Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- Roger Wright's Family Plane Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- Roger Wright's Family Plane Crash (3271 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- Roger Wright's Family Plane Crash by naijanow: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
On Sunday 19th April, 2009, Prophet TB Joshua prophesied about a family travelling by plane. This is what he said:

“On Friday, remember putting it in prayer. A situation where families will be inside a plane - when I say family, like husband and wife, children and others - and something happens inside the air. Friday of the month - put it in prayer and fast. Please fast and pray. Pray for the family. Where are these family going? Where are they going? I’m seeing crash. So, all over the world, if you are moving with family, your children, yourself, please read Psalm 91:7-end. Jesus will be with you.”

Prophet T.B. Joshua again made reference to the prophecy regarding the family on the following Sunday, the 26th April 2009, saying:

“Last time I told you about a family that entered the plane. I said the whole family, I saw the whole family -they entered the private jet and the plane crashed. The whole family – what happened? I’m praying, I’m praying that, what would make the family , if it’s just one person that would go but all the family, they just entered the plane. Where? What happened?”

On Friday 22nd May, 2009, the tragic news came that a British born Brazilian businessman and nine members of his family died when their plane crashed in Trancoso, north eastern Brazil. All 14 people on board were killed.

Recall the words of the prophet, “A situation where families will be inside a plane - when I say family, like husband and wife, children and others - and something happens inside the air.”

Roger Ian Wright, a leading British born Brazilian financier, a founding partner at Sao Paulo financial consulting firm Arsenal Investimentos and ex-director of Banco Garantia, his wife Lucila Lins, and eight family members died instantly when their twin-engine aircraft ditched just short of the runway. Lucila and Wright were travelling to their holiday home at the plush Terravista golf resort in the town of Trancoso in his personal plane, Brazilian officials said.

With them were Wright’s two children from his first marriage, Veronica and Philip, their spouses Rodrigo and Heloisa, his three grandchildren Victoria, Gabriel and six-month-old son Francisco, and his aunt Vera Lucia Mercio. Lucila’s granddaughter Nina Pinheiro was also on the flight. All died tragically.

I saw the whole family -they entered the private jet and the plane crashed.
The King Air B350 model plane, which Wright owned, left Sao Paulo at 6:31 p.m. and crashed at 9:13 p.m, said an air force spokesman. Moments before hitting the ground, the pilot reported that "visual and landing conditions were normal," according to a statement issued by the airport. The cause of the crash was not known.

The plane’s pilot Jorge Lang Filho and his co-pilot Nelson Caminha Affonseca and a family nanny, Rosangela Pereira Barbosa also died in the tragedy late on Friday at Terravista Airport in the Brazilian state of Bahia. Reports state that the crash killed at least 14 people, 13 of which have been identified.
This tragedy which saw the death of 4 generations of the same family shocked the nation of Brazil and the world.
A statement on Mr Wright's company website read: "Arsenal Investimentos are deeply saddened by the tragic air accident that happened on the night of Friday May 22 in Trancoso, Bahia, which took the life of its founding partner, the businessman Roger Ian Wright, and his family members.

We at Emmanuel TV and the SCOAN pray for the loved ones of the deceased members of the Wright family, that the Comforter, Jesus Christ would comfort them in the midst of their present sorrow. In the wake of this tragedy, let us remember that everything we have comes from God. Whatever we have now is only actually being borrowed from God. He is Ruler over all. He holds strength and power in the palm of His hand to strengthen and build up all (1 Chronicles 29:12).

On Sunday 31st May, 2009, after the crash, Prophet T.B. Joshua led the congregation in the church and Emmanuel TV viewers worldwide in a one minute silence in the wake of the tragic accident. He reminded us that this world is not our home, we are just passing through.

Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- Roger Wright's Family Plane Crash by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2009
So why did they crashed even after the prophesy and subsequent prayers and fasting by the church members.?
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- Roger Wright's Family Plane Crash by Tudor6(f): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2009
I wonder o

What kind of lame ass prophecy is that? Do you know how many families have crashed and will crash?
I'm guessing quite a handful.
If he was so powerful why didn't he name the family or state the number of people in the plane. . .
Stupid and lame fake prophets
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- Roger Wright's Family Plane Crash by Carlosein(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
and na so so bad bad prophecies we go dey get from dem.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Teenager Praying For Homeless Man Goes Viral / Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly / Why I Quit Pentecostal Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.