Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094066 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Francis95:

Hello HARDDON, ...I've got something to ask you...reply my mail pls

Think we did already tru datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2017
HARDDON:
for all who dont know,

Dating Drills WhatsApp group is rolling out live TODAY Sat 22nd of April 2017, we rolling hawt, we rolling fresh! Holding nothing back, Unleashed! You cant afford to miss out!
dare to dream? mail: datingdrill@gmail.com for general info.

All other confidential messages shld be sent here too cos Nland mail is a circus and i rarely see them
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
chibwike:
wanna ask you a question

Alright,

You can ask here but if it is a confidential one, shoot us a mail:
datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
officialmcfresh1:
I have a very serious issue I would like to share with you. Please how do I talk to you personally.

Mail: datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 15b:

DEALING WITH THE FEAR OF SUPER COMPLETE WOMEN( 9s n 10s n wealth )

a. Women and their different Package Packs

b. Why men fear the super , extra special Packs

c. Secrets to getting them easily

d. How to act around them wen uve brought them in

etc

Ladies are of different sizes, shapes and colours. Of different Physical endowment levels and social status. however, sisters under same cloak of flesh

Derailed much, we have
Roll now, we must

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
geraob1:
So many unrealistic rules here. Be urself. Don't overbug anylady and don't do things that categorize you as a maga.

Ur so called I don't care atytude cn b a turnoff 2 sm

Aptly spoken bro, there is no text book theory in getting a woman.

Just SMH for the energy/time expended by young men here on top woman matter.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by khalids: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
is it possible for a wife to friend zone her husband
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Topmaike007(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
@Harddon I have been in friend zone with a girl for sometime now, and I want to make her my girl now pls I need strategies on how to go about it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
khalids:

Happens world ova!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Topmaike007:
@Harddon I have been in friend zone with a girl for sometime now, and I want to make her my girl now pls I need strategies on how to go about it

Well it's either you look for another girl and make her jealous or you change how she sees you currently by going hard core, you can create a new persona for yourself by asking her questions like "What are your sexual fantasies?"

Then go into a multiple threads on how multiple girls have had in your life have rape fantasies, sleeping with two men at the same time. Open another thread of how guys are only interested in going hard and fast and not knowing that rhythm is important e.t.c

You can also move to story telling of how there was this girl who was with you and she was describing how she fell in love with you, that when she was with you, draw a triangle on your face, everything around her disappeared and the only thing that mattered was what was right in front of her, point to her above her breasts before her neck.

Make sure the love part is calm and low and the description of the sex part is a little high then low when you get to the rhythmic part.

All these things are meant to fascinate her and make her change her mind about how she percieves you.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by khalids: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
khalids:

So how does one go about getting ones balls back, without setting your house on fire..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
khalids:

Friend zoning is in your head. The questioning is, are you doing what you are meant to be doing in your minds eye right now? Are you the man she fell in love with? Lots of variables.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Happens world ova!

@HARDDON Are you a Deangelo person through and through?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
dastudent:

@HARDDON Are you a Deangelo person through and through?

Nopes!

dude believes in the player code. Yours truly bliv in d Men Code

He doesnt believe nor ever talk about marriage. These drills r to make guys balanced in life n make d right choice seemlessly when the tIme comes! We touch far reaching aspects of d male life

What is dating without finding that special some1 to share life with? N how can u lead some1 into d middle of d ocean without floaters n bid them farewell?
I think he is one way or d other contributing to d High Divorce rate in d US
Teach u how to attract n lay n move on to d next target not How to keep attracting one after d first attraction.
( hope u understand that, if u didnt, nida do i! cheesy)

We could as well transform to dogs

Though i fancy
His foriegn based sense of humour .

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
officialmcfresh1:

Damn I thought I was the only one man... that shit is crazy.
cheesygrin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Topmaike007(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
dastudent:

Well it's either you look for another girl and make her jealous or you change how she sees you currently by going hard core, you can create a new persona for yourself by asking her questions like "What are your sexual fantasies?"

Then go into a multiple threads on how multiple girls have had in your life have rape fantasies, sleeping with two men at the same time. Open another thread of how guys are only interested in going hard and fast and not knowing that rhythm is important e.t.c

You can also move to story telling of how there was this girl who was with you and she was describing how she fell in love with you, that when she was with you, draw a triangle on your face, everything around her disappeared and the only thing that mattered was what was right in front of her, point to her above her breasts before her neck.

Make sure the love part is calm and low and the description of the sex part is a little high then low when you get to the rhythmic part.

All these things are meant to fascinate her and make her change her mind about how she percieves you.
thanks bro,but she is nor around me now.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Nope, dude believes in the player code. Yours truly bliv in d Men Code

He doesnt believe nor ever talk about marriage. These drills r to make guys balanced in life n make d right choice seemlessly when the tIme comes!

What is dating without finding that special some1 to share life with? N how can u lead some1 into d middle of d ocean without floaters n bid them farewell?
I thinkhe is one way or d other contributing to d High Divouce rate in d US

We could as well transform to dogs

Though i fancy
His foriegn based sense of humour .

To be fair he is married now and all. The sense of humour and the whole attraction thing was just to give guys what they want when really , what a guy needs the most is total and complete confidence in himself and what he is about.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Topmaike007:
thanks bro,but she is nor around me now.
So what exactly will you like to do? I need specifics of your situation .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
dastudent:

To be fair he is married now and all. The sense of humour and the whole attraction thing was just to give guys what they want when really , what a guy needs the most is total and complete confidence in himself and what he is about .

He is? Wow! Been long I actually checked up on him. Only God can help him in dat marriage terrian.
Totally against his philosophy angry

@ bolded, #word!

Btw, whatz ur story?

Plato or Solomon?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Derailed much, we have
Roll now, we must

One d'angelo student wan start to derail and delay again...
which kind student b dat one again self.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
@HARDDON u have a mail, pls sir!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Derailed much, we have
Roll now, we must

Ride on boss, the anticipation is at an all-time high at this point.. #dey don derail us much.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
@HARDDON reply my mail
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mylestone:
4 dose Senior Men trying to reach me

c as pipo dy GRAB BAG RULE N ADVANCED Bag RULE grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
IamAkinzy:

Wia dem get diz Advanced Beggar 4rm? Y can't U open ur own Thread & dey Bleep abi Bag Bang dem dere? .Mtchww! Abeg carry ya smelling Tohtoh! Comot here jhur!B4 HarDDON castrate dat shii! 4 U! undecided he no even get ur time sef! Alayeh sha comot na my own! Mtchwww sad

hater spotted grin

Sense pills kukuma full hia.jos pick 1 Swallow

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IamAkinzy: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mylestone:

hater spotted grin

Sense pills kukuma full hia.jos pick 1 Swallow
Pick 3 plz cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Limitless72(m): 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emasel:

Aptly spoken bro, there is no text book theory in getting a woman.

Just SMH for the energy/time expended by young men here on top woman matter.

What is this dude saying?...

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Francis95(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Think we did already tru datingdrill@gmail.com
I sent you a mail yesterday buh you haven't replied.......I guess I should just ask my question here

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: Didi233, OG316

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.