Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dear Nokia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dear Nokia (580 Views)

Nokia 1 Android Oreo Go Edition Official Discussion Thread / Creating Secured Connection: Nokia Problem, Any Help / NOKIA Come Back With NOKIA C1 See Specs And Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nokia by skyhighweb(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Nokia, one of the world once leading phone company, that stood out among the rest, made phones that were so strong you can run into a battle field wearing the material made from nokia phones, connectivity was hardly a problem battery life was hardly out of juice and you and your phone stood out of the crowd.

They made mobile phones like nokia 3310 which was the height back then, while samsung was still wandering were to put there foot, nokia was busy making state of the art phones, phones like the communicator, nokia n90 and n91 and i got wowed with n93 when i saw Gary Oldman flip the phone to reposition the screen and turning the phone to a mini cam, that advert made me save quite alot of money to purchase that mobile, it was worth it.

Nokia, is still my favorite brand, but ever since they shoke hands with windows they made samsung top head brand for phone makers, leaving nokia no were near the list of top phone company, am still a fan no matter what and am waiting patiently for the day you return as a company of it own and not with confuse windows mobile marker, that can't even sell a decent amount of windows mobile.

Until then nokia, am still waiting for your come back and take your rightful place.

ohonsi david airhis

1 Like

Re: Dear Nokia by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2016
skyhighweb:
Nokia, one of the world once leading phone company, that stood out among the rest, made phones that were so strong you can run into a battle field wearing the material made from nokia phones, connectivity was hardly a problem battery life was hardly out of juice and you and your phone stood out of the crowd.

They made mobile phones like nokia 3310 which was the height back then, while samsung was still wandering were to put there foot, nokia was busy making state of the art phones, phones like the communicator, nokia n90 and n91 and i got wowed with n93 when i saw Gary Oldman flip the phone to reposition the screen and turning the phone to a mini cam, that advert made me save quite alot of money to purchase that mobile, it was worth it.

Nokia, is still my favorite brand, but ever since they shoke hands with windows they made samsung top head brand for phone makers, leaving nokia no were near the list of top phone company, am still a fan no matter what and am waiting patiently for the day you return as a company of it own and not with confuse windows mobile marker, that can't even sell a decent amount of windows mobile.

Until then nokia, am still waiting for your come back and take your rightful place.

ohonsi david airhis

Guy u go wait taya till u grow grey hairs. The world is changing... Even Samsung will not stay on top forever. Mind u, Samsung did not catapult to the top phone makers in the world because nokia shook hands with Microsoft. It was a long time coming. While Nokia were becoming lazy and busy making useless symbian phones, Samsung were working hard in making the galaxy s series a success. While Nokia were sleeping and relaxing thinking they are the biggest phone maker, Samsung were busy innovating and spending money on advertisements. Samsung released the galaxy s2 which gave the iPhone a chase for its money, Nokia were busy selling their useless symbian based Nokia n8 and then they released the n9 with meego os that was dead on arrival. They were going down while Samsung were going up.

The alliance with Windows finally put the nail on the coffin for them. It will take lots of hard work for them to come back, and they will need to build a solid Android phone to have a chance. This is the same thing that happened with BlackBerry. When u sleep u get knocked off.
Re: Dear Nokia by skyhighweb(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
nokia is coming back very soon..
Re: Dear Nokia by teelaweee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
skyhighweb:
nokia is coming back very soon..
yea I heared Nokia c9 to the rescue
Re: Dear Nokia by Xhaka(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
From Nokia to Window.. i'm just laughing here.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Tecno Battery / Guys Pls Advice On Good Android Apps I Can Download On My Phone. / Help, My Operamini Is No Longer Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.