Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) (44016 Views)

Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME / Please Someone Help Me With This Homework...i Promise To Send You Airtime / This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by wristbangle: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
undecidedundecided
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by oguntola18: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Funny
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by slimderek(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
What is this?
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Parents should investigate properly before enrolling their child/ward in a school simple
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by lordsharks(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Too bad
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
modath:

That na foworogi insanashiona sukul nah... cheesy grin cheesy grin

Meaning?
grin grin
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
When you enrol your kids to ogbojuode primary school
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by winkmart: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
lol,

abeg, check my SIGNATURE if u want laff tire today
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by tunapa2009(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nigeria: a society full of frustrated underemployed-labour force... Nigeria shall rise again
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin gross Nonsense
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
After the reggae play the ____________________________

Even your boo get a __________________________
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by steveturner24(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Even when it is a music school, it shouldn't come to the extent of asking question about artist with no input on music notation
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
ifoundmyperfect:
After the reggae play the ____________________________

Even your boo get a __________________________

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You set those questions Op is talking about, deny it angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
IN THAT YOU UGANDAN WOMAN'S VOICE; SO TEACHER JANE GAVE YOU ASSIGNMENT TO GIVE ME AND FORRGOT TO GIVE YOU ARRNSWERS!!!! AFTER I'VE PAID YOUR SCHULU FEES IN FULLLLLL SIS, THE SCHOOLS AREN'T READY TO PAY WHAT THE QUALIFIED TEACHERS ARE SUPPOSED TO, SO THEY REPLACE THEM WITH LESS QUALITY ONES WHOM ARE READY TO COLLECT THE PEANUTS THEY GIVE OUT AS SALARIES, THEREBY, GIVING THEM THE KINDA EDUCATION THAT IS COMMISERATE WITH THEIR SALARY AND AT THE END THE PROPRIETRESS SMILES TO THE BANK...... SO WHO COME CAUSE THE WHOLE ISHH THE SYSTEM OR THE SCHOOL...... DEBATE FOR Y'LL.............
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Intendy: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'm on the same page with u.
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
LMAO. Well, I believe this falls under general knowledge. LOL, cos this is what is obtainable in the society today.
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by ifoundmyperfect: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You set those questions Op is talking about, deny it angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I am the HEADmaster... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by isrealisaac: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
if d school system have flop to dis extend than will as a nigeria need prayer, how can dis disame person pass is waec Na Wa Ohing
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by sleekyonyx(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
End time homework

Did Op can lie sha...u sure say no be u set dos questions cheesy
Anything for front page grin
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by prommy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please stop blaming the teacher rather blame the school authority that picked the textbook.Probably they did not go through the book or the wrote the book and along the way ran short of idea or something.It may also be a music class but teaching such to a child of 5 is something else.
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Naturalle(f): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is truly pathetic jor undecided
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin I know a friend whose visit to her kiddies school sends shivers down the entire staff's spine grin
Her children virtually beg her not to come to their school for anything, P.T.A inclusive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by ayobase(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
IamChuzzy:

Some will ask parents to pay for excursions and the destination for such will be shoprite or Eko hotel.......

grin

it is indeed worrisome and pathetic.
what happened to days of museum, Badagry, airports and the likes.

Now, they travel to US, UK and the likes for excursion.

Well, excursion is short trip for pleasure, thus the shoprite and Eko hotel.

IamChuzzy:

The other day, one mushroom school in my neighbourhood at Badagry was teaching one useless rhyme... "left right left right, ikebe no dey heavy the owner, left right.."........

grin grin grin

Above all, government has little concern with education. If not, having such an assignment on a text book in the first place will never be conceived.

The concerned pupil must be very musically inclined to have gotten the answers right.
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by MadCow1: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3335648_19344431135939129764703206650211169929309n_jpeg1c9259aa9bdabe77c0e60586e083c47b

Complete the following:

1. Shoki . . . . . . . . . Shoki

a) At

b) from

c) The

d) A

2. Konko . . . . . . . . . . .

a) Above

b) below

c) Beyond

d) beneath

3. Skele ....

a) wu

b) wa

c) ba

d) we

4. She no want . . . . . . . . .

a) Motor

b) aeroplane

c) Boat

d) Designer

5. Shake your ............. waist

a) thin

b) low

c) fat

d) Lekpa

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by doveda: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
hebex12:
Babe stop blabbing,,if ur niece was given such simple arithmetic nd you as a whole found it too difficult for a boy of his age

I wonder hw u passed out of primary school sef,,,,

Nd wu d assignment wan help 4here?

You need to STFU. She is right!

Look who is ranting sef? undecided
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Buhahahahahahahaha na music!! grin
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by ak4ac(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
imagine
Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by banmee(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
lankieman:
I don't blame dem, this is what you get in a failed system.. Where propaganda and corruption thrives.

I am overjoyed that my children will never have to go through this. No wonder there are so many dull people floating everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Richnero(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
The other day, one mushroom school in my neighbourhood at Badagry was teaching one useless rhyme... "left right left right, ikebe no dey heavy the owner, left right.." I was beyond shock.

[/quote] grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
A 5 years old shocked shocked? What business has she got with Shina Peters cheesy? I didn't even know him till 20 cheesy..

On the flip side, kids can also be annoying.. You teach, explain, illustrate with live examples and charts.. Ask them, do you understand? They all scream, yessssss!!!! with smiles on their faces..

To get this satisfaction that they understood, you call them one by one to solve the sums on the board.. They do, and 'smash' it..

Now, it's time to write in your book, aunty says.. A child who just 'smashed' a sum/sums on the board comes back with an empty exercise book..

Haba!! E dey pain na angry..

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don die cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.