Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1092989 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
oderinde151:
make I leave her abi? embarassed make I leave her abi?

Target practice Wud be more beneficial.

Use her to practice what you r learning here.

Detached though. Sendless

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
oderinde151:
she said she only dupe guys
she dnt allow u to press her phone
she Don't call nor text but wud beg u for nt calling
she said she is nt ready for relationship now

bros how I go get this babe nw
If she is serious about not going into any relationship
I think u should give her space & roll with other girls...
Because obviously it seems u are investing too much in it & it is bad for u...
U really need to watch your emotions...

I know u dont wanna leave her that is why u are here, but the truth is....The fear of losing a girl is the beginning of handling over your balls...Get over your emotions before it gets over u...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osic(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
osic:
Guys, met with my new girl days ago, she said she wanted to ask me a question, I asked her to go ahead but she declined and insisted on sending the question via text message, which I later agreed to. Few hours later, I got a text saying
" what are your expectations of me"
"What do you want from me and for me"
I haven't responded, because I don't know how to answer her. Kindly explain what she meant by these questions. Thanks
@harddon

Moment Defining Question ( get this wrong) get everything wrong!

We have treated this in time past

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
"I curved him for 4 years, dated his bestfriend & brother. had a baby for his cousin and still... he engaged me! "

Just read that article and i almost wept for the unfortunate nice a33 guy.

Be eating left overs world over! embarassed embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osic(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Moment Defining Question ( get this wrong) get everything wrong!

We have treated this in time past

Harddon please I don't want to get it wrong, what are the right answers I can give, please it's urgent!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
HARDDON:
"I curved him for 4 years, dated his bestfriend & brother. had a baby for his cousin and still... he engaged me! "

Just read that article and i almost wept for the unfortunate nice a33 guy.

Be eating left overs world over! embarassed embarassed
It even happens on this thread most times
After advising them, they still go back & allow their emotions to dictate for them...

U see them screaming i dont wanna lose her, guess that was what the nice nigga in the above story keeps shouting...

Niggas who allow their emotions to run them would always eat left overs...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hykis(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
there is this girl dat am in love with right from my secondary school,we attend same school different class bt i never got to tell her physically it's always been through social media...nd she has always been tellin me NO i don't knw why.....am thinking mayb bcus i never got to tell her face to face...

Note: me nd dat girl do talk normal physically as a friend bt i never got to tell her hw i feel abt her face to face.....

Hardon i need ut attention!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hykis:
there is this girl dat am in love with right from my secondary school,we attend same school different class bt i never got to tell her physically it's always been through social media...nd she has always been tellin me NO i don't knw why.....am thinking mayb bcus i never got to tell her face to face...

Note: me nd dat girl do talk normal physically as a friend bt i never got to tell her hw i feel abt her face to face.....

Hardon i need ut attention!!!
So u have been asking her to date u since secondary school?
For how long now?

Firstly, your approach is childish & reeks off cowardice
No girl take such a guy serious...
How old are u sir?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kflex0: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hykis(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnson232:

So u have been asking her to date u since secondary school?
For how long now?

Firstly, your approach is childish & reeks off cowardice
No girl take such a guy serious...
How old are u sir?

well am just gonna say mayb dat append cus she be my first love...nd den i was really young den ...i just actually wanna no where i did go wrong bt u still said sometin dat i myself had been thinkin...i dumped d girl immediately we ar done with secondary school....so in a nut shell, i don turn play boy...i wanna learn more from play boys at nairaland dat was why i put dis out to Hardon...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hykis:

well am just gonna say mayb dat append cus she be my first love...nd den i was really young den ...i just actually wanna no where i did go wrong bt u still said sometin dat i myself had been thinkin...i dumped d girl immediately we ar done with secondary school....so in a nut shell, i don turn play boy...i wanna learn more from play boys at nairaland dat was why i put dis out to Hardon...
Okay....
So u no longer have interest in her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Back to back hits! On to da next one:

DRILL NUGGET 19:

Women Words & Their Meanings

Ladies' Brains work in mysterous ways to the unlearned mind and communication is def dense.
As a guy you must know how ladies think and the underlying meaning to their words if you are to own your balls and have them willingly fellow your lead

This is not to act like you SEND, no, its for you to know how they think and counter think them in mind melting ways. It is for you to be one step ahead and not float when they decide to pull twisted words on you.

Having said that, let's Rock!

1. MAYBE:
if they use this, it means an emphatic NO. They would not show up nor oblidge you. This acts as to keep you in a limbo. Guess mode. Don't take it. Immediately she uses this, tell her " hmmm, you know what, i also forgot i have an appointment for that time, see ya. " you roll out.

2. NO, STOP IT, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD.
NO means maybe if you put in a lil more effort i might change mi mind. It means you ain't hiting the right cord just yet.

STOP IT : this may mean you are too forward, lack transitional skills, acting like a peacock on heat(all over her) and you just killed the vibe.... if you guys are behind closed doors and you hear this kinda stop it, Brotherly, Kindly STOP IT. if not the melting moment you two were just about sharing may land you behind bars as Rapist.

STOP IT JOR mean you aint serious. Playful. She feeling the boy. Tune up the heat a lil notch then lean back ....

STOP IT could also mean what you saying/doing is irritating. You should really stop it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hykis(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnson232:
Okay.... So u no longer have interest in her?
Definitely
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2017

I'M NOT IN THE MOOD means the very first type of NO up there. Ain't feeling you.

3. YES, ALRIGHT, OK, SURE

All these are positives and you got very lil to rack your brains about

4. FINE, IT'S OKAY, IT'S ALRIGHT these may, on the surface, sound like #3 above to the uninformed mind but they are farrrr from it.

ladies use these to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up.

Dont you dare shush it.... Make sure you get to the bottom of it.

5. NOTHING..... huh? You ask her whats wrong and she blurs out NOTHING? Brotherly that is a pregnant statement and believe you me, everything is wrong. grin
This is where you deploy probes to find out exactly what is up.
Make sure you don't pester her when she says NOTHING, pretend like u let it be and bring up other talks that still relates to why she's off.
Let's say she went out, on getting back, her mood just changed. Then you ask "babes, waz up? " and she respond with NOTHING. you can say "aiit, so did you get all the stuffs? " she would be forced to narate how the outing went and in the process of her talking, the reason of her mood swing would pop up! See? These are the ways of the superior man.

With these kinda skill, i have dug up alota dirts that some tried to hide. That coupled with my none jugdemental airs and my free spirit.

If you master the act of deploying probes, even the one you just met can go revealing secrets no other person on earth knows about but her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnson232:

It even happens on this thread most times
After advising them, they still go back & allow their emotions to dictate for them...

U see them screaming i dont wanna lose her, guess that was what the nice nigga in the above story keeps shouting...

Niggas who allow their emotions to run them would always eat left overs...

THE STORY IS FAKE
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hykis:

YOU WAN BECOME PLAYBOY? NO BE FROM HERE YOU GO LEARN AM
THESE GUYS NO SABI SHÎT
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2017

6. FIVE MINUTES: " i'd be out/ready in 5. "

Brotherly, don't be deceived, budget like an hour thirty or two hours!
Be productive, don't sit there waiting for her like a duck!, drive out, go pick your suit, branch some joint and have ise ewu. Watch a football match. She would be really ready in 5.

7. GO AHEAD.

This means i realise you are going to do it anyways no matter what i say. So go on but be rest assured you would pay for that decision in the nearest future. Or Be ready to bear whatever consequence that brings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
joeeee240:

THE STORY IS FAKE
Okay...This particular one maybe fake
But it does happen...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnson232:

Okay...This particular one maybe fake
But it does happen...

ISSORAIT
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Am sorry for the long espistle nd pls over look my grammatical burarrah
omo av been following dis drill back to back,for a whole year nw,to who more is giving need to show appreciation,
harddon am very gr8tfull to Dis ur treat u created,av gain alot from it, dis drill av b help me frm the hand of this soft creation ever since av bump into dis drill,it a big turn around because av again a lot financially with dat, I don't gv a fucking damn for any fucking girl,
nt dat I raise my ego,BT wen I look back into d past hw I swim a red sea for a soft creature,hw I pass through a fire to pleased all dis soft creature, I Jst av to hit my head wit a book,dat am once a fool,desperate, (to girls)
nw it same me a girl will come to my house sitting on d same sofa,Jst talk normal put my rod in control,no matter d body language they gv if am nt gonna do,am nt gonna do.
Financial my money av b wit me or other way round dey buy me card,buy me drinks,cloths, as if the world revolve around me only,as if am d only guy in d planet, even though my current phone was gotten for me by a girl.
It nw dat i knw am d 1 dat make dem to b bad to me.by been nice to dem,it nt there fault it my own fucking fault.
when i snd a card to a girl,my GRADE A foolishness lead me to a situation dat when she call to appreciate, I will tell her to cut the call DAT I will call her back dat she should nt waste d card,pls sum1 call me I tell her she is wasting d card tomorrow will she card me.
I don suffer,BT nw DAT my eyes are open,it my time dey should b after me like suger in d mist of an ant
I still need one more tins oooo,hw can sum1 format love out of sum1 girlfriend head she is too on my neck,I don't like it. nt DAT am wicked to dem oooo,cos if I am wicked dey won't come back oooo.
Jst tip to format,pls after downloading all dis drill on her heard nt knwing is too much for her,she av been after like hw lastman is after danfo dat violate the traffic rule a run away.
she was d first girl I use d drill for ,and it up to a year nw,atleast I need to free her b4 she will b tinking of marriage oooo,she even said if I brake up with her she will nt go into any relationship again,the love is Strong in her heart oooo,abeg help ur brother out pls
d last time I said am nt interest she way crying oooo,I Jst av to plead wit her dat am Jst joking,
and today nw I saw it on Facebook a girl dat drank snipper because her bf leave her,I don't won't such case oooo,any tip pls I will b appreciated,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osic(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2017

7. LOUD SIGH:
This is a non-verbal statement/sound. It means she thinks that you are an idiot at that very moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing there and arguing with you over NOTHING

When you get to this point with a lady, kindly take what dah freak is left of your balls and move on

8. WHATEVER, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

WHATEVER: means I'm done listening to your crap. I don't care no more.
Now listen guys, this is a total disrecpect and you should never take it lying down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Supremor(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Hey Harddon! need to commend you for job well done. I believe if followed to the letter, pains of foolishly nice guys like me can be highly minimized. But just as a suggestion, I think creating a whatsapp group for something like this will also be of great help

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emarvel(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2017
magikalz:

Once I get to my lapi, I will do so. You guys can send to others as well when they request for it.

please send it to me
NOSA.MARVELUX@GMAIL.COM
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hykis(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU WAN BECOME PLAYBOY? NO BE FROM HERE YOU GO LEARN AM
THESE GUYS NO SABI SHÎT
dis guy is really mad o....u no go school?...it seems u found it difficult to comprehend my statement ...i advice u to get off d dance floor...we need matured pple in here.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Hykis:

dis guy is really mad o....u no go school?...it seems u found it difficult to comprehend my statement ...i advice u to get off d dance floor...we need matured pple in here.

SHUT UP. I DEY TELL YOU SAY NOBODY FOR HERE GO TEACH YOU ANYTHING MEANINGFUL. THEM NO SABI ANYTHING
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by babtaima(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2017
youngfocus:
Am sorry for the long espistle nd pls over look my grammatical burarrah
omo av been following dis drill back to back,for a whole year nw,to who more is giving need to show appreciation,
harddon am very gr8tfull to Dis ur treat u created,av gain alot from it, dis drill av b help me frm the hand of this soft creation ever since av bump into dis drill,it a big turn around because av again a lot financially with dat, I don't gv a fucking damn for any fucking girl,
nt dat I raise my ego,BT wen I look back into d past hw I swim a red sea for a soft creature,hw I pass through a fire to pleased all dis soft creature, I Jst av to hit my head wit a book,dat am once a fool,desperate, (to girls)
nw it same me a girl will come to my house sitting on d same sofa,Jst talk normal put my rod in control,no matter d body language they gv if am nt gonna do,am nt gonna do.
Financial my money av b wit me or other way round dey buy me card,buy me drinks,cloths, as if the world revolve around me only,as if am d only guy in d planet, even though my current phone was gotten for me by a girl.
It nw dat i knw am d 1 dat make dem to b bad to me.by been nice to dem,it nt there fault it my own fucking fault.
when i snd a card to a girl,my GRADE A foolishness lead me to a situation dat when she call to appreciate, I will tell her to cut the call DAT I will call her back dat she should nt waste d card,pls sum1 call me I tell her she is wasting d card tomorrow will she card me.
I don suffer,BT nw DAT my eyes are open,it my time dey should b after me like suger in d mist of an ant
I still need one more tins oooo,hw can sum1 format love out of sum1 girlfriend head she is too on my neck,I don't like it. nt DAT am wicked to dem oooo,cos if I am wicked dey won't come back oooo.
Jst tip to format,pls after downloading all dis drill on her heard nt knwing is too much for her,she av been after like hw lastman is after danfo dat violate the traffic rule a run away.
she was d first girl I use d drill for ,and it up to a year nw,atleast I need to free her b4 she will b tinking of marriage oooo,she even said if I brake up with her she will nt go into any relationship again,the love is Strong in her heart oooo,abeg help ur brother out pls
d last time I said am nt interest she way crying oooo,I Jst av to plead wit her dat am Jst joking,
and today nw I saw it on Facebook a girl dat drank snipper because her bf leave her,I don't won't such case oooo,any tip pls I will b appreciated,

Dude don't be silly lol..if you're looking for LTR this won't work.. if you're looking for ONS then cool.. Every relationship should be 50/50, both partners investing on each other.. with the way you're going, you'll get tired eventually as you will only attract low quality girls..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hykis(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

SHUT UP. I DEY TELL YOU SAY NOBODY FOR HERE GO TEACH YOU ANYTHING MEANINGFUL. THEM NO SABI ANYTHING
tor, bt we can't say nah cus dere ar many pple from different countries that ar nairalanders....anyways no P
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by babtaima(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2017
oderinde151:
I got her number frm Facebook, she stay close to my nd also we attends same uni

after getting her number frm Facebook, I sent her a message on whatsapp nd we got into talking about I got her number. I told her hw I got it but to my surprise she comported her slf...fastforward she said she wanted to knw the person she was chatting with(which I knew she was forming cos we stay close to each other nt upto 50m sa). nd I told her when she comes back from shop...around 8pm in the night sa we started chatting on WhatsApp she now said I sud come outside from my aos that she is on her way (note: like 2 mins walk from her aos to mine) less than 30secs she was starring at me..was she lying that she doesn't know me? Na her prb be that o...
after that night we got ourselves talking about relationship nd co, which I now asked her if she was in a relationship which she said no(nd she only dupes guys nd I was like u dey do wetin?..i asked her why is into thatt which she said because of her ex cheated on her *epele ma*..she said she is nnt ready for any relationship for now..dis story is last month o..
we came to sku on Sunday but NT together
I went to her aos once nd left early because she has a roomate nd one stupid amebo guy was der also..
she is the type that don't call, text but rather beg u that she didn't call u

gurus
why did she tell me that she is duping guys
she dnt allow u to press her phone ( is she is keeping something from me ?)
if she Is sly wud she say she had been duping guys
or is she doing that to steer me away?
bros nd brosess I don lost
I like dis girl no be small
* She trusts you
* She's shy you may see things you're not supposed to see on her phone

You shouldn't like her, she wants to use you for her own enjoyment.. And you know it doesn't end well..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Hykis:

tor, bt we can't say nah cus dere ar many pple from different countries that ar nairalanders....anyways no P

AS REGARDS PEOPLE WEY DEY THIS THREAD DEM NO SABI ANYTHING

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.