Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

An Albino Is In Love With Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Albino Is In Love With Me. (2899 Views)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by falconey(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin
This one is too serious.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by idu1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
folksync:
Now, this is serious!!!!!

I kind of like her too. But MARRIAGE? Don't know about that.

Today is her birthday and we just finished the (boring) sitting room party. And right in front of her friends, she introduced me as her fiancé. What!!!!!!

show her love na....
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by idu1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
skywalker240:

And so...? No be human being
My fiance is an abilno(true talk)
Stop makin it/look like a big discrimination..if u love her wife her...
Be4 she utters such statement, i know u must ve got intimate with her
Am proud to say it out..I LOVE MY ALBINO.
Love urs or dont bring such stories..warfi guy says so
but pictures or wedonblivit.....

1 Like

Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Rone16(f): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
There's no problem with that.At least she will most likely not cheat on you sef and she can have normal kids.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
wordbank:
If her type na d one wey dia eyes dey face shitta while her face dey ojota, my broda... Smh for u

If her skin na strawberry cake with chocolates spots... my broda

If she no dey fit hold her held still for seconds... it's well

I'm sorry to say this but you're no different from Boko haram..its people like you will always shout Racism when white does something.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Ay04z(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
After u don kombo her,albino don fall inlove..u naw kom nairaland dey tell us ptory dat touch d heart oga park well joor..

1 Like

Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by skywalker240(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
idu1:
but pictures or wedonblivit.....

to hell wit whatever anybody beleive...na my sex life u wan take act film cos i use my fiancee as example? Am uploadin notin if u like doubt. If u like belive

I no com nl come act fulm
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
ronald4lif:
You know you don't love and can't date her so what's the basis for this thread? To lampoon and make caricature of albinos I suppose. Aim achieved? undecided

No, bro. You would be shocked at how this might go. I might end up dating her. The problem was it came as a shock. And from an albino. Frankly, I have never considered going out with an albino until I read Takadini several years back. I like this lady.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by flokii: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2016
folksync:

Today is her birthday and we just finished the (boring) sitting room party. And right in front of her friends, she introduced me as her fiancé. What!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy

albino no be person abi...or they too dnt deserve to be loved

buh serzly this shiit is damn funny cheesy grin
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2016
folksync:

So what are u asking us now?

If u like her, what's the big deal? U can always date and who knows marriage can take over. Her being an albino doesn't necessarily mean she'll give birth to albinos if that's ur fear.
But if u're not interested let her know her flop soon o, so she can move on and set her eyes somewhere else, don't play her.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rone16:
There's no problem with that.At least she will most likely not cheat on you sef and she can have normal kids.

Did u get fuccked this month? I had a handful smiley
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
folksync:

Omo u don enter one chance ... grin grin grin grin
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
dukeolumde:

Omo u don enter one chance ... grin grin grin grin
My brother, see me o cry
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by rejoicebae(f): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
You know you don't love and can't date her so what's the basis for this thread? To lampoon and make caricature of albinos I suppose. Aim achieved? undecided
are you an albino?
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by ronald4lif(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
rejoicebae:
are you an albino?

Are you a fool? undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by RUBYRUBY(f): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Buy her cake..
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
RUBYRUBY:
Buy her cake..
Oh, I see. You sell cakes.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
irunooboo:

Are you for real? shocked
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

So what are u asking us now?

If u like her, what's the big deal? U can always date and who knows marriage can take over. Her being an albino doesn't necessarily mean she'll give birth to albinos if that's ur fear.
But if u're not interested let her know her flop soon o, so she can move on and set her eyes somewhere else, don't play her.

I just felt like telling you.

My mistake was placing emphasis on her albinism. What I actually wanted to draw out was how she introduced me to her friends without prior notice.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by HaneefahRN(f): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
folksync:

I just felt like telling you.

My mistake was placing emphasis on her albinism. What I actually wanted to draw out was how she introduced me to her friends without prior notice.

Alryt, no probs.

Yh, tht can be shocking. She probably assumed things or had probably been talking abt u to her friends as her fiance, wld''t want to disappoint. Hope u've set things right tho, so she wnt start pushing other eligible suitors back thinking she has found a fiance?
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Dminister(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Swear you have not kissed her.

Omo jaiye jaiye!
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dminister:
Swear you have not kissed her.

Omo jaiye jaiye!

grin No, I have not. I have never thought about doing it. You can understand why I was shocked when she introduced me as her fiancé?
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Dminister(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
folksync:

grin No, I have not. I have never thought about doing it. You can understand why I was shocked when she introduced me as her fiancé?

Now I see reason. You have same skin colour only a little difference.
Give her the chance to have a caucasian with her.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dminister:
Now I see reason. You have same skin colour only a little difference. Give her the chance to have a caucasian with her.
Lol. Haba, bro. Anyway, I will remember that.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Alryt, no probs.

Yh, tht can be shocking. She probably assumed things or had probably been talking abt u to her friends as her fiance, wld''t want to disappoint. Hope u've set things right tho, so she wnt start pushing other eligible suitors back thinking she has found a fiance?

I told her stylishly that I wasn't good enough for her. (That is the truth! Cos she is an angel at heart. I don't want to break such a heart). She just smiled. I couldn't be direct with her. I am going to find a way somehow.
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by atriz(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Khan1993:
At least she no bleach. Wife her OP
cheesy
Khan1993:
At least she no bleach. Wife her OP
Re: An Albino Is In Love With Me. by Rone16(f): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
irunooboo:

Uhmm that's good.I guess?!!Well hope you used protection sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Shameless Lady Strips Her Self Completely Neykked Publicly To Fight A Man / Man Recorded His First Experience With A Runs Girl / Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.