Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094044 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BestDude: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
HARDDON:

How To Date Right

If you so choose to do this, THIS BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN MAKE IS GETTING SERIOUS. Only average guys do that. In fact, that is the default mode of guys generally when they feel they've found someone worth it.
*Getting serious means you begin to get conscious around her, you begin to ditch all that you have learnt here. Because you would feel that these drills only apply to hooking new ones. You begin to question the fact why you would need to fun jab your OWN GURL.
Why you need to constantly put her on edge. why you can't spend on her unfettered, run her errands unrestricted, love her with reckless abandon and just let the wimp back on main stream. And here now, you let your heart open, Jrod rule and your brains fall out gallantly.

WARNINGS:

Getting serious breeds tension, you lose your control, jealousy creeps in; you just wano monitor all her activities, she gains full sit in your life, reverse the roles and puts you on edge, you might lose it a couple of times and raise your voice, even flex a lil muscles at her to stamp your pseudo authority, then she withdraws- mono syllables responses, lack of calls, ignores your call, makes the r/ship lose its initial spark and you effectively lose your balls.

Sense Pill
Logical things are boring and senseless to ladies.

Messed up a chance already. All was going well and I even sent her implied romantic text as if I was flirting to which she responded well until I made a formal seriousness and she said we can be just friends...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BestDude: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
[sup][/sup]
DavidTheGeek:

angry Welcome to the thread. It's obvious you're new here so i'll go easy on you.

We've said it times without number, DON'T ASK A GIRL OUT.

Do you know the number of guys in that your department that has asked her out? .... and she said NO. Why should she say YES to you, is your name Davido? undecided

Don't take what a girl says she won't do too serious.

The problem here is not that she can't date a guy in her department, THE PROBLEM here is she has zero feelings for you.

Don't be surprised to see her tomorrow dating a guy like HARDDON in that same department cheesy

The growing feelings you are feeling is a result of her rejecting you. Humans are designed to crave for things they can't have. It's simply psychology. A psychology "tactics" you should master and use to your advantage (Go figure).

Do yourself a favour, read the thread from beginning. There is no "tactics", there is a reorientation and a change of mindset. There is a lifting of vail from the eyes.

Happy reading tongue

Regards,
TheGeek
I have this pretty girl and we flirted to which she responded as though she enjoyed it and she even called me a few times but messed by asking her out and she said we should just be friends.

She had confided in me about how guys treated her badly and she is tired or how she wanted to change blah blah.

I have given up already and do not plan to ask her out again but in your wildest experience, has this ever been undone such that a girl later dated a guy she once rejected or turned down?

I search the internet for possibility but it appear such never happens when a girl says "let's be friends" it is over and there is no way to turn things around.

What do you have to say?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:
[sup][/sup] I have this pretty girl and we flirted to which she responded as though she enjoyed it and she even called me a few times but messed by asking her out and she said we should just be friends.

She had confided in me about how guys treated her badly and she is tired or how she wanted to change blah blah.

I have given up already and do not plan to ask her out again but in your wildest experience, has this ever been undone such that a girl later dated a guy she once rejected or turned down?

I search the internet for possibility but it appear such never happens when a girl says "let's be friends" it is over and there is no way to turn things around.

What do you have to say?

That she said "let's just be friends" doesn't mean she will never change her mind.

If you have close female friends, you will know that girls are unstable when it comes to decisions, especially when it comes to matters of the heart.

She will tell you she won't date this guy then few weeks later she will introduce him to you as her boyfriend, "the best thing that ever happened to her".

It's mostly all about feelings with them. If while being "just friends" she falls in love with you, she will be the one pushing for you guys to date even when she had earlier said "let's just be friends".

What to do in that situation is to act like she never said anything. Never pester her or try to convince her with words. Don't bring up the matter again.

There's no law that says you can't flirt with "a friend". Continue flirting with her. Use cocky and funny lines on her. Meet other girls and let her see how other girls love being around you. Use reverse psychology on her. Be sendless. etc.

Basically all you do is act like she never said anything and continue your thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BestDude: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

That she said "let's just be friends" doesn't mean she will never change her mind.

If you have close female friends, you will know that girls are unstable when it comes to decisions, especially when it comes to matters of the heart.

She will tell you she won't date this guy then few weeks later she will introduce him to you as her boyfriend, "the best thing that ever happened to her".

It's mostly all about feelings with them. If while being "just friends" she falls in love with you, she will be the one pushing for you guys to date even when she had earlier said "let's just be friends".

What to do in that situation is to act like she never said anything. Never pester her or try to convince her with words. Don't bring up the matter again.

There's no law that says you can't flirt with "a friend". Continue flirting with her. Use cocky and funny lines on her. Meet other girls and let her see how other girls love being around you. Use reverse psychology on her. Be sendless. etc.

Basically all you do is act like she never said anything and continue your thing.

Thanks buddy. You rock. She was the one that gave her number from here and even initiated the calls before I started calling her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:

Thanks buddy. You rock. She was the one that gave her number from here and even initiated the calls before I started calling her.
Ooooops...She was giving you "green light". You shouldn't have jumped at it and asked her out. You should have just kept her guessing. Send mixed signals (act like you're into her today, act cold tomorrow). It would drive her crazy.

Anyway, no harm done. Just continue like nothing happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BestDude: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

Ooooops...She was giving you "green light". You shouldn't have jumped at it and asked her out. You should have just kept her guessing. Send mixed signals (act like you're into her today, act cold tomorrow). It would drive her crazy.

Anyway, no harm done. Just continue like nothing happened.
Thanks bro. Yeah, I messed up... but will rectify it. That i assure you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
absky5:
So, there's this girl in my department that I'm in love with and I asked her out but her response has only been "I can't date my course mate" I tried convincing her otherwise but it all prove abortive. Tried forgetting her also but it's like pouring petrol into a burning fire cos I keep on having feelings for her in a daily basis..... Is there any tactics or trick to use in getting her.... cc HARDDON

DavidTheGeek has pretty much handled this, however, there is a dimension I'd luv to throw lights on: Departmental Gurls.

Just like we advise guys to avoid dating their colleagues because of the unpleasant dust such hobnobbing raise, we double warn students about dating let alone dating from same Level and, worse still, department.

It is the greatest undoing of brilliant minds.

That said,

SENSE PILL

it is high time men wake up from this shunting slumber of thinking that the quickest way to vJay is through asking a lady out. Gone are the days that worked. Infact, that is the hardest way. The quickest ways, in this 21st century, are buried in these drills and to him who fathom these, belong the spoils.

What would you rather have?
Behave sendless, fun jab her as you give her the privilege of outing with you, spending fun moments and thereafter, rolling underneath the sheets, then she ends up making the assumption that you guys are dating now( probably even telling you "I can't bliv we just did that" or asking you this sexy question; " what are we now? "wink

OR

Asking her out, effectively handing her your balls and hopes she says "Yes"? After you have cheaply tried to buy her attention with food and bribe her with gifys?
.......**********************

That is the much I can tell you because I'd rather students focus on their books, get good grades and watch as the world come asking them for a dance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hykis:

Hw do u tell a girl u love her?..remember!!! To avoid givin out ur ball, u don't tell her directly...

So i need to knw, hw?

By not telling her wink grin

Go back to square one, and read
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
BestDude:

. She was the one that gave her number from here and even initiated the calls....

Ouch! Blown food on a platter! Gee, you should be horsewhipped angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BestDude: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
HARDDON:

Ouch! Blown food on a platter! Gee, you should be horsewhipped angry angry
sorry bro. I am sorry.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by grateful236(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2018
grateful236:
Good afternoon boss HARDDON, I want to immensely thank you for all the value and knowledge you've been giving. You are truly blessed and God will bless you. i've been A silent follower of this thread offline. I've also been studying this thread carefully and I've been setting practice sessions every single day to home my skills and confident muscles. Please along the line of the thread I came across the part you mentioned about we men being careful when a girl calls you "Oga" . I've been called this. Please what does this mean or imply when a girl calls you Oga. And what Vibes from you would Make her call me that? Thank you.

PS. Starting your blogs tonight And please keep us posted on your books. smiley

Pls help.. .

Cc HARDDON, Davidthegeek
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2018
grateful236:

Pls help.. .

Cc HARDDON, Davidthegeek
Hi, i don't understand your question.
I don't see why being called "Oga" is such a big deal.
If she calls you "Oga", you too call her "Oga Madam".
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by grateful236(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

Hi, i don't understand your question.
I don't see why being called "Oga" is such a big deal.
If she calls you "Oga", you too call her "Oga Madam".

HARDDON wrote a post about it saying we should be careful when a girl calls us that. Just seeking for more clarification
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
grateful236:

HARDDON wrote a post about it saying we should be careful when a girl calls us that. Just seeking for more clarification

OK. He would be in a better position to answer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
HARDDON:

How To Date Right

Never Get Serious

If you so choose to do this, THIS BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN MAKE IS GETTING SERIOUS. Only average guys do that. In fact, that is the default mode of guys generally when they feel they've found someone worth it.
*Getting serious means you begin to get conscious around her, you begin to ditch all that you have learnt here. Because you would feel that these drills only apply to hooking new ones. You begin to question the fact why you would need to fun jab your OWN GURL.
Why you need to constantly put her on edge. why you can't spend on her unfettered, run her errands unrestricted, love her with reckless abandon and just let the wimp back on main stream. And here now, you let your heart open, Jrod rule and your brains fall out gallantly.

WARNINGS:

Never Get Serious

Getting serious breeds tension, you lose your control, jealousy creeps in; you just wano monitor all her activities, she gains full sit in your life, reverse the roles and puts you on edge, you might lose it a couple of times and raise your voice, even flex a lil muscles at her to stamp your pseudo authority, then she withdraws- mono syllables responses, lack of calls, ignores your call, makes the r/ship lose its initial spark and you effectively lose your balls.

Sense Pill
Logical things are boring and senseless to ladies.

DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

1b. NEVER GIVE A LADY COMPLETE SEAT IN YOUR LIFE

Over Familiarity, they say, breeds contempt.

I say,

SENSE PILL

with ladies, Familiarity kills attraction!

She is not your friend( forget the conventional talks about your lover being your best friend), she is not your sister.
You are in a CEO / manager bond. You would plan together, laugh together, have fun, visit places but everybody should know their place.

So let fly off the handle the notion and innate desire to make her as comfortable with you as possible; only in convo.

SENSE PILL

A man must have the deft touch of a good listener, skills to nudge talks from her.

SENSE PILL

Never get to the "see finish " stage with your rose. For from such, a lot of "husbands of the house" have been reduced to nothing but gate guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

I say,

SENSE PILL

She is not your friend( forget the conventional talks about your lover being your best friend), she is not your sister.
You are in an CEO / manager bond. You would plan together, laugh together, have fun, visit places but everybody should know their place.

So let fly off the handle the notion and innate desire to make her as comfortable with you as possible; only in convo.

SENSE PILL

A man must have the deft touch of a good listener, skills to nudge talks from her.

SENSE PILL

Never get to the "see finish " stage with your rose. For from such, a lot of "husbands of the house" have been reduced to nothing but gate guys.

SENSE PILL 155:
Be man enough to have only one Rose, wise enough to plant many flowers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by grateful236(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

OK. He would be in a better position to answer you.

OK.. Thank you. HARDDON please help me out and expatiate
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dataspider: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2018
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

I say,

SENSE PILL

You are in an CEO / manager bond. You would plan together, laugh together, have fun, visit places but everybody should know their place.

SENSE PILL

SENSE PILL

This is important. But how does one prevent over familiarity with his ROSE? What are the things we can do to keep put her on the edge while dating?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
grateful236:

OK.. Thank you. HARDDON please help me out and expatiate

It's no rocket science.
The term OGA is mostly used by cheap serves. And depending on the stress/tone applied, it could mean different things and used to elicit different effects.

Quality Ladies rarely use that.
Come to think of it : why that of all the sexy terms that can be used to draw ur attention?

You should explore the world more. Break out of your usual circles, it makes you parochial and lose touch with the wild world out there. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dataspider:

This is important. But how does one prevent over familiarity with his ROSE? What are the things we can do to keep put her on the edge while dating?

Constantly keep her on her toes through spontenuity, unpredictability, surprises, wild weirdness, fun jabs, not soaking in her compliments like a dock, firm but flexible and a host of others you should have picked along the pages of this thread; putting 2 and 2 together.

And lastly? the flowers effect,

There is a sense pill that talks about NOT BEEN SO OPENED YOUR BRAINS FALL OUT.

SENSE PILL: Woe unto the man that let's a lady knows she owns him. She is never here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BestDude: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

Bro and Harddon, thanks for your response. Well, things got pretty weird as she started acting funny towards me. I have no doubt that it isn't cos I asked her out.

Just decided to stay away from her till she makes move to reach out to me.... Or what do you think?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

I say,

SENSE PILL

You are in a CEO / manager bond. You would plan together, laugh together, have fun, visit places but everybody should know their place.

SENSE PILL

SENSE PILL

DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

1c. BE SLOW TO ANGER. SWIFT TO CORRECT WRONG IMPRESSION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Idowtfiwnt: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
I Just stumbled on this thread ... i think i have been doing this the wrong way ...but i need help right now ... i asked a girl to be my girlfriend on sunday ... i told her that i have been having affection for her for long now and i just decided to tell her cos i couldnt keep it to myself any longer ... after asking her to be my girlfrend .. she said ‘i will think about it ‘ that was on sunday , so today i asked her how far what we talked about has she made up he mind yet and her reply was ‘im still thinking about it .. i dont rush things ‘ so please i want to know what can i do about her now should i take it as a No and move on or should i still keep waiting or what do you suggest i tell her when i meet her again cos i plan on asking her about it on monday ...

Advise please .. i really love this girl

DavidTheGeek
Harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:
I Just stumbled on this thread ... i think i have been doing this the wrong way ...but i need help right now ... i asked a girl to be my girlfriend on sunday ... i told her that i have been having affection for her for long now and i just decided to tell her cos i couldnt keep it to myself any longer ... after asking her to be my girlfrend .. she said ‘i will think about it ‘ that was on sunday , so today i asked her how far what we talked about has she made up he mind yet and her reply was ‘im still thinking about it .. i dont rush things ‘ so please i want to know what can i do about her now should i take it as a No and move on or should i still keep waiting or what do you suggest i tell her when i meet her again cos i plan on asking her about it on monday ...

Advise please .. i really love this girl

DavidTheGeek
Harddon
well you already made the mistake of asking her out

But e never spoil finish angry

When next you see her dont ask about it again..do like you never ask her out

Trust me She will be waiting for you to ask her again..the more you ask her the more you feed her Ego till she finally friendzone you

Now bros start diss thread from page 0 all ur answer lies there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Idowtfiwnt: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
2dice01:
well you already made the mistake of asking her out

But e never spoil finish angry

When next you see her dont ask about it again..do like you never ask her out

Trust me She will be waiting for you to ask her again..the more you ask her the more you feed her Ego till she finally friendzone you

Now bros start diss thread from page 0 all ur answer lies there

Okay you mean I should stop talking to her and start reading this thread.. no calls nothing nothing .. what if she takes it as a sign that I’m no longer interested in her and forgets about me ...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:

Okay you mean I should stop talking to her and start reading this thread.. no calls nothing nothing .. what if she takes it as a sign that I’m no longer interested in her and forgets about me ...
i dont say stop talking her

I mean continue ur normal conversation with her without asking out..or asking what is her reply

Firstly she will be curious about why are you not asking about it..

Bro kindly go through the thread

How often do u call/text her ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
2dice01:

I mean continue ur normal conversation with her without asking out..or asking what is her reply

maybe everyday grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Idowtfiwnt: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
2dice01:

I dont usually call just texting on whatsapp .. but i feel i cant just be reading this whole thread from beggining i might not have the time and its an urgent issue .. seriously i love this girl .. she is worth keeping
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:

I dont usually call just texting on whatsapp .. but i feel i cant just be reading this whole thread from beggining i might not have the time and its an urgent issue .. seriously i love this girl .. she is worth keeping
There are many stuff you need to learn bro

Dating is like mathematics
Step by step win the race

Ok lemme give an instance
A friend of mine just came back from school ..He saw this girl at church complete package grin
He went after service says hi then asked the girl number

She told him she will give him nextweek sunday

He told me and his brother we use am laugh like mad
We told him to ignore next week sunday
He did that

Long story short the 3rdsunday as soon as the main service commence she move to our front..she sat at the front of my friend

Dancing and doing all sort to get my friends attention ..we were just laughing in our minds
If i tell you she came to collect my friend number by herself

So biko read the first 8pages

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

maybe everyday grin
grin cheesy We all have been there

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joerich2015(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2018
I must really commend your effort bro, u r doing a great job here.

There is dis girl I used to date bck den in my secondary school days like 10 years ago, we r no longer togeda now

Will like to have her back, we still talk buh ntn meaningful is coming out of it.

what do u think I can do?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 22

How To Date Right

1c. BE SLOW TO ANGER. SWIFT TO CORRECT WRONG IMPRESSIONS

SENSE PILL:

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
- To maintain peace, one has to be battle ready

...Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Great men are not made in times of many means

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.