Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Read The Funny Conversation Between Van Gaal, Mata And Valencia! Enjoy!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read The Funny Conversation Between Van Gaal, Mata And Valencia! Enjoy!! (767 Views)

Checkout This Funny Conversation Between A Boy And A Girl / Funny Conversation Between Service Provider & A Frustrated Customer / Funny Conversation Between An Employer And His Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Funny Conversation Between Van Gaal, Mata And Valencia! Enjoy!! by emmyluizzz: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
VAN GAAL: Why are you guys looking at me? MATA AND VALENCIA: Nothing oo. We just dey observe! VAN GAAL: Observe what? MATA AND VALENCIA: Observe why you played Martial in the wing when he is the best center forward his age. And why you play Rooney as a defensive midfielder and Fellaini as a striker. VAN GAAL: It's all about my philosophy! Giggs and this dude understand and they look happy! Look at their faces! MATA AND VALENCIA: They look happy because they know they will be taking over from you! VAN GAAL: What did you just say? VALENCIA: You ni overthrow. Egbon Giggs ti take over! VAN GAAL: What is the meaning of what you just said! MATA explains: Giggs has been taken over by your wonderful philosophy because it has overthrown the philosophy of Manchester United. VAN GAAL: Where did you learn to speak yoruba? MATA: Mikel is a Nigerian. He taught us yoruba at Chelsea. VAN GAAL: Ok. I think Mikel is the final puzzle in my philosophy. MATA AND VALENCIA: Where are you going to play Mikel if you buy him? VAN GAAL: As a striker! Mikel will be the best number 9 this club has ever seen! MATA AND VALENCIA: Kai! Manchester United don enter ONE CHANCE!

Re: Read The Funny Conversation Between Van Gaal, Mata And Valencia! Enjoy!! by h2obobo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Worst BREAK UP Lines For The Valentine Season..lolz / When Reading Goes Weird / Be Objective, Who Squat The Most???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.