!! What is that bro?
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by battery(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:

You are an IDIOT!!
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by JakesJ(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
I Jakes, Only Hope On One Particular Thing In Life Which Is, The Day Of "APOCALYPSE"... So Why Worry My Self. Come To Think Of It, What I'm Saying; This People, It's Obvious They Know God Not But Lucifer & Power They Worship And Adore. Another Thing Is That, Devil (LUCIFER) Is A Give & Take Mistry Holder! Knowing Fully Well There End Will Not Be Funny At All. .. ... God Continuously To Bless Us That Are Poor In Heart, Amen...................................................................................................................................
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by misgab: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
this is daylight robbery why not have accounts above N500,000.00 to be paying such, then we will all know that is the rich that is paying not a common man that had to beg for a week from a relation before they can send N5,000.00 which when you remove ur tiffing N50 atm will not giv him 5k but 4k instead. again common sense
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by misgab: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
yoruba's will say 'enu dun rofo'. they are now in govt, n r busy wombling n fumbling.tinubu should be taken to the cleaners cause wen he was in the opposition he has alternative for everything/problem in nigeria but now that they r in power. such a huge dissapointment from david west, tinubu, fashola etc. Even heard they want to resume demolition we can promise them that dz time around no single one of them will survive the ripple effect. cause what THEY PROMISED IS CHANGE FOR BETTER NOT WORSE.PACK OF THIEVES N HIPPOCRITES
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by seunajia: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
MinorityTribe:

You're a disgrace to whatever school you attend. WTF is Redraw, ehn?

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by ApexTitan(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
People will only complain on Nairaland and Twitter about this - nothing will happen; this tax will be implemented nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
scribble:
If you voted APC and come here to complain, the thunder that will fire you is in an ISIS training camp

Mofos
boss i salute una... You are a pro
Re: FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge by bobby56(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:

OLOODO!!!!!! What was the price of Crude oil at the time when PMS was N97? How much is Crude oil now and what is the price of PMS? Do the maths (Teacher) and see that it is now you are being short-changed by your hero. Most Countries have reduced the price of PMS because of the fall in price of Crude at the Int'l mkt but your hero removed just 50k, instead of N50 as promised during campaign. To make matter worse, he introduced another N50 deduction from your account (provided money is paid into it and it is not a SALARY A/c). So who is cheating you now? Before you realised your mistaken analysis, you would have been leaned like an AIDS Patient. It is said that, "A CONFECTIONER does not realised his mistake on time, until he start selling his BREAD for 1kobo each".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Haier Thermocool Or LG Fridge: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.