Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093977 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2016
ismart:
@lankykid, for your age, it is perfectly normal to experience this kind of shiit from your babe. Someone on your previous thread stated that she has outgrown your age. And that is true. Ladies prefer dating guys far older than them. She is already probably falling for a 25 year old. My ex who lost her own to a much older guy in his 30s and I pretty young then, as in really young angry angry angry grin grin grin

I'm really young too. I don't wanna disclose my age thou
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lammy197(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2016
i get dis gal we've known each other for like 4years actually ave been friendzoned but i tried to get outta it cos i kissed her once she was into the kiss but now i con tell her say i wan date her but she said since all this years bus don full
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2016
ismart:
Look, ladies are illogical beings, never try to be logical when dealing with them, you lose the battle. When they are being logical, you should be illogical.

The thing is that when a girl loses her virginity, they often have the cravings to explore more dicks, there is this voice inside them that keep saying "what will it look like to fork this other guy" That is the process that your girlfriend is currently other going--she wants to explore and if you try to tie her down, you will get hurt the more.

A clear sign is displayed already in the way she told you there are guys out there. When such happens, my brother, just let her be. When such happening in her head, she will not rest until she test it. She will not rest until she has forked as many dicks as possible because right now, her curiosity is having a better part of her.

One of my friend told me some month back that his girlfriend, whom he had little misunderstanding with, had forked another guy. Why? because she has been nursing the idea and I think she even mentioned it to him before it happened. The funniest thing is that she did it and came back to tell him. My ex did same and came back to tell me and still went back to the guy who forked her to continue the forking. That one own still surprised me because after over 4 years, she keep asking why I can't forgive her. FORGIVE? can you imagine? She has done everything doable, wooed me, begged me and so on... but I am someone who does give a trust back ones you abuse it.

So my brother, to be on the safer side, let her go. If possible fork her once more and fork her real good before you let her go. Hope u sabi suck her pussy well? if not, do it, just leave memorable image that will clinch to her. Yours is even good, you forked her after spending. My own, I no smell anything. So who has much worse case here? But you see, they always come back to their senses after they have forking so many dicks.

The rule among us is that NEVER take them back. Good luck!
Bro,

tanx man
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2016
lankykid:

I'm really young too. I don't wanna disclose my age thou
grin grin grin grin i know your age already bro. At your age, I wasn't really into dating. But it is good you started young. This will give you ample time to explore and learn really.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2016
lammy197:
i get dis gal we've known each other for like 4years actually ave been friendzoned but i tried to get outta it cos i kissed her once she was into the kiss but now i con tell her say i wan date her but she said since all this years bus don full
When did you kiss her? Recently or 1-2 years ago? Don't ask her out again... it makes them form defense. Just play along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2016
ismart:
grin grin grin grin i know your age already bro. At your age, I wasn't really into dating. But it is good you started young. This will give you ample time to explore and learn really.

but I already have regrets bro... I should have waited... I know wat I've lost.. how did u know my age
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2016
thanks so much..
I just read your drills and honestly am a new guy now ..
however I hope I haven't made a mistake I need advise ...am @Nysc camp now and there is this pretty athletic girl in my platoon I have introduced my self and we talk

I know she likes me cus of the attention she gives me on WhatsApp and how smooth our conversation goes and we hang out n talk and she acts shy around me at times

so I opened up and told her I liked her and would want us to be in a relationship...

she says she has a guy back home... that we should be Friends I told her oky cus I felt it one of those girls things that she'll come around.....

but recently after that episode she's been distant from.me than when I hadn't made my feelings known
please what do I do am thinking of making her friend closer to me...
but i don't want to misfire??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
ELITE12:
thanks so much..
however I hope I haven't made a mistake I need advise ...am @Nysc camp now and there is this pretty athletic girl in my platoon I have introduced my self and we talk

I know she likes me cus of the attention she gives me on WhatsApp and how smooth our conversation goes and we hang out n talk and she acts shy around me at times

so I opened up and told her I liked her and would want us to be in a relationship...

she says she has a guy back home... that we should be Friends I told her oky cus I felt it one of those girls things that she'll come around.....

but recently after that episode she's been distant from.me than when I hadn't made my feelings known

you have misfired already by her out, you should have played along with the rhythm at first...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lammy197(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
ismart:
When did you kiss her? Recently or 1-2 years ago? Don't ask her out again... it makes them form defense. Just play along.
recently
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
lankykid:

but I already have regrets bro... I should have waited... I know wat I've lost.. how did u know my age
So u don't know how nairaland works? I don't wanna let that out bro since you do not want people to know.

Here is there thing. You can make back 10000000 fold of what you gave her financially. The best form of revenge is success.

You do not want to know my story. The worse that I even did for the bastard was allowing her to visit me on her request o. My brother, despite no food in the house cos I had just lost mumsy then, I hustled 10k to invite her, and that 10k was spent on her while I didn't get anything. There was no food in the house o. I lodged her but still she went and invite another guy to where I was ( no fear) she first sent me to get her pie and coke (intentionally) chai... that girl use me die. So as to discharge me when the guy would come in. They were at the bar when I returned. Well, I saw them and just acted like I didn't see anything. Got to the room and forgot to buy coke. So I came back down stairs to get the pie and she was nowhere to be found. The guy left with her. I was worried if anything happened, na my head. I started calling this girl (mind u this was last stunt she played that made me end the whole thing, though it was tough) she finally came back 2 hours later.

And told me not to touch her. Me wey be mumu that time sef no touch her.

But today, I can burn that that 10k I spent back then without blinking. As I type now, I know how much will hit my account in the next few hours.

Last week monday, I spent 50k within 1 hour on myself.

You will always make back that money, it is a man's world bro. so never feel too bad about it.

Today, she has lost everything... she is so desperate and even wooed me, begged me and what hasn't she done? Yours is good. You deflowered her. In my case, despite everything, I didn't see he pant. Little wonder she wants me back. I dealt with her psychologically though, such that she felt I would harm her. She wasn't far from the truth. I could have done it except for the grace of God.

Today, she would jump at me if I agree to her request but I do not want to make her life more miserable than it already is. That is life bro.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
liljboy:
I swear I've learnt so Much from that single post.... that was just the real truth.. I've bleeped up a lot of times but am still young and I wanna do it right, thank God I have hardon around. I just wished I knew then what I know now but such is life. you get burnt to fear the fire. if I tell you my story, you go cry for me

Indulge us J,

Tickle our twinkle, so many wud learn from it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
lammy197:
recently
don't ask her out again. Play along. Be nice, be fun to be with.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
lammy197:

Brahahaha

Kindly change ur moniker to funny bones !

SENSE PILL 76:

Th best way to have a gurl ask u out is to apply these drills n b4 she knows it, u guys have done hawt deeds. Then she wud naturally wano have u for keeps! DONT ever ask a gurl out!

Some have had d privilege of tesring Jrod without my knowing their names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Indulge us J,
Tickle our twinkle, so many wud learn from it
I will, anonymously tho.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
ELITE12:
thanks so much..

If you hv read the pages of these thread, u already know the ansa to ur question.

Only insecure , lame guys ask gurls out.

But what is this bull i have to deal with everytime?

WHich is easier? Applying these drills or asking gurls out?

Hope every single guy here notice the sequence?

1: guy meets gurl n everything flows kully

2. guy ,after spending n due to the prodding of his JRod, ask a gurl out so he can have unreserved access to puss puss n officially own her. PATHETIC!

3. Gurl can see tru his tRicks n knows his move, turns him down outright flat!

4. Guy ego is bruised. He sheepishly slump into da friend'szone.

5. Gurls becomeS conscious of him / withdrawn because she cant trust his moves no more.

6. Guy becomes frustrated n starts messaging, calling n dyin. She ignores

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
ismart:
So u don't know how nairaland works? I don't wanna let that out bro since you do not want people to know.

Here is there thing. You can make back 10000000 fold of what you gave her financially. The best form of revenge is success.

You do not want to know my story. The worse that I even did for the bastard was allowing her to visit me on her request o. My brother, despite no food in the house cos I had just lost mumsy then, I hustled 10k to invite her, and that 10k was spent on her while I didn't get anything. There was no food in the house o. I lodged her but still she went and invite another guy to where I was ( no fear) she first sent me to get her pie and coke (intentionally) chai... that girl use me die. So as to discharge me when the guy would come in. They were at the bar when I returned. Well, I saw them and just acted like I didn't see anything. Got to the room and forgot to buy coke. So I came back down stairs to get the pie and she was nowhere to be found. The guy left with her. I was worried if anything happened, na my head. I started calling this girl (mind u this was last stunt she played that made me end the whole thing, though it was tough) she finally came back 2 hours later.

And told me not to touch her. Me wey be mumu that time sef no touch her.

But today, I can burn that that 10k I spent back then without blinking. As I type now, I know how much will hit my account in the next few hours.

Last week monday, I spent 50k within 1 hour on myself.

You will always make back that money, it is a man's world bro. so never feel too bad about it.

Today, she has lost everything... she is so desperate and even wooed me, begged me and what hasn't she done? Yours is good. You deflowered her. In my case, despite everything, I didn't see he pant. Little wonder she wants me back. I dealt with her psychologically though, such that she felt I would harm her. She wasn't far from the truth. I could have done it except for the grace of God.

Today, she would jump at me if I agree to her request but I do not want to make her life more miserable than it already is. That is life bro.

I think I know how u got it. tanx so much for d encouragement

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Ehmmm, did you just say woo?

I can see u just jumped on da thread! Kindly go to d beginning n read up to dis very point.

While u r @ it, send me her contact, let me help u n WooL her. cool

She wud be solf by the time u r done. cheesy

You should know nonetheless , that kinda gurl is way ahead of you guys in her class ( sense wise, exposure wise,.) To her, u guys r nothing but small boiz, hence she can talk down on u n laugh @ any of u that tries to own her.

An Eagle that has been beaten by a storm, laughs @ mere drizzle.

Hey, focus on your books btw, gud grades have an osmotic effects on such.
I read all your pages and apply all the method when we were chatting.
She was laughing very hard but surprised at my new act. There was a time she even told me we are not on the same level (which confirms what you said - the bolded)
What do you think I should reply with? What did I got wrong?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kalatium:

I read all your pages and apply all the method when we were chatting.
She was laughing very hard but surprised at my new act. There was a time she even told me we are not on the same level (which confirms what you said - the bolded)
What do you think I should reply with? What did I got wrong?

Reply with : ofcos we are not on same page, how can we? Im trying to bring you up. Touching you now wud tantamount to child abuse you wud agree?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Reply with : ofcos we are not on same page, how can we? Im trying to bring you up. Touching you now wud tantamount to child abuse you wud agree?

Or say:

Yea i know, dont worry, id go easy on u. Hope u dont scream much though
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Or say:

Yea i know, dont worry, id go easy on u. Hope u dont scream much though

Or say:

I know u r feeling intimidated by my sleek aura n u thinking u stand no chance with me..... yea i have gurls @ my beck n call, but i wano give u a chance to impress me.

Or use da surprise emoticon n say:

So u have weighed my casava tru my trousers sharperly, n u thinking to urself : he might murder me with that weapon hence your statement ? Wow!
Ofcos id murder u with it in a gud way. Have u ever screamed to dah skies, pour ur cum n slept like a baby b4?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Btw, @ Kalatium

Use any of the above or think up urs!

U must learn to think on ur feet, on ur own!

Situation like this demands u deflect her control tantruims around n hold ur sway! Like i have done in d above examples. Make her feel like a baby.... infact, if i were in ur shoes, id start calling her "Smallie"
.. i do that alot to all my big gurls! Reduce them to nothing no matter their money, beauty or power.

Imagine me telling one of my boss smallies, after dropping in on her unannouced @ her office( she was flustered), n she was issuing orders to a guy that was way older dan i am, after d guy left n we were alone, i told her this:

When u r done ordering older men about , bring that ur tiny butt home by 5pm, i wano teach it some lessons!

I stood up n was gone, she was so surprised n totalling taken aback because she has been telling me to come know her place of work but i have been keeping her on suspense..she offered to at least get me a drink but i was gone. Need i tell u she came on time but i kept her waiting ?

This is d best way to shoot ur rep up

Stop acting, make it a part of ur life.

Be challenging , daring n sendless.

N next time she starts laughing like that, tell her that u r a practicing Doctor not an in-house clown.. arrrh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
HARDDON:

If you hv read the pages of these thread, u already know the ansa to ur question.

2. guy ,after spending n due to the prodding of his JRod, ask a gurl out so he can have unreserved access to puss puss n officially own her. PATHETIC!

5. Gurls becomeS conscious of him / withdrawn because she cant trust his moves no more.

sori hvnt Been online cus of activities on camp here.. had to charge phone at mammy markert
so hv i lost this girl for good
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
liljboy:
you have misfired already by her out, you should have played along with the rhythm at first...

Wish I had read thus drills earlier... really love this girl what do I do guyzz...

of recent I too have also been keeping away from her when I see her I just say hello and move on no discussions as before...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
ELITE12:

Wish I had read thus drills earlier... really love this girl what do I do guyzz...

of recent I too have also been keeping away from her when I see her I just say hello and move on no discussions as before...
what is love?.. please don't put yourself there yet....

talk to other girls, I mean, other hotter girls, in the street, online, church, anywhere, just to take your mind off her.

don't be acting too needy bro, ruined me before, will never happen again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
oga hardon do you really think we can go dating (some) girls without asking out? Cos there are this type of girls that they need you to ask them out before you can date them. Just met one recently she is a type of girl that want a committed relationship she dont wanna be a side chick. Av tried breaking touch barriers like pretending to pick somethin that doest exist on her hair , playing with her fingers . She knows wot am up to nd she has told me several times that i gat to stayoff of those touching touching things that AM Nt HER BOYFRIEND>with a serious face. i know asking out does not really go the good way, bt it seems she need the word lik WE SHUD START SOMETHING BETWEEN US .cos i can decipher it tru her expression .she really like me tho nd she use to hav fun around me . Bro wot do u tink i can do in dz type of situation. Thumbsup to yah work in here.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
okay guys I applied this drill starting yesterday, I totally ignored her and the I started Chatting with another pretty fair Igbo girl in my platoon

I no dey even get any agenda o just a friendly chat that's all...

guys you won't belief that this other girl that I asked out and was now avoiding me walked up to me were I was on the parade ground just to say hi too me and asked me how was my night

really I was shocked, but I form careless I said hello back and continued my chat with the Igbo girl of which was just an innocent friendly chat

what should I do about this girl seems she's still interested in me.
.how long should I still form careless about her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
HARDDON:

I know u got more ballzs dAn a duck, so shoot without seeking no permission.

If it is private, do me a mail

God help u if i really dont like it grin
private Do me a mail?what is mail,is it animal place or thing?cheesy :Dor na new s*x style?naughty boiytongue

sori,am nt gay nd i don't do private.

9ice dentition tho,u knw why?cheesy

because yellow is my favourate colourtongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
ELITE12:
okay guys I applied this drill starting yesterday, I totally ignored her and the I started Chatting with another pretty fair Igbo girl in my platoon

I no dey even get any agenda o just a friendly chat that's all...

guys you won't belief that this other girl that I asked out and was now avoiding me walked up to me were I was on the parade ground just to say hi too me and asked me how was my night

really I was shocked, but I form careless I said hello back and continued my chat with the Igbo girl of which was just an innocent friendly chat

what should I do about this girl seems she's still interested in me.
.how long should I still form careless about her

Never underestumate the power of Jealousy!

Keep living your life, keep doing what is working.

U r tormenting her right now. In her mind now, she would be thinking u r about to ask the others out n she might just lose u.

Keep ignoring her for like a week -2 wks ,

While @ it, roll with other fine bones and rob it on her face!
Let her see u playing with diff gurls, hanging out late @ night @ mami market, catching ur fun!
Do this with different hawt gurls. THAt wud send d msg to her that u can have any gurl u want.

After like a week or two of doing this, send her a mgs:
I noticed u have been moody..... im having a picnic @ the field ( or whichever kul location, ) by 6pm...... u r welcome along

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
thanks so so much... I will do that but camp closes a round 15 December so I will end her the text by next week Saturday
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
ELITE12:
thanks so so much... I will do that but camp closes a round 15 December so I will end her the text by next week Saturday
You still have as much as 10 days to do whatever you want.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
HARDDON:

HARDDON:

HARDDON:

" only insecure, lame guys ask girls out"

who told u dat trash.. dis shows u dont av real life dating experience.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
hottest111:
[color=#000000][/color]

" only insecure, lame guys ask girls out"

who told u dat trash.. dis shows u dont av real life dating experience.

Hottest111?

That sounds like an angry female hiding behind da moniker.

Angry like an herbalist whose secret of trade has been let outa da bag!

And we know beta than to seek advise from any momma n d female folks in general cos they would rather men r kept in dis needy perpetual bondage!

Btw, for a lil schooling, there is no hawt female type i havent rolled with. ( pretty, wealthy, powerful, all)

How can one have hawties @ his beck n call n be scrapping scrubs with his feet asking a lil tiny one , that dont even know how to wash her panties , out n shunting his web of flow?

Like i said, only INSECURE LAME GUYS, ASK GURLS OUT.
my kinda guys, have gurls assuming we dating after d first romantic bout

And testimonies in this thread confirms my assertion.

So if u dont mind, go back to ur makeup kit, padded b00bs n funky fake fangs

Cant imagine some1 that cant even quote Comments properly , balling in here to construe wisdom eons ahead of her. #Smh

MALE ZONE. KEEP OFF

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.