Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India (35363 Views)

Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos / Ben Bruce Compares Trump & Obasanjo: Both Are Womanisers That Like Pretty Ladies / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Aitty(f): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
If BEN did not tweet how would most of us know cost of kerosene in India I believe no knowledge is lost so please spare the man

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
comos:

In 2012 people like you sheepishly follow femi falana to eat indomie and dance in Ojota park, all in the name of protesting against fuel subsidy removal, but now when it was eventual remove, sectionalism, nepotism, tribalism, centime and cowardliness have made you to keep mute.

forget ojota, before now ben bruce said he was one of those on the floor of the senate that will oppose the sustenance of subsidy if its found in the 2016 budget, I heard him said that when the senate was screening Kachickwu as minister.

Now subsidy has been removed and Bruce has been bashing the Govt for the price of petroleum products, can't you see its all politics and not love for the masses, this is my point please.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aitty:
If BEN did not tweet how would most of us know cost of kerosene in India I believe no knowledge is lost so please spare the man
the question is does india imports kerosene like Nigeria does, bruce need to answer that too and not play politics if he truly loves Nigerians
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

Ben Bruce can also be compared to the likes of dino melaye who we thought was a man willing to fight and die for his people, but look at him now ever since he became a senator the tune has changed,he is more determined in fighting for the selfish interest of his fellow senators thereby neglecting the masses who voted for him. A wise man once said "to define the true character of a man ,give him money and power".

na so we see am my brother, the way these politicians deceive Nigerians ehh? just like the one who told us 'he has no shoes' and look at what we got at the end of the day
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
brenister10:
This man is an hypocrite and I pity you Wailers who can't reason well. When GEJ was there and it was being sold for 136 Naira per litre, he didn't open his mouth to talk about the price of petrol and diesel not to talk of kerosene . But now, he wants to be an overnight hero on Twitter. Make him go continue his ashawo beauty pagent wey we know am for if him no know wetin him go dey talk. #HypocriteSenatorMurrayBruce#

Its all politics my brother, even if PMB tars the road to ben bruce village in bayelsa, the guy will still go on twitter to complain.

pdp is sinking so fast, so anything to drag APC down is a welcome idea to the wailers
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Goke7: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Akainzo:

Ben is a typical example of an educated illiterate! Should chocolate cost less in Côte d'Ivoire because Switzerland imports cocoa beans from them?

He that is talking, he licenses the movies shown by the SilverBird cinemas from US movie houses where movie tickets are $20 -$25, yet we pay N1,500 for it in Nigeria, are the movies not cheaper in Nigeria than US? As he asked why asked how come, he is only busy playing to the gallery.

What India imports from us is crude (raw material) while what we are importing into Nigeria is Kerosene (refined product), therefore we would end up paying more for it as we are buying their product to sell in our country. Simple sense would have helped him.

only gullible Nigerians take ben bruce serious especially the lazy ones who forget that india does not import kerosene like Nigeria does, anything said against PMB without sense is always welcome by the wailers. They don't think before they agree with anyone abuses PMB.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
very soon he will be issued an arrest warrant , and will appear in the most fashionable handcuffs common sense can afford. grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by phreakabit(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oya APesC over to una. ..
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by misgab: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
why is he alarmed, afterall our government mathematical calculation is always backwards
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by yoged(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na mouth e get

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by misgab: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
why is he alarmed, afterall our government's mathematical calculation is always backwards.
Solution:have jobless petroleum and chemical engineers turn the wastes by those illegal refineries in the south-south to kerosene and other products and have them properly regulated. common sense.seooooow
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

Ben Bruce is just an attention seeker. why was he not tweeting about the bad state of our economy when he was not a senator?

Mr when last did you watch STV, CHANNELS, AIT OR TVC, you come here and say what's not, i have followed him since, long before he became a senator, he had always had the Common Sense talk going on, that was probably what helped his campaign, Nigerians are always so quick to point fingers and put people down for saying what we all need to hear but when they ask you guys to come and give reasonable opinions, you go quiet, type to bash and put people down, everyone comes out.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by arresa: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
eazisky:
Mr senator!! if u ask me.... na who I go ask?

you are part of the government so do what is right and stop asking questions

The Twitter constituency project senator is based on Twitter and not the national assembly.

The same man spent 8 full years in government as the head of NTA that he ran to the ground with zero achievements while his own private TV station thrived.

A sad and pathetic human being that benefited all his life from the same corrupt and incompetent system..

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Fumbaby: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Twitter senator

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by olanje: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

Ben Bruce is just an attention seeker. why was he not tweeting about the bad state of our economy when he was not a senator?
And this one will say he's using a smartphone, so he's better off criticizing the govt when he's not in the system to you? Bros y swimming against the tides? how pathetic! Werey leleyi fa this like the worst opinion I've ever seen on a public forum. Someone in the govt is criticizing it which is unlike an average naija politcians and u're here spewing menses from ur gutter. u're a genius and your brain is divided into two, the right and the left. in the left nothing is RIGHT and in the right nothing is LEFT
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by veraiyke(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is he not a senator? He should be asking that question and making his points in the national assembly and senate forum. It is a timely and necessary question, an eye opener that begs for consideration. But twitter is the wrong medium. We will appreciate it if he can stand up in the house and raise this point as an attendum. God bless Nigeria. God bless its citizens.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by dollarathe(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
gone are the days when you read comments here to brush up your ideas .... under ages now rule this platform called nairaland...they keep seeing things from tribal,religious and their selfish interest view...any small thing its PDP,APC,Christian,muslim,etc... this forum has lost it. Theo says sooo....no objective and critically truthful forum analysis...
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Rossikk(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kx:
[size=15pt]Can Ben Bruce be man enough and present all his questions to his fellow senators and national assembly for answer?

Is Bruce in the senate to throw his questions at the masses thru twitter or to provide answers to burning national issues through bills and laws?[/size]
When he's at the assembly, fear won't let him open his mouth. But once he's home on his PC, he feels like Superman.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by pheesayor(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lame excuse, is he paid bogus allowances to tweet only or speak on the floor of the chamber?

comos:

in senate everybody can't talk at a time but in twitter everybody can talk at same time.
He is 100% right to air his message through twitter, because millions of Nigerian will have access to his message.

he remains my No. 1 senator

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by OvieYel(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
mr Ben Bruce... respect to ur common sense campaign..
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by allCopacetic: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
[size=15pt]A Member of parliament (MP) in India earns Rs 52,000 per month...less than $800... how about he analyze that[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Empedocles(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Monsieur Common sense.

Watch as the masturbators attack him and leave out the msg he passed.
I swear down he taya me for them oh,although I'm not a PDP fan,I still can't deny the fact that this man is of good intent for nigerians......He evidently is not into politics for the money,but well sha what would wailers do if not wailing
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Ehinmola(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
What was the price of kerosine during the reign of GEJ PDP govt.?. Why didn't Bruce ask this same question and why ask now.
What a rubbish!!!.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Edmomd(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ben is just seeking public attention. Why can't he stand at the floor of the Senate and fight all these Economic policies, instead he is fighting on the tweeter. The other time I Tweeted this on his twitter account he removed me from his account. He is only acting a script given to him.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by basil2u: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
@Ben Bruce. Please do something about it and stop asking Nigerians. This was how GEJ told Nigerians that BokoHaram has infiltrated his government.

Ben please receive sense.
Twitter Senator

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by yakbauer: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
The more he rants on twitter, the more he exposes his stupidity. Will he claim he doesn't know that the same India he used as reference owns the largest refinery in the world? Does he know the cost of white products is now based more on the cost of refining and less on the price of crude oil?
Will he claim that while Govt paid subsidy on kerosene 90% of the masses actually bought kerosene at N50?
Truly he dresses like Obama yet talks like Obanikoro......

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by drnoel: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
eazisky:
Mr senator!! if u ask me.... na who I go ask?

you are part of the government so do what is right and stop asking questions

from hard questions we get answers. These questions should have been asked 20 years ago but no fool wanted to be the one to politically garrote him/herself. Ben Bruce is slowly gaining popularity from the Kind of hard questions he is aking but that alone wont make the Change that Country badly Needs but then again it is a beginning cos those questions once answered will help slowly effect that Change Nigerian voted for but will never get from that dullard currently in Aso rock.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Henovy: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Vicboi1:
I love this man he keeps saying the truth despite he lies at tines i wish he could be the Senate president
Senate president ko, twitter constituency senator ni. Wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by Henovy: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Splashme:
We need just 20 Senators like Ben Bruce
To do what? To form the twitter constituency oversight committee abi? Minus for your post abeg.
Re: Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India by 1shortblackboy: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chibabi:
. Wow. Many tenks. So ya like is for which Bank?
go to ur bank show the teller the like on your comment. They will give u cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.