Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1089526 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 2:18pm On May 26, 2017
Kalatium:
@Harddon
There is this gorgeous girl I saw lately. Her mother has a provision store in our campus but the problem is that the mother seems overprotective of her cos she's always present at the shop, don't know how to approach this girl and collect her phone number while the mom is looking
grin grin

Having similar issue.

We even make eye contacts when i pass by her shop and i know/feel she wants to get to know me.

But...... her mum is ALWAYS around cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:58pm On May 26, 2017
Kalatium:
@Harddon
There is this gorgeous girl I saw lately. Her mother has a provision store in our campus but the problem is that the mother seems overprotective of her cos she's always present at the shop, don't know how to approach this girl and collect her phone number while the mom is looking

Havent you heard of note power?

Is it her mum that serves u wen u come calling ?

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2017
HARDDON:
Havent you heard of note power?
Is it her mum that serves u wen u come calling ?
Not really . Tell me about me it more
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Cannonleo(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2017
my bro harddon good evening.

I have become a pain to myself relationship wise for years and totally given up on finding a date,having sex or simply becoming a chooser around women.
lemme cut my story short

I am a quiet, not very shy dude, more or less a bookworm , and ending my educational pursuit this year . I have lots of regrets
throughout my five year stay in school I only had sex 4 times, never had a girlfriend, a very good flirt but ends there, I have no stories to tell and I silently congratulate my dudes when they regale me with their success stories. looks easy for them but Heck ain't for me

I can approach ladies though not directly (i use situations or create one) most ladies make me back off(especially the excessively beautiful ones) because my internal self defense mechanism activates though a lot of them do come around me cause am intelligent(no trumpet blown) and am a well known computer geek nd engineer.

I lack the words to hold/call a ladies attention though I can flow with a discussion in progress, then I don't know the right things to say over the phone( almost business like when I call ,I could end up repeating a statement(stopped that). I have been I situations alone with a lady, I made my move and it's either I can't disarm her with my words (if I really have any) or she simply plays hard open up for to long that I get provoked and let her be.

all of this contributed to making me, cold towards women,no challant I don't care attitude, most times I am very critical about them and very direct in my speech and quite raw.
in summary I really didn't give a damnn about anyone , I resigned to fate that I coudnt woo a girl no successfully bed one I encased my disappointments in books,work,games and anything that could take my mind of sex,and ladies but bro it always breaks down when I see the multitude of fine babes passing me by.

I started reading your tips on being an alpha man and I saw a huge number of my mistakes outlined there.
from being needy to using wack and wussy lines

I started giving more attention to myself added to the no damn giving attitude .
I wasn't a gentleman before and I ain't now.
am trying to get to converse well on the phone ,throwing jabs and adding humor to it and I must confess it certainly working for me.
I now have a couple of ladies hooked on me but I have scored the home run yet on any one.

I plead with you ,I know I am a big issue and a handful but I need you to analyse me and help me out.
I need a concise summary of the best methods singled out for my type of person.

I seem to forget the steps and mix the words on your list everytime.(i wrote this because I saw your last post to be this evening, I thought you had deactivated)

how not to deviate from your methods and let my old bleeping nice guy self take over.

one thing I know is that , although I have been rejected thrice since I started using your methods , I am more confident and calmer around ladies just that I lack the cutting edge and the finishing.

thank you HARDDON I await your response earnestly
nb: don't let my long post frighten you, it how a dude feels cheers

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obere4u: 11:53pm On May 26, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin

Having similar issue.

We even make eye contacts when i pass by her shop and i know/feel she wants to get to know me.

Throw fun jabs at the mum in the presence of the daughter.
You can as well start calling the mum, my inlaw
Like play like play, u will become regular and the mum will give you space to yarn the girl ur mind

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:03am On May 27, 2017
Kalatium:

Not really . Tell me about me it more

You make people/situations Note your presence, fill d air with so much fun n laughter for a couple of whiles. Then u starve em of your presence by disappearing for 2weeks. that even mum wud go asking her if she had seen u.
D next time you show up, u are family. You dig?
But since you cant ask for her number......write her a letter on a lil piece of paper.

"Hi, there is something about your smile i'd luv to find out. Call me 080..... Dont tell mum oooo, i dont want her to fall in luv wit me too n hv your dad come knockin down my door cheesy "

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2017
Cannonleo:
my bro harddon good evening.

I have become a pain to myself relationship wise for years and totally given up on finding a date,having sex or simply becoming a chooser around women.
lemme cut my story short

I am a quiet, not very shy dude, more or less a bookworm , and ending my educational pursuit this year . I have lots of regrets
throughout my five year stay in school I only had sex 4 times, never had a girlfriend, a very good flirt but ends there, I have no stories to tell and I silently congratulate my dudes when they regale me with their success stories. looks easy for them but Heck ain't for me

I can approach ladies though not directly (i use situations or create one) most ladies make me back off(especially the excessively beautiful ones) because my internal self defense mechanism activates though a lot of them do come around me cause am intelligent(no trumpet blown) and am a well known computer geek nd engineer.

I lack the words to hold/call a ladies attention though I can flow with a discussion in progress, then I don't know the right things to say over the phone( almost business like when I call ,I could end up repeating a statement(stopped that). I have been I situations alone with a lady, I made my move and it's either I can't disarm her with my words (if I really have any) or she simply plays hard open up for to long that I get provoked and let her be.

all of this contributed to making me, cold towards women,no challant I don't care attitude, most times I am very critical about them and very direct in my speech and quite raw.
in summary I really didn't give a damnn about anyone , I resigned to fate that I coudnt woo a girl no successfully bed one I encased my disappointments in books,work,games and anything that could take my mind of sex,and ladies but bro it always breaks down when I see the multitude of fine babes passing me by.

I started reading your tips on being an alpha man and I saw a huge number of my mistakes outlined there.
from being needy to using wack and wussy lines

I started giving more attention to myself added to the no damn giving attitude .
I wasn't a gentleman before and I ain't now.
am trying to get to converse well on the phone ,throwing jabs and adding humor to it and I must confess it certainly working for me.
I now have a couple of ladies hooked on me but I have scored the home run yet on any one.

I plead with you ,I know I am a big issue and a handful but I need you to analyse me and help me out.
I need a concise summary of the best methods singled out for my type of person.

I seem to forget the steps and mix the words on your list everytime.(i wrote this because I saw your last post to be this evening, I thought you had deactivated)

how not to deviate from your methods and let my old bleeping nice guy self take over.

one thing I know is that , although I have been rejected thrice since I started using your methods , I am more confident and calmer around ladies just that I lack the cutting edge and the finishing.

thank you HARDDON I await your response earnestly
nb: don't let my long post frighten you, it how a dude feels cheers
Practice makes perfect, it's all about time. Never forget that experience will be your life long teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by midehill(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2017
hardon...can u create a group chat so we can discuss more of dis
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by luchi11: 3:13pm On May 29, 2017
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08185685618
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:12pm On May 29, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 16 :
No Sex Before Mariage

So you just met a new gurl. Finely Pick packed perfect! Having almost all you ever wished for in a woman including a sleek sense of homour, fashion fitted with Wit n a dazzling aura.

Her smile lit up d whole heart room. When u hug her, it feels like butter melting into d embrace of a wantom meatloaf . You think alike, bond in brains n flow in grace.
Every word drop from her sparks your thinking cap to life. Every pose pitch perfect, every touch softacore! Dazzling wit her kitchen skills, wud rather luv to make u a meal than u guys meal out! Respectful

Every day after hanging out, u lift up ur head n thank d heavens for bringing her ur way!
N u want nothing more than this angel in human cloak of flesh. U r enchanted

DRILL NUGGET 16 :
No Sex Before Mariage

You ride, you roll. You stroll, you flow. Daily you drool.
Then one day, for the first time, in a long while, you tasted her lips. Yes! Your very first kiss. With eyes closed, Lips glued @ first n u both froze. Then lips parted n clipped in a symmetric resonance akin to the rising n falling of tidal waves as emotions swept tru your bodies with the fury of a bruised viper's venom.

With lips glued, cloth flew effortlessly n b4 u realize, you both, drenched in birthday's apparel, felt d tender touch that cud only be bare bodies. You jolted to life, pulled away for a brief bliss n let your eyes feast on this perfect work of art with two huge mounds stating shyly at your ravaging sight.

B4 u knew it, she switched of, started picking up her cloths n off she shot to the rest room. Locked her self in.

You: Babe , whatz wrong

Her: *silent

You: babe?

Her: *long silent...... I cant do this again. I made myself a promise never to do it again until my wedding night.

Your weapon of mass destruction that has rising to d occasion, ready to launch an assualt n deploy untold venom, went limp @ d sound of her statement!

Your tongue took leave off you. Your brain went on sabbaticals n you were left floating in the middle of a senseless sea.

Lost, words wudnt form

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 16 :
No Sex Before Mariage

You ride, you roll. You stroll, you flow. Daily you drool.
Then one day, for the first time, in a long while, you tasted her lips. Yes! Your very first kiss. With eyes closed, Lips glued @ first n u both froze. Then lips parted n clipped in a symmetric resonance akin to the rising n falling of tidal waves as emotions swept tru your bodies with the fury of a bruised viper's venom.

With lips glued, cloth flew effortlessly n b4 u realize, you both, drenched in birthday's apparel, felt d tender touch that cud only be bare bodies. You jolted to life, pulled away for a brief bliss n let your eyes feast on this perfect work of art with two huge mounds stating shyly at your ravaging sight.

B4 u knew it, she switched of, started picking up her cloths n off she shot to the rest room. Locked her self in.

You: Babe , whatz wrong

Her: *silent

You: babe?

Her: *long silent...... I cant do this again. I made myself a promise never to do it again until my wedding night.

Your weapon of mass destruction that has been rising to d occasion, ready to launch an assualt n deploy untold venom, went limp @ d sound of her statement!

Your tongue took leave off you. Your brain went on sabbaticals n you were left floating in the middle of a senseless sea.

Lost, words wudnt form

I had to paint that picture above to drive home a point.

There are a couple of reasons ladies pull that line @ you and bliv me : IT MOSTLY REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER YOU GUYS MAKE LUV OR NOT!
it is mostly a test of wit to throw u off balance, see whether you are in for the long haul or just for d thing inbtw her legs!

It behoves on you therefore to know you could be hit with it, how to Roll with you balls intact out of such quagmire n hv her eternally stung.
This is one of the many moment defining lines you must not mumble nor keep quiet @. get this wrong, get her wrong. Blink! Kiss her bye.

Reasons Why Ladies will hit you with that Line:

1. If they really luv you and they aint sure if you feel same way, they pull this on u after putting u in your most vunerable state to sieve tru your thoughts. Scan your head. See tru ur mind from your response

2. When they feel you are rushing them. Too forward with touchy touchy. Too much too soon

3. When they just wano CONTROL your balls! This is the major reason they pull this line! Give in like a duck , u can as well go replace ur d1ck wit a pvssy. Waz d essence of a d1,ck witout big Balls?

Lastly

4. If they are virgins. Unexplored, reserved virgins that watch lota romantic movies have this craze. They wano hv it on the wedding night. Wit the guy that hv stolen their hearts under a romantic dimly lit bedroom, wit slow sound filtering @ the background. Roses spread all over the bed , room well scented , mood tuned up with a botle of Red wine! Oh perfect!

But we all know very few wud make it to that line out of d thousands that set out with same wish.

This is one statement you wud likely come across because we now have lota fvckboys out there leaving broken hearts in their wake. N gurls are getting smarter per second billing.

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:46pm On May 29, 2017
SENSE PILL 106

You must learn to see through ladies' statements n get their tru meaning. Never take their word at face value

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:29pm On May 29, 2017
HARDDON:

I had to paint that picture above to drive home a point.

There are a couple of reasons ladies pull that line @ you and bliv me : IT MOSTLY REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER YOU GUYS MAKE LUV OR NOT!
it is mostly a test of wit to throw u off balance, see whether you are in for the long haul or just for d thing inbtw her legs!

It behoves on you therefore to know you could be hit with it, how to Roll with you balls intact out of such quagmire n hv her eternal stung.
This is one of many moment defining lines you must not mumble nor keep quiet @. get this wrong, get her wrong. Blink! Kiss her bye.

Reasons Why Lady will hit you with that Line:

1. If they really luv you and they aint sure if you feel same way, they pull this on u after putting u in your most vunerable state to sieve tru your thoughts. Scan your head. See tru ur mind from your response

2. When they feel you are rushing them. Too forward with touchy touchy. Too much too soon

3. When they just wano CONTROL your balls! This is the major reason they pull this line! Give in like a duck , u can as well go replace ur d1ck wit a pvssy. Waz d essence of a d1,ck witout big Balls?

Lastly

4. If they are virgins. Unexplored, reserved virgins that watch lota romantic movies have this craze. They wano hv it on the wedding night. Wit the guy that hv stolen their hearts under a romantic dimly lit bedroom, wit slow sound filtering @ the background. Roses spread all over the bed , room well scented , mood tuned up with a botle of Red wine! Oh perfect!

But we all know very few wud make it to that line out of d thousands that set out with same wish.

How Do you respond to this and not blow it b4 it even begins?

The circumstance should dictate.

But the very first step is not to be a needy nerd. Cos from d above Reasons , itz crystal clear that some r induced by you.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gbengadaniel12: 8:52am On May 30, 2017
Good morning Mr harddon, I just want to say thank you for your time, patience, your word really change me... I just want to make a suggestion, I think all your writes up should be compiled into PDF for easy accessibility...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
midehill:
hardon...can u create a group chat so we can discuss more of dis

Mail : datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
luchi11:
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08185685618

Mail: datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by gagofure(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2017
HARDDON:

How Do you respond to this and not blow it b4 it even begins?

The circumstance should dictate.

But the very first step is not to be a needy nerd. Cos from d above Reasons , itz crystal clear that some r induced by you.

conscientiously following.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:54pm On May 30, 2017
KingOvo:

I've been thinking about it, and i really do want her back, what can i do harddon, help a bro in need, she's sliping away.

angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by africanman85: 5:14am On Jun 01, 2017
HARDDON:

angry
Hello, Harddon and gurus in the house, I need your advice and some drills to get this gal. My dad had a little problem on his toe and we went to hospital to get treatment. In the hospital, there is this beautiful gal that came with her little sick brother and we started making eye contacts. After sometyme, she walk up to me and ask if I have charge and I said yes and gave her. After plugging her phone, she came and sat beside me we gisted a little abt who she is. She told me that she is a student and bla bla bla. After few minutes she came and was looking at me smiling. I collected her number and wanted to dial but she told me that her phone was off and I told her that I will call her later. After sometime she will come around to check on me but pretend as if she is checking on my father. Later in d day wen they are abt to go. she came and told me that they are going and I told her that I will call her later. But my problem is that one of d guy sitting beside me all this while follow the gal as she is going and I don't know wat later transpired BTW them and if he succeed in getting her number. I chatted with her on whatsapp and she recognized me and I told her that my whatsapp number is my real number. I ask her abt her brother and that they should take care of him and she ask me abt my dad too. Pls I need drills to use on this kind of situation to make her fall and not to friend zone me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
africanman85:
Hello, Harddon and gurus in the house, I need your advice and some drills to get this gal. My dad had a little problem on his toe and we went to hospital to get treatment. In the hospital, there is this beautiful gal that came with her little sick brother and we started making eye contacts. After sometyme, she walk up to me and ask if I have charge and I said yes and gave her. After plugging her phone, she came and sat beside me we gisted a little abt who she is. She told me that she is a student and bla bla bla. After few minutes she came and was looking at me smiling. I collected her number and wanted to dial but she told me that her phone was off and I told her that I will call her later. After sometime she will come around to check on me but pretend as if she is checking on my father. Later in d day wen they are abt to go. she came and told me that they are going and I told her that I will call her later. But my problem is that one of d guy sitting beside me all this while follow the gal as she is going and I don't know wat later transpired BTW them and if he succeed in getting her number. I chatted with her on whatsapp and she recognized me and I told her that my whatsapp number is my real number. I ask her abt her brother and that they should take care of him and she ask me abt my dad too. Pls I need drills to use on this kind of situation to make her fall and not to friend zone me.

hmm....this one dey ur hand, bros. See easy food. She's made it easy for you sef. Be dulling o.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
africanman85:

You sound very needy.
Deal wit that first b4 you go rumbling

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin

Having similar issue.

The answer to this question is quite simple. Use the indirect approach. Make friends with her mum. Let her mum get comfortable with you. In front of her mum say stuff like how is our fine friend. Your goal is to demonstrate to the mum that you are harmless until you can isolate her.

Generally, if the mum trusts you and makes friends with you as a person. It will now be up to you to know how you need to game the girl. Just make sure you are always relaxed and playful around them.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
africanman85:

Hunku, she likes you already, there is very little you can do to mess this up.
1. Make sure you call her when you are happy and jovial.
2. Write down 5 amazing stories that ahs happened to you and memorize it.
3. Make sure you have a crazy story to tell her everytime you talk.
4. Find a way to see her as soon as possible.
5. When you meet her, make sure you move her around more than one location
6. Compliment her on the part of her that you think she took a lot of time on before seeing you
7. When you feel like she feels comfortable with you, start touching and telling her that you want to do palm analysis
8. All you need is trace your fingers from the beginning of her hand and tell her this is the beginning of when you were born and just tell her stories that are true to everyone from this is where you met your crush and then when you almost get to the intersection of her hand, you say, this is where you will meet the man of your dreams but then before you meet him, you meet an incredible guy, point at yourself and you know that he is trouble but you want to be with him anyway.

You can work on that format and i guarantee you, she no go friendzone you.lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
HARDDON:

You sound very needy.
Deal wit that first b4 you go rumbling

Bros hailings.Been a while
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
dastudent:

6. Compliment her on the part of her that you think she took a lot of time on before seeing you
7. When you feel like she feels comfortable with you, start touching and telling her that you want to do palm analysis
8. All you need is trace your fingers from the beginning of her hand and tell her this is the beginning of when you were born and just tell her stories that are true to everyone from this is where you met your crush and then when you almost get to the intersection of her hand, you say, this is where you will meet the man of your dreams but then before you meet him, you meet an incredible guy, point at yourself and you know that he is trouble but you want to be with him anyway.

seems you gat loads of body lingual with you... Drop some for us
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
solomix10:
seems you gat loads of body lingual with you... Drop some for us
What will you like to know? smiley
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
dastudent:

What will you like to know? smiley
body language stunts to pull when alone with her in da rum
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by africanman85: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2017
dastudent:

Wow great. You much bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2017
solomix10:
body language stunts to pull when alone with her in da rum
Relax, and tell stories, play with her by teasing her, do the palm analysis kini.

Tell her you would like to take a walk the when you are both outside grab her by the side and whisper to her that she is trouble but you like her anyway. Tell her that you have been restraining yourself from kissing her.

Then distract her with another story and while telling the story whisper in her hear again, "Have I told you how pretty you are?" Then enter another story. When you get back in the room, grab her, push her softly to the wall, look into her eyes and down to her lips.

Step back. Tell her that she is killing your self-control and that she is one sexy hot witch that is out to suck your blood. Tell her that you will not succumb to her tricks while winking at her.

Go back to jisting again while playing with her hands.

Make sure that while you are talking, you move your lips to her neck.Kiss her softly and see how she reacts, pull back, blink your eyes like an ashawo and then place your hands on her cheeks rubbing it gently.

Look at both her eyes and down to her lips in a triangle motion before kissing her. The do the pull back again saying you don't want to loose control while playing with the back of her neck with a massage.

This is not theory oo. It works if you understand this concept.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.