Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Allow The Holocaust (4605 Views)

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Weah96: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
CoolUsername:

Something is troubling about your statement. Are you saying that a woman can't have her own convictions?

She's saying that the threat of her children starving too death without divine intervention ought to be a universal motivation for women. Women are so feeble and weak that the God business should come naturally to them.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2016
BrianIke:

Hmm! You've deviated from the bone of contention and resorted to begging the question.

There is a post here on NL where I dropped a comment about how your consciousness is controlled by your subconscious. https://www.nairaland.com/2885465/frozen-fish-comes-back-life/5

As you read the comments please pay attention to the how self explanatory man's curiosity works.

Pay attention to the angle they major contributors reasoned from. Even those with conflicting opinions still made mad sense.

And the reason the thread was so engaging is because they reasoned like traditional men.

They looked at the matter just as the prehistoric man (Ape Man) would have looked like any matter. Drawing conclusions from here and there like a man should.

The only reason it was so engaging was because the OP did not include 'God'

Now, just because this topic has a God-factor in it, a grownup human will stand and tell another grownup that the whole earth will be destroyed when a trumpet sounds and that Graves will be opened and stars will fall and a man with spirits riding on horses (I don't even want to start thinking of why spirits would need to ride horses and if animals exists in heaven) will come and judge the whole peeps that ever walked the face of earth. undecided

Please click here https://www.nairaland.com/2885465/frozen-fish-comes-back-life/5 observe the commentaries and return here.

Once again pls, go back to my first comment here and try answering any of the questions I asked u.

You don't need to reply me. Just answer dem in ur heart.

Also google Horus, Mithra, Krishna and Dionysus okay?

I'm a very practical person. I take things a little extreme. So, I'll end with this- my grand mum has glucoma, Cataract and diabetes. I have prayed for her using every tip in the book (bible).

Laying of hands, praying in the Spirit, fasting, going to the mountains to pray (for days), alms-giving, dry fasting, drinking olive oil, annoiting Sunday, Communion Sunday u name it, I've been there and I've done that.

I've attended all churches (apart from sabath) and I wasn't going for miracles. No. I wanted to feel it in me. I used my self as an experimental guinea pig.

I wanted to be an 'instrument'. At least to help me granny with her sight. She can cope with the diabetes.

Guess what the Lord did? He did NOTHING!

I can't stop recalling events. There's absolutely no convincing u here. I don't plan to. It's ur life. Just do 3 things for me...

1. Click that link and observe man's reasoning steps and look out for my comment abt the subconscious

2. Google these names Horus, Mithra, Krishna and Dionysus and

3. Answer any of the questions on my first comment in ur mind?

Finally, to all readers and Crusaders of a god, do u believe because u were told to believe from childhood or do u believe out of the fear of hell and missing out on Paradise, Heaven, Limbo, Eldorado or whereva ur eternal tourist sight is?

Another Tai Solarin undecided

God doesn't condescend to our terms. He has His set terms, and we must abide by them for miracles to take place. For example, are you born again? Obviously not. Then see what His word says below:

"...we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth" (John 9:31).
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 04, 2016
The photo attached to the OP is soul-crushing...

This isn't a very good question to begin with. Not only is the question (as well as the provided answer) utterly unfounded and heavily based on assumption without evidence, but it succeeds in completely abdicating responsibility for a mass HUMAN-on-HUMAN atrocity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
analice107:

The Enemy has done this, for in the beginning it was not so - Jesus Christ. Matt 13:28.

You are really a man. Thats nice.
You know? My joy is that, there's only one thing you'll take with you when you die out of this realm, Your consciousness. You'll have your mind intact. All you have said here, you will remember all these, and God will be more than ready to explain Himself to you.

God hasn't done anything for you right? No shakes.

So God creates man and then went on to create H.I.V.?
Your rebellion alone is enough to cause the earth to revolt by erupting.
Don't worry dear, someday soon. You shall stand before him and he shall explain to you why is so stupid.
Just know this, you shall send before Him.

Happy new month. Dear.
mtcheeew.

and I even thought you would provide an actual explanation to his concerns. only to find you blackmailing him emotionally.
Re: Why Did God Allow The Holocaust by waldigit: 4:12am On Feb 12, 2016
frank317:

no offense but your reply sound like someone whose brain was made out of cotton... you should have just remain silent instead of proving so hard that you dont think
Truth! Always bitter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.