Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093277 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2016
NLjona:

teach ke ... Na you teach am Na u neva catch buhari daughter as you side chick.. i just follow u .follow me back joorey
this one wey you follow me so hope say you no want to de toast me tongue uve gat to impress me first before I follow back cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Obiomon:
this one wey you follow me so hope say you no want to de toast me tongue uve gat to impress me first before I follow back cool

.. lol dude I knw dis tricks already naw.. oya forget
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2016
NLjona:

.. lol dude I knw dis tricks already naw.. oya forget
haahaaha the dude teach you wellcheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Obiomon:
haahaaha the dude teach you wellcheesy

lol I swear down... thank God for harddon and the rest o.. who knows if girls for dey use me clean yansh by now.. !! God forbid!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
NLjona:

lol I swear down... thank God for harddon and the rest o.. who knows if girls for dey use me clean yansh by now.. !! God forbid!!
same cry av improved tho
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pelumih(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pelumih:
thumbs up harddon.

Chai,I've been fvckin up b4 I saw this thread but all d same my nice guy days is OVER for real.

Op,there is dis girl I'm interested in,we attend the same church afta sometym I asked for her number which she gave me,den we do chat on whatsapp after sometyms I asked her out I mean I told her I love her dat is where I f*cked up for real(hit myself so hard) she didn't say no buh she keep givin one silly excuses like she can't date me cos we attend d same church dat pple will be talkin about us buh I said dat doesn't mean anything nd she was acting somehow sha den I just go low cos I was writing my exams, den I saw dis thread d next sunday I didn't even look at her unlike before after service I will go to her and we'd talk but I ignored her,didn't talk to her at all d next sunday too I did d same tin I was just talking to other girls nd act like I don't even know her she msg me online..didn't reply her,called me I didn't pick up she kept calling me buh after sometimes sha I picked d call nd she asked why I've been ignoring/not talking to her I told her nothing she said if she vexed that she's sorry,she apologised to me that she's really sorry and I said Ok...I started applying some techniques which I learnt here wen chatting but I noticed she keep saying I'm harsh..now she said she wanna visit me but I'm staying with my sis,so I'm not alone at home...Pls how do I go about it?? I want dis girl to be mine. or should I just leave her and move on to other girls.... I know say I don bleep up big time..

HARDDON please reply me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
youngfocus:
my qstn is dat if a girl ask did I av a gf ?wat is d best way to reply her because many have ask me bt I wnt knw wat to say?i will just say she is fine nd laugh it out and say sumtin else wat is d best way or replying

You should know that as guys go tensed n start asking boring Questions, gurls on the other hand go asking calculated questions in two folds:
1) they r @ a cross road n want to test to see if u are what their mind is saying u r b4 they make up their minds if u r a potential mate or maga....
If u ansa this wrongly, u r a gona ...she may pretend to like the ansa but in her mind, u just used ur hands to destroy your own high castle. She activates d silent treatment after u guys part that day. Wondering why all of a sudden she stopped taking ur calls? Well it cud just be this reason!

2) they r interested n wano make sure the coast is clear b4 inserting their heads into ur affairs( yea right? Wrong!) ... What they really wano know here is not whether u r fucking a gurl/gurls @ that moment or not( in fact they luv guys with experience on bed) , rather they want to test if u r just like every other guy that can do anything to get into a woman's pants....lying in this instance).... Never get fooled by this question,never look @ it with face value.
They know that every average guy, has got one gurl he is bedding, they know. Now ur duty is to make sure u don't ansa these questions the way every other guy wud cos they don't wano blow it.
YOUR AIM HERE IS ACTUALLY TO BLOW IT WITHOUT BLOWING IT WITH YOUR ANSA! Let her know that u cant lie cos of some puss puss inbtw her legs, ooze the confidence of a guy sure of his steps, certain of his worth n in total control of his life. Not one easily tossed n ebbed by the sea waves. If she has the guts to ask a hawt guy that, u should have the balls to rob her nose on the dust of humiliation in a sassy n fun way!

here is where d Balls springs to life on the life of guys like us!

Both questions r actually set to off set u, throw u off balance! Always live ready to be hit with these Q's n always have a string of ready ansas.

Now to your Question:

IF A LADY EVER ASK U ONE OF THESE THEIR CLASSIC , NERVE WRACKLING QUESTIONS, THESE R THE RESPONSES

CLASSIC QUESTION:

1) Do you have a gurl friend?
2) What do you want from me?
3) What I'm a to you?
4) Are you a player/heard u r a player, my mind tells me you r a player
5) What about your gurl Friend? ( they ask these when u tryina take things physical
6) Where is this r/ship leading us?
7) Can you pay my bills?
cool DO you have a ride?
9) what do u think about waiting till marriage b4 sex?

And a host of others that just makes ur mouth dry if u ain't prepared

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
HARDDON:

You should know that as guys go tensed n start asking boring Questions, gurls on the other hand go asking calculated questions in two folds:
1) they r @ a cross road n want to test to see if u are what their mind is saying u r b4 they make up their minds if u r a potential mate or maga....
If u ansa this wrongly, u r a gona ...she may pretend to like the ansa but in her mind, u just used ur hands to destroy your own high castle. She activates d silent treatment after u guys part that day. Wondering why all of a sudden she stopped taking ur calls? Well it cud just be this reason!

2) they r interested n wano make sure the coast is clear b4 inserting their heads into ur affairs( yea right? Wrong!) ... What they really wano know here is not whether u r fucking a gurl/gurls @ that moment or not( in fact they luv guys with experience on bed) , rather they want to test if u r just like every other guy that can do anything to get into a woman's pants....lying in this instance).... Never get fooled by this question,never look @ it with face value.
They know that every average guy, has got one gurl he is bedding, they know. Now ur duty is to make sure u don't ansa these questions the way every other guy wud cos they don't wano blow it.
YOUR AIM HERE IS ACTUALLY TO BLOW IT WITHOUT BLOWING IT WITH YOUR ANSA! Let her know that u cant lie cos of some puss puss inbtw her legs, ooze the confidence of a guy sure of his steps, certain of his worth n in total control of his life. Not one easily tossed n ebbed by the sea waves. If she has the guts to ask a hawt guy that, u should have the balls to rob her nose on the dust of humiliation in a sassy n fun way!

here is where d Balls springs to life on the life of guys like us!

Both questions r actually set to off set u, throw u off balance! Always live ready to be hit with these Q's n always have a string of ready ansas.

Now to your Question:

IF A LADY EVER ASK U ONE OF THESE THEIR CLASSIC , NERVE WRACKLING QUESTIONS, THESE R THE RESPONSES

CLASSIC QUESTION:

1) Do you have a gurl friend?
2) What do you want from me?
3) What I'm a to you?
4) Are you a player/heard u r a player, my mind tells me you r a player
5) What about you gurl Friend? ( they ask these when u tryina take things physical
6) Where is this r/leading us?
7) Can you pay bills?
cool DO you have a ride?
9) what do u think about waiting till marriage b4 sex?

And a host of others that just makes ur mouth dry if u ain't prepared

lets unravel the riddle

1) DO YOU HAVE A GURL

POSSIBLE RESPONSES:

1) if she ask this while u guys r hanging out physically, make a surprise face with a queer smile , if it is tru chat, use the surprise emoticon followed by a crooked smile.... And say:

How can u ask a tall , dark n handsome guy with broad shoulders n abs if he has a gurl?
I don't have a gurl, I have gurls! One for each day of the week....

If she ask : so what r u doing with her? Reply her with : well, my Saturday just became vacant because Saturday Boo travelled out for her masters! Told her already I don't do longDistR/ship n parted ways with her so I don't go cheating on her while she is gone.
We r currently taking application to fill that void. grin

2) or say; I'm I not too hawt not to have a gurl? Then proceed and show her ur puffed muscle , stand up n pretend u wano pull up ur top so she can check out ur abs .... By the time she is laughing so hard, she wud forget

3) or say, You have been trying to have one but they r all too interested in sex @ first sight! And u just stop taking their calls thereafter, hope u wudnt be like them? grin cheesy

4) or say : No, I am a virgin, I don't want anybody that wud come and take my virginity without my conscent !

5) Or make funny faces n say..... My heart is too big for one gurl to carry! You wano kill her?

6) or simply say yes and start Describing her.... Yes i mean start describing the she that just asked the question now! grin

Like; she got tiny eyes, small mouth, big nose, wears cup size 38a bra(this must be a fact! U must learn all bra sizes out there! ) yea i know its kinda small but i manage it, she can be a pain in the as3 sometimes but what can I do.. She always thinks I'm cheating on her cos I'm so handsome ......

These are some of the lines I personally use n still use!
I used that number one yesterday, now we r talking dirty, we r meeting next week Friday n guess what? tongue

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
HARDDON:

lets unravel the riddle

1) DO YOU HAVE A GURL

POSSIBLE RESPONSES:

1) if she ask this while u guys r hanging out physically, make a surprise face with a queer smile , if it is tru chat, use the surprise emoticon followed by a crooked smile.... And say:

How can u ask a tall , dark n handsome guy with broad shoulders n abs if he has a gurl?
I don't have a gurl, I have gurls! One for each day of the week....

If she ask : so what r u doing with her? Reply her with : well, my Saturday just became vacant because Saturday Boo travelled out for her masters! Told her already I don't do longDistR/ship n parted ways with her so I don't go cheating on her while she is gone.
We r currently taking application to fill that void. grin

2) or say; I'm I not too hawt not to have a gurl? Then proceed and show her ur puffed muscle , stand up n pretend u wano pull up ur top so she can check out ur abs .... By the time she is laughing so hard, she wud forget

3) or say, You have been trying to have one but they r all too interested in sex @ first sight! And u just stop taking their calls thereafter, hope u wudnt be like them? grin cheesy

4) or say : No, I am a virgin, I don't want anybody that wud come and take my virginity without my conscent !

5) Or make funny faces n say..... My heart is too big for one gurl to carry! You wano kill her?

6) or simply say yes and start Describing her.... Yes i mean start describing the she that just asked the question now! grin

Like; she got tiny eyes, small mouth, big nose, wears cup size 38a bra(this must be a fact! U must learn all bra sizes out there! ) yea i know its kinda small but i manage it, she can be a pain in the as3 sometimes but what can I do.. She always thinks I'm cheating on her cos I'm so handsome ......

These are some of the lines I personally use n still use!
I used that number one yesterday, now we r talking dirty, we r meeting next week Friday n guess what? tongue

Whatever u do, never tell her what she wano hear, never tell her NO even if u currently don't have a gurl.
Gurls like all humans r more interested in what seem to be beyond them! Tap onto that !

You should also know that u can't use these lines stand alone. U must think of follow up lines to those ones! Anticipate question and device fun ansas as u go ....

SENSE PILL 43: the best link from a dunce to a Don, is your ability to think on Your feet in all spheres of life!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
IRIEBOY:
Bro I have been in a relationship with a girl for about 5yrs,last year we had issues which was mainly my fault due to my ego and insults towards her, so I broke up with her,she tried to reach me but I ignored her,so after 3 months of no calls and messages ,she called me and asked how am doing ? few days after the call I began falling for her and pleaded for her to accept me back,though it took lots of pleading then she accepted me back..Things were moving well again then few months back she sent me a message that she needed time away from the relationship and I asked her what is wrong she said her life is complicated ,she said since I broke up with her last year,her life has been upside down,she told me her family is facing spiritual issues and the pastor told her to keep away from relationship/sex for some time...she said she is not breaking up with me but just needed time away from relationship, so I promised her that I will do away with sex for the mean time so we agreed and the relationship was moving well.. i complained that she was not the babe I use to know(she was not into the relationship like before)then two days ago she still told me I made her life a hell by breaking up with her and I apologize again.we both bursted into tears and kissed eachother,she told me that I should give her time to figure her self out cause she wants to be her old self,she doesn't understand herself ..she said she very much still love me,she doesn't want any relationship for now, and we are not dating now but later we can date when she feel is ok with her.. she sent me a text that she didn't say those words to hurt me,that she loves and cares for me..please what should i do

This is why it is always gud u know what u want b4 setting out to meet any lady!
How can u be with her for 5 years , no qualms then from d blues ur ego overruled?

B4 I say anything, define d r/ship! What do u want?
U missed the way she banged u?
Her personality? Aura? Homely attributes or what exactly?
Do u want to marry her now?

Every other things is secondary . once u know define what u really want!

But I should tell that from the happenings within this her second coming,, the VERY DAY A WOMAN FED THE HOUSE, HUMANITY WAS DRIVEN FROM D GARDEN OF EDEN!
If u have a fine mind, u wud understand that !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
skoloppy31:
soora fun aaja tin o man fi epon paanu

In English?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obiomon:
After we haven't talked for about 2 to 3 months after I have discovered that whenever I call her so we should meet in school or so ever she would be acting weird making me wanna loose my balls by begging her like other guys do(you no na I can't fall for that, not anymore!!! When have gat HARDDON ?? Nah ! Not gon work) nyways back to it.. So I sense what she was trying to to play so ever since then I didn't Call her nor text her (just wanted to clear her thinking that ain't that kinda guy) she didn't call nor text eIther so , I didn't give a fucck either. Well fast forward to today I just felt like braking the cold ice I sent her this. Me: I just had bryson tiller's self righteous(that's cos she told me she loved song very much) and remembered you and was like wtf!!! Really!!! But You try sha, keep the game going gurl!!!! So long you eat well and belle fu. And she texted me few minutes later asking where I was . Knowing you said we shouldn't ans boring questions with boring anwers I gave some time and replied. Me: Right now am in space n watching u . Funny enough she called me just once and I didn't pick (still remembered what you stressed) and she didn't call again, I just laughed . Well I know she was thinking I was gon rush to call her ASAP but nahh I didn't . Am to call her maybe tomorrow or next... So my nigga what do you have to ssay about my poerformance... Is theere any flaws or anything I missed that was suppposed to be done .... Juust tel me your mind. And thanks for the level you made me inprove when it comes to the ladies

grin

Glad some r learning the robes fast. Kul!

Some other lines to break ice are: u send her a supposedly "mistake msg"

Here are examples;

Hi Roy, cud u just tell Jane to stop calling me? I just wants us to be friends but she is asking for a r/ship, I'm not ready for lady's dramas now. Warm Regards.

Or say: wow, u r dah best gurl ! I had mad fun last night! Btw r u human? For Real? Cos gurls that I know wud rather a guy spend on them instead of the other way round! R u @ the airport yet? Hw abt an awesome day? With Luv from Don..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pelumih:
thumbs up harddon.

Chai,I've been fvckin up b4 I saw this thread but all d same my nice guy days is OVER for real.

Op,there is dis girl I'm interested in,we attend the same church afta sometym I asked for her number which she gave me,den we do chat on whatsapp after sometyms I asked her out I mean I told her I love her dat is where I f*cked up for real(hit myself so hard) she didn't say no buh she keep givin one silly excuses like she can't date me cos we attend d same church dat pple will be talkin about us buh I said dat doesn't mean anything nd she was acting somehow sha den I just go low cos I was writing my exams, den I saw dis thread d next sunday I didn't even look at her unlike before after service I will go to her and we'd talk but I ignored her,didn't talk to her at all d next sunday too I did d same tin I was just talking to other girls nd act like I don't even know her she msg me online..didn't reply her,called me I didn't pick up she kept calling me buh after sometimes sha I picked d call nd she asked why I've been ignoring/not talking to her I told her nothing she said if she vexed that she's sorry,she apologised to me that she's really sorry and I said Ok...I started applying some techniques which I learnt here wen chatting but I noticed she keep saying I'm harsh..now she said she wanna visit me but I'm staying with my sis,so I'm not alone at home...Pls how do I go about it?? I want dis girl to be mine. or should I just leave her and move on to other girls.... I know say I don bleep up big time..

Glad uve learnt ur lesson about the fact that u shouldn't ask a gurl out!

Itz weak, its wack , its needy, its clingy its SUPER BORING n STALE!

cos no matter how u wud coin it , one boring guy out there has told her that b4

Glad u applied the ignoring Drill to ur advantage! This thing works , doesnt it? grin
Can just feel the joy in ur heart to see her msg n call.

She says u Harsh now n still wano come visit u? Wow!
Genius u!
That her statement cud mean she is so totally surprised @ some of the ballful statement u r making now compared to when u were a nice lil weakling feeding off the palms of her hands

Or it cud also mean u should spice ur arrogance with a bit more fun.... Analyse ur responses n tune up if u have to. Always analyse ur chats after uv told her gnight this helps u 2 know where u were kul n not so kul n learn to improve .

To you Question, DEFINE UR DESIRE b4 I ansa u. U sound like u just wano bed her. N not for anything serious

U should know this: he who uses bouble barrel Gun to hunt down a house chicken should be prepared to eat it with d feather et all!
Those who have fine minds fathoms

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
HARDDON:

grin

Glad some r learning the robes fast. Kul!

Some other lines to break ice are: u send her a supposedly "mistake msg"

Here are examples;

Hi Roy, cud u just tell Jane to stop calling me? I just wants us to be friends but she is asking for a r/ship, I'm not ready for lady's dramas now. Warm Regards.

Or say: wow, u r dah best gurl ! I had mad fun last night! Btw r u human? For Real? Cos gurls that I know wud rather a guy spend on them instead of the other way round! R u @ the airport yet? Hw abt an awesome day? With Luv from Don..
that is you mean I should send it to her on pursose and it was a mistake so as to make it look like it was suppose to be for another girl I met ?? Yeah??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obiomon:
that is you mean I should send it to her on pursose and it was a mistake so as to make it look like it was suppose to be for another girl I met ?? Yeah??

Yips!
Cruel jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
HARDDON:

This is why it is always gud u know what u want b4 setting out to meet any lady!
How can u be with her for 5 years , no qualms then from d blues ur ego overruled?

B4 I say anything, define d r/ship! What do u want?
U missed the way she banged u?
Her personality? Aura? Homely attributes or what exactly?
Do u want to marry her now?

Every other things is secondary . once u know define what u really want!

But I should tell that from the happenings within this her second coming,, the VERY DAY A WOMAN FED THE HOUSE, HUMANITY WAS DRIVEN FROM D GARDEN OF EDEN!
If u have a fine mind, u wud understand that !
she is hot in bed(nice boobs and ass) I miss her personality,she is a nice babe.i want to marry her but we are still in our early Twenties..I really love her...I understand your last statement..just advise me on what to do now? thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
HARDDON:

Yips!
Cruel jealousy
naiicce and I will be like opps wrong message and.... This kinda seem like a new technique to me, haven't heard or used it before. Give me an idea of what to say when I send her the message saying it wasn't for her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Obiomon:
naiicce and I will be like opps wrong message and.... This kinda seem like a new technique to me, haven't heard or used it before. Give me an idea of what to say when I send her the message saying it wasn't for her

U wudnt bother .

Like dah hunter, u set the trap n lie in wait .
The animal wud walk into it n call u or text u.

But u r way off this now. Cos u already broke the ice .

This is an ice breaker

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
HARDDON:

U wudnt bother .

Like dah hunter, u set the trap n lie in wait .
The animal wud walk into it n call u or text u.

But u r way off this now. Cos u already broke the ice .

This is an ice breaker
ohh rigghh!! Now I get the whole idea. Thanks tho
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
IRIEBOY:
she is hot in bed(nice boobs and ass) I miss her personality,she is a nice babe.i want to marry her but we are still in our early Twenties..I really love her...I understand your last statement..just advise me on what to do now? thanks
Boss HARDDON am waiting for your reply?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Marlvin(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just
#smiling broadly here.

Actually took notice of this lounge now for the first and am like WTF ?

@ Harddon , fella you sure know the drills , man.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Boss harddon help o I need ways 2 make my chats with dem gals interesting n make them want 2 talk. Today I f**ked up big time, 2 chicks walked away
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
NLjona:

bosss answer me Na..

boss harddon. one of my girls just asked me one of the questions I dunno how to answer.. I've been using dese tips wella on her ever since .. and now I'm creating a lil drama btwn us so it wont gt boring cos we've not quareled before.. we havnt talked since and I don't chat her up wen I see her only or reply her mesgs.. (she's been d one doin 90% of the calling and texting )..
so after not talking for days now she has asked this dreaded question and I don't wanna fùck up with a woozy answer.. she said.. "what really am I to you?".. please help me answer it and possibly futher advice me on it.. thanks

she asked me the questiom online on facebok

Kept u waiting for this reply for a reason : by now , I expect u to grow n start thinking on ur feet and not always run in here!

If you must, F'ing it up should not be your major concern here, you major concern should be to learn fro ur mistakes!

U r walking today because after falling n rolling a couple of times, bruising n crying in d process, u still mustered d courage to give it another go until ur legs became firm on the floor!

Like I said earlier on , a practiced hunter in learning his trade , wud miss great kills! But if he keeps @ it , honing his skills, experience becomes his life long anchor!

U still talk like a peacock on heat! What do u mean by u don't wano f it up?

After I have taught u not to attach to much importance to a lady?
I have tot u how to turn d tension on them n hv them hoping they don't mess it up with u but here now, the boss is scared of f'ing it up with his employee !

I'm totally peeved with u. U have been with me for too long for such talk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
HARDDON:

Kept u waiting for this reply for a reason : by now , I expect u to grow n start thinking on ur feet and not always run in here!

If you must, F'ing it up is should not be your major concern here, you major concern should be to learn fro ur mistakes!

U r walking today because after falling n rolling a couple of times, bruising n crying in d process, u still mustered d courage to give it another go until ur legs became firm on the floor!

Like I said earlier on , a practiced hunter in learning his trade , wud miss great kills! But if he keeps @ it , honing his skills, experience becomes his life long anchor!

U still talk like a peacock on heat! What do u mean by u don't wano f it up?

After I have taught u not to attach to much importance to a lady?
I have tot u how to turn d tension on them n hv them hoping they don't mess it up with u but here now, the boss is scared of f'ing it up with his employee !

I'm totally peeved with u. U have been with me for too long for such talk

boss I know what u mean.. and I'm not fukin my game up I swear.. Ive lernt enough to become a peacock on heat now!!! I can't !!! never!!!. I've dealt with her question and that will be the last.. I'm not attaching importance to any lady.. (when I gat many girls why should I?).. just that she hit me with the question and I was like wtf?? I've lernt from it and it won't ever happen again..

I still have my boss balls.. ain't loosing them to no girl!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
If life was a woman, she still wudnt be fair !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Harddon has it ever happened to you that a certain time when you were still working on your tricks you just loose your guard, I mean like everything uve been working on and practicing will just disappear and you Would be like wtf is happening to you, all of a sudden you start acting the ways nice guy do.. I know this might sound weird but exactly this shi happened to me this evening,like a few hours ago when I was about going home after feeloing exhausted from playing basketball meh all of a sudden I lost words and everything I learnt from you just disappeared cos their a girl I saw who was cute, wanted to initiate a convo but I just had the feeling not to, and this made me buy two drinks for two girls today that I have been trying to game o.. They came to me when I wanted to get a bike home,. I didn't know it happened I tried rejecting their proposal but the right word to say like if I get them the drink they would take me to a very nice restaurant the next and get me whatever I want and also a nice body massage and blah blah that has always worked for me just vanished!!!(I don't know the magic in it, they would jusst withdraw. Though I add more spice to it that just taking me out).. my Gosh see as I con take de console my sef for my mind as I de pay for the drinks... and I have NEVER in my life bought a drink for a girl whenever she asks me. but I just covered up by saying I only wanted to get them the drink that they ain't the reason am doing it... And right now am so mad at my sef ehhhh. Its making me not talk to anybody till tomorow. So I don't know , is it that its normal to loose my guard at point in time... Or I was just crazy or I was just tired after the basketball game. Has it happened to you before?? How did you get your sef back to bring back the game....

PS I apologise for my LLOONNG epistle I just narrated o. Didn't know it was gon sum up this long

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Obiomon:
Harddon has it ever happened to you that a certain time when you were still working on your tricks you just loose your guard, I mean like everything uve been working on and practicing will just disappear and you Would be like wtf is happening to you, all of a sudden you start acting the ways nice guy do.. I know this might sound weird but exactly this shi happened to me this evening,like a few hours ago when I was about going home after feeloing exhausted from playing basketball meh all of a sudden I lost words and everything I learnt from you just disappeared cos their a girl I saw who was cute, wanted to initiate a convo but I just had the feeling not to, and this made me buy two drinks for two girls today that I have been trying to game o.. They came to me when I wanted to get a bike home,. I didn't know it happened I tried rejecting their proposal but the right word to say like if I get them the drink they would take me to a very nice restaurant the next and get me whatever I want and also a nice body massage and blah blah that has always worked for me just vanished!!!(I don't know the magic in it, they would jusst withdraw. Though I add more spice to it that just taking me out).. my Gosh see as I con take de console my sef for my mind as I de pay for the drinks... and I have NEVER in my life bought a drink for a girl whenever she asks me. but I just covered up by saying I only wanted to get them the drink that they ain't the reason am doing it... And right now am so mad at my sef ehhhh. Its making me not talk to anybody till tomorow. So I don't know , is it that its normal to loose my guard at point in time... Or I was just crazy or I was just tired after the basketball game. Has it happened to you before?? How did you get your sef back to bring back the game....

PS I apologise for my LLOONNG epistle I just narrated o. Didn't know it was gon sum up this long

@ ob..... You bleeped up big time. This is not a cramming episode for you to keep memorizing... its a game. Think of it as a your first time with a game controller(gamepad) U notice that U will find it difficult to locate d buttons without looking at it .. or when preparing for exams , you study and practice d courses that most likely will have a bearing on your future career then cramme d rest ones irrelevant to you in future. This thread ain't about pickup lines it about life changing Tips ..........Same it is in d drill .Don't cram anything,...only PRACTICE, and it seem u've been doing more of cramming than practicing ....
or are u "the king of nice guys"
I was once a nice guy until d day God led me to this trend, I only read d first five pages and my whole game changed. through constant practice ,I became a pro in less than a week....
Advice:Study and Practice
Never cramme and wait

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LifegoesonE: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2016
HARDDON:
If life was a woman, she still wudnt be fair !
please follow me back, need to send you email
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2016
praiseoski:

@ ob..... You bleeped up big time. This is not a cramming episode for you to keep memorizing... its a game. Think of it as a your first time with a game controller(gamepad) U notice that U will find it difficult to locate d buttons without looking at it .. or when preparing for exams , you study and practice d courses that most likely will have a bearing on your future career then cramme d rest ones irrelevant to you in future. This thread ain't about pickup lines it about life changing Tips ..........Same it is in d drill .Don't cram anything,...only PRACTICE, and it seem u've been doing more of cramming than practicing ....
or are u "the king of nice guys"
I was once a nice guy until d day God led me to this trend, I only read d first five pages and my whole game changed. through constant practice ,I became a pro in less than a week....
Advice:Study and Practice
Never cramme and wait
niggaa?? You getting it al wrong ooooo I don't do cramming ,is it a text book? I always read em and the whole idea behind it ad put it to practice... And t has been helping me since then.. You actually don't get my point do you?? I mean yesterday things just changed all of a sudden.. I became a nice ass nigga.. I just had to share my experience to know if its normal or the witches in my village have started fasting. All the same am getting back now Thanks to the 48 laws of power
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2016
okwypascal:
1) Boss boss, is it right 2 ask a gal for a kiss on our first outing

2) Oga harddon, some gals re taking this I no send attitude as being pompous n some gals don't jus like when u talk bad about their dp, am having serious problem with her nw. Don't even know what 2 do

Api Sunday Ballful gees!

Asking a gurl for a kiss? Dude where did u learn that from ?
Asking a gurl for anything of such is d bane of nice guys! They don't wano blow it, scared to lose her n basically act Extra Specially Nice!

U ain't worth that pair of balls inbtw ur legs if u go doinv that!
N guess what? U ain't never gono get it! A peck probably if she's nice , but never a Kiss!

U don't ask for kisses, u pull her close, pretend like u wano kiss her, with her expectin, u go pass her lips n peck her! Arrrhhh!!! They hate that! Lol, but i luv it! Just as she was waiting for ur lips to envelop hers, u pull that? grin . she might make noise that u aint ever gono get it again, its all lies.......bliv me, next time u try kissing her, she wud basically grab ur neck so u don't short change her! cheesy

But hey, U must taste d waters to make sure she is in d right frame b4 u scare her away!

There r silent indications ( body language) gurls give off if they want u, we wud be discusing them as we go on.

I have lost a gurl because I lunged in @ d very wrong time when I was still honing my horns!
Guess what? That was d beginning of our end. She started ignoring me. Saw me as weirdo . this is someone that cud tell any lie to be with me, come to family house from school to spend time with me.

2) u r doing it the wrong way! Or she sees u already as a nice a33 guy.
Nice a33 guys can't just wake up n swing sassy . it turns the gurls off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2016
HARDDON:

Api Sunday Ballful gees!

Asking a gurl for a kiss? Dude where did u learn that from ?
Asking a gurl for anything of such is d bane of nice guys! They don't wano blow it, scared to lose her n basically act Extra Specially Nice!

U ain't worth that pair of balls inbtw ur legs if u go doinv that!
N guess what? U ain't never gono get it! A peck probably if she's nice , but never a Kiss!

U don't ask for kisses, u pull her close, pretend like u wano kiss her, with her expectin, u go pass her lips n peck her! Arrrhhh!!! They hate that! Lol, but i luv it! Just as she was waiting for ur lips to envelop hers, u pull that? grin . she might make noise that u aint ever gono get it again, its all lies.......bliv me, next time u try kissing her, she wud basically grab ur neck so u don't short change her! cheesy

But hey, U must taste d waters to make sure she is in d right frame b4 u scare her away!

There r silent indications ( body language) gurls give off if they want u, we wud be discusing them as we go on.

I have lost a gurl because I lunged in @ d very wrong time when I was still honing my horns!
Guess what? That was d beginning of our end. She started ignoring me. Saw me as weirdo . this is someone that cud tell any lie to be with me, come to family house from school to spend time with me.

2) u r doing it the wrong way! Or she sees u already as a nice a33 guy.
Nice a33 guys can't just wake up n swing sassy . it turns the gurls off.

No matter how u might be master @ thiz, its only God that gives gud wifys

So make sure u go to church today
N ask for a lil leading !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Obiomon:

Nice Jab gee!

Checky! Sassy! Sendless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.