Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094032 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:26pm On May 24, 2016
Bodmas94:
Harddon, you have been doing a great job here. Kudos bro. However, i have been having problems navigating through this thread. It would be very helpful if we could have the major points contained in each page in an outline so we could know where to consult immediately when needed. Thanks once again.

Yea, I was actually doing that ( check first pagr) until that Virus-like Anti nut Bot deployed by Seun started banning me and eating this thread up!
When it sees alota links in a post, it gets activated n start squirtting on u n ur post

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:27pm On May 24, 2016
Two steps forward , one step back.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
Bodmas94:
I am a law student in one of the respected state universities in the south west. Throughout my 100 to 200 level days, i was rejected and friendzoned by my course and level mate partly because she was 2 years older and more financially buoyant than me. It was painful but i decided to move on. Ever since i have had three relationships but none has exceeded a semester. And one other trend that goes through this relationships was that all alleged that they were virgins and hence i soft-pedalled Anyway , two of them left and the last was pressured out of the relationship when her uncle learnt that she was in a relationship. Bros i was shocked the day i received a call from her uncle telling me to stay off her niece. Alas! On getting to school, the girl in question told me she was no longer interested in the relationship. I said that was cool if that was her decision. I didnt beg because i had once made that mistake. Now, there is this new chick, a young and very good looking girl. She is a newbie in school. We have been flexing untill i made the mistake of telling her i like her and ever since then she has been acting up. I have been trying to make amends ever since i came across your thread. What can i do to nail this girl and probably get a relationship that will last more than one semester. Your suggestions, corrections and advice are highly welcome. Thanks in anticipation.

That a gurl tells u she is a virgin doesnt neccesarily mean she is! Most of them are not!

Two thlngs r involved ; it is either she is testing u to see if u r just here to lay her or u r really interested in her

Or

2) she has friendzoned u and she isn't romantically attracted to u. And therefore, doesnt want u to as much as touch her!

And since u softpedaled, it means one thing: u were just trying to get underneath their skirts!
So they can't but roll off!

Ballers don't softpedal when a gurl say that, they use it to burst her balls and she wud regret ever saying that to u , if it has been working with other guys!

Even if we r interested in just the goodies, which ofcos we r, we never make it obvious , we r silent ,send less undertakers!
This is why I usually say: the way forward with woman, is the way backwards( more on this leta)

If a gurl ever in her life say that to u again, these are the lines u shloud spin n make a funny bone outa her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by martoz(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
boss,reply me quick wan to use DAT cocky and funny line for ha dis nyt...its seems d attractn wyndn down.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2016
Harddon, the girl I told you about flashed me just this afternoon after I chose not to call her again.... Infact, I've deleted her contact from my phone prior to this.... I don't want to rush things by calling her back immediately.... I humbly await your wise words so I know how to follow up this issue.... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:43pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

That a gurl tells u she is a virgin doesnt neccesarily mean she is! Most of them are not!

Two thlngs r involved ; it is either she is testing u to see if u r just here to lay her or u r really interested in her

Or

2) she has friendzoned u and she isn't romantically attracted to u. And therefore, doesnt want u to as much as touch her!

And since u softpedaled, it means one thing: u were just trying to get underneath their skirts!
So they can't but roll off!

Ballers don't softpedal when a gurl say that, they use it to burst her balls and she wud regret ever saying that to u , if it has been working with other guys!

Even if we r interested in just the goodies, which ofcos we r, we never make it obvious , we r silent ,send less undertakers!
This is why I usually say: the way forward with woman, is the way backwards( more on this leta)

If a gurl ever in her life says that to u again, these are the lines u shloud spin n make a funny bone outa her

She says I'm a virgin :

1) make some funny faces and say: " ofcos u are! My grand momma is too!"

2) U r? Well why r u telling me? U wano spoil me? I think this r/ship wud not work since we can't just do without s3x.

3) aww, which means u r a tom boy? So u mean this b00bs r nothing but attachments u can unstrap? This b00ty too is fake? Wow! Thanks for telling me on time.... And I've been wasting my time thinking u r a lady? .. Gtg"

4)" u r? Ouch! That means u dont know how to take care of a guy? Cook , wash ,clean n touch him?
What a pity! So u r half man , half woman? U dont know what it feels like to have heavenly feelings?? Chai, n'do , sorry oh..... "
Then say this like u whispering, " mehn, which means I have a lot of work to do, one chance, I have entered!"

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:59pm On May 24, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
Harddon, the girl I told you about flashed me just this afternoon after I chose not to call her again.... Infact, I've deleted her contact from my phone prior to this.... I don't want to rush things by calling her back immediately.... I humbly await your wise words so I know how to follow up this issue.... Thanks in anticipation.

See ? This thing works! SENDLESS!
I know the adrenaline that wud have rushed tru ur veins when u saw it was her! I know u almost called back immediately and if not that I told u to ignore her, u wud have!
DONT U MESS IT UP! LET HER MISS U THE MORE, U R THE BOSS NOW! KEEP HER ANTICIPATING , PRAYING , WHISHING AND HOPING U CALL!
Give her the pains of seeing her phone ring and hoping its u but get disappointed to learn its not!

A lot of things have been running tru her head!
" Why did this my needy guy just stop calling? Sending messages? Is it that another gurl has been giving him medication so he can wake up from my charms?

Is it that he lost interest in me and moved on with his life? I must have been so wicked to have driven him off!

How do I get him back so he can feed-off my palms again? embarassed

Okay, let's flash him, if he just withdrew because I wasn't having his time, he wud rush to call back."

A day passes, two days, three and not a call from u , she wud go thinking again, desperately this time:

" wow this is serious, oh God , please help me bring him back, he is such a caring guy! Please let it not be that another gurl has stolen him from me! Let it not be that he wud start shawering all his calls and attention on another gurl! Please"

She wud then start calling u, this time, no beeps. She wud call and call and call..... If u don't pick, she wud start sending messages upon messages, trying to apologise for not taking ur calls all along !

If she doesn't still get any response, she wud now start tracing u!
From lecture halls to ur crib!

This is the movie we are about watching!

It is titled: The Agony of a lil fake Maid! cheesy

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

I know the adrenaline that wud have rushed tru ur veins when u saw it was her! I know u almost called back immediately and if not that I told u to ignore her, u wud have!
DONT U MESS IT UP! LET HER MISS U THE MORE, U R THE BOSS NOW! KEEP HER ANTICIPATING , PRAYING , WHISHING AND HOPING U CALL!
Give her the pains of seeing her phone ring and hoping its u but get disappointed to learn its not!

" Why did this my needy guy just stop calling? Sending messages? Is it that another gurl has been giving him medication so he can wake up from my charms?

Is it that be lost interest in me and moved on with his life? I must have been so wicked to have driven him off!

Okay, let's flash him, if he just withdrew because I wasn't having his time, he wud rush to call back."

A day passes, two days, three and not a call from u , she wud go thinking again, desperately this time:

" wow this is serious, oh God , please help me bring him back, he is such a caring guy! Please let it not be that another gurl has stolen him from me! Let it not be that he wud start shawering all his calls and attention on another gurl! Please"

She wud then start calling u, this time, no beeps. She wud call and call and call..... If u don't pick, she wud start sending messages upon messages, trying to apologise for not taking ur calls all along !

Now guys can see that calling a gurl everytime , chatting , getting all needy n clingy isn't gud! Gurls read negative meaning to these n off they shot!

When u do all these, it shows u got no life of ur own! It makes her feel u wud choke her n not give her breathing space if she was to date u.
It shows u r nothing but a woman with Adam apple , without b00bs nor b00ty! What kinda alien r u?

It shows u r a whim , always @ d beck and call of every lady!

It proves to her that if she was to date u, u wud easily cheat on her when a gurl just shows u a lil b00bs, cos u got no mind of ur own! And can't say no to a woman!

Oh that guys might read these lines and read it well( digest it) . each and evrery page

Calling/texting/chatting with a gurl too much , plays up her ego! It gives them pseudo pride. If u were to be in her shoes, u wudntn do any better

But wen a guy that gets it come along, he takes her, swipe her pseudo ego on the floor, bangs her , when she wakes to reality,go wondering what just happened...... while the 50 guys on her praise list go hoping she replies their text one day! embarassed

SENSE PILL 23: Why Choose to be a gate keeper when u can be Dah Boss wiper?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:47pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

She says I'm a virgin :

2) U r? Well why r u telling me? U wano spoil me? I think this r/ship wud not work since we can't just do without s3x.

3) aww, which means u r a tom boy? So u mean this b00bs r nothing but attachments u can unstrap? This b00ty too is fake? Wow! Thanks for telling me on time.... And I've been wasting my time thinking u r a lady? .. Gtg"

4)" u r? Ouch! That means u dont know how to take care of a guy? Cook , wash ,clean n touch him?
What a pity! So u r half man , half woman? U dont know what it feels like to have heavenly feelings?? Chai, n'do , sorry oh..... "
Then say this like u whispering, " mehn, which means I have a lot of work to do, one chance, I have entered!"

5) u r a Virgin? Wow! Thank God ! I finally met my type! I am too! grin u wudnt bliv All the gurls I have met so far seem to be more interested in getting down with me than knowing me first!
When they start d lovey dovey, touchy smoochy moves , i usually dont respond but since dis idiat of a d1ck has a mind of itz own ( look down @ it) n wakes up, they think I want them too! They pull off my cloths, push me to the bed n sits on the d1ck while I fold my arms n watch them!
Can u imagine only them sitting on my d1ck ooo, only them go screaming ! I just lie there watching them until they clutch me like demons n give out this whytish substance from inbtw their legs. I just clean the idiat d1ck up, wear my cloths n go home! cheesy

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:00pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

She says I'm a virgin :

6) hmmm, u r? We have to hurry up n prove that then!
Can't bliv uv been carrying all these melon on ur chest with that tiny lil voice of urz and u don't know what Been a woman is! Lil wonder ur hair is always outa line, ur makeup always loud and ur smile always look guyish! U rarely fix ur nails, how I'm even sure u r even a gurl? cheesy

7) u r not jor! How can u say u r when u snicked into my room the very first day we met , took my cloths off while I was sleeping , and screwed d living night light outa my brains? How cud u have disvirgined me and u still remain a virgin? undecided i have been waiting for the right time to ask u because I was sleeping when u did it!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:08pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

6) hmmm, u r? We have to hurry up n prove that then!
Can't bliv uv been carrying all these melon on ur chest with that tiny lil voice of urz and u don't know what Been a woman is! Lil wonder ur hair is always outa line, ur makeup always loud and ur smile always look guyish! U rarely fix ur nails, how I'm k sure u r even a gurl? cheesy

7) u r not jor! How can u say u r when u snicked into my room the very first day we met , took my cloths off while I was sleeping , and screwed d living night light outa my brains? How cud u have disvirgined me and u still remain a virgin? undecided i have been waiting for the right time to ask u because I was sleeping when u did it!

cool I head that virgins live a very boring lives , how do u cope? I heard they r always angry because they haven't been made women , I heard they cant focus because they have never cUm in their lives and their waist r always heavy from Konjimelities ! I can't help u ooo, I dont know how to disvirgin a lady!

9) You want me to disvirgin u? Sorry I can't , heard they bleed when a guy go on for the first time. N im not a vampire , we will kiss and cuddle , if u really want it badly, I can only offer my finger , just one! grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:09pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

cool I head that virgins live a very boring lives , how do u cope? I heard they r always angry because they haven't been made women , I heard they cant focus because they have never released in their lives and their waist r always heavy from Konjimelities ! I can't help u ooo, I dont know how to disvirgin a lady!

9) You want me to disvirgin u? Sorry I can't , heard they bleed when a guy go on for the first time. N im not a vampire , we will kiss and cuddle , itbu really want it badly, I can only offer my finger , just one!

Follow these lines and spin others !
Soon ud find out!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

Is it that be lost interest in me and moved on with his life? I must have been so wicked to have driven him off!

do you mean I should wait 3 days max before I call her back? What about 2?

By the way, another strange number just called me and I suspect it's her. Didn't even ponder picking it...

......... Following your orders Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:27pm On May 24, 2016
@bodmas94

The uncle talk might just be a Ruse !
Wud uncle marry her? Or is it the other unnccllle?( paparazzi?)
Anybody can form uncle n call!
Maybe she used one of her male friendw to get u off her back! ( I have used a hawt gurl to get another hawt gurl off my back b4 , just that minde was more painful, purposely left the door opened , told this other one what was up, we were getting jiggy when the other one walked in, we both pretended she wasn't there! She stood still , watching live p0rn and managed to recollect herself and walked away! ........this is off dah record!

Maybe it was her town bf that saw ur messages and calls and decided to call to claim uncle!

Chai u just fall mah hands gee( u know I usually wudnt flow pidgin, but this got to me!)

Did u ask him if he was the one to marry her? If he didn't date other people's sisters b4 marrying or probably he isn't married and still screwing other people's sisters, nieces , mothers and grand mothers yet he is trying to keep his own safe from a guy that is here truly?
U should have told him that she is ur woman and no amount of intimidation wud keep u guys apart! That immediately u drop this call, u r filing a report @ the station! What Nonsense!

Never let any man intimidate u ever again! Gurl u didn't keep ! Insults u received! Arrrh!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:43pm On May 24, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
do you mean I should wait 3 days max before I call her back? What about 2?

......... Following your orders Sir

U don't just get it do u?

How many days has she kept u hoping she picked ur call? Reply ur messages?
What can wash the insult of her telling u to come to her place , kept u @ d gate like a duck calling , while she is bleeping another guy, away?

What can pay for the emotional trauma she put u tru?
How can u let a tiny thing go manulipulating u like u r a dj's jockey ? I want u to get angry! This ur wack niceness is just stewpid!
Don't u think? she got ur balls n urs brains too?? This is some1 that has been ignoring ur calls n msgs. U stopped calling because I advised u to move on with ur life n because she noticed u stopped, got around and cudnt even afford to call nor msg but go beeping! What sorta cheap gurl r u even rollin wit?

Dude, get this straight, for all we know, u had deleted her number , meaning u have moved on with ur life! Do that and start meeting other gurls, infact u have a week to find a hawt gurl n make her fall in Luv b4 this Dom Dom comes knocking on ur door!

Don't spoil our movie, U wud never call her again nor take her callz, no contact whatsoever! Avoid her like plague. Yea I know its hard, but bliv me, it is the only way to get her back n correct all ur past ways . get back ur balls!
If ever u get together with her again after punishing her , she wud forget all ur past nice ways n appreciate who got the balls n dah guts!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

U don't just get it do u?

How many days has she kept u hoping she picked ur call? Reply ur messages?
What can wash the insult of her telling u to come to her place , kept u @ d gate like a duck calling , while she is bleeping another guy, away?

What can pay for the emotional trauma she put u tru?
How can u let a tiny thing go manulipulating u like u r a dj's jockey ? I want u to get angry! This ur wack niceness is just stewpid!
Don't u think? she got ur balls n urs brains too?? This is some1 that has been ignoring ur calls n msgs. U stopped calling because I advised u to move on with ur life n because she noticed u stopped, got around and cudnt even afford to call nor msg but go beeping! What sorta cheap gurl r u even rollin wit?

Dude, get this straight, for all we know, u had deleted her number , meaning u have moved on with ur life! Do that and start meeting other gurls, infact u have a week to find a hawt gurl n make her fall in Luv b4 this Dom Dom comes knocking on ur door!

Don't spoil our movie, U wud never call her again nor take her callz, no contact whatsoever! Avoid her like plague. Yea I know its hard, but bliv me, it is the only way to get her back n correct all ur past ways . get back ur balls!
If ever u get together with her again after punishing her , she wud forget all ur past nice ways n appreciate who got the balls n dah guts!
Thanks boss. I must say this write up retrieved my balls.......

She keeps calling repeatedly but I ignore them......
Honestly if I never came across this thread, I'd have called back long ago..... Thank goodness I did come across it.... I'm erasing every trait of niceness..... Not gonna pick her call.....

Never knew I've been SO NICE all these while.... My bad

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Bodmas94(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2016
Yes this one too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:06pm On May 24, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
Thanks boss. I must say this write up retrieved my balls.......

She keeps calling repeatedly but I ignore them......
Honestly if I never came across this thread, I'd have called back long ago..... Thank goodness I did come across it.... I'm erasing every trait of niceness..... Not gonna pick her call.....

Never knew I've been SO NICE all these while.... My bad

oh , she's callin already? That was quick.... Told u she wud soon start calling......next move, is apology messages.... So u wud pick her calls. Don't u fall for it! She wud plead, cry , swear n promise, don't u yield. She wud even tell u to just pick once even if u don't want to have anything to do with her again,that she just want to ask u to forgive her so her mind can be @ rest, don't bother!
I am telling u all these so that u wud prepare ur mind.

next we want to hear gist about ur new catch......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:13pm On May 24, 2016
@ bodmas94, hope uve read these pages n u now know y u don't have to tell a gurl ur intentionz or woo her.... Infact ur experience is a great teacher

Instead of it drawing them close, it actually drives them off or they magazone u

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Bodmas94(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
And also this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:30pm On May 24, 2016
martoz:

in fact m really falling for did ur cocky and funny lines,don't knw wu does dis better BTW u and david deangelo,hv kind of cocky buh don't know he to spark wit funny as u do...abeg give some examples of dis word DAT can mk ha wet wen we chat and call..I tink DAT wot i rily mid most n ma game,PHONE GAME AND CHAT GAME

I've answered this question b4 Btw page 10-13 in getting physical . please read up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
Bodmas94:

Did you get my clarification on the uncle issue. And the lines to spin when a girl says she is a virgin and how to deal with one liner girls on whatsapp

I don't still bliv d uncle issue. All u know about that said uncle, is what she told u. Period. Uve never seen him even if u hv....
N how can u allow some1 to call u, talking nonstop for 3mins, not letting u say anything, u listen to his gabbage, n he cuts d call?

I wud cut the call on him 30secs into d talk.
Bottom line is: learn to grow some balls! N any1 that wants respect from u, shld earn it.

I've given d lines to Virgin talks, scroll up d page. I was quoting myself not u.

How can a gurl be giving u one liners, monosylables n u still leave her on ur list? While she is having an erotic chat with some baller , sending her nudes n all? Have u seen how gurl can just do without tapping on their phones? Who r they chatting with? Spirits?

I wud hv sent a stinger , blocked her a33 she cant respond, n deleted her!

No time dude,

SENSE PILL24: Never attach too much importance to any gurl because that very one u r dying for, is been treated like trash by another guy!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:59pm On May 24, 2016
Ladies Confusion n Confession From FB:

When He came to me for a relationship I said No, He begged me and asked me to trust him but I rejected him, He calls me almost every minute just to give him a chance but I refuse n asked him to stop calling me. But something happened, immediately He stopped calling me I began to miss Him,right now am dying in pains I have called his phone,sent Him messages on facebook Whatsup and even imo but no response from him pls could this be love or am mine been a too forward ? No insult pls

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Deshannel(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2016
HARDDON:

Now we read this, the other update?
Met this gurl after she broke up with her bf, we spent a week of erotic nights sleeping on the same sheet, i helped her overcome her hrtbreak but couldnt date her, she wanted me to leave my gf, but i didnt trust her enough to commit. So i decided we should be friends dispite what has happened btw us.
she travel out of the state to Ph were shes based for two weeks and when she came back to the compound, i noticed she stoped her closure to me gradually, and i must confess i did miss her kisses and touches. I tried pretending i was cool with been just friends but really longed for her. Not until i checked her room one evning and found a matured guy in singlet..i smiled cockily and left feeling bad inside, she noticed and rushed to my room asking why i was angry with her. That the guy was just introduced to her by a friend, he was only taking them out for he night, she says she wud be back d next day to spend it with me, so i could tell her everything i had in mind but i angrily refused telling her i wasnt an idiot, she tried kissing me but i waved her off, she then said if she didnt care about me she wouldnt come looking for me. She left that night, n didnt come back. the next night while i was out reconciling with my gf, she called wanting to see me as late as 10:30. My gf told me to pick since i told her the caller was just a friend.
I told her i was sleeping and refused to tell her were i was. I went back to my compound n called her to see me since i was now available, she never came and traveled to PH that day.
I couldnt believe i was having feelings for a girl i wasnt supposed to date. I wanted her in my life, i was so confused as to y i was feeling bad. I called her twice since then to explain my anger on the way she left and that i still want her. She appologized and asked of my gf. We dont chat on whatapp anymore and she hasnt returned my call for a week now.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by martoz(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
hey boss,I went out today took some action and approached 3different set,Aldo none leads to number,so sad,wel m still hapi I took action..xo I wana ask I do u go about approaching walking set both one set and group set,how do use ur cok nd funny to get dem attracted or its not normal approaching a walking set or street ,cos most of ma frends to tel me it doesn't mk sense approaching walking set...Aldo hv some success wit dem,aldo its a little sucess...

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
martoz:
hey boss,I went out today took some action and approached 3different set,Aldo none leads to number,so sad,wel m still hapi I took action..xo I wana ask I do u go about approaching walking set both one set and group set,how do use ur cok nd funny to get dem attracted or its not normal approaching a walking set or street ,cos most of ma frends to tel me it doesn't mk sense approaching walking set...Aldo hv some success wit dem,aldo its a little sucess...

Nice u gave it a go! Keep honing ur skills for a practiced hunter wud miss some great kills b4 he masters his act of snipping

Btw,
U must learn to crawl b4 u fly......
For now, hone ur skills with stationary targets , those u know aint going anywhere soon. For u need lota skills to get one moving solo let alone in a group! Takes alota skills.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:11am On May 25, 2016
Nice job Steve Harvey HARDON.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kratosonofzeus: 1:22am On May 25, 2016
jennyff:
Nice job Steve Harvey HARDON.

For the record, I am male, forget the moniker.

when i stumble on this thread, i took time digest all so far and today, opportunity to practice presents itself. So here goes

there is this girl we've been together for a while, know she loves me and i love her too but I havent tell her i love her, we chat, exchange calls and all. And shs got a boyfriend, yea she told me so and i told her i have a girl too.

there was a time the heat, attraction was much btween us, constant calls and chats but mehn, when i read this thread, I understand, I was fu.c.k.ing BALL.LESS.

Now, the chemistry is not much though we exchange calls at times.

Now to what happen today.

I called her today in the morning, of course, after digesting this thread, feeling one kind schwazzeneger, but she didnt pick.

I was determined to practice on her so I call again the evening.

she picked and I heard a noisy background, she said she will call me pls, so i hung up, I know every way it turns out, theres is a strategy from MANHOOD HARDON to deal with it. So I chill

Around 9:30pm, she flashed, the hardon strategies rush to my mind again, was thinking to use jeolousy of saying the phone dey wit my classmate and she laffed that my girl no fit call me.

but I opt for showing disappointmnt,

so I sent her text thus, Can't believe it is now u r calling me, I called since and twice today

Next thing I see, shes calling, phone rang taya com cut I didnt pick

she gave like 5 mins then called again, it rang taya, I didnt pick

next thing I saw a text that she is sorry, they went for her brothers graduation dinner and begging twice that i should forgive her.

Feeling fly now but i didnt call back, nothing

now i want you to advice on how to keep the fire burning and i know if didnt call tomorow, she will call.

should i pick when she call? what do i tell her, I want to dorminate this girl, make her follow, obey and love me. thanks

if I were u I would hav let her knew I loved her......u c diz game ure playn it has hapned to me b4...I tout diz girl loved me ,she love coming to my ouz by nite...we usually say nasty tins.....wen I decided to make a move d girl tell her friends dt I wantd to rape her ......sinc dn I wil first confess my love for then if d girl accept that means evry other damn tins are possible
(Inshort) that girl may not like you o

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:31am On May 25, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
if I were u I would hav let her knew I loved her......u c diz game ure playn it has hapned to me b4...I tout diz girl loved me ,she love coming to my ouz by nite...we usually say nasty tins.....wen I decided to make a move d girl tell her friends dt I wantd to rape her ......sinc dn I wil first confess my love for then if d girl accept that means evry other damn tins are possible
(Inshort) that girl may not like you o
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kratosonofzeus: 1:34am On May 25, 2016
jennyff:

Man are you new here? if yes please read from 0 to present. Never tell a girl you love her, we r taught here to make her say it, the other way round.
tanks man I'm new here....no vex o
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:58am On May 25, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
tanks man I'm new here....no vex o
no worries. ur moniker though. How can i get god of war for pc
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kratosonofzeus: 2:20am On May 25, 2016
jennyff:

no worries. ur moniker though. How can i get god of war for pc
try and buy the disk

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.