Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093927 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ebukasky:
pls i have a very good friend who is finding it very difficult to talk to a girl, he is too shy and if he have the chance to he don't know what to say.I don't know where to start to help

Two things involved:

1. Point him to this thread. We have dealt with this ish a couple of times already and I, in my usual practically down to earth way, have laid out step by step sequence on how he can roll real

2. Get him to sign up with us on a WhatsApp one-one drill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
derrick015:

Mr Hardon pls I need advice here. so I won't just flop again as I did b4. I just realised I still have feelings 4 her. pls wat can u suggest I do sir... She called me yest night tho. I don't want to let her go what can I do pls

Read the thread for therein lies all the answers you could ever ask for. Page 0-30 should be able to sort you out.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Boss,thanks for the site ,i have been waiting for this since...thanks for showing me how important my balls are
HARDDON:

If you had read this thread, you would have know better than to go deploying tautology... Guys like us, for the umpteenth time, don't ask gurls out. never declare feelings.

Double Entendre. Since have falling into the trap, they wouldnt hesitate to make life miserable for you.

This question of yours is so wack I almost fell off my logical grid! But, I'd let it slide. You never knew.
Her answer is epic! A rehearsed template they all deploy to confound and make a fool of you for not knowing any better.... This answer is so special also, it leaves you in a state of limbo. Leaves you in a state where you would wano live your life to impress her so you can win her. This is where mugu gets made.

Kindly read the thread, therein you would learn what we called BORING QUESTIONS and how to answer them! Imagine a lil soft soul putting you through that kinda boring lane and you not only let her, you went ahead and provided all answers like a lil wimp arrrrhhhhhh!!!!!!

What are you doing visiting a gurl? I imagine you told her to come visit but she said she cant that you should rather come over huh? and you accepted didnt you?
From experience, I know there are a lot you left out. It is not all that actually happened at her place you related here and I canT advise you when i have half info. A HEADMASTER WAS ONCE A SCHOOL BOY. wink

The only sure thing i can tell you now is; GO BACK TO PAGE 0 and READ THE THREAD. it would be one of you best investments and while at it, STOP BEEN A PUPPET AND DOING THINGS SHE WANTS/ORDERS YOU TO DO! angry

However, If you feel it's too much, fret not; Dating Drills' Blog would launching in JAN 2018. There everything would be simplified into sections (drill nuggets) and you can simply go to the section of pressing need and read up all related posts.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hardewaih(m): 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
I'm like the most shy guy in the world......now I just go to facebook add up any girl and use her to practice my learnt Hardon dating drills.... what I'm trying to achieve now is to go "physical approach"......im really bursting their brains with my chats
grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ebukasky:
pls i have a very good friend who is finding it very difficult to talk to a girl, he is too shy and if he have the chance to he don't know what to say.I don't know where to start to help

How old is your friend?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hartheyroju(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Harddon and all other bosses in da house, pls help my matter. Dere is dis girl we don dey close(brotherzone level) since wen i dey small. We be neighbors then until i gained admission and we moved out. Late 2016 her mum invited me ova 2 dere house and behold, d girl don fine die. Prior to d time, we do talk occasionaly(plainly) on phone. Due to my naivety n ballessness, i made d stupid mistake of asking her out. She rejected wit d excuse of nt ready 4 any rltship. I hanged on n started actin clingy(callin n d rest) hopin she will yield. Pls, i need to step up my game wit dis girl n moved out of dis brotherzone tin. Btw, i visited her 3 times last year n got physical(no sex) once. We dont chat cos im offline, i do d callin and she sometimes ignore my calls.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kingstel(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
In church mid Dec last year, a lady told me I like your bag and I replied by saying "Don't like it too much Oooh!"

Since she didn't say anything further, I kept mute too.

This is in order, right?

HARDDON:

HANDLING LUV AND BALLS

12. NEVER SWALLOW HER COMPLIMENTS/FUN JABS LIKE A DUCK:

Only average guys do that. Guys like us never THANK a lady for complimenting us nor go telling her she looks good too with a weak weary smile. Rather, that is the best time we switch into our elements.

She: hmmm, u look so handsome

Me: Yea I know! thatz why you love me so. pull her close and kiss her

She: Hmmm, nice fragrance

ME: Dont even think about it, the last time you told me that, b4 i knew it, you were rape riding me! cheesy

She: This your dab today, hmmmm, hope these girls wouldnt steal you from me as you go out?!

Me: I hope so too . (then burst out laughing.)

She: I love your body built

Me: Yea? (pull her close and pick her up and swing her until she begs you to drop her, when she is panting, ask her: ' still like my body built?'

She: Your palms are so soft

Me: Yet you go screaming when I spank them bo0ty on dogg7 right?

She: I love your lips
Me: No, you aint getting any kiss this morning cheesy

see? we never swallow compliments. We swing them around.

SENSE PILL 125

Compliments are like snow balls, when she hits you with a lil ball of it, make sure you multiply by 5 and hit her back. Only duck sets their bum to swallow them and kill the fun

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hartheyroju:
Harddon and all other bosses in da house, pls help my matter. Dere is dis girl we don dey close(brotherzone level) since wen i dey small. We be neighbors then until i gained admission and we moved out. Late 2016 her mum invited me ova 2 dere house and behold, d girl don fine die. Prior to d time, we do talk occasionaly(plainly) on phone. Due to my naivety n ballessness, i made d stupid mistake of asking her out. She rejected wit d excuse of nt ready 4 any rltship. I hanged on n started actin clingy(callin n d rest) hopin she will yield. Pls, i need to step up my game wit dis girl n moved out of dis brotherzone tin. Btw, i visited her 3 times last year n got physical(no sex) once. We dont chat cos im offline, i do d callin and she sometimes ignore my calls.
Anything u do now will make u to appear clingy
So i will advise u forget about her...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hartheyroju(m): 2:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Rubbiish:

Anything u do now will make u to appear clingy
So i will advise u forget about her...
forget her! I dont think dat would be a good idea
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Hartheyroju:
Lol
I can see she has really done alot to your sense of reasoning
So why come here since u know the good idea?
I bet u have never for once pictured u may live without her
Thinking u can't live without a girl is the reason u all weak niggas hand over your balls to them
You don't wanna go through the pain of few weeks emotional stress & be a better person.
You wanna remain a slave to her?
You think we gonna tell u what u wanna hear here? No!
We will only tell u the truth...Someone who ignores your call, u asked her out & she said she is not interested, u still wanna go on running around her like a mad dog, because she is the only girl in Nigeria? undecided
Because u don't have shame...
I sorry for u & feel for your parents...
B!tch ass nigga...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol
Thinking u can't live without a girl is the reason u all weak niggas hand over your balls to them
You don't wanna go through the pain of few weeks emotional stress & be a better person.
We will only tell u the truth...Someone who ignores your call, u asked her out & she said she is not interested, u still wanna go on running around her like a mad dog, because she is the only girl in Nigeria? undecided
B!tch ass nigga...
Lol @Rubbiish dis too harsh but kinda true in some ways...
I have noticed dat u cannot play d kinda love story u c in movies real life... da bro has given her his mumu button so she can do him anyhow has she pleases. The only disaster here is after such a mistake d bro still become clingy to her. d best is to forget about her move on with ur life if she likes u. She will b d one begging or asking u out after a while n if nt. better look elsewhere there millions of ladies out there even more beautiful than she is.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by snakebeat: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Hartheyroju:
Forget about her is d best thing to do.
There is a guy somewhere nailing dat girl & u are here worrying urself.
Look on to other girls so u can get ur mind off her.
She doesn't deserve u.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hartheyroju(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Rubbiish:

Lol
B!tch ass nigga...
You must be a fool 4 dragging my parent into dis. Bitch ass nigga? I can see ur problem. I dont av ur time. Are we fightin b4, Did i mention u, dont ever qoute me again in ur life. Weyrey, oponu, alaye baje.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hartheyroju(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2018
snakebeat:

Forget about her is d best thing to do.
There is a guy somewhere nailing dat girl & u are here worrying urself.
Look on to other girls so u can get ur mind off her.
She doesn't deserve u.
God go bless u in multitude. The problem i av is dat dis is my 1st real crush and i'm still a novice in d game. I'm kindof shy and a bookworm from my 1st in sch till my finals. I will do as advised and move on, forget bout her and get socialize with other ladies. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hartheyroju(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
derrick015:

Lol @Rubbiish dis too harsh but kinda true in some ways...
I have noticed dat u cannot play d kinda love story u c in movies real life... da bro has given her his mumu button so she can do him anyhow has she pleases. The only disaster here is after such a mistake d bro still become clingy to her. d best is to forget about her move on with ur life if she likes u. She will b d one begging or asking u out after a while n if nt. better look elsewhere there millions of ladies out there even more beautiful than she is.
Thank u my bro, u dont know me but still av a good manner of approach. Not some, mannerless child that lack respect for his parent.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Hartheyroju:
Thank u my bro, u dont know me but still av a good manner of approach. Not some, mannerless child that lack respect for his parent.

He only use harsh words to get it in...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hartheyroju(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2018
majormofor:

He only use harsh words to get it in...
he was still on point until d last part bout d parent. Does it av to get to dat length

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hartheyroju:
You must be a fool 4 dragging my parent into dis. Bitch ass nigga? I can see ur problem. I dont av ur time. Are we fightin b4, Did i mention u, dont ever qoute me again in ur life. Weyrey, oponu, alaye baje.
I never insulted your parents...I ve got no reason to do that...
I only sympathize with them birthing a weak guy like u
If at this single stage of your life, a girl who isn't your girlfriend can twist your brain in such manner that u no longer reason well & feel life is meaningless without her, what about when u get married to such lady...You will completely abandon your parents & those around u...Remember the northern guy who got killed by his wife by stabbing...It all started like this...

Always have the mindset to discard any lady that feel she is too important for u...They are not worth it...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AntiIgnorance: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rubbiish:

If at this single stage of your life, a girl who isn't your girlfriend can twist your brain in such manner that u no longer reason well & feel life is meaningless without her, what about when u get married to such lady...You will completely abandon your parents & those around u...Remember the northern guy who got killed by his wife by stabbing...It all started like this...

Always have the mindset to discard any lady that feel she is too important for u...They are not worth it...

Undiluted Truth.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hartheyroju(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rubbiish:

no problem bro, i've been pondering over what u said and truth is i did realize my flaws. You basically show me there are lots of other cool ladies out there. Will do as u advise bro. No mind my use of abusive words, i sometimes get carried away. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingFalcon: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2018
So I'm at a wedding ceremony and there are beautiful girls all over the place and I go around doing my thing, taking a few numbers and discarding those who failed to impress....But there was this one who was so keen on staring at me the whole time...sometimes so lost she doesn't see me waving...some other time smiling at me...Am not trying to be suggestive here buh I couldn't leave without as much as talking to her, so that's exactly what I did....we talked a little and I got to know a little about her....The ish right now is how to follow up...I haven't called since then and right now I have never been so lost on what to do with a fine bone....
HARDDON and other real niggies here, ur expert advises are needed now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingFalcon: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
HARDDON:

@bolded, never answer a boring question straight up! Arrrrh! Do I need to come over other and whoop that into u?!

In fact, I expect u to think n tell us a beta, witty response to that.

Btw, a Gurl hiss n drop call? Red Flag.

U should have ignored her then( u might not hv done anything wrong gee!!!! She might just be testing u To see if u got a life of ur own now or u faking this new skills! Arrrh!
N one way to confirm that is u rushing to call back! U shldnt have ...that is how guys get friend zoned. Cos when she didn't pick, u wud expect u to keep dailing, selling ur self short n handing her ur balls!

N here u r already showing those signs of confusion that leads to desperation ! I have told u to go out there n meet other ladies!

U should have sent a msg: I heard u hiss n den dropped, R u having a painful flow or just angry @ Mtn for not allowing u hear my voice? Whatever it is, call me by 7pm when u gotten urself together .

HARDDON, how do you start a witty and funny convo with a girl especially one you would like to go sexual with... just need a few examples

How do you answer a boring question from a girl like
What's up?
How was ur day?
how are u doing?
how far?
just need a few examples I will modify thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Any guys , any news concerning the proposed blog
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kingstel:
In church mid Dec last year, a lady told me I like your bag and I replied by saying "Don't like it too much Oooh!"

Since she didn't say anything further, I kept mute too.

This is in order, right?

Your reply was a turn off. It wasn't funny, it wasn't engaging and in fact it sounded like you were indirectly saying she could be a thief.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kingstel(m): 3:38am On Jan 05, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

Your reply was a turn off. It wasn't funny, it wasn't engaging and in fact it sounded like you were indirectly saying she could be a thief.
ok, thanks.

Guide me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fayded(m): 5:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Good day guys, thanks for ur advice all this time. Its really helped me. Its brought me so far, now I'm at the point, where I need to make a decision quick.
So, this girl I've been fucking for some time now. We had a lil ish and we stopped fucking and even talking. We went our separate ways, but now we re talking. She keeps claiming that she doesn't want a relationship but her actions are saying otherwise. She asks me about the girls I had sex with during d period we weren't talking, and she asks whether I enjoyed them, how many times we did it, whether I love any of them. She just kept on asking, and she was like"its just to clear my doubt".
Next thing she went on and said that all pussies are not the same, that you have a connection and passion with some, that you can never have with the rest. I replied her that from where I stand, all pussies are the same. She got angry and left.
And she keeps sending me this songs like perfect by ed sheeran, losing you by solange, only you by ric hassani.
I ask why and she is like, she likes them and I should listen to em. And if I post anything on WhatsApp, that is remotely related to love, she will ask, "who is this for? ".
All these things, she does, and she keeps saying she doesn't want a realtionship.
Magikalz
Davidthegeek
Harddon
Xavierblue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
fayded:
Good day guys, thanks for ur advice all this time. Its really helped me. Its brought me so far, now I'm at the point, where I need to make a decision quick.
So, this girl I've been fucking for some time now. We had a lil ish and we stopped fucking and even talking. We went our separate ways, but now we re talking. She keeps claiming that she doesn't want a relationship but her actions are saying otherwise. She asks me about the girls I had sex with during d period we weren't talking, and she asks whether I enjoyed them, how many times we did it, whether I love any of them. She just kept on asking, and she was like"its just to clear my doubt".
Next thing she went on and said that all pussies are not the same, that you have a connection and passion with some, that you can never have with the rest. I replied her that from where I stand, all pussies are the same. She got angry and left.
And she keeps sending me this songs like perfect by ed sheeran, losing you by solange, only you by ric hassani.
I ask why and she is like, she likes them and I should listen to em. And if I post anything on WhatsApp, that is remotely related to love, she will ask, "who is this for? ".
All these things, she does, and she keeps saying she doesn't want a realtionship.
Magikalz
Davidthegeek
Harddon
Xavierblue

Everything you want is in your hands.

If you still want her, it's in your hands.

i don't know what else you want to hear.

The gal is clearly not over you and is still interested in you. Of course, she wants a relationship but whatever spirit or pride that is holding her won't allow her say it.

It all depends on you.

What do you want?

Answer the question then you can proceed with what you want.

NOTE: Stop pushing the obvious. Play it easy. Play along. Wetin you go lose?
You can keep f,,ucking her if you want or do whatever you like.

This one na easy picking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fayded(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
magikalz:

Everything you want is in your hands.

If you still want her, it's in your hands.

i don't know what else you want to hear.

The gal is clearly not over you and is still interested in you. Of course, she wants a relationship but whatever spirit or pride that is holding her won't allow her say it.

It all depends on you.

What do you want?

Answer the question then you can proceed with what you want.

NOTE: Stop pushing the obvious. Play it easy. Play along. Wetin you go lose?
You can keep f,,ucking her if you want or do whatever you like.

This one na easy picking.

I wanna date her,
How do I remove d spirit of pride from her and make her accept the relationship
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
fayded:

I wanna date her,
How do I remove d spirit of pride from her and make her accept the relationship

grin grin grin cheesy

lmao

So the thing don hook you like this. I thought you parted ways with her and moved on huh

Seems the pussy is too good. Awwn.

Well, you can play along and continue to see other gals as well.

Jealousy is a good tool if you use it well. Clearly, she is already showing signs of it.

Leverage on it.

You can prime her up with stimulating engagements that you know excites her.

You know her better than anybody here. You have had severally so you know what she likes.

Have a fun time with her somewhere then conclude it with a very hot romping session. Make it very HOT.

Ask her what she wants after this while she is all cozy and relaxed.

Make it clear to her that her response will determine what you will do.

Be ready to walk if she decides to be keep acting daft.

BEST ADVICE: Continue to play along as it is. You can always chip it in that you are in for the duration, if she is smart she will take the cue. Take it as she drops it. No go kill yourself. Women no dey finish and this one, you have seen everything already so if she no wan play ball, make your terms clear and carry on with it.

Be the man for petessake! You won't die.

Believe me, you go still meet another wey go blow your mind.

This is how I roll.

No stress yourself. Be humorous but firm about your intentions. You already have her so no need for her VERBAL agreement. Just carry on and behave like the boyfriend you want to be.

Like I said, if she wants what you are offering, she go key in.

Just play your part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by U1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shuo! So this thread still dey active? shocked Page 176! It's a serious something.

I greet all drillers in the house. Una never still find the thing?

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingFalcon: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
KingFalcon:
So I'm at a wedding ceremony and there are beautiful girls all over the place and I go around doing my thing, taking a few numbers and discarding those who failed to impress....But there was this one who was so keen on staring at me the whole time...sometimes so lost she doesn't see me waving...some other time smiling at me...Am not trying to be suggestive here buh I couldn't leave without as much as talking to her, so that's exactly what I did....we talked a little and I got to know a little about her....The ish right now is how to follow up...I haven't called since then and right now I have never been so lost on what to do with a fine bone....
HARDDON and other real niggies here, ur expert advises are needed now

KingFalcon:

HARDDON, how do you start a witty and funny convo with a girl especially one you would like to go sexual with... just need a few examples

How do you answer a boring question from a girl like
What's up?
How was ur day?
how are u doing?
how far?
just need a few examples I will modify thanks

HARDDON
magikalz
DavidTheGeek
Please help me out here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.