Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. (78132 Views)

The Nigerian Television Fashion Show 2015(ntfs)guys Come In And Steal A Style / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson / ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2009
I've seen several victims of Vitiligo but I'm yet to see one where patches of the person's original skin is completely wiped out and their noses awkwardly chiselled.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Nezan(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I've seen several victims of Vitiligo but I'm yet to see one where patches of the person's original skin is completely wiped out and their noses awkwardly chiselled.

M.J. was more handsome when he did not go in for dat surgery dat turned him into a wretch.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by emiemi(f): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2009
He sang so much about peace, I pray he finds it at this phase of his life. We'll miss him so much.
He was such an embodiment of talents and creativity, for one person meeennnnn, he'll
forever remain the KING of POP

Adieu MJ
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by emiemi(f): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2009
Nezan:

M.J. was more handsome when he did not go in for dat surgery dat turned him into a wretch.

That part I can never reconcile with till today. Why he did it when he was looking stunningly
handsome enuf. Anyway,
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Thor(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2009
He wanted to be white and he wanted look like Elisabeth Taylor undecided
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by dejiavo2(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2009
A GREAT MENTOR, A GREAT HERO, A PREACHER, A MUSIC ICON, A REVELATION.
(KING OF POP) THE ONLY MAN THAT MADE ME DROP TEARS.

I LOVE U KING OF POP
U DIED TO BE REMEMBERED FOREVER.
IF IT IS POSSIBLE WE UR FANS WOULD HAVE ASK TO RESTORE
YOUR LIFE WITH BUSH, OBASANJO AND QUEEN ELIZABETH LIFE.

REST IN PEACE, AS ITS HARD TO ADMIT

cool
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by enato(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]yeah Michael Jackson was a guy we were all trying to emulate in one way or the other.growing up i wanted to have is voice and dance steps.His death came as shock to us.R.I.P M.J.But am wondering are those kids really his no matter how white he may be he is black inside.those don't even look like him sad undecided

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by julia1010(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2009
sadHe didnt av a normal childhood like we did, his was spent doin rehearsals bt wat he had was d gift of music n dis he wld b remembd 4. Rip MJ n play all u can nw, U r 4eva in our thots
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
Michael Jackson is a sad story in how not to hate your skin color.
He's gone . . . but never got to pass on his DNA to his children.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by emiemi(f): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2009
davidylan:

Pray tell us how he's supposed to do that David. They were born from his sperm.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by mamagee3(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2009
R.I.P. King Of Pop
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by jidobaba(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2009
Lagos, Nigeria
The Silverbird group have scheduled a farewell tribute to MJ for Thursday, 2nd july at The Silverbird Cinemas, Lagos. Come moonwalk to Billy jean in your best Jacko get-up!
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Hauwa1: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ spike and david

do you guys really think someone could bleach the skin consistently like MJ?
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Treetop20(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
davidylan:

i know! those children aren't his
otherwise they'd be mixed.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by No2Atheism(m): 1:40am On Jun 30, 2009
davidylan:

@david

thats the part that pains me the most  cry cry cry.

- now some white children would inherit everything he owns and has worked for all his life and then later try to find their true biological father and their true biological father would then start benefitting from what they do not work for. It is really sad that micheal decided to go down this route.

- now some white former wife would also fight to have a share of it.

- now the white children would probably also give birth to white children later in future, so that in about 500yrs from now, people would never believe it that Micheal Jackson was actually a black person. Just as some people and even black people find it hard to believe that Hannibal was not white, that the Messiah was not white.

- Sometimes i am starting to suspect maybe there is a conspiracy to ensure that successful black males in the US end up having their future generations assimilated and absorbed into the White populations so that history becomes twisted and falsified later in future.

- No one in 500 years would believe that Micheal Jackson was actually black, because he never really  used he's own sperm to seed and propagate his own future generations. (considering i don't really believe those are his children).

- The issue of creating identity and historical problems for ones future generations 200yrs from now is one of the reasons why i am sceptical and unsupportive of successful black men getting married to white women.

Cus history shows that there are a lot of examples in which history has been falsified by the whites who are desperately trying to pretend as if they actually have anything to do with history.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by dyabman(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2009
Michael Jackson , so sad so sad, i havent gotten over it yet, maybe God help me get over it
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by rume(m): 3:31am On Jun 30, 2009
[/quote][quote author=spikedcylinder link=topic=289132.msg4105534#msg4105534 date=1246266816]
Actually, there are such cases. The person's skin can become really really ''white''.
If not severe, can be hidden with make-up, other times, it is easier to get rid of the pigments in the skin( to even colouration) as there may be more light spaces(which eventually become lighter and whiter) than dark colured ones.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Nezan(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

@david

thats the part that pains me the most cry cry cry.

- now some white children would inherit everything he owns and has worked for all his life and then later try to find their true biological father and their true biological father would then start benefitting from what they do not work for. It is really sad that micheal decided to go down this route.

- now some white former wife would also fight to have a share of it.

- now the white children would probably also give birth to white children later in future, so that in about 500yrs from now, people would never believe it that Micheal Jackson was actually a black person. Just as some people and even black people find it hard to believe that Hannibal was not white, that the Messiah was not white.

- Sometimes i am starting to suspect maybe there is a conspiracy to ensure that successful black males in the US end up having their future generations assimilated and absorbed into the White populations so that history becomes twisted and falsified later in future.

- No one in 500 years would believe that Micheal Jackson was actually black, because he never really used he's own sperm to seed and propagate his own future generations. (considering i don't really believe those are his children).

- The issue of creating identity and historical problems for ones future generations 200yrs from now is one of the reasons why i am sceptical and unsupportive of successful black men getting married to white women.

Cus history shows that there are a lot of examples in which history has been falsified by the whites who are desperately trying to pretend as if they actually have anything to do with history.

How I wish the issues raised here were not true angry
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by rume(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
davidylan:

Well, hmmmm, the ''self hatred'' wasn't on his skin color (maybe for his nose or chin). He never distanced himself from his roots or Afro-American community but he was always ridiculed.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by superior1: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
while it is certainly true that most of us grew up trying to do M.J' dancing stunts and the fact he was one of the best Pop singer around, i cant but feel sorrow in my heart for this man.
it is quite funny how we look at people of fame without realizing how empty and unfulfilled they really are.
this guy's life is an example of how not to live yours if Heaven pour out blessings on you and you make resounding breakthrough in whatever you are doing.
I cant but curse the day this guy chose that he what to be white and his advisors (if he had any) that did not deter him from such a stupid act.
I cant but aso curse the day he chose to become member of the satanic church, this well know fact (which explains some of the scenes in his musical videos) cant but butress the fact that satan do not give any a free gift. it is a moment for people who feels they are at the pinnacle of life to re-think and make the best use of their staying on the earth for good.

now my golden question is 'If truely there is heaven, where now will be M.J (member of satanic church, san fracisco) be, with satan?'

your guess is good as mine[i][/i]
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
A Young Michael J

These photos were taken in the early 70's. . .

MJ looking stylish in his combo of pants, a smart shirt and fancy hat. A look that he later re-vamped and gained a huge fan base for. . . .

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
The singer displaying a painting he made.

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
With his German Shepherd.

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
The stylish lad sports a sweater, a flowered shirt and the reigning 'fro.

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
A wasted life.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
MJ sporting a Tee and Jeans being interviewed by a journalist.

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
MJ and his brother Marlon playing hoops.

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Thats the smile I was talking about!

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Hauwa1: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
Spike, can someone bleach consistently for long like he did?

awwww, that smile is so sexy
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
It had been clarified on another thread.

He had Vitililigo, he bleached the remaining dark patches on his skin.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by mohawkchic(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Aaaw those pics are gorgeous SPC. . MJ was truly a Master Of His Own Art!!Love this pic!!

~Looking forward to see the Rehearsal Vids. . .saw some pics on the news!!

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
He was so fine growing up. Handsome and naturally beautiful!! wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.