Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1089428 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by benjsniper33: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
HARDDON:

D bolded n one thing that is not expressly stated here, are d genesis of ur woes

B4 i say any thing, i have a question :

Who proposed d no sex move?
Obviously NOT U right?

HARDDON , she told me on three to four occasions that if she is to have sex with anybody without having a feeling of guilt on her wedding day that person will be ME .

Then after some time (weeks) we got intimate , we were both naked, I have fingered,pressed and sucked every thing but when it was time for me to penetrate she held back, this scenario has happened more than once , the last time it happened (August 26), I asked her why, she said she is sorry and that she is emotional and that if I do it with me she will get loose and give other guys , like she won't be able to control herself, she claimed she is a virgin . But when I fingered her my middle finger all went into her womanhood. She afterwards offered to give me a Mouth Gig that night.

So indirectly she has cleverly proposed the no-sex move , allowing me to suck and finger her womanhood ,handle and squeeze her breasts but not wanting me to penetrate her Pvssy

As at now we are on a three month IT holiday and as of now we are 3 weeks apart we still have 2 months to go being apart before we resume for the next semester.

So HARDDON I need the raw advice and brutal solution
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by benjsniper33: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
WackyJ1:
benjsniper33

Yes She is a pretty girl and she is most likely double dating.

She has lied to you and showed you that, that is the normal type of behavior among young pretty girls. They like to have fun, be with different guys who give them attention and make them laugh and make them feel good about themselves.

And this girl is getting comfortable with you and that is why she is returning to her old habits or should I say normal habits. Familiarity things.

What you should do.
Familiarizing yourself with other girls will do you good in helping you to get your mind off this girl but without doing the following things, you will find that your progress is slow.

1. Your mentality: Tell yourself she doesn't love you because she doesn't. Many young girls don't know what Love is, love for them is just infatuation. Love is not infatuation, love is commitment. This girl has shown that she is not willing to be commited. Fun is of a greater priority for her. Never believe her from now on when she says she loves you, no matter how much it appears to show on her face and no matter how much you want to believe it because of how good it makes you feel.
You will not die without her. Yes this is a truth that you must force yourself to accept. Your self worth is not tied to her and if she moves around with other guys, it does not mean that those guys are better than you. This leads to number 2.

2. Starve the feelings you have for her.
Feelings need to be fed and nurtured either through the other person's actions or through your own personal self delusion. Number 1 will end the self delusion while this particular point deals with her actions.
Decide not to call her or pick her calls for a day or two. This will be painful for you to do because of your feelings for her and because of the anxiety about her activities that will happen, but no pain no gain. The pain must correspond to the pleasure you felt or feel, whenever she kisses you or tries to please you. Like an addict going off his medication, you must Starve off the source of these feelings for you to be free.
Go without her company for a while, tell her you're busy, do some stuffs alone, don't see her for a while. You can even make it that you saw her only once in a week.

3. Self Esteem comes from within:
It's called Self-esteem not Other-esteem. Encourage yourself. Make sure your thoughts always have a positive view about you. Remind yourself of your abilities and what you have accomplished so far. From what you have said here, you're going to graduate with a very good result, don't let this stop you from that. Pick up a hobby or something that can fetch you money, learn it and success from it will boost your ego.
Never compare yourself to other people or other guys that she might be going out with. Never let yourself do that.

4. Other girls: Have female friends. But only after you have done numbers 1 - 3. They help distract you and give your someone to talk to.

I hope I have helped in whatever way I can.

May God bless you my Dear brother, I have taken note of all you've said and I have begun applying them. If I come across any confusion I will get back to you asap.
Thanks a lot brother, you've done well
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by codedprince20(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2016
codedprince20:
Hello HARDDON,

I have a gf have bin dating for like 4 yrs right from Uni. She's currently running her Masters while I am working already! Through out the dating period, I have endured a lot frm her which she usually comes back begging and weeping for me not to end the relationship.. Jx recently, her mother called her to come home to discuss Introduction things. Surprisingly, all she did was to tell her mother she wasn't ready for any thing as such(though she's dating one married man with 3 kids). I tried talking things through with her but she told me point blank that its better we go our separate ways! Behind my back, she's discussing with a friend of mine telling her that she's actually confused & dunno what to do. These few days, she flashes me and when I try to call her back, all she does is to end my call or switch off completely.. I think she wants to be domineering so she can freely do whatever she wants without interference from me... Pls I love her & don't want my efforts for these yrs to go jx lyk dat.. What can I do to get her back totally? Thanks alot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
okwypascal:
Boss boss, after u na u o
Help alert, I still av this approaching problem but after she is gone I start reoccuring what I should av said. But am good with my oldchicks in the same dept or fac. But the one on the road, bank, eatery that's my p

Solution? Just one: Practice!

Write down possible places u r likely to meet ladies

Think up 10 possible sassy n fun lines u can use n write down

Go tru d list every morning b4 u step out
Then make sure u use them as d day goes

We hv dealt extensively on this under d APPROACHING LADIES.....read it up

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by benjsniper33: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2016
WackyJ1:
benjsniper33

Yes She is a pretty girl and she is most likely double dating.

She has lied to you and showed you that, that is the normal type of behavior among young pretty girls. They like to have fun, be with different guys who give them attention and make them laugh and make them feel good about themselves.

And this girl is getting comfortable with you and that is why she is returning to her old habits or should I say normal habits. Familiarity things.

What you should do.
Familiarizing yourself with other girls will do you good in helping you to get your mind off this girl but without doing the following things, you will find that your progress is slow.

1. Your mentality: Tell yourself she doesn't love you because she doesn't. Many young girls don't know what Love is, love for them is just infatuation. Love is not infatuation, love is commitment. This girl has shown that she is not willing to be commited. Fun is of a greater priority for her. Never believe her from now on when she says she loves you, no matter how much it appears to show on her face and no matter how much you want to believe it because of how good it makes you feel.
You will not die without her. Yes this is a truth that you must force yourself to accept. Your self worth is not tied to her and if she moves around with other guys, it does not mean that those guys are better than you. This leads to number 2.

2. Starve the feelings you have for her.
Feelings need to be fed and nurtured either through the other person's actions or through your own personal self delusion. Number 1 will end the self delusion while this particular point deals with her actions.
Decide not to call her or pick her calls for a day or two. This will be painful for you to do because of your feelings for her and because of the anxiety about her activities that will happen, but no pain no gain. The pain must correspond to the pleasure you felt or feel, whenever she kisses you or tries to please you. Like an addict going off his medication, you must Starve off the source of these feelings for you to be free.
Go without her company for a while, tell her you're busy, do some stuffs alone, don't see her for a while. You can even make it that you saw her only once in a week.

3. Self Esteem comes from within:
It's called Self-esteem not Other-esteem. Encourage yourself. Make sure your thoughts always have a positive view about you. Remind yourself of your abilities and what you have accomplished so far. From what you have said here, you're going to graduate with a very good result, don't let this stop you from that. Pick up a hobby or something that can fetch you money, learn it and success from it will boost your ego.
Never compare yourself to other people or other guys that she might be going out with. Never let yourself do that.

4. Other girls: Have female friends. But only after you have done numbers 1 - 3. They help distract you and give your someone to talk to.

I hope I have helped in whatever way I can.

Wacky I have done all you've said, I disciplined myself and for like 3-4 days now I haven't spoken to her on phone or whatsapp, the last time we spoke was 4 days ago, I texted her around 9pm to asked how her day was and if she's fine , she replied "Yaaaa" then I asked her if she is live on whatsapp so we can chat, she said "No" (that was unlike her cos before she is always waiting for me online) . Then I got angry, controlled my anger and texted back, I said "Ryt , gudnyt, don't bother to text or call back forth" (that was a rather confusing message)

Then I tot she sensed fire in the mountain then she texted me on whatsapp and tried to chatup but my response was monosyllabic, I didn't even show any interest of wanting to talk to her anymore. She sensed this and then went ahead to call me , she tried to discuss but I was monosyllabic in response once again, then she said she wants to go to bed, I said "goodnight" And that was it, since then I didn't call neither did she.

Your brutal criticism and advice I need Wacky, hoping to hear from you asap. Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
(she says Hey, I've seen you at __________ ) "Oh, so you were checking me out then?"
(If girl's been around a while) "Are you shy or something? Because I've been standing here for
around ten minutes and you still haven't said Hi to me."
(blah blah) "Every time I go some place women get all shy around me, since I'm such a good-
looking, sexy man...As you can see."
C&F openers with push/ pull:
"You're kinda CUTE…I think that you'll make a NICE new GIRLFRIEND! Hey WAIT…I need a girl who can
cook…you can't?? OK, we're broken up… Actually wait, you DO smell good…very alluring…actually
WAIT!! I'm allergic to that perfume…Oh man, we are SOOOO broken up!"
(In line at fast-food restaurant) "Damn…I-AM-SICK of this fast food…do you know how to cook?
No?? Ok we're broken up then, I'm going to find a woman who can cook…" (while she cracks up, talk
to another chick, then come back) "OK, so you can't cook… well, what else do you have going for
you Are you adventurous?"
"You look familiar…I know! You look like my FUTURE ex-girlfriend!" Then follow up with a push-pull
routine about how she could never by your future ex girlfriend because…but maybe you'll change
your mind because…etc…
Specific street openers:
"Hey, are you good at accepting compliments from complete strangers?" (yeah) "Sweet, me too. You
go first, compliment me."
Go up to a girl, start walking next to her, and say "Have you ever walked with a more sexy man?" OR
"Does it upset you to be walking with such a sexy man because nobody's looking at you and
everyone's looking at me?"
"Look at this! When you woke up this morning did you ever think you'd be walking beside/ talking to
such a HANDSOME man, right here on (X) street? Your day just got a lot better!"
(In rain, walk up next to her and put umbrella over both of you) "Here, have some coverage. Hey, I
just saved your bad hair day from getting worse, you owe me! Give me your number."
(If she balks or gives attitude-odds are she won't give it to you so quickly-pull the umbrella away
from her teasingly) "Aww look at you, getting all wet again! I've got the umbrella, I'm the one
wearing the pants in this relationship! Be nice to me."
In rain, walking past her: "Here, have some coverage…" (walk faster than her so you start passing her
by) "Aww look, you walk too slow, and now you're getting rained on again!"
"Hey, where do you think you're going?" (to X) "Is THAT where you're going? You have to have
greater goals in life!"
Girl ignores your opener and keeps walking: "What, did my good looks really scare you away that
badly?"
"I bet you think you're hot shit." (for the really hard-ass/ hot bitches who ignore you)
A couple general C&F openers:
"I realize you're probably shy because you get no attention from men whatsoever, so I decided to
come over and pay attention to you"
"You're KINDA hot. Are you friendly?"
" Hey, you're kinda cute for a short girl"
C&F openers

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2016
(Sitting in some fast food place
and she's about to walk by) Move out a chair with your foot, and say to the girl " There's a free chair
here for you" She's resistant and asks "Oh really? Why should I sit there?" Nonchalantly reply " Well,
I don't just want to get your number, I want to talk to you first."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Presh900(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Booked
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Harddon,what happen next if u abrutly stop kissing a girl?.u go inside the bathrum and come out,then what??do u continue ur sassy nature or keep da tension.?

Secondly,hw do u deal with women dat feeds on attention,this ladies flirt alot bt neva let u into them.sadthey are always looking for a way to attract men and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
H.I.D Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
benjsniper33:

Wacky I have done all you've said, I disciplined myself and for like 3-4 days now I haven't spoken to her on phone or whatsapp, the last time we spoke was 4 days ago, I texted her around 9pm to asked how her day was and if she's fine , she replied "Yaaaa" then I asked her if she is live on whatsapp so we can chat, she said "No" (that was unlike her cos before she is always waiting for me online) . Then I got angry, controlled my anger and texted back, I said "Ryt , gudnyt, don't bother to text or call back forth" (that was a rather confusing message)

Then I tot she sensed fire in the mountain then she texted me on whatsapp and tried to chatup but my response was monosyllabic, I didn't even show any interest of wanting to talk to her anymore. She sensed this and then went ahead to call me , she tried to discuss but I was monosyllabic in response once again, then she said she wants to go to bed, I said "goodnight" And that was it, since then I didn't call neither did she.

Your brutal criticism and advice I need Wacky, hoping to hear from you asap. Thanks

I didn't see this earlier. I wonder whether to have talked to her since then.

I understand that you want her to show you attention like it used to be before and validate you that she still wants you and wants a relationship with you.

But the truth is that girls are confused creatures. Capable of doing unbelievable things and confusing us with their erratic behaviors.
She still likes you and she still respects you. But that's no longer exclusive to you as before, in the sense that, she is also enjoying attention from other guys and enjoying the company of other guys.

Now this might be difficult to do, but next time when you Call her, just chat her up and be lively with her, make her laugh and basically enjoy the conversation with no thoughts at the back of your mind. A simple 7 mins call will do. Then don't call again.

It will be very difficult to do and you will feel pains doing it. But it is like withdrawal syndrome.

But you have to do it.

Jealousy is also a good technique so make female friends and use them as your dp on whatsapp. Let it seem like you're having fun with your life..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
am nt aving any problem of attracting am girls DAT I wnt.bt am problem is keep the game on.am qstn is dat after show her bf material I dnt mean spending for her ooo like calling wit bf/gf name,babe,dear,sweet heart.wic they are playing along bt wat I notice is dat they did nt knw there place weather we dating or not,they are confuse cos they dnt knw there stand,so I wnt to ask is it proper to stylishly propose to dem like dis.I knw u love me,and u wnt to date me which am still tinking of anyway am cum to my final conclusion DAT u are nw my gf,though av use it one sum1 and it work BT is it advise able sha?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2016
Special thanks to @harddon for creating this special ministry (though u too spoil...bad boy).I ve been following this thread without commenting but I met a girl recently who was forming too busy for me but after I applied d principle of ignoring her as regards what I have learnt here, I couldnt believe my eyes, she was practically begging me to come to her uncle's house to see her.But something unexpected happened when I went visiting; we were enjoying the conversation with all the funny and cocky lines until she started feeling serious pains, she was crying, she told me it normally happens during her cycle. I caught myself being too nice like going out to get her the drugs she normally use and buying her fried rice and chicken to take the drug.I just felt I had to be human and quit the game a bit, somebody was almost dying in my presence.To complicate issues her uncle who is a medical doctor came around when I was still there and said it is beyond cycle pain that she is experiencing signs of appendicities that she might be operated on.

My point here is how do I handle the situation as regards calling and checking on her without being too needy and nice.QUICK RESPONSE PLEASE O....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Fkhalifa(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
^^^^^^ bro just be there for her, call once a while and let it be mostly about her health, suspend all forms of chyking till you see she's better, but subtly show affection and make her see you as a dearly and a fun person.

You can also be calling or checking on the bro once a while and let it be mainly about her sisters health for now.

My ogas here will still give u more and better advice wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:
Special thanks to @harddon for creating this special ministry (though u too spoil...bad boy).I ve been following this thread without commenting but I met a girl recently who was forming too busy for me but after I applied d principle of ignoring her as regards what I have learnt here, I couldnt believe my eyes, she was practically begging me to come to her uncle's house to see her.But something unexpected happened when I went visiting; we were enjoying the conversation with all the funny and cocky lines until she started feeling serious pains, she was crying, she told me it normally happens during her cycle. I caught myself being too nice like going out to get her the drugs she normally use and buying her fried rice and chicken to take the drug.I just felt I had to be human and quit the game a bit, somebody was almost dying in my presence.To complicate issues her uncle who is a medical doctor came around when I was still there and said it is beyond cycle pain that she is experiencing signs of appendicities that she might be operated on.

My point here is how do I handle the situation as regards calling and checking on her without being too needy and nice.QUICK RESPONSE PLEASE O....

We were first human b4 we took on the cloak of bonding.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
HARDDON:

Thanks alot, your gift is that you always have the right words to drive home your point

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Fkhalifa:
^^^^^^ bro just be there for her, call once a while and let it be mostly about her health, suspend all forms of chyking till you see she's better, but subtly show affection and make her see you as a dearly and a fun person.

You can also be calling or checking on the bro once a while and let it be mainly about her sisters health for now.

My ogas here will still give u more and better advice wink

Thanks bro, for d direction
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2016
HARDDON:

my qstn is yet to attend to bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by benjsniper33: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2016
WackyJ1:

I didn't see this earlier. I wonder whether to have talked to her since then.

I understand that you want her to show you attention like it used to be before and validate you that she still wants you and wants a relationship with you.

But the truth is that girls are confused creatures. Capable of doing unbelievable things and confusing us with their erratic behaviors.
She still likes you and she still respects you. But that's no longer exclusive to you as before, in the sense that, she is also enjoying attention from other guys and enjoying the company of other guys.

Now this might be difficult to do, but next time when you Call her, just chat her up and be lively with her, make her laugh and basically enjoy the conversation with no thoughts at the back of your mind. A simple 7 mins call will do. Then don't call again.

It will be very difficult to do and you will feel pains doing it. But it is like withdrawal syndrome.

But you have to do it.

Jealousy is also a good technique so make female friends and use them as your dp on whatsapp. Let it seem like you're having fun with your life..

Copied , will get back to you asap. Thanks a mil bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
youngfocus:
my qstn is yet to attend to bro

i realize i have alot to respond to..... hang on, id do it chronologically. wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Adasun:
Harddon,what happen next if u abrutly stop kissing a girl?.u go inside the bathrum and come out,then what?? do u continue ur sassy nature or keep da tension.?

Secondly,hw do u deal with women dat feeds on attention,this ladies flirt alot bt neva let u into them.sadthey are always looking for a way to attract men and be happy.

U dont wano know cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
codedprince20:
Hello HARDDON,

I have a gf have bin dating for like 4 yrs right from Uni. She's currently running her Masters while I am working already! Through out the dating period, I have endured a lot frm her which she usually comes back begging and weeping for me not to end the relationship.. Jx recently, her mother called her to come home to discuss Introduction things. Surprisingly, all she did was to tell her mother she wasn't ready for any thing as such(though she's dating one married man with 3 kids). I tried talking things through with her but she told me point blank that its better we go our separate ways! Behind my back, she's discussing with a friend of mine telling her that she's actually confused & dunno what to do. These few days, she flashes me and when I try to call her back, all she does is to end my call or switch off completely.. Pls I love her & don't want my efforts for these yrs to go jx lyk dat.. What can I do to get her back totally? Thanks alot

What wud u rather hv? A broken r/ship or a broken marriage?

Ansa that b4 i analyse her actions n reaction for u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Gyrados:
Can anyone suggest some awesome openers... I seem to have a problem there...

Page 1 is ur reference point, but i shld quickly loint out:

The best ice breaker u can hv , is ur ability to think on ur feet( quick wit) n come up with on -da-spot flows based on her body features, cloths, wears, her surounding, what she i doing n anyother thing u can think up.
U r not a robot, so avoid pick up lines, they not only boring, they spark air of fakenes off u

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
benjsniper33:

HARDDON , she told me on three to four occasions that if she is to have sex with anybody without having a feeling of guilt on her wedding day that person will be ME .

Then after some time (weeks) we got intimate , we were both naked, I have fingered,pressed and sucked every thing but when it was time for me to penetrate she held back, this scenario has happened more than once , the last time it happened (August 26), I asked her why, she said she is sorry and that she is emotional and that if I do it with me she will get loose and give other guys , like she won't be able to control herself, she claimed she is a virgin . But when I fingered her my middle finger all went into her womanhood. She afterwards offered to give me a Mouth Gig that night.

So indirectly she has cleverly proposed the no-sex move , allowing me to suck and finger her womanhood ,handle and squeeze her breasts but not wanting me to penetrate her Pvssy

As at now we are on a three month IT holiday and as of now we are 3 weeks apart we still have 2 months to go being apart before we resume for the next semester.

So HARDDON I need the raw advice and brutal solution

U drove her off gee. She now sees u in another light, ur not carin attitude drew her close @ first, but this ur needy clingy attitude has mos def driven her off.

She has been silently manupulating u n u , unknowinly has been falling for it!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by leckzyb(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2016
harddon boss i must say tht u are doing a grt job here showing us how to navigate in wowen world i salute. boss u've thought me all i need to knw but i still have one problem, i lack the persistence to take actions i.e i used to feel relunctant talking to or approaching girls. pls how do i solve this problem... thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Unekz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
HARDDON:

U drove her off gee. She now sees u in another light, ur not carin attitude drew her close @ first, but this ur needy clingy attitude has mos def driven her off.

She has been silently manupulating u n u , unknowinly has been falling for it!
throw more lights HARDON dont seems to get you plz.
also in a similar issue with my guy up there.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gyrados:
Can anyone suggest some awesome openers... I seem to have a problem there...

you need not cram ice breakers: all you need is quick wit( ability to think on your feet and come up with lines that draws).

you can pick things from her physical attribute( i dont mean u should go dock and compliment her), her wears, make up, hairdo, surrounding, what she is doing, holding, her step just about anything.

imagine you meet a group just laughing and having fun, u walk over and in a whispering tone that all can still hear u, ask one of them " does her nose always dance like that when she laughs?" u say that , pointing at the one u like........ cheesy

or you can say, why are all of you looking like you are from outside the country?

your face looks like you are from france, girls 2's eyes looks like they are from iceland, girl 3's head from hungary , girls 1's body from bulgaria......

heck im the only nigerian here!

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
youngfocus:
am nt aving any problem of attracting am girls DAT I wnt.bt am problem is keep the game on.am qstn is dat after show her bf material I dnt mean spending for her ooo like calling wit bf/gf name,babe,dear,sweet heart.wic they are playing along bt wat I notice is dat they did nt knw there place weather we dating or not,they are confuse cos they dnt knw there stand,so I wnt to ask is it proper to stylishly propose to dem like dis.I knw u love me,and u wnt to date me which am still tinking of anyway am cum to my final conclusion DAT u are nw my gf,though av use it one sum1 and it work BT is it advise able sha?

you have a special writing / typing gift , cud you edit it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:

Thanks alot, your gift is that you always have the right words to drive home your point

arrh, this is coming a bit late......

if she is someone u really fancy, this time is the best time to put your arrows all tru her heart!
be there for her generally then when she gets well, withdraw, she wud basically come after you with all her soul then u begin to deploy these drills...... fun fun fun

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
leckzyb:
harddon boss i must say tht u are doing a grt job here showing us how to navigate in wowen world i salute. boss u've thought me all i need to knw but i still have one problem, i lack the persistence to take actions i.e i used to feel relunctant talking to or approaching girls. pls how do i solve this problem... thanks

in other words, u are shy and lack the approaching liver huh? cheesy check

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/1#45035607

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/2#45038157
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2016
HARDDON:

you have a special writing / typing gift , cud you edit it?

yea u are ryte lol to my self wen rereading wat I av typed
,it just DAT most of those word I type is abbreviated It my fone DAT correct it to sumtin else I wil edit it and submit according to nl language
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2016
am nt aving any problem of attracting any girls
DAT I wnt.bt my problem is to keep the game
on.my qstn is dat,after showing her bf material I
dnt mean spending for her ooo like calling wit bf/
gf name,babe,dear,sweet heart.wic they are
playing along bt wat I notice is dat they did nt
knw there place weather we dating or not,they
are confuse cos they dnt knw there stand some time she will be asking me are we dating,so I
wnt to ask is it proper to stylishly propose to her like dis.I knw u love me,and u wnt to date
me.which am still tinking abt.anyway I av cum to
my final conclusion DAT u are nw my gf,though
av use it 4 one sum1 and it work BT is it adviceable sha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.