Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1089560 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
@ ololo12
Thanks for making this an exception. I’m telling you bro, nothing really happened. I just can’t seem to understand the flakiness, sometimes she’s cool, calls me sweet names, and then she withdrawn calls me by my name, she works a lot. She hasn’t chatted with me in days, and yesterday she sends me a message saying she has been tired the last few days, and sends me pictures of wedding she attended. So, I’m thinking of withdrawing too, and being cold towards her for sometime, and form being busy too.

If it was a Nigerian gurl, I'd have advised you give her space. However, she is not.

You would do yourself some good and think back. Go through your chats. Reflect on your past conversations. There could be a response you gave to her seemingly harmless question that resulted to this.

You should know exotic girls are mentally, totally different. They also would ask you CRITICAL QUESTIONS flippantly and at the point you least expect; when you guys seem to be very happy. With negative response from you, suddenly, all seem to crumble.

Secondly, it could be that she spoke about you to her friends/parents( they always do) and they advised her to be weary of you/Nigerians.

These are the only two possibilities why a whyte soft doll would start dulling. Unless she has some Nigerian blood in her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Lonergem post=68615885][/quote]

Do yourself some good and read this thread from beginning.

That a girl gives you SOME green light does not mean you just Jump at it. We just made an awesome post about "Girl's Green Light Unravelled" . Rush now to our blog and learn everything there is to know about green lights!

How can you give a girl reason for wanting her over? Like she asked you why you want her at your place huh? ( yea, because she suspects you want to taste somethin)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
orikzz:
Boss Hardon..got a small issue here.. I met this girl last week.. Collected her digit.. And am planning on meeting her again.. Note. I am a student.. Please I want to know the kind of conversation I will have with her. Cos I don't wanna blow this one. The way I have been blowing others
Thanks boss

Your fear of not BLOWING it, is actually the beginning of your Blowing it! Go out there and blow it. Or at least give her the opportunity of impressing you or blowing it with you.

With fear, blowing it is inevitable.

Read this thread and follow our blog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Double Don
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lionpikin:
Good day boss, why can't I post on your blog?

Within the comment section at the end of every post? You should be able to.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
HELLo HARDDON

There’s is this girl I have been talking to .. but I discovered that she doesn’t even try to call me .. I always do the calling .. she is not on what’s on WhatsApp so phone call is the only way we can communicate.. we didn’t talk for about 1 week cos I didn’t call her I purposely did it o see will call but no she didn’t.. I asked her when I saw her and the reply was that ‘ I’m not good at calling oo’

Abeg wetin I go do

Did you read the drill about handling love and balls; Where I mentioned the fact that ONE, AT A POINT IN TIME, MUST LOVE FOR TWO?

what do you think that means?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2018
HARDDON:

Did you read the drill about handling love and balls; Where I mentioned the fact that ONE, AT A POINT IN TIME, MUST LOVE FOR TWO?

what do you think that means?

I didNT read it and I don’t understand that statement ..
does it mean she is not interested in me and she has someone else she is serious with ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Guys, we just dropped a fresh blog post!

" Girl's Green Light Unravelled "

If only you can fathom this post, you are half way home to decoding the mind of ladies! Ample examples, sleek illustrations doused in fine word's wine!

Hurry now and go get drunk in it! Look below, dating drill's link is imbedded within the red letters.

Thank me later cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:52am On Jun 29, 2018
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

Having found someone worth loving( with your balls intact), how do we go on from thence, handle all her tests brilliantly?
What are the do's and don't in a relationship?

How can a real guy date and dance yet armed with his sway and balls' swagger?

DRILL NUGGET 23a

Handling Marriage Proposal
When to, how to and every other thing inbtw

b) The Vow and life after

How To Date Right

Never Get Serious

If you so choose to do this, THIS BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN MAKE IS GETTING SERIOUS. Only average guys do that. In fact, that is the default mode of guys generally when they feel they've found someone worth it.
*Getting serious means you begin to get conscious around her, you begin to ditch all that you have learnt here. Because you would feel that these drills only apply to hooking new ones. You begin to question the fact why you would need to fun jab your OWN GURL.
Why you need to constantly put her on edge. why you can't spend on her unfettered, run her errands unrestricted, love her with reckless abandon and just let the wimp back on main stream. And here now, you let your heart open, Jrod rule and your brains fall out gallantly.

WARNINGS:

Never Get Serious

Getting serious breeds tension, you lose your control, jealousy creeps in; you just wano monitor all her activities, she gains full sit in your life, reverse the roles and puts you on edge, you might lose it a couple of times and raise your voice, even flex a lil muscles at her to stamp your pseudo authority, then she withdraws- mono syllables responses, lack of calls, ignores your call, makes the r/ship lose its initial spark and you effectively lose your balls.

Sense Pill
Logical things are boring and senseless to ladies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tooawesome(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2018
HARDDON:

How To Date Right

If you so choose to do this, THIS BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN MAKE IS GETTING SERIOUS. Only average guys do that. In fact, that is the default mode of guys generally when they feel they've found someone worth it.
*Getting serious means you begin to get conscious around her, you begin to ditch all that you have learnt here. Because you would feel that these drills only apply to hooking new ones. You begin to question the fact why you would need to fun jab your OWN GURL.
Why you need to constantly put her on edge. why you can't spend on her unfettered, run her errands unrestricted, love her with reckless abandon and just let the wimp back on main stream. And here now, you let your heart open, Jrod rule and your brains fall out gallantly.

WARNINGS:

Getting serious breeds tension, you lose your control, jealousy creeps in; you just wano monitor all her activities, she gains full sit in your life, reverse the roles and puts you on edge, you might lose it a couple of times and raise your voice, even flex a lil muscles at her to stamp your pseudo authority, then she withdraws- mono syllables responses, lack of calls, ignores your call, makes the r/ship lose its initial spark and you effectively lose your balls.

Sense Pill

Lol, your teaching skills are poor
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
tooawesome:

Lol, your teaching skills are poor

d problem with Nigeria... we come to criticize but yet not find d solution.

it is poor oya while not teach us ur own "how to date". let select from the best.... U just come n say it's poor as if we care abt d poorness ......2moro u will come and say d problem of dis country is d government, yet ur own work is to criticize??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
HARDDON:

How To Date Right

WARNINGS:

Sense Pill

How To Date Right

Sense Pill
If you got in with fun jabs, with fun jabs you must also maintain it. It is like placing a foot on a lion's neck; dare you remove it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by rapheal23: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Boss I Can I Get Ur Dating Books,
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2018
Pls how on earth can one exit the 'friendzone'?

Them don friend zone me....

Biko i need urgent help please
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
rapheal23:
Boss I Can I Get Ur Dating Books,

Been reviewed. Critically.

It seems we have to split it into 5 whole parts because of Amazon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by palmshots: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sir Harddon....I had been an adherent follower of this thread tho silently..I need a serious help to this critical matter as it determines where my relationship is gonno swing in coming days..my girlfriend(Rose) dis homely chick..she broke up with me on a very bad note as it was due to somethings I said to her cuz she got me angry...I tried to initiate contact once to talk things out she's aving none of it @ all to talk to me..but I've been able to maintain some no contact with her for some days now although she's cool with talking to my friend (guy)..so d last time they talked she said we wud settle it on dat very day..pls the thing is I know she wudnt want to come n initiate d convo tho I wudnt mind doing it as far as I wudnt loose my balls in d process..I have been in charge right from start till we broke up..pls how best to get her back in dis case n not loose my balls now dat I'm very sure she wanna talk...tho I've gat some flowers but she's worth it...I await ur reply soonest sir
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by palmshots: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
t
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
palmshots:
Sir Harddon....I had been an adherent follower of this thread tho silently..I need a serious help to this critical matter as it determines where my relationship is gonno swing in coming days..my girlfriend(Rose) dis homely chick..she broke up with me on a very bad note as it was due to somethings I said to her cuz she got me angry...I tried to initiate contact once to talk things out she's aving none of it @ all to talk to me..but I've been able to maintain some no contact with her for some days now although she's cool with talking to my friend (guy)..so d last time they talked she said we wud settle it on dat very day..pls the thing is I know she wudnt want to come n initiate d convo tho I wudnt mind doing it as far as I wudnt loose my balls in d process..I have been in charge right from start till we broke up..pls how best to get her back in dis case n not loose my balls now dat I'm very sure she wanna talk...tho I've gat some flowers but she's worth it...I await ur reply soonest sir

u better follow ur other flowers, if u r worth it she will come back and tell you,she only took a break na!!!
Go get other fishes,if she's meant for you she will come back... if not who cares Do You? den ur on a long thing
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Pls how on earth can one exit the 'friendzone'?

Them don friend zone me....

Biko i need urgent help please
EPPPPPPP ME!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Tolax17: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
EPPPPPPP ME!!!

Laugh don kill me die

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by palmshots: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
palmshots:

cc Harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tolax17:

Laugh don kill me die
EPP dont LAUGH
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
palmshots:

Under Handling Love and balls, it was expressly stated that the anger of a true man, never gets to his marrows!
No matter what!

REASONS?

1. Real anger mode, makes you lose total control. You begin to say/do things you never intended which you would MOSTLY regret thereafter.
Most of your secrets leaks . And as they say, you can't gather broken eggs.

2. The things you need to pick from her when she is angry, you would totally miss.

3. Only wimps exchange war of abusive words with women.

4. From Experience, most men totally lose their balls when they get angry and never get same back! Woman know how to manipulate the anger mode to their advantage when everything becomes calm. Especially when they are dealing with a sucker for vJay.

5. Most Importantly, REAL ANGER BLOCKS YOUR SLEEK THINKING FACULTY!
You cant think straight when you are angry.

As with other skills, men must work on their anger.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
@palmshots

To answer your Question on how you can go about apologizing without losing your balls, I'd say life is simple, don't complicate it.

Here are your possible solutions depending on the type of lady you leading

1. Hey bae, those words I said to you the other day, totally came out wrong, I came to take them back with a huge straw. Because every-day I lay on my bed, they keep hunting me as I roll to the right, I roll to the left. ( use a serious/fun tone and be dramatic). I so much missed your shy smile. Come here( pulled her close and.... You know what.) wink . Here, I bought this chocolate just for you cheesy

2. Take her out to a kul spot, place order, after eating, form vex and tell her: Babe if someone had told me you could actually stay without hearing my voice for 3 days, I wouldn't have blivd it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by grateful236(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Good afternoon boss HARDDON, I want to immensely thank you for all the value and knowledge you've been giving. You are truly blessed and God will bless you. i've been A silent follower of this thread offline. I've also been studying this thread carefully and I've been setting practice sessions every single day to home my skills and confident muscles. Please along the line of the thread I came across the part you mentioned about we men being careful when a girl calls you "Oga" . I've been called this. Please what does this mean or imply when a girl calls you Oga. And what Vibes from you would Make her call me that? Thank you.

PS. Starting your blogs tonight And please keep us posted on your books. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hello HARDDON today I don’t have much cash on me .. hope it’s okay to take a girl out and just order for soft drink and snacks ? It’s cheap for me what do you think or should I forget about it if I can’t order foo something bigger

DavidTheGeek
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by latexxbro(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pros And Bros in the house,I greet ooh.
So my case is like this....I'm kind of the player or something like that I believe since I hardly love and can't keep one gf at a time,(Some people say I'm a fuckBoy and i too like women)but then i changed my location where I stay)So in the new lodge I moved,there is this girl I met and after sometime I don't know howbit happened and I saw myself loving this girl really bad ,I played our normal trick you talked about here also acting like her boyfriend after sometime after building some chemistry with her...But something happened happened when I really wanted to confirm he giving in to me,Later on when we talked abt she got angry that I didn't ask her out,why claiming we re dating..and I bleeped up and asked her out...and she Said NO (My mistake) later on after sometime ,I applied Withdrawer technique u talked about and she kept asking me if I'm avoiding her......so two months later I asked her out again and she said She's dating that she ma not single,That I really took time to tell her how I really felt for her..and also she told me she's a virgin where I tried talking dirty with her,One day she came to charge her phone her phone in my room,I opened her whatsap chat which I knw is wrong though....She was dating actually but then in her chat with the Bf,she's saying the guy is not caring atal and always busy for her,that he makes her feel single,and also the guy doesn't school in our school....I'm in my Finals and she's in 100L.....I don't knw what to do again...I tried leaving her though but she already broke my walls of love I think,By the way I have like three gf that I don't even have feelings for and I was ready to give up other cookies for hers alone,Yesterday after i have not bin around for like a week,and not seeing her too often there was a show in the school and I saw going out and called her on the phone because she was lookingg too pretty and asked where she is going and she said Shes going to meet her boyfriend with a mean voice though she wasn't and later told me she's angry I that I take time to open my door whenever she comes to say hi and that she don't like knocking on my door again.....Advice oo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by absky5(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
So, there's this girl in my department that I'm in love with and I asked her out but her response has only been "I can't date my course mate" I tried convincing her otherwise but it all prove abortive. Tried forgetting her also but it's like pouring petrol into a burning fire cos I keep on having feelings for her in a daily basis..... Is there any tactics or trick to use in getting her.... cc HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
Hello HARDDON today I don’t have much cash on me .. hope it’s okay to take a girl out and just order for soft drink and snacks ? It’s cheap for me what do you think or should I forget about it if I can’t order foo something bigger

DavidTheGeek
Hey Maxkid, Don't go above your financial capacity just to impress a girl.

A girl who can't stay with you when you're low on funds is not worth your time.

Take her to wherever you plan to take her. If it's drinks WITHOUT snacks you can afford, buy it and don't make a big deal about it.

I mean DON'T try to explain to her that you're low on funds that's why bla bla bla. Just buy whatever you can afford and enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
absky5:
So, there's this girl in my department that I'm in love with and I asked her out but her response has only been "I can't date my course mate" I tried convincing her otherwise but it all prove abortive. Tried forgetting her also but it's like pouring petrol into a burning fire cos I keep on having feelings for her in a daily basis..... Is there any tactics or trick to use in getting her.... cc HARDDON

angry Welcome to the thread. It's obvious you're new here so i'll go easy on you.

We've said it times without number, DON'T ASK A GIRL OUT.

Do you know the number of guys in that your department that has asked her out? .... and she said NO. Why should she say YES to you, is your name Davido? undecided

Don't take what a girl says she won't do too serious.

The problem here is not that she can't date a guy in her department, THE PROBLEM here is she has zero feelings for you.

Don't be surprised to see her tomorrow dating a guy like HARDDON in that same department cheesy

The growing feelings you are feeling is a result of her rejecting you. Humans are designed to crave for things they can't have. It's simply psychology. A psychology "tactics" you should master and use to your advantage (Go figure).

Do yourself a favour, read the thread from beginning. There is no "tactics", there is a reorientation and a change of mindset. There is a lifting of vail from the eyes.

Happy reading tongue

Regards,
TheGeek

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hykis(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
HARDDON:
@palmshots

To answer your Question on how you can go about apologizing without losing your balls, I'd say life is simple, don't complicate it.

Here are your possible solutions depending on the type of lady you leading

1. Hey bae, those words I said to you the other day, totally came out wrong, I came to take them back with a huge straw. Because every-day I lay on my bed, they keep hunting me as I roll to the right, I roll to the left. ( use a serious/fun tone and be dramatic). I so much missed your shy smile. Come here( pulled her close and.... You know what.) wink . Here, I bought this chocolate just for you cheesy

2. Take her out to a kul spot, place order, after eating, form vex and tell her: Babe if someone had told me you could actually stay without hearing my voice for 3 days, I wouldn't have blivd it.

Hw do u tell a girl u love her?..remember!!! To avoid givin out ur ball, u don't tell her directly...

So i need to knw, hw?

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.