Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos (35114 Views)

Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / JAMB: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Pheals(f): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2016

Nairalanders come and share your experience! The kinds of punishment you received when in schools grin

yes it's either bad or good but I didn't think any is good why some attend private especially dose born with silver spoon

let me state some:

frog jump

monkey stand/ monkey cigarette

governor's chair

dancing without drum or singing

step match

raising up your hands

sun brain dry (this include sleeping in the sun )

the day teacher : you will be request to teach others what u didn't know

knee down

force sleep

plane mode - stressing your two hands

back to brain beating

knee wash: you will be ask to knee down moving around

1 Share

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Pheals(f): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2016
More

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by falconey(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2016
grin

"The back your neighbour style"

That fvcking teacher coerced us to back each other, male back male and female back female.

You'll be on someone's back and received 5 strokes of cain, if you drop from your partner's back, the weyrey will start again from stroke 1, imagine if your had received number 3 or 4 already.

We all know this so we do choose a partner stronger so as to hold us tight if the pain of the stroke would made us over act and drop from our partner's back.

The punishment is sweet if you are watching, because the higher the number the harder the force the man puts in to make you drop. Its fun to watch.

Its funny now but not funny then.

we the pervs enjoy watching the females react, seeing how the cain bounce on their buttocks and see the way they shake it in pain as we laugh.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Thanos(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by misspicy(f): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Op all these are Ajebo punishment o
the ones I did in boarding school
1)squatting for hours
2)walking with my knees on stony ground
3)carrying two iron buckets of water on both hands for hours
brb

2 Likes

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin i was too quiet during my teen years so i didnt receive any punishment but can't forget wen our camp commandant gave my platoon one-hour frog jump in Nysc camp infact i fainted that day..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Pheals(f): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2016
misspicy:
Op all these are Ajebo punishment o

the ones I did in boarding school

1)squatting for hours

2)walking with my knees on stony ground

3)carrying two iron buckets of water on both hands for hours

brb
. Ajebo punishment aah

1 Like

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Michellla(f): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
wish i had one to share. they didnt punish us in my school.
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by dollyjoy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesy frog jump and angle 60cheesy
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
The most memorable: kneel down, raise ur hands, close ur eyes and open ur mouth.
In that order grin

It was always hilarious to me, sounded like the beginning of some weird 50 shades command lmao. Couldn't take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
We do dig d ground!!6feet like say we wan bury person!!dat was wen i was in SS3,wen we all refuse to turn up for extra lesson at 5am!military school tho cry cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by hertheytheydgee(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hand stand towards the wall

1 Like

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by dytbabe: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Well I attended command school
I have rooled in mud water
Faced sun with eyes opened
Boys have touched wet bunk with heat on
I can't think again

1 Like

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by holluwai(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
I still dey find those my sec sch teachers make I use motor break thier leg.

Wicked people, make only 1 person cut grass wey almost reach half plot.

angry

4 Likes

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by winkmart: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
I didnt actually attend a school where punishment was allowed but punishment na my 4th meal for house

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by okooloyun1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
I have stop chatting with girls that have rat in their names..
BasiRAT, hajaRAT, sukuRAT, mansuRAT, muniRAT, kudiRAT, kubuRAT, sikiRAT, amiRAT, kabiRAT, etc,, because of lassa fever, prevention is better than cure.
I prefer BaraCat, MuliCat, TawaCat, RisiCat n pls make sure u had Cat to ur name for d fear of rat because of lassa fever...lol

8 Likes

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by tuoyoojo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
OK NA

I remember i had one short black literature teacher in JS 3. she would ask us to climb on the desk and she would use a big fat cain to wipe our calf. Omo na so she leave her trademark for my leg . na Godwin say the thing come clean off finally o.

my friend in school told me then that he was used to farting in class.

one day, the teacher got infuriated after he released one of his atomic bomb, he asked all the pupils to close the windows, raise up there hands and all open their mouths to inhale the smell.

she left the class and ask the class monitor to write down the names of those who didnt comply

4 Likes

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by kennyman2000(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
chai
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by VickyRotex(f): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
holluwai:
I still dey find those my sec such teachers make I use motor break thier leg.

lmao! E reach that level? cheesy
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by hakeem4(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
I went to molete grammar school...where teacher will draw a car on the board and tell you to push it grin

8 Likes

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Eboh4z: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Smoke cigarette, sit on ur head, ride okada..... to mention but a few. as I write this stuff, I remember all I've gone thru as punishment and am feeling instant pains all over my body grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by weblogo: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
What about riding a bicycle drawn on the board...I was labour prefect

1 Like

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by kulobyno: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Counting the leaves on a tree

1 Like

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by kulobyno: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Counting the leaves on a mango tree
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Raymondreigns(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Clearin 0f sk00l farm..
Its fun bk0s we usualy eat all d fruits ar0und n we clear 4rm m0rnin d0wn till cl0sin jst 2 skip classes.
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by VickyRotex(f): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
I wasnt really purnished in school though.

I think the common one was standing up, raising your hands up and closing your eyes. And yea, pick pin, that wouldnt last for 5 minutes.

Cant really remember any painful purnishment. embarassed
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by thorbar(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dem no born any teacher......Dat teacher must be high on tramadol mixed wit marijuana
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Owoblog: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pick pin is my enemy

1 Like

Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by initialize(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: School Punishment (share Your Experience) Photos by Wenebadu(f): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
In my secondary school my English teacher will always tell us to stand on the desk with our eyes closed and our hands up or she will ask us to kneel down in the sun or rain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung At Lagos Sea School, Expresses Disappointment / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.