Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093983 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Teniolasmart: 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
HARDDON:

@ 18, you are just to young to start having heart issues. Wait till u r 21
But nothing stops u from making gud friends with no strings attached.

To break d ice btw u two, wen u notice her staring just smile n walk up to her n start a convo like this:

Hi, i noticed u r too shy to come say hello to a cute guy, so here i am to help ur ministry.

As she is laughing n thunderstruck, continue thus:

We used to be very kul wen we were younger remember?
But u gave me loads of troubles.

what if she walks away............ What if she hiss or laugh at me or even report me to her friends

NOTE;;;;am a very shy guy and introvert too(i don't think i have dat kind of liver)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Teniolasmart: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Teniolasmart:
what if she walks away............ What if she hiss or laugh at me or even report me to her friends

NOTE;;;;am a very shy guy and introvert too(i don't think i have dat kind of liver)
any other way pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Teniolasmart:

What if she doesn't?

Here's an open secret you should know... Girls want to be approached. They want us (guys) to talk to them. As you're here dying to talk to that girl, she's there dying and wondering why you've not talked to her yet.

The way to over come "approach anxiety" is to approach lots of girls without any intention (of dating her). Any girl you approach from now on, approach her like and because you want to be her friend. The more you approach, the more confident you become.

Now the next time you catch that girl staring, approach!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2016
HARDDON:

You guys surmon n invoke people likE u r invoking spirit now? grin cheesy
But ehmmmm, jst imagine the moniker u r invoking shocked

Chai, what ive i done?
we are just trying to help q brother in need
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Teniolasmart: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

What if she doesn't?

Here's an open secret you should know... Girls want to be approached. They want us (guys) to talk to them. As you're here dying to talk to that girl, she's there dying and wondering why you've not talked to her yet.

The way to over come "approach anxiety" is to approach lots of girls without any intention (of dating her). Any girl you approach from now on, approach her like and because you want to be her friend. The more you approach, the more confident you become.

Now the next time you catch that girl staring, approach!
thanks bro for giving me d liver.........cant wait to try it on her on sunday
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Teniolasmart:
hey hardDon.......there is dis girl actually in my church(she is actually d pastor daughter and just clocked 19 this week.................and i just clocked 18)she is always staring at me everytime in d church.....................yap every single time...........

And i am beginning to think she has a crush on me.......;;;;;;;;;but i am scared to approach her cos am not really sure
NOTE.;she is a very pretty girl and every boys dream
but d thing is that we don't talk to each other before except when we little which shld be 8 years ago.........
I also think she is far above my level to even like me at all

am also handsome toO(people tell me a lot especially girls)

She is looking at you, it means she likes you. Means she is curious about you and finds you attractive.
She is not going to insult you, she is not going to look down on you.

You're handsome and yet you feel insecure. Girls tell you you're handsome same way guys tell her she's pretty.
What's the difference between you and her? Don't base your appraisal of someone's level based on their outward appearances, everyone had what he or she is fighting with on the inside.
See it as you a handsome guy talking to a pretty girl; makes two normal people. When you sit and talk with her, what matters won't be how your faces look but what comes out of both of yous mouths and the flow of the conversation.
So When you approach her, see her a normal human being, she has to be interesting to talk to else you won't like her. She should be smart too.

Concerning the Bolded:
Don't look down on yourself.

Think about yourself so far
What are you skills? The things you can do? Can you play an instrument? Are you good with technology? are you good at making people laugh? Are you good at understanding people?
You must have friends and they like something about you and enjoy your company for some reason, think about that whenever you feel your self esteem taking a blow because you're seeing another human being.

And also no matter what you feel, when you take that first step forward, it might seem incredibly hard at first but it will get easier. The more you do it, the more you get better at it and the bigger your confidence gets.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Teniolasmart: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
DaySpringer:

She is looking at you, it means she likes you. Means she is curious about you and finds you attractive.
She is not going to insult you, she is not going to look down on you.

You're handsome and yet you feel insecure. Girls tell you you're handsome same way guys tell her she's pretty.
What's the difference between you and her? Don't base your appraisal of someone's level based on their outward appearances, everyone had what he or she is fighting with on the inside.
See it as you a handsome guy talking to a pretty girl; makes two normal people. When you sit and talk with her, what matters won't be how your faces look but what comes out of both of yous mouths and the flow of the conversation.
So When you approach her, see her a normal human being, she has to be interesting to talk to else you won't like her. She should be smart too.

Concerning the Bolded:
Don't look down on yourself.

Think about yourself so far
What are you skills? The things you can do? Can you play an instrument? Are you good with technology? are you good at making people laugh? Are you good at understanding people?
You must have friends and they like something about you and enjoy your company for some reason, think about that whenever you feel your self esteem taking a blow because you're seeing another human being.

And also no matter what you feel, when you take that first step forward, it might seem incredibly hard at first but it will get easier. The more you do it, the more you get better at it and the bigger your confidence gets.
thanks bro.... I will try and talk to her on sunday
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
peterpen:

we need to get outta that stupid shell, u cant imagine hw many babes ave missed cos of it... angry

Oh boy... the shell dey attached to our backs. Only option is to improve social skills here & there. It's tough being a Nigerian
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Teniolasmart:
thanks bro.... I will try and talk to her on sunday

Keep it simple then. U must think of how u wud start the convo.

Is she in d choir? What service group does she belong?
Do u have any of u guy's childhood pixs u can bring along to spice up a convo?

U can build your confidence first n start d convo like this:
Hi (place her name here) , we used to be best of friends, when we were younger, do u remember? ..

.from there , u guys can roll back time in memories, but make sure u make fun of her while @ it like:
"I remember when u used to make me clay food n wen i refuse to eat,u go crying": grin

U must talk slowly, breath down deeply n slowly. Look.@ her eye balls directly. She wud be forced to look away.

Be the first to walk away, im yet to make up my mind if it was nice meeting uu again, but i must go now..... here is my number, call. ( or u can skip d number part for now)

Btw,
Wonder why a guy wud be shy! Is that even normal? Gurls shy, guys shy ! How wud d world rotate then?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
my best frnd is a girl... but she started snubing rexently... wha do i do ....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
joshysmartie:
my best frnd is a girl... but she started snubing rexently...
wha do i do ....

Two things r involved : it is either u r showing her signs that suggest u aint just satifieD with been her friend( u wano bed her, probably u tried touching her) . Now she cant trust u no more

2) she got a new guy that isnt confortable with his gurl been been friend with another guy. She go mentionin.ur name everytime n he has forced a promise from her to cut u off!

Ehmmmm gee, tell us: can a lion n a goat be best of friends? Talk to us, u r eyeing her aint u?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gud Evening GuyZ
I FEEL LIKE CRYING TODAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY FOR ME SO FAR

I talked to and got the phone numbers of Six different girls today and I know they are sooo interested in me
waoooo so happy what do I do now I have this numbers

also they other girl I asked out and am ignoring I getting really angry when she see's me I see it in her face, how do I Handel her,or should I keep ignoring her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
fluxmind:

Oh boy... the shell dey attached to our backs. Only option is to improve social skills here & there. It's tough being a Nigerian
I can relate bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osuofia2(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
i have been touching her boobz all this while but suddenly she started avoiding me.. She no longer near me like before..

I just wanna fucck the living hell out of her.. What do i do? Shud i ignore her?[/quote]
lolz... you want to Bleep the leaving hell out of her, which one go remain for her husband again
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2016
HARDDON:

Two things r involved : it is either u r showing her signs that suggest u aint just satifieD with been her friend( u wano bed her, probably u tried touching her) . Now she cant trust u no more

2) she got a new guy that isnt confortable with his gurl been been friend with another guy. She go mentionin.ur name everytime n he has forced a promise from her to cut u off!

Ehmmmm gee, tell us: can a lion n a goat be best of friends? Talk to us, u r eyeing her aint u?

Bruh. Is having flashy pictures depicting wealth a neccesary pre-requisite for chatting up girls on social media (Instagram, facebook & twitter)
Most of these platforms usually have certain subliminal social standards for what is considered cool and popular.

What's the best way for one to go in and get the best response

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2016
WackyJ1:

Bruh. Is having flashy pictures depicting wealth a neccesary pre-requisite for chatting up girls on social media (Instagram, facebook & twitter)
Most of these platforms usually have certain subliminal social standards for what is considered cool and popular.

What's the best way for one to go in and get the best response
LOL... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Lord HARDDON sir. I've been a keen observer of your work since inception . Please, I have a girl I'm trying to set a 'P' with . I only saw her at an event once but I couldn't talk to her that day due to reasons beyond my control . But fortunately for me , one of my guys gave me her digits. I called her and we fixed a meeting . But she would neither pick nor reply my calls after our meeting . This was particularly shocking to me because the meeting went well and i did make her laugh that day . She had to confess before we departed that I made her disclose 'more than necessary info' about herself being our first ever meeting . Recently , we started chatting on whatsapp albeit very sparingly . Sincerely , a headway seems herculean with the way things are going. A part of me wants to let go because I personally believe no lady has the right to 'dey use me play like that ' . But then , I don't want to give up on her so easily . She might just be playing hard to get (a very hard one at that ).
WHAT SHOULD I DO AT THIS JUNCTION HARDDON AND CO... Help a brother in distress cry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2016
pls what are the things to do when you are already friendzoned. How can you get out of it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
ELITE12:
Gud Evening GuyZ

I talked to and got the phone numbers of Six different girls today and I know they are sooo interested in me

also they other girl I asked out and am ignoring I getting really angry when she see's me I see it in her face, how do I Handel her,or should I keep ignoring her

@second paragraph you shouldnt over do it or else she wil start seeing you lyk someone with pride make sure you talk to her occassionally but make it memorable let her laugh nd before u knw it just tell her u gat some issues to attend to hope you copy??

@first paragraph you did well but i will like you to narrate your experiences (i mean d lines u used, how u started the convo and all) its going to be helpful to those who need it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
frankmoney:
guys help
but if someone smash your own girl and you find out, you will say she is a bittch, a hoe right? Why don't you let the lady be?

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
okay on the girls I chatted up first I meet one at mammy market in a queue waiting to collect money form those guys that assist us to withdraw through our ATM since we can't go outside,

so what happened was wen I got there the line was rowdy and no organization and everyone was complaining so I took it on my self to take charge organise them and give numbers then I cracked some jokes which made everyone laugh and I turned to her and told her that she's laughed too much and she should be debited from her ATM card and my account credited of which she objected and that's how it started

For another I brought up the issue of a message I got from my bank I opened account with in camp which was made compulsory about discrepancy with my BVN and asked if she got the same message cause she also opend an account with the bank then we talked about allawee and the rest was history

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
ismart:
but if someone smash your own girl and you find out, you will say she is a bitch, a hoe right? Why don't you let the lady be?

on point bro

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
[sub][/sub]
ELITE12:
Gud Evening GuyZ

grin grin
Hehehe.... feels like dropping a bunny Into a carrot forest! U wud be stoned!
That is the ish with this drills! They launch u into this ethereal cleft with its peculiar issues u must solve!

Now that the Issue of approaching n getting number is solved, the other issue u wud soon encounter is remembering who is who.

Hence i devised a Month-aphabetic-situational ways of saving numbers.

I have discussed this in one of d pages.

The greatest mistake u wud make here is saving their names just like that.

The other ish u wud face, is how to filter the list quickly on a weekly bases.
Unlike most guys, endownment n beautiful face dont cut it for me no more.
luv classy, creamy, brainy ladies, technically endowed with def sense of humour!

For your level now, this ish wud come as u getting confused on how u can manage them all.
How u wud take nkechi's call while with Oge
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
HARDDON:
[sub][/sub]

grin grin
Hehehe.... feels like dropping a bunny Into a carrot forest! U wud be stoned!
That is the ish with this drills! They launch u into this ethereal cleft with its peculiar issues u must solve!

Now that the Issue of approaching n getting number is solved, the other issue u wud soon encounter is remembering who is who.

Hence i devised a Month-aphabetic-situational ways of saving numbers.

I have discussed this in one of d pages.

The greatest mistake u wud make here is saving their names just like that.

The other ish u wud face, is how to filter the list quickly on a weekly bases.
Unlike most guys, endownment n beautiful face dont cut it for me no more.
luv classy, creamy, brainy ladies, technically endowed with def sense of humour!

For your level now, this ish wud come as u getting confused on how u can manage them all.
How u wud take nkechi's call while with Oge

How do u keep Nancy from catching u real-time with Fumi?

how do u keep tracks on all of them?

My Response?
You must have principles.
Dont be a scatter gun....wish i cud explan this more. Our blog wud throw more light.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
HARDDON:

How do u keep Nancy from catching u real-time with Fumi?

how do u keep tracks on all of them?

My Response?
You must have principles.
Dont be a scatter gun....wish i cud explan this more. Our blog wud throw more light.

But no matter how sleek u r, sometin cud always go not acording to ur plans.

This is where d power of the gift of your gab comes to play. Your ability to think on ur feet in quick quantum n swift sparadic ways.

N hey! Dont bother lieing.

Guys like us dont.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SimpleBea(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
harddon baba.
i hail thee o.
Do you remember my monicker?.
Am one of ur fan since the creation of this thread.
Am actually out of that shell called shyness.

But one thing remain, how to make a girl agree wt sleepin wt u?. am poor in that aspect.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
HARDDON:

first... we dont stay close anymore...
2nd she had a guy frnd over there that asked her out that she told me she didnt reply... i suggested she kept him friendzoned

then suddenly she started snubbing.. im just worried

ps... i dont wanna bed no one...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
your really experienced Harddon,

that's exactly the issue that has come up"remembering " their names and even sometimes the faces too

I chat with a lot of girls now and some I don't even collect numbers thou I strive to make the little chat we have together memorable even wen I don't feel like having anything to do with them
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by motherfucker: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
solomix10:
pls what are the things to do when you are already friendzoned. How can you get out of it?
cut communication with her for months. Then resurface with a different personality

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.