Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby (3090 Views)

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby by SANCTO: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
My son just turned six(months), please can anybody in the house recommend a baby food for me. Thanks
Re: The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby by MoonChildng: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Congrats , how about you compound something natural for him and add baby milk plus your breast milk, at least you'd know what you put inside and gradually you graduate to food.....that was what I did for my baby
Re: The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby by SANCTO: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
@MOONLIGHT CHILD thanks. I tried Akamu with NAN 1 initially, the boy was eating happily but seems he doesn't like it anymore.
Re: The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby by yvelchstores(f): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
My daughter is 6 months too n was EBF for 6 months, basically I made pap for my lo from scratch; regular corn,Guinea corn and millet. I give her isomil alongside. I will stay away from cow milk till she is at least 1. Isomil is soy milk. I also have mashed SWEET potatoes purred for her as well is Titus fish mashed purée. Carrot purée and apple purée next in line. I still breast feed her as that can't be over emphasized. Do a lot of research, don't listen to ppl, as they may give u the wrong advise.
Re: The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby by okirewaju(f): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cerelac

Pureees

Mashed adult food like rice, fish, yam, etc
Re: The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby by SANCTO: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
yvelchstores:
My daughter is 6 months too n was EBF for 6 months, basically I made pap for my lo from scratch; regular corn,Guinea corn and millet. I give her isomil alongside. I will stay away from cow milk till she is at least 1. Isomil is soy milk. I also have mashed SWEET potatoes purred for her as well is Titus fish mashed purée. Carrot purée and apple purée next in line. I still breast feed her as that can't be over emphasized. Do a lot of research, don't listen to ppl, as they may give u the wrong advise.

very insightful. thanks
Re: The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby by nlPoster: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

What Age Should A Man Stop Sucking Br*ast? Pic / After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.