Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ladies!!!an Amazing Use For Milk Of Magnesia Antacid - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies!!!an Amazing Use For Milk Of Magnesia Antacid (4953 Views)

Owanbe- Tontolet Hit With An Amazing Ankara Style / Nano Halfcaste Milk From Philippines In-stock For Just 6,900. Very Effective. / Milk Of Magnesia As Primer! Yay Or Nay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!!an Amazing Use For Milk Of Magnesia Antacid by queenfav(f): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello..I am sure many of us are aware that milk of magnesia works very well as a face primer.It has the ability to keep makeup looking matte and fresh all day long.How do I put this?When used before applying foundation,it serves as a great primer which prevents your face from becoming oily all day long.Many makeup artists now use it on clients,to tackle the problem of most ladies,which is an oily face.
How do I use it?Its very simple.Just apply like 2 drops of milk of magnesia on areas likely to get oily,or the whole face.People may believe that this is a crazy suggestion, but it works for people with extraordinarily oily skin. The
magnesium in this product is highly effective at
absorbing oil. Use the unflavored original
formula. Swipe a cotton ball,sponge or even ur fingers over your T-
Zone (nose, forehead, cheeks, and chin), so
that just a nearly transparent layer of wetness
can be seen. You don't need to use much.
Allow it to dry completely for about 3 minutes
before moving to the next step,which is applying foundation or powder.It works like magic.Your face will stay fresh and matte all day long,you wouldn't even need to retouch your powder.
The sad news is that the high demand by ladies have made the price of milk of magnesia to increase astronomically.That is coupled with the current exchange rate.Its now sold for 2500-3500 depending on the size and where you buy.
However,MOKO mistmag sold for 250-300 our nigerian version of milk of magnesia does the same thing,if not better.That's what I use and its verrrrry good.So if you like packaging,go for milk of magnesia.If not MOKO mistmag does a great job,if not better.Ladies,please share your thoughts..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!an Amazing Use For Milk Of Magnesia Antacid by tomdon(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
queenfav:
Hello..I am sure many of us are aware that milk of magnesia works very well as a face primer.It has the ability to keep makeup looking matte and fresh all day long.How do I put this?When used before applying foundation,it serves as a great primer which prevents your face from becoming oily all day long.Many makeup artists now use it on clients,to tackle the problem of most ladies,which is an oily face.
How do I use it?Its very simple.Just apply like 2 drops of milk of magnesia on areas likely to get oily,or the whole face.People may believe that this is a crazy suggestion, but it works for people with extraordinarily oily skin. The
magnesium in this product is highly effective at
absorbing oil. Use the unflavored original
formula. Swipe a cotton ball,sponge or even ur fingers over your T-
Zone (nose, forehead, cheeks, and chin), so
that just a nearly transparent layer of wetness
can be seen. You don't need to use much.
Allow it to dry completely for about 3 minutes
before moving to the next step,which is applying foundation or powder.It works like magic.Your face will stay fresh and matte all day long,you wouldn't even need to retouch your powder.
The sad news is that the high demand by ladies have made the price of milk of magnesia to increase astronomically.That is coupled with the current exchange rate.Its now sold for 2500-3500 depending on the size and where you buy.
However,MOKO mistmag sold for 250-300 our nigerian version of milk of magnesia does the same thing,if not better.That's what I use and its verrrrry good.So if you like packaging,go for milk of magnesia.If not MOKO mistmag does a great job,if not better.Ladies,please share your thoughts..

make up is disguise, it's deception, it's especially disgusting when ladies apply make up that entirely changes their real face
Re: Ladies!!!an Amazing Use For Milk Of Magnesia Antacid by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hi,

I used to use mismag as a primer but i eventually discovered it was not good for frequent use. It dries out the skin . So, you are very right that it makes a great primer but it should on special occasions not everyday.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Classy And Trendy Clothes For Women / Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams / Checkout Jay-z's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.