Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State (33025 Views)

Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Aregbesola At Osun State House(pics / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by Aare2050(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
lol
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by yemmight(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose given APC a run for their money, since time in memorial...
Back to the topic, I feel the Governor of Ekiti state no doubt wants to create unity amoung both states, especially since they're both south west neigbouring states, irrespective of party affiliations, by both governors.

You are wrong. Fayose is not creating peace anywhere among any. Fayose has seen he's timing coming to an end so he has started the move now coz one thing is certain, It will take the grace of God for him to walk away free after or before his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by bettercreature(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
OP! ARE YOU SAYING AKURE IS OSUN STATE CAPITAL?
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by Stanbeto: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fayose
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by IVORY2009(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
yemmight:

You are wrong. Fayose is not creating peace anywhere among any. Fayose has seen he's timing coming to an end so he has started the move now coz one thing is certain, It will take the grace of God for him to walk away free after or before his tenure.

You're very funny, do you pronounce someone guilty by mere just looking @ him? If the govt has prove against Fayose, let the court do their job, the last time I checked, there is nothing wrong for an opposition party to criticise the govt @ the center, in the US, UK, Europe, were democracy is practised that is wat is obtainable, and the govt over there does not arrest the oppostion.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by feedthenation(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
IVORY2009:
Fayose given APC a run for their money, since time in memorial...
Back to the topic, I feel the Governor of Ekiti state no doubt wants to create unity amoung both states, especially since they're both south west neigbouring states, irrespective of party affiliations, by both governors.

Fayose has been Governor of Ekiti state since Nov 2014, why is he now trying to create unity among the SouthWest states. Why can't he start with Ondo State?

He is trying to begin his begging process in order to get some sort of soft landing, as it is now, the nooze is gettting tighter with the amount of information about his governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
LMAyedun:
okUna go just dey talk nonsense for here..

Wettin be nonsense. Was i the one that claimed his mother wears pampers diapers?
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by dustmalik: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
feedthenation:

Fayose has been Governor of Ekiti state since Nov 2014, why is he now trying to create unity among the SouthWest states. Why can't he start with Ondo State?

He is trying to begin his begging process in order to get some sort of soft landing, as it is now, the nooze is gettting tighter with the amount of information about his governorship election.
Fayose will not escape justice
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by 100okedara: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Too much of alcohol makes OP to swap Osogbo for Akure as the capital of Osun state or nah ijebu weed take lol
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by ayindejimmy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Please, help me. I'm a new member on Nairaland, i just registered my account today.
How do i post a comment here ?? Please, help
You jus did
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by HoLEEsinner: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Akure ..Osun state capital? Well if the visit is to bring peace and increase the standard of living of the people in both states, good development.
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by tpiar: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Were they fighting before?

Where/how?

As per standard of living, is that dependent on political tides of time?
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by RichYoungNigga: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
ayindejimmy:

You jus did
How ??
Can't you just help me without the insult
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
emmalezy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lq2Wy1ESXnY/Vqd8xnQKDcI/AAAAAAAIIQc/8qR1BVbIfC4/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, today paid a courtesy visit to his Osun state counterpart, Rauf Aregbesola in Akure, the Osun state capital. See more photos from the visit after cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-v5iRY2u_Jc4/Vqd8y6khRTI/AAAAAAAIIQo/UOiUFfJO42k/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MaRXBBHDJiI/Vqd8zfK3arI/AAAAAAAIIQs/pWXr47b9eJ0/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-i7VltkWYqHM/Vqd80mJ9SOI/AAAAAAAIIRA/Ig4imjOHqd8/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fSvL9sk41SQ/Vqd8231NV4I/AAAAAAAIIRM/GXlyp0FHt5g/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/01/photos-fayose-visits-aregbesola-in-ondo.html

how can Akure be a capital of Osun state, I think this is a mixed up, perhaps the OP skip Primary Education in Nigeria.
FYI, Osogbo is the capital of Osun state. TN
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by AOIF(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
emmalezy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lq2Wy1ESXnY/Vqd8xnQKDcI/AAAAAAAIIQc/8qR1BVbIfC4/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, today paid a courtesy visit to his Osun state counterpart, Rauf Aregbesola in Akure, the Osun state capital. See more photos from the visit after cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-v5iRY2u_Jc4/Vqd8y6khRTI/AAAAAAAIIQo/UOiUFfJO42k/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MaRXBBHDJiI/Vqd8zfK3arI/AAAAAAAIIQs/pWXr47b9eJ0/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-i7VltkWYqHM/Vqd80mJ9SOI/AAAAAAAIIRA/Ig4imjOHqd8/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fSvL9sk41SQ/Vqd8231NV4I/AAAAAAAIIRM/GXlyp0FHt5g/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/01/photos-fayose-visits-aregbesola-in-ondo.html

oshogbo Is The Capital Of Osun State, Not Akure. Just Rectify That.
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by chuksmad(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

How ??
Just go to any of the topic, like politics, religion, general etc. Open any of the main topic, then you will see where is create new topic.
I think that will help
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by ayindejimmy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

How ??

How did I insult you?

You're already makin comments and you're still asking for how to make comments.

Or do you mean how to create topics?
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by focus7: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
ernesty20:
Fayose, buhari's nightmare

hit like if u believe fayose is bubu's nightmare, share if u think otherwise
Fayose is his own nightmare. When you are attacking a man and the don't pay you attention he's only telling you that you not relevant, a case of a rat doing gra gra to the elephant.
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by bonito001: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Op dis your weed na confirm. state and capital u no sabi again. " Akure".....Osun state capital. Am not surprise anyways. Na GEJ cause am....
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by mykemic(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
When did akure becomes osun state capital. Mshewwww.
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by gbugbru(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ilaje44:
When did Aregbesola become the governor of Ondo State? Did Mimiko swap state with Aregbesola?
Helep me ask those yamayama journalist...
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by ernesty20(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
focus7:
Fayose is his own nightmare. When you are attacking a man and the don't pay you attention he's only telling you that you not relevant, a case of a rat doing gra gra to the elephant.
bubu knows Ayo is saying the truth thats why he keeps quiet
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by shaddoww: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Once u see Aregbesola den u have Tinubu's hear and then u don see Buhari be dat, Oshoko to ja
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by Olorogun007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Demdem:
Fayose, the cursed son who publicly declared that his mama wears pampers diapers.
a cursed son who hv defeated two sitting Governors @ two different tyms...if das hw curse works, den I would rather live a cursed life.Fayose is a true Democrat.
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by ihatesycophant(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Politicians are never enemies
Truly it is their fans that always fight one another and even curse one another while their own children and immediate family cools in overseas.
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by ihatesycophant(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Olorogun007:
a cursed son who hv defeated two sitting Governors @ two different tyms...if das hw curse works, den I would rather live a cursed life.Fayose is a true Democrat.
Fayose is truly a democrat the only person that have done these:
1. Fayose trampled on our constitution by arming thugs into hallowed chamber of the court to beat up a sitting judge who was preparing to deliver judgement. Remember he was physically present on the said day. Was it God that also sent him to beat up a judge? Thank God we've not heard that Buhari went into court to beat up a judge. That case is still in the cooler and never sent to court for distorting justice.
2. Fayose trampled on our constitution by sealing Ekiti Hallowed chamber of the legislators and not allowing them to performed their constitutional duties till the end of their tenure. I want to ask, on what ground did he sealed the chamber? Who gave him order? Which court did he approach? Is it Fayose that enforce law or security agency?
3. Fayose trampled on our constitution by also went further by not allowing 19 of the legally voted for legislators to enter the state any more but used thugs to blocked every entrances to the state. Thank God Buhari has not weird his power to that extent. For those that will want to support that madness, we should know that the same way he was voted for, it was the same way they voted for those legislators. We should also remember that our constitution stipulates separation of power between executive and legislative arms but Fayose exerted upon them and never allowed them to work. That case is still inside cooler to be open after he lose his immunity.
4. Fayose trampled on our constitution by using four legislators to impeached a sitting speaker in a house of 24 members. We should remember that he went on air to say, he will only recognise the speaker chosen by the four members. This attitude was a slap to our constitution but many hailed him for that drama but forgotten that power don't run forever. They never even knew they can lose the 2015 general election woefully like that.
5. Fayose trampled on our constitution by using five legislators to approved 2015 budget and commissioners which is against the letter of our constitution. It has never happened in the history of Nigeria but Fayose did it. Thank God Buhari has never done such madness.
6. Fayose trampled on our constitution by bribing soldiers to arrest opposition on the eve of his re-election in 2014 as clearly shown in the ekitigate video which is available for every sane mind to access on YouTube. This singular act suppose to have taken him to prison but Jonathan manipulated the judiciary and they could not hear the case because Jonathan said he could not set up inquiry to investigate the case after everyone involved had already confessed it was their voice including Fayose. Well, he first deny it but later agreed that it was his voice after the rest in the scene agreed it was their voice. He first lied it wasn't him. Thank God the new revelation from Army committee set up has shown that the soldiers detailed compromised the election. Again what is more dictatorship than these:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by ihatesycophant(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aregbesola please watch your back that man cannot be trusted. If a man can be confident to abuse his own mum publicly, then when you're dealing with him, you need be wise.
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by sammylove22(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
I didn't remember Akure to be the Osun state capital. Maybe I need more current affairs education
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by BERNIMOORE: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
feedthenation:

Beg who? APC PROPAGANDA-TWISTING STORIES AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY, How Can Fayose Gov of Ekiti state In Akure Ondo state of which Ekiti state was carved out in 1991 Visit Aregbesola NOT IN OSHOGBO(which osun state capital) But in Akure which is Closer to Ado-Ekiti Ekiti state Capital

For those who Dont Know, Fayose does not have a permanent enemy, he directed all 3 senators in Ekiti to vote for APC fayemi ministerial nomination last year, He hugged fayemi and both share jokes outside a wedding reception in Ado ekiti last year,unlike buhari who could not congratulate Dickson victory in bayelsa,Fayose does not think he will withdraw his support if Fayemi failed the screening unlike the excuse lai mohammed gave , and for those who think fayose is begging he is never a coward like Obasanjo who is bowing to buhari in aso rock, fayose is just principled like jose mourinho, he does not hide his feeling neither does he fear to express them ...All hail The Bashorun Abdul-Peteru Ayodele Fayose, the Oshokomole Ton nje jollof ... grin
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by 0peyemi123(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
osogbo not akure osun state capital
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by BERNIMOORE: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
0peyemi123:
osogbo not akure osun state capital

its Akure, here is the link http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/01/photos-fayose-visits-aregbesola-in-ondo.html
Re: Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State by tpiar: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fayose Joined Local Drummers At PDP Rally In Osogbo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.