Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) (3030 Views)

Madness Or Fashion?? What Kind Of Crazy Dressing Is This? (see Photo) / Ladies: Is This Pain Or Fashion? (see Photo) / Please, Is This Madness Or Fashion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Adeznuru(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2016
What is the ladies turning the world into all in the name of fashion and civilization.

1 Share

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Daniel2802(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2016
You know ladies and there ways. Small time now she will be expecting a God fearing, humble, faithful husband. Just wondering what will happen if breeze blows that top up. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by dollyjoy(f): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2016
It's fashion,the funny thing is,when she finally wish to settle down,she will pray for a God fearing and decent man.

Wasted generationsad

2 Likes

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2016
The western part of the world started this pandemic. It makes sence to those who cherish material things, fortunately they will eventually come back to their senses when Baba Jah is thruu with them.

1 Like

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Adeznuru(m): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
It's fashion,the funny thing is,when she finally wish to settle down,she will pray for a God fearing and decent man.

Wasted generationsad
May the Lord save the men
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by dollyjoy(f): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Adeznuru:
May the Lord save the men
and also the decent girls like mecheesy

1 Like

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Take this nonsense to boko section and stop messing up this forum with your holier than thou crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
The western part of the world started this pandemic. It makes sence to those who cherish material things, fortunately they will eventually come back to their senses when Baba Jah is thruu with them.

We were all born naked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Curlieweed: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Colomental Clowns!

You want people to wear fur coats in 37 degrees weather because your victorian hypocrisy is allergic to a little human skin.

My great-grand mother wore a lot less than that lady and no one criticised her. Go figure!

2 Likes

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:

Wasted generationsad

So you just condemned her by her appearance?

I can bet that in your most conservative attire you will be arrested on sight in Saudi Arabia .

Stop being a moral fagg0t and mind your own life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Curlieweed:
Colomental Clowns!

You want people to wear fur coats in 37 degrees weather because your victorian hypocrisy is allergic to a little human skin.

My great-grand mother wore a lot less than that lady and no one criticised her. Go figure!

Most of the dunces spewing trash here actually belong in boko section.

They are trying desperately to produce useless threads that deflect from real topics affecting the nation and Buhari's misadventures in governance.

That is why FP looks like linda's blog nowadays .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by dollyjoy(f): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

So you just condemned her by her appearance?

I can bet that in your most conservative attire you will be arrested on sight in Saudi Arabia .

Stop being a moral gay and mind your own life
why not come and shut me up.

What do you mean by i condemmed her by her appearance?what do you want me to judge her with if not her appearance?

We are addressed the way we dressed!

4 Likes

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

We were all born naked.
Oh, forgot!
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Adeznuru(m): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Not all comment deserved a response, I am proud to be a Muslim. But I am quite sure didn't preach immorality like this.
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:

What do you mean by i condemmed her by her appearance?what do you want me to judge her with if not her appearance?

And you decide to judge someone's character based on their appearance? Have you heard of not judging a book by its covers?

Have you even heard of not judging others at all?

Who appointed you chief justice of character via fashion?

Bloody hypocrites like you live more absurd lives but are here claiming saint.

If you are not a virgin and not yet married you are still a wh0re.

For all I know that lady is younger than you and by far more innocent.

Go and find a magga to marry your worn out ass and stop blaming these small girls for your inability to get a man to marry your sorry fat ugly local Mulikat ass

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Adeznuru(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

And you decide to judge someone's character based on their appearance? Have you heard of not judging a book by its covers?

Go and find a magga to marry your worn out ass and stop blaming these small girls for your inability to get a man to marry your sorry fat ugly local Mulikat ass
This guy u dull, I can see the devil is never a lier in your life #mumuunited

1 Like

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Adeznuru:
Not all comment deserved a response, I am proud to be a Muslim.
But I am quite sure didn't preach immorality like this.

And what concerns anybody which religion you practice?

Is the lady in question a Muslim?

Why must she dress as a Muslim?

Before you condemn her go and tell Zahra Buhari to wear a full Bukhar and to stop posting pics of herself on social media as that is totally absolutely haram in your religion.

Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Adeznuru:

Hypocrite shift back to your boko section.

2 Likes

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by dollyjoy(f): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

your stvpidity is shocking!

You must be a seer to know i live more absurd and wayward life,foolish cretin.

I am entitled to my own opinion boo and if baring my mind makes me a hypocrite,so be it,fvcking -retarded idiott!!

1 Like

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 12:52am On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
your stvpidity is shocking!

You must be a seer to know i live more absurd and wayward life,foolish cretin.

I am entitled to my own opinion boo and if baring my mind makes me a hypocrite,so be it,fvcking -retarded idiott!!

Only hypocrites like you are quick to condemn .

If you are not without sin pls kindly hurl the first stone.

Hypocrite
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 1:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Adeznuru:

You opened a thread complaining of somebody's dressing by posting her pics here without her consent which you probably dug from her social media account which is her private business and brought it here to castigate her.

Well I am here as counsel to that young lady and you will not have your condemnation thread that easily without me shoving some at you.

Bloody hypocrite
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by TheDevilIsALai: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2016
Good.

I don pursue the hypocrites out of their own thread.

Mynd44 come and shut this crap down.

At least moderate bipartisanly for once
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by KingTom(m): 2:38am On Jan 27, 2016
So what is wrong with what she's wearing? undecided
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Akious2k2(m): 2:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Let's not insult pples religion here pls...
Oya, everybody, 2 ya bed...
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 27, 2016
I really can't sight anything bad in her dressing
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:

How about you don't judge. Full stop. Miss decent girl undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 27, 2016
She looks absolutely stunning...
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Qualer: 4:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Nubian113:
She looks absolutely stunning...

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Adeznuru(m): 5:51am On Jan 27, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by Omotayor123(f): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Craziness undecided

1 Like

Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by DaBullIT(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2016
OK

Makes me remember a writeup I read

Girls

Fake eye lashes

Fake fingernails

Fake pink lips

Fake boobies

Fake arse

Even fake towtow

But they want a real man
Re: unclothedness Or Fashion See For Yourself (picture) by vivalavida(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Lightening / For Ladies: 8 Pictures That Will Make You Fall In Love With Short Braids / Finaso Online Clothing Store. (quality, Affordable And Vogue)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.