Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

Women After Abortion. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women After Abortion. (11998 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion / No Menstration For Over A Month After Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women After Abortion. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2009
~Lady~:

You'll be amazed how very few those guys are. One I know got his gf preggers and proposed to her, they were in college. She went and had an abortion because she didn't want to be pregnant on her wedding day. He called off the wedding because he couldn't marry the woman who killed his son.
They found out it was a boy.
The stupidity of some women never cease to amaze me.

She was not stupid. She made her choice and that's not your cup of tea. You stay off abortion but don't go around eating panadol for other people's headache.
Re: Women After Abortion. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2009
the correct word for it is miscarriage grin and y would anybody want to reveal a miscarriage*abortion* experience.LMAO undecided
Re: Women After Abortion. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
i jus got curious,  i heard deres a pill dat can be used in terminatin pregnancy, so wat is d name of d pill and after drinking it how exactly does it work   hey dont think about my post like dat na  cool i jus want 2 get a lil bit educated on this topic grin
Re: Women After Abortion. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2009
Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid compound used as a pharmaceutical. It is used as an abortifacient in the first two months of pregnancy, and in smaller doses as an emergency contraceptive. During early trials, it was known as RU-486, its designation at the Roussel Uclaf company, which designed the drug. The drug was initially made available in France, and other countries then followed—often amid controversy. In France and countries other than the United States it is marketed and distributed by Exelgyn Laboratories under the tradename Mifegyne. In the United States it is sold by Danco Laboratories under the tradename Mifeprex. It is a prescription drug, but it is not available to the public through pharmacies; its distribution is restricted to specially qualified licensed physicians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifepristone
Re: Women After Abortion. by itosco2003(f): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2009
they look tired & weak after abortion.
Re: Women After Abortion. by kristos(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
my personal opinion: nobody has the moral stance to judge anybody concerning the choice he/she made. my girl had abortion and i was in there with her, and would not like her to go through such emotional trauma and pain again. But being judgemental about it is what i don't agree with, cos the person aborting damn well knows that it is a part of her that she is taking away, but she had to make that choice for a variety of reasons.
@ those turning up thier noses: can you honestly say that you haven't done it or encouraged somebody to do it before?

1 Like

Re: Women After Abortion. by spikedcylinder: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abortion pills? shocked Is this like a new thing? To abort with just a single pill? Just like that?
Re: Women After Abortion. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Abortion pills? shocked Is this like a new thing? To abort with just a single pill? Just like that?
why the pretence like uve neva heard of it
Re: Women After Abortion. by Obamaa: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
Please.how can i get mifepristone or d pills in Lagos as my friend has not seen her period nw for 2 weeks and she tested positive but doesnt want to kip the pregnancy.Pls mail me at : barack_obamaa@live.com
Re: Women After Abortion. by mogbomoya: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
I have had an abortion. I was in high school and got pregnant for my piano teacher at age 14. I was having piano lessons and he forced his way into me.
It happened just once and I got pregnant. I was young and confused and could not bear the shame. I went to see our family doctor and he booked me in for a D&C.
It's the most painful experience I have ever had, he opened up my cervix and inserted something like a tube and sucked out the embroyo. I was about 7/8 weeks. The whole procedure took about 10 - 15 mins. I was traumatised for a long time, and never had sex till my wedding night. i.e age 27.

I do not regret my actions, you can critisize me if you want, but I would not have a baby out of rape!
Am currently TTC, and am positive it's not the D&C that is causing it, because it was properly done.
Am married and my husband is aware of it. Am 28 yrs now.

1 Like

Re: Women After Abortion. by 2tek: 3:39am On Aug 25, 2011
HI guys, try nd know if a lady u want 2 marry had abortion(s) in time past as dis is major cause of fertility problems especially wen done by one nurse elizabeth .ther ar no guarantees wen it comes 2 d issue of abortion as even d best medical hands can make a mistake nd someone's generation wl b put on standstill.
Re: Women After Abortion. by anonymous6(f): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
I don't really personally agree with it but there are exceptions but that is every individual's women's choice whether she wants a abortion or not
Re: Women After Abortion. by sorealguy: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hi, I guess 2day has really been okay 4 u. Thank God. I noticed u removed me. I understand anyway, although u should have given me a little time more. I sent u a mail and I will be grateful if u read it now. Thanks
Re: Women After Abortion. by freepeople: 3:33am On Nov 11, 2011
I recently watched a documentary on abortion and felt terrible about the whole process. It made me wonder how ladies feel after going through an abortion. some even go as much as three to four times.

according to the footage, the process involve bursting, disemminating, crushing and flushing. All these are done within the woman's abdominal part. Would any lady on NL that has gone through the process tell us how this feels

That's quackery in its undiluted form

Pls stay off abortion. Unborn kids should not pay for our recklessness
Re: Women After Abortion. by nestpillmart: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Well, while taking abortion treatment[b][/b] with medical or surgical techniques it gives immense pressure and load on body specifically on abdominal part like crams and squeezing which disturbs routine life at least for 2-3 weeks. So one must opt or make there mind set for doing abortion.
Re: Women After Abortion. by chival(f): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
I had to have evacuations after I miscarried twice in 2013 and its the same procedure. It is painful and traumatic. I always wonder how someone can willingly go through it once, let alone multiple times. I cried all through. Not a nice memory at all.
Re: Women After Abortion. by vinotinto5: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...
Re: Women After Abortion. by TheActionase(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seems the doctors on this page can help....they help me and my partner successfully. They don't judge or use sentiments..

https://freeonlinebiznezideas..com/2020/03/abortion-how-to-handle-unwanted_29.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Cure Vaginal Infections Without Drugs? PLEASE HELP / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf And Coconut Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.