Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,718 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093682 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:15am On Aug 20, 2016
You: whatz wit the fine nu hair u made or whatz wit this extra special make up, r u trying to seduce me?

This is d best way to compliment a Lady, throw up a wacky regular guys' lines n b4 she savours d praise pleasure, kill it off wit some funky wit wine

tongue

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Harddon, must confess you are doing a great job here. Having read your content from 1 to this page, i would say i have added one or 2 things to my game.

Though i have had many successes when it comes to wonen part of which is due to my slyness n being a lil witty. i have always wanted smtin a bit more serious which i tried to avoid for sometime, so i met this babe where am currently serving and being my normal charming self, i swayed her off her feet n den got her to love me, even strafed her once though.

i really feel shes the one though, cos shes got evrytin i want in a woman...but having recently left a relationship (which was kind off perfect timing for me) she feel guilty its kinda wrong to jump into a new one so soon and all. smtimes i just tell her not to focus on things gone wrong but on us havin fun n living in d moment.

so i got a message from her yesterday..claiming she doesn't know why she loves claimin i was d least person she could have said yes to and dat even though she loves, if her ex calls to make up she mite consider him cos she isnt over him and we should take things slow. shea u get.

i felt bad probably my fault cos i used d love word for her but i feel this is the perfect time to gift her my absence or should i just make her see reason to stay. though i kinda ignored her like since yesterday to which shes complainin bitterly.

seeking your advice though...cos i just feel i need to have a serious relatnship, shes d one and cos if this babe, all other side chicks attempting to visit me i having being puttin on hold [we stay in d same locality where we serving and its a small town] just to make her trust me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
AktorLee:
Harddon, must confess you are doing a great job here. Having read your content from 1 to this page, i would say i have added one or 2 things to my game.

Though i have had many successes when it comes to wonen part of which is due to my slyness n being a lil witty. i have always wanted smtin a bit more serious which i tried to avoid for sometime, so i met this babe where am currently serving and being my normal charming self, i swayed her off her feet n den got her to love me, even strafed her once though.

i really feel shes the one though, cos shes got evrytin i want in a woman..

1. .but having recently left a relationship (which was kind off perfect timing for me) she feel guilty its kinda wrong to jump into a new one so soon and all.

smtimes i just tell her not to focus on things gone wrong but on us havin fun n living in d moment.

so i got a message from her yesterday..claiming she doesn't know why she loves claimin i was
d least person she could have said yes to and dat even though she loves,
if her ex calls to make up she mite consider him cos she isnt over him and we should take things slow. shea u get.

i felt bad probably my fault cos i used d love word for her but i feel this is the perfect time to gift her my absence or

5)

should i just make her see reason to stay.

though i kinda ignored her like since yesterday to which shes complainin bitterly.

seeking your advice though...

6) cos i just feel i need to have a serious relatnship, shes d one and cos if this babe, all other side chicks attempting to visit me i having being puttin on hold [we stay in d same locality where we serving and its a small town]

7) just to make her trust me.

If u really digested d thread from d first page, read dose points I highlighted in bold n tell me what went wrong , if u should convince her to stay or not, if u hv been applying dese drills

Number7 is d worse ot them all!

Dude U r over trying , over clingy n needy cos u feel u finally met d ONE!

U therefore cast ur soul to win heart heart? Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Her: Do You have a gurl friend?

You: I have gurl friends but none has given me d wow factor yet!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
HARDDON:

If u really digested d thread from d first page, read dose points I highlighted in bold n tell me what went wrong , if u should convince her to stay or not, if u hv been applying dese drills

Number7 is d worse ot them all!

Dude U r over trying , over clingy n needy cos u feel u finally met d ONE!

U therefore cast ur soul to win heart heart? Wow!

So whats the way forward?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fabulous2000(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
AktorLee:

HarDdon d boss don reply u na..._u dey act clingy and needy because u feel she is d one...guy free ur mind frm dat and play d game

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2016
A reserved gurl that demands nothing , deserves everything !

And guess what EVERYTHING is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2016
HARDDON:
Her: Do You have a gurl friend?

You: I have gurl friends but none has given me d wow factor yet!

Her: I don't mean regular friends , I mean a lover

You : ofcos I knew that was what u meant. I hv a lot, just that I'm very scared..( a ploy to deflect her mind n change d topic shrewedly n draw her attraction) ..

Her: u scared of what?

You: guess . ( if she says sometin sleek, reply in line, if not , maintain ur lane like this)
I'm scared of making love to them....... Cos the few times I did, they kept coming back for more! cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2016
HARDDON:

Her: I don't mean regular friends , I mean a lover

You : ofcos I knew that was what u meant. I hv a lot, just that I'm very scared..( a ploy to deflect her mind n change d topic shrewedly n draw her attraction) ..

Her: u scared of what?

You: guess . ( if she says sometin sleek, reply in line, if not , maintain ur lane like this)
I'm scared of making love to them....... Cos the few times I did, they kept coming back for more! cheesy

Her: wow, so u r so gud in bed?

You: No ooooo, I just know d secret of how to touch a few places on a lady's body other guys don't.... (Say this wit a cocksure aura......... punch line ! Dead on attractive n switches her into anticipatory mode! U half way home)

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Her: I just want us to be friends

You: u can't afford to be my friend

Her: why r u here then? ( this is a test to see if u wud start spilling d over beating love lines)

You: to give u an opportunity to try. See if u got the wow factor !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2016
HARDDON:
Her: I just want us to be friends

You: u can't afford to be my friend

Her: why r u here then? ( this is a test to see if u wud start spilling d over beating love lines)

You: to give u an opportunity to try. See if u got the wow factor !

See ? U remove the heat from u n placed it on her.

#bossball

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
AktorLee:

U haven't ansad my Q
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by goddysweb: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
CC @ Harddon - Mehnnn, I've been an ardent follower of your posts on this thread and I must confess, you've changed my game and I really appreciate that. Quick one, there's this girl that added me on Facebook like 2 weeks ago, we got talking and blended nicely so soon courtesy of your vibes. Mannnnnnn, I recently stopped talking to her, no WhatsApp messaging, I don't take her calls, I just #SendLess... At least, make she fit miss me small.

So, after 2 days of no communication, she sent a message on WhatsApp saying "Oga, you no see me? - Levels don change abi,"

I read the message and ignored. I've already given her the impression that she can't have me and all that... The babe tries everything possible just to impress me. Mehnn, I need you to give me crazy follow-up vibes that will disable/cripple her. Great job bro and lemme know when you're in Abuja so we can have a drink. Cheers fam! I await your response. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
goddysweb:
CC @ Harddon - Mehnnn, I've been an ardent follower of your posts on this thread and I must confess, you've changed my game and I really appreciate that. Quick one, there's this girl that added me on Facebook like 2 weeks ago, we got talking and blended nicely so soon courtesy of your vibes. Mannnnnnn, I recently stopped talking to her, no WhatsApp messaging, I don't take her calls, I just #SendLess... At least, make she fit miss me small.

So, after 2 days of no communication, she sent a message on WhatsApp saying "Oga, you no see me? - Levels don change abi,"

I read the message and ignored. I've already given her the impression that she can't have me and all that... The babe tries everything possible just to impress me. Mehnn, I need you to give me crazy follow-up vibes that will disable/cripple her. Great job bro and lemme know when you're in Abuja so we can have a drink. Cheers fam! I await your response. smiley

Wow! This is one thing i used to Luv( having a strange gurl add Me up, call me up ..... until recent years I became very weary of such . I thread with alota caution now when a lady add me up , calls me up or tries to contact me.....strangely . my instincts spikes n I basically put them thru a question drill template b4 I ever let em tru! Wonder Y?
Well, it might be one funny lady bone im blowing trying to play pranks on me with one of her friends ( I usually still end up bedding the friend though ) or some jealous guy whose gurl left him for me trying to be smart or some ex I've been ignoring trying to use s1 to pull me out or some marred ex trying to hook me up with her single friend or some married ex I've been ignoring trying to get me back into her arms n a host of others! See why I'm very acutely not elated when some sexy voice over the phone claiming she got my number bla bla bla?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
HARDDON:

Wow! This is one thing i used to Luv( having a strange gurl add Me up, call me up ..... until recent years I became very weary of such . I thread with alota caution now when a lady add me up , calls me up or tries to contact me.....strangely . my instincts spikes n I basically put them thru a question drill template b4 I ever let em tru! Wonder Y?
Well, it might be one funny lady bone im blowing trying to play pranks on me with one of her friends ( I usually still end up bedding the friend though ) or some jealous guy whose gurl left him for me trying to be smart or some ex I've been ignoring trying to use s1 to pull me out or some marred ex trying to hook me up with her single friend or some married ex I've been ignoring trying to get me back into her arms n a host of others! See why I'm very acutely not elated when some sexy voice over the phone claiming she got my number bla bla bla?

All these ish aside , this is one of the best way to practice #bossball .

Gee , gee!

U hv to know when to deal, heat up, narrow in n go physical!
This is when u can now start d missing, holding up or folding up. Or running

THAT WAS A VERY WRONG MOVE . JUST GOING GHOST MODE

U don't do that with fresh fish ...... Rather u keep tuning up d tension , heating her up until u go physical.

If u must be unavailable here, u briefly take the call, tell her u wud call her back soon n drop it!

Or u busy the call n send her a msg: in a meeting(even if u r just on ur PS console ) Call cal back in 40 mins or I'd cal u back in a jiffy .

But u either call back @ 9t or d next day ,,,see?

U must strive to build d anticipation not go ghost mode n kill it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by goddysweb: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
HARDDON:

All these ish aside , this is one of the best way to practice #bossball .

Gee , gee!

U hv to know when to deal, heat up, narrow in n go physical!
This is when u can now start d missing, holding up or folding up. Or running

THAT WAS A VERY WRONG MOVE . JUST GOING GHOST MODE

U don't do that with fresh fish ...... Rather u keep tuning up d tension , heating her up until u go physical.

If u must be unavailable here, u briefly take the call, tell her u wud call her back soon n drop it!

Or u busy the call n send her a msg: in a meeting(even if u r just on ur PS console ) Call cal back in 40 mins or I'd cal u back in a jiffy .

But u either call back @ 9t or d next day ,,,see?

U must strive to build d anticipation not go ghost mode n kill it.

Thanks for the prompt response bro. So, what do we do at this stage? She called again not long ago but I wasn't close to my phone.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
goddysweb:

Thanks for the prompt response bro. So, what do we do at this stage? She called again not long ago but I wasn't close to my phone.

question should rather be:

"what do i want with her?"

what is ur aim hanging arround?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by goddysweb: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
HARDDON:

question should rather be:

"what do i want with her?"

what is ur aim hanging arround?

Nothing serious mehnnn, maybe friends with benefits... Sure you know that kinda benefits wink that's if she's got the wow factor though.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2016
goddysweb:

Nothing serious mehnnn, maybe friends with benefits... Sure you know that kinda benefits wink that's if she's got the wow factor though.

Good! Now that we have assertained that, we pick the pieces and in all our dealings, never lose sight of that aim even when she brings r/ship legs after d first deeds

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by goddysweb: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
HARDDON:

Good! Now that we have assertained that, we pick the pieces and in all our dealings, never lose sight of that aim even when she brings r/ship legs after d first deeds

Copy!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eljanfortis(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
oga harddon i salute yoyr work here and putting into practice has been fun has have seen from the new perspective girls relate with me vis a vis.But i jave an issur their os this girl on my dept we are just friends on academic grounds and now we are on holiday i wanna do her job via chats how do i go about it boss?
how chats are always hello?hi.....am fine
..how was your day etc.
please how do i break the ice and take it to a new level
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Boss hardguy abeg they is this gal I asked her out and she saaid no bcus she doesn't bliv I love her. Just want 2 stop playing gals and focus on one. She wants me 2 use that L word Which I av never used 4 her or even “miss her”

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
goddysweb:

Copy!

to come out of pseudo ghost mode, use these lines :

1) so uve been lying to me? seeing my calls n msges n not taking nor replying? yet u say u care? wow! just form.anger wen she calls immediately

2)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
HARDDON:

to come out of pseudo ghost mode, use these lines: send a text thus :

1) so uve been lying to me? seeing my calls n msges n not taking nor replying? yet u say u care? wow!

just form anger wen she calls immediately

2) U scored 40%....... n I'm not impressed.

( when she calls to know wat d text was about, u tell her she was unknowingly taking a call / msg test set by Yours truly)! Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2016
eljanfortis:
oga harddon i salute yoyr work here and putting into practice has been fun has have seen from the new perspective girls relate with me vis a vis.But i jave an issur their os this girl on my dept we are just friends on academic grounds and now we are on holiday i wanna do her job via chats how do i go about it boss?
how chats are always hello?hi.....am fine
..how was your day etc.
please how do i break the ice and take it to a new level

Her monosylabic chats r nothing but responses to ur boring lines.

To sprinkle fun n pull her outa her shells, u hv to do d opposite of all u hv bin doing!

Here, change lane.... instead of saying" hi how r u?"

Make this comment about her pix: ur eyes looks like they trying to tell me sometin, what it is?

Whatever she says,

Follow it up with: like that r trying to tell me about ur emotional struggle....... spill, I won't bite,,, even if I do, u wud luv it.

2) I need ur opinion on this: my friend's Gurl is totally mad that my friend 's ex pics is still on his phone n she wants to delete em all, the guy is having none of it, do u think she is right?

this is just to drag her out.....
She wud most def support d gurl,

Devise responses to robe her in n narrow d talk on her

go tru the pages, u wud see the right way to have a convo

On a sad note: she might have deeply f zoned u that no matter how much much u try, u can't come out, in such a case, we advise u talk a long walk

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2016
okwypascal:
Boss hardguy abeg they is this gal I asked her out and she saaid no bcus she doesn't bliv I love her. Just want 2 stop playing gals and focus on one. She wants me 2 use that L word Which I av never used 4 her or even “miss her”

Itz what u get for asking em out!

N we dont advocate playing gurls here!
All we try to do here is make u ball up n be a super u, letting d real u tru. N to Wify that dream Gurl without driving her off.
U can hv 5 different creamy girls without actually playing games. All u do is be so unavailable but be real! tongue
find out how wen u sign up wit us wen we open our intensive drilling camp up

Get this straight:
The best way to meet n marry that dream Gurl is what u r Leaning ! From experience of those we v tot that blew it wit their dream Gurl, I can tell u that once they relaxed using these drills n start preaching luv because they feel they hv got her, THE VERY ONE, like film trick, they turn needy, predictable , jealous n finally just nail their own graves, driving d lovely creatures off

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2016
HARDDON:

Itz what u get for asking em out!

N we dont advocate playing gurls here!
All we try to do here is make u ball up n be a super u, letting d real u tru. N to Wify that dream Gurl without driving her off.
U can hv 5 different creamy girls without actually playing games. All u do is be so unavailable but be real! tongue
find out how wen u sign up wit us wen we open our intensive drilling camp up

Get this straight:
The best way to meet n marry that dream Gurl is what u r Leaning ! From experience of those we v tot that blew it wit their dream Gurl, I can tell u that once they relaxed using these drills n start preaching luv because they feel they hv got her, THE VERY ONE, like film trick, they turn needy, predictable , jealous n finally just nail their own graves, driving d lovely creatures off

U r letting her run d convo, yea I can tell.
Take charge,
Btw, know this: ur using d L word wud yield negative result..... it means u r a kiss a33 n she can Neva roll wit u.

The best move for u here, is erotic chats.
If u can deploy this effectively, showing her how gud u r in bed, n actually drag her to flow along, u wud hv her!

Sometime ago, I used this skill to bed a very stubborn virgin, thereafter she was practically on my case, wanting it in crazy places!
But b4 we got physical,
She wudnt come along n share my space, spot n sprite!

One day, while we were chatting n she lolling her a33 out, I surprised her n sent my huge bare chest n abs, with just a Twel on.... she was thrown off balance for a while cos she received it n went mute!

Know what I Sent next?

" stop staring @ m ty d1ck Gurl, I just wanted u to comment on my skin colour! " cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2016
HER: do u think I'm fat?

YOU: No now, u r super sexy! Just that I have to eat solid Akpu b4 Id be able to lift u!

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2016
HARDDON:

The hand is a very gud public part to start with ... Hold n caress it nonechalantly as u burst her bubbles, pick @ d strands of her hair as u ask witty questions about it.

U must know hair colours: colour 1, 28 , 30 etc know them n what they look like! How much the attachment cost n have a favourite hair style cheesy

Learn about all human hair types: brazillian , Peruvian etc. Know what is human what is not.

Why I'm I so concerned with hair? Cos her hair is one of the major indirect way to launch in . as u talking, run ur hands down her hair a couple of times nonechalantly . stop @ d ear loop n caress it..... Be wise here! Cos this is sensitive

While u make funny comments about her cheeks , eye brow , lip stick , make up etc to divert her attention

Notice d sequence?

DRILL NUGGET 6: HOW TO APPROACH DA FIRST KISS Cont.......

Here is a lil secret........ it is easier to hug n breath on neck( livewire ) than to lounge in for a kiss)

But to approach Kiss, u must be able to read her body language: here r come signals to watch out for:

1) the best one is the sparkle in her eyes! This does not come everytime nor for every1: it comes as a way to express her luv n wen she is turned on.
Refer to pics below( ignore d faces, look @ d eyes)

2) when she starts playing with her hair ...... they unconcously do this wen their hands wud rather be on u but since they cant do that, they chanel d energy to their hair strands.

3) Connection: most important!
The more of these drill u apply appropriately, the more likely you r to create connection btw u two, this is very important if we r to step it up! This makes her relax n enjoy ur real physical presence

4) hold eye contact with u for so long in d warm Of the connection created. Gurls r naturally shy being, if she looks @ u with dilated eyes that holds ur eyes too, know she might be down for it.

5) her voice pitch deeps n she sounds sonorous n wanting.

6) she keep keeps staring @ ur lips while licking hers unconsciously

7) wen some r in d mood, they go drowsy n close their eyes sometimes

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2016
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 6: HOW TO APPROACH DA FIRST KISS Cont.......

Here is a lil secret........ it is easier to hug n breath on neck( livewire ) than to lounge in for a kiss)

But to approach Kiss, u must be able to read her body language: here r come signals to watch out for:

1) the best on is the sparkle in her eyes! This does not come everytime nor for every1: it comes as a way to express her luv n wen she is turned on.
Refer to pics below( ignore d faces, look @ d eyes)

2) when she starts playing with her hair ...... they unconcously do this wen their hands wud rather be on u but since they cant do that, they chanel d energy to their hair strands.

3) Connection: most important!
The more of these drill u apply appropriate, the more u r likely yo create connection btw u two, this is very important if we r to step it up!

4) hold eye contact with u for so long in d warm Og he connection created. Gurl r naturally shy being, if she looks @ u with dilated eyes that holds ur eyes too, know she might be down for it.

To mention but a few:

Things that can RUIN YOUR KISS MOVES

1) Bad breath! Needless to stress this.
No body wano kiss sewers. So keep ur mouth fresh n clean always with licks n mouth sprays. Women respond to sweet scent swiftly! Just as bad breath drive away
Go to d dentist @ least ones a months to have ur teeth properly cleaned n Whitened if u may! away

2) when u ain't sure of her body language, don't deal!

3) lack of connection n U just wano plunge in .... wen u connects with lady, she Wudnt stifle wen u touch her hair, hand or neck.

To mention but a few

BTW,

Some people say that u can put a lady in the kissing mood by intently looking @ her lips seductively while u lick ur lips!:

My Experience has proven that not only to be childish but u make her withdraw in onto her cocoon. because it makes u come across like a bleeping amatuerish player

Kindly avoid that!

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Haven ascertain d coast is wet n inviting, u still need to hv ur balls in tact

My first move wud be to wrap my hands around her, place my fore head against hers, n use my nose to least hers , right n left, left n right

Then gently let my lips brush hers after a while of teasing d nose.they cant but start breathing harder.

Once I notice that, I close in n have it, lightly, breaking off intermittently.... heating her up

U kiss, withdraw ur lips, go again withdraw..... repeat d is process until she grabs ur neck going full mode!
After kissing her full mode a couple of Times,

SENSE PI 54: BE THE FIRST TO BREAK OFF FIRST KISS ABPRUTLY!

excuse urself to d rest room.... set on d bowl doing nothing! U wide literarily flood her mind with tots like:

Why did he just break off like that? Is my mouth smelly like smellymouth?

He didn't like d way I kiss? N lots of others!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:22am On Aug 27, 2016
HARDDON:
Haven ascertain d coast is wet n inviting, u still need to hv ur balls in tact

My first move wud be to wrap my hands around her, place my fore head against hers, n use my nose to teast hers , right n left, left n right

Then gently let my lips brush hers after a while of teasing d nose.they cant but start breathing harder.

Once I notice that, I close in n have it, lightly, breaking off intermittently.... heating her up

U kiss, withdraw ur lips, go again withdraw..... repeat d is process until she grabs ur neck going full mode!
After kissing her full mode a couple of Times,

BE THE FIRST TO BREAK OFF ABPRUTLY!

excuse urself to d rest room.... sit on d bowl doing nothing! U wide literarily flood her mind with tots like:

Why did he just break off like that? Is my mouth smelly like smellymouth?

He didn't like d way I kiss? N lots of others!

Always be d first to break it off for d first time! Bliv u me, : if u don't she will.
They usually jeck back to life sometimes wen ur hands start moving to caress boobs or rub their laps.

Avoid doing any of those. Unless Ofcos u read her state from her kiss, d urgency of her kiss / tongue.

SENSE PILL 55:

Keep Your Tongue in check on ur very first kiss! Never deploy it!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.