Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims (1012 Views)

Africa Needs A New Map / Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out / Africa Needs More Presence In Movies, Shows, And Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by TheEthioAtheist: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
I can't stand religion and not in Africa and their is an actually Jesus statue somewhere in Africa you know what I can't stand it and I can't stand Muslims they are the worse of the worst.

Question: How dumb are most average Africans?
How dumb do you need to belief in God?
Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by johnydon22(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:
I can't stand religion and not in Africa and their is an actually Jesus statue somewhere in Africa you know what I can't stand it and I can't stand Muslims they are the worse of the worst.

I am an atheist but honestly you need to shut up and gather you wits.. Make constructive assertions with good points not this load of crap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
You need to demonstrate how atheism will help Africa. For us to need it should translate to usefulness in these ways-

1.Economically
2.socially
3.Politically

If not, just sell it as an way of life. Not a need. And it's imported too by the way.
Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by SAEJO: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bunch of rubish, repent!!! Hell is real
Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Op, True to some extent and even as one proud atheist, It irritates me but that's not enough to condemn my people, I was once a believer like them too until I stepped me out the box by self education and awareness and I'm still at it like an addict.

Yes, They may be ignorantly indoctrinated but the least you could do is using your mind to fix the world, that way they would emulate your good deeds oblivious to religion. For Example, The philosophers, Atheist Physicists , Atheist Biologists, Myself etc.

This is so because the revolution won't be televised, The revolution is personal and would only go viral if its emulated.
Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by CoolUsername: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dude, calm the hell down.

Fucking hell!

I'm not challenging your beliefs, but I want you to think about why you're so angry. Are you angry with a god or something? Or is it a personal reason? Seriously, get it together. This is not the way to get your point across.
Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by urahara(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:

JUST chill. You were once religious you know. And I hope you don't feel this way because of emotional reasons
Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
May the Almighty redeem u before death beckons
Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by Banjoramos(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:

Proof that Faith is Natural from science and disbelief is acquired

A study conducted in 2011 by the University of Oxford involving 57 researchers who conducted over 40 separate studies in 20 different countries representing a diverse range of cultures indicated that belief is natural.

Dr. Justin Barrett of the University of Oxford's Centre for
Anthropology and Mind says: "The preponderance of scientific evidence for the past 10 years or so has shown … a predisposition to see the natural world as designed and purposeful and that some kind of intelligent being is behind that purpose. If we threw a handful [of people] on an island and they raised themselves I think they would believe in God."

Professor Pascal Boyer, an anthropologist at Washington
University, says "Religious thinking seems to be the path of least resistance for our cognitive systems. By contrast, disbelief is generally the work of deliberate, effortful work against our natural cognitive dispositions — hardly the easiest ideology to propagate"

The French Philosopher Henri Bergson said, “Many
human societies have been found with no sciences or arts, but none have been found without a religion."

Science confirms Atheism and disbelief is acquired and very unnatural

*Remember there is always hope for everyone even the atheist, if he would just humble himself and sincerely turn his heart to the Almighty and ask for guidance.
Re: Africa Needs Atheism But It Will Never Happen | I Hate Muslims by Banjoramos(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:

Proof that Faith is Natural from science and disbelief is acquired

A study conducted in 2011 by the University of Oxford involving 57 researchers who conducted over 40 separate studies in 20 different countries representing a diverse range of cultures indicated that belief is natural.

Dr. Justin Barrett of the University of Oxford's Centre for
Anthropology and Mind says: "The preponderance of scientific evidence for the past 10 years or so has shown … a predisposition to see the natural world as designed and purposeful and that some kind of intelligent being is behind that purpose. If we threw a handful [of people] on an island and they raised themselves I think they would believe in God."

Professor Pascal Boyer, an anthropologist at Washington
University, says "Religious thinking seems to be the path of least resistance for our cognitive systems. By contrast, disbelief is generally the work of deliberate, effortful work against our natural cognitive dispositions — hardly the easiest ideology to propagate"

The French Philosopher Henri Bergson said, “Many
human societies have been found with no sciences or arts, but none have been found without a religion."

Science confirms Atheism and disbelief is acquired and very unnatural

*Remember there is always hope for everyone even the atheist, if he would just humble himself and sincerely turn his heart to the Almighty and ask for guidance.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Nigeria Food Does This Look Like / Take A Guess(picture Attached) / Nigerian Greetings Continued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.