Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

NOT AGAIN? Chelsea And West Brom Gets Fined After 2-2 Draw At Stamford Bridge - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / NOT AGAIN? Chelsea And West Brom Gets Fined After 2-2 Draw At Stamford Bridge (395 Views)

Chelsea Vs West Brom (3 - 0) On 12th February 2018 / Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title / West Brom Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th May 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOT AGAIN? Chelsea And West Brom Gets Fined After 2-2 Draw At Stamford Bridge by donluckybest: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chelsea and West Bromwich Albion have both been fined by the Football Association in the wake of tolerating the charge of neglecting to control their players amid the late Premier League meeting between the clubs.

The occurrence being referred to based on a meeting up between Diego Costa and Claudio Yacob right on time in the second half, which formed into a furious showdown between a few different players from both sides.

Chelsea have been fined £65,000 as far as concerns them, while West Brom were hit with a fine of £35,000. Both have additionally been cautioned about future behavior.

A FA proclamation clarified the thinking behind the diverse fines issued to each club:

In the aftermath of the game Guus Hiddink implied that the misdemeanours involving Yacob should have seen the player shown the red-card.

Hiddink also admitted that he’d been so concerned with the poor performance, on the day, of the referee Anthony Taylor that he had spoken to the fourth official Jon Moss, with Hiddink revealing the conversation going something like,

‘I told him: ‘This is one of the worst referees of the Premier League I have experienced’.

‘He said to me ‘you haven’t seen me yet’, which was a beautiful remark I think.’

I guess that took the heat out of the situation.

copied from chelseafocus.com

"The cases, which were considered 'non-standard' because of both clubs having submitted comparative breaks of FA Rule E20(a) inside of the former 12 months, were heard by an Independent Regulatory Commission on Monday [25 January 2016].

"For incidents that are considered 'non-standard' it is at the tact of the Commission to figure out what authorize it regards fitting and it might, where relevant, consider any past demonstrated charge(s) of a comparable nature."

Chelsea have been punished for failing to control their players as of now this season taking after a terrible tempered annihilation against West Ham in October. On that event the club was fined £50,000, while then manager Jose Mourinho was likewise slapped with a stadium ban for his own behaviour.

Source : www.Chelseafocus.com

(1) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea Live!!!! (16.00 GMT) 1-2 FT / 100% Pure Honey / Community Shield Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.