Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. (78093 Views)

The Nigerian Television Fashion Show 2015(ntfs)guys Come In And Steal A Style / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson / ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by lastpage: 2:05am On Jul 01, 2009
Looking at his kiddy & teenage pics, l can say with all confidence that: BLACK IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL.

So, from around "Thriller" upwards, to when he got really-really "BAAD", thats when the nose started falling off? right??

Okay, the rumor has always been around that the guy no fit "nackson" (one of the reasons Marria Presley left him) and it was one of his white confidants that donated the sperm for those children.
Now, he's gonna embarrass us all because the biological father of those children will soon show face (DNA) to collect his "share" of windfall!
Adoption would have been better.

Anyway, either way, he was THE GREATEST, just behind Muhammad Alli! (u cant touch what you cant see, am floating like a butterfly!)

u know what, lets "revamp" his dressing style as a mark of honor to him, , and as a reverence to a truly "classy era" of style.
I am commissioning this pics with my Tailor grin (my "Designer", make the guy no hear me call am "tailor", )
what do you think?

my 10cents.

Lastpage.

BTW: SpikeCylinder, your work is appreciated, you're a "true believer".
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by mohawkchic(f): 2:25am On Jul 01, 2009
~While reading some of the numerous storylines emerging i found these pics. . .

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by ikamefa(f): 2:53am On Jul 01, 2009
a very talented but eccentric man cry cry cry RIP Micheal! cry
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 4:44am On Jul 01, 2009
More beautiful PICS!!

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 4:51am On Jul 01, 2009
wink :d

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2009
Awww. . . .look at him and Janet.
I swear, Michael has one of the best smiles I have ever seen. I can't get over it.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by sunnyprof: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2009
I may not agree withhis private life setting, but I feel for him. Michael was a brilliant chap, an artist in mind and a world class performer. Yes his private life may not be good example enough for everyone but he excelled in his profession: That's the point!! We all have what we keep as secret in our families and Wacko Jacko is also human, he must have some mistakes but he remains a Legend. cool undecided cry
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by sunnyprof: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2009
I may not agree withhis private life setting, but I feel for him. Michael was a brilliant chap, an artist in mind and a world class performer. Yes his private life may not be good example enough for everyone but he excelled in his profession: That's the point!! We all have what we keep as secret in our families and Wacko Jacko is also human, he must have some mistakes but he remains a Legend.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by rume(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
superior1:

while it is certainly true that most of us grew up trying to do M.J' dancing stunts and the fact he was one of the best Pop singer around, i cant but feel sorrow in my heart for this man.
it is quite funny how we look at people of fame without realizing how empty and unfulfilled they really are.
this guy's life is an example of how not to live yours if Heaven pour out blessings on you and you make resounding breakthrough in whatever you are doing.
I cant but curse the day this guy chose that he what to be white and his advisors (if he had any) that did not deter him from such a stupid act.
I cant but aso curse the day he chose to become member of the satanic church, this well know fact (which explains some of the scenes in his musical videos) cant but butress the fact that satan do not give any a free gift. it is a moment for people who feels they are at the pinnacle of life to re-think and make the best use of their staying on the earth for good.

now my golden question is 'If truely there is heaven, where now will be M.J (member of satanic church, san fracisco) be, with satan?'

your guess is good as mine[/i]

still don't think he ''chose to be white'', there are black people who became lighter(with dark patches in their skin) who decided to depigment their skin to even out the colouration. This as a result of the skin disorder, VITILIGO.
Satan's church or not, those in 'God's churches'-- how many of them would be in heaven if today was the judgment day?
God knows.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by emiemi(f): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thats the smile I was talking about!

Boy, just take a look at that smile, innocent, pure, charming, sweet.
I love MJ all da way and my prayers are for him to rest in peace (he
so much sang about it and longedddddddd for it within).

Thanks spiked cylinder for the collection. Oh,

quote from superior1
cant but aso curse the day he chose to become member of the satanic church, this well know fact (which explains some of the scenes in his musical videos) cant but butress the fact that satan do not give any a free gift. it is a moment for people who feels they are at the pinnacle of life to re-think and make the best use of their staying on the earth for good.

now my golden question is 'If truely there is heaven, where now will be M.J (member of satanic church, san fracisco) be, with satan
?'

Better don't say what you don't know because you are not a judge and neither did you create him.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by tpiah: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2009
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by mohawkchic(f): 1:05am On Jul 02, 2009
~Love the Mickey Mouse pic. . check the J5 out in those outfits!

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by Dammyray(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2009
No matter what is said , we all no that this man is a legend and a mentor R I P M J
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by tpiah: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
Micheal at a family reunion.

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2009
What's with the ever present smug look on Joe Jackson's face sef?
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by waterworks(f): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2009
if na vitiligo we for hear oh. ok so its vitiligo abi fine. why did h have to make hes nose pointed and make a chisel in hes chin? and all the constant operation enlarging hese eyes and all! he was so damn fine! he could have married a black beautifull woman and had beautifull black kids or he could have even married a beautifull white woman and had mixed race kids. hell he could have married adopted and divorced! wat is it with all the sperm donation and artificial insemination and the DAMN WHITE KIDS! i mean cmon ! he expects the world to believe the vitiligo removed all black trace from hes genes abi? as a child i alwys wonderd y hese kids were white! i mean if he wants to stand by the saying those are hes kids it just shows a mans cry for help to be something that hes not. And thats nothing to be crucified for either. period

love him always did and alwys will. only God knows if he had the vitiligo or just wanted to be white.
RIP MiCHAEL finally you can trully rest.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 1:08am On Jul 10, 2009
MJ wink

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 1:19am On Jul 10, 2009
wink smiley

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2009
wink

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by mohawkchic(f): 2:19am On Jul 10, 2009
~Aaaw Look at JT w/ MJ,yester years. . . I watched "Liberian Girl" Video . . .JT was on there along w/ some familiar Actors/Actresses!

~Latoya was so pretty,she cud have aged well if not for all the surgeries!!
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by spikedcylinder: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2009
Yea, I saw Liberian Girl video again. . . .all the big names at the time and now.

I also agree, Latoy used to be so pretty.
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by dyabman(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2009
this will be my final one , I love you all , i really do , see you all in july,

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2009
dyabman:

this will be my final one , I love you all , i really do , see you all in july,

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cry cry cry cry cry

NYSC?? Vacation??
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by dyabman(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2009
SeanT21:

NYSC?? Vacation??

how do u mean?
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2009
wink cheesy

@dybaman

U said that U were gonna see us in July and this will be your final one. Where are U leaving 2??

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by mohawkchic(f): 12:29am On Jul 12, 2009
~I suppose you shud have put MJ's words in Quote!

~Those were MJ's words @ the O2 Arena making the announcement for the 50 date Tour!
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I suppose you shud have put MJ's words in Quote!

~Those were MJ's words @ the O2 Arena making the announcement for the 50 date Tour!

aww, now I get it. I thought dybaman was leaving.

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by mohawkchic(f): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2009
~Aaaw. . I love this pic of MJ. . Handsome young man he was!

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by dyabman(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2009
Yes i should have quoted it,

Not gonna leave anywhere, we should have hold his(MJ) hands

this life dont last foreverrrrrrrr hold my hands   cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2009
MJ and Ali.

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 12:42am On Jul 12, 2009
My absolute fave!! wink

Re: Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. by SeanT21(f): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2009
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.