Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:19 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1089452 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
HARDDON:

But no matter how sleek u r, sometin cud always go not acording to ur plans.

This is where d power of the gift of your gab comes to play. Your ability to think on ur feet in quick quantum n swift sparadic ways.

Elite12,

Your solution is to push 1 to a logical conclusion b4 u take on another.

As u grow, u learn to combine 2,3 and so on.

@ the height of my waywardness, i had 5 @ one point in time, slept with d 5 in one day, on rationed timing! Coordination was superb but as u do well know, i sendless.

Even @ that, respect Ladies! Never Intensionally hurt them. Never mal treat them.
This is why i never sleep with any1 i wudnt be proud walking on d road with. ( though i dont show it).

There is one Secret of mine i wud share as we roll....it is called Eros Signature. It is like a love portion. This is what one guy used on one of my friend's sister that no matter the beating she recieves becos of this guy every sunday, she still sneaks out to see him every Sunday! grin

This is when u couple other lil tins to this drills n eternally have her @ ur beck n call. No matter what u do to her, she quickly forgives u. grin

Dont know if it wud be wise to share that here on a second tot. We got kids in here.

Lastly,

Have one Rose but many flowers. ( dont need to explain that)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
WackyJ1:

Bruh. Is having flashy pictures depicting wealth a neccesary pre-requisite for chatting up girls on social media (Instagram, facebook & twitter)
Most of these platforms usually have certain subliminal social standards for what is considered cool and popular.

What's the best way for one to go in and get the best response

Yes n No

Yes because the first thing that attracts a gurl to ur page, prf or wor ever , is your display pics or your words of wisdom u dropped on a post or your sound command of mother English or ur ability to flow sublime in verses.

DIsplay pics r of two effects on a woman.

If u got hanDsome face like mine( lol) or ur body is built like that of flavour( or mine too), they wud drool n even chat u up most times.
They just wano own u to themselves b4 d other tiny gurls notice u. Lol.

The other effect is wealth assurance.
Gurls love money n ability to fly from one country to d other seeing diff places n fine things.

Once they see u holding ur own sway, they wud wano get close....

But i should warn u: u wud only meet fake gurls like this.

My advise?
Even if ur dad is Bill gates, dont toll this path. Cos u wud end up disappointed n so alone soon.
U have to strive to keep up.

It is like living a fake life! It always comes back to hunt u.
While making d money, take gud pics with gud scenery n post.

N hey, while in Paris, u can post location, if u know what i mean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Please address my problem on the previous page nah.
cc HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
HARDDON:
How do u keep Nancy from catching u real-time with Fumi?

how do u keep tracks on all of them?

My Response?
You must have principles.
Dont be a scatter gun....wish i cud explan this more. Our blog wud throw more light.
Talking about that blog thing you working on, i develop apps for bloggers, i'm an android developer. Lets talk more when the blog is ready.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Reminez:
Lord HARDDON sir. I've been a keen observer of your work since inception . Please, I have a girl I'm trying to set a 'P' with . I only saw her at an event once but I couldn't talk to her that day due to reasons beyond my control . But fortunately for me , one of my guys gave me her digits. I called her and we fixed a meeting . But she would neither pick nor reply my calls after our meeting . This was particularly shocking to me because the meeting went well and i did make her laugh that day . She had to confess before we departed that I made her disclose 'more than necessary info' about herself being our first ever meeting . Recently , we started chatting on whatsapp albeit very sparingly . Sincerely , a headway seems herculean with the way things are going. A part of me wants to let go because I personally believe no lady has the right to 'dey use me play like that ' . But then , I don't want to give up on her so easily . She might just be playing hard to get (a very hard one at that ).
WHAT SHOULD I DO AT THIS JUNCTION HARDDON AND CO... Help a brother in distress cry

Did u ask here out?
If u didnt, there r a couple of things that cud be responsible:
1) Her guy found out she hung out wit another guy n heavy beef erupted, probably after makeup ....., she vowed not to hv any contact wit u again.

2) there was sometin she didnt fancy about u.

3) she just came to see what u luk like n doesnt wano get involved.
Etc

She isnt playing hard to get, u guys r way past that now.
Btw, when she asked u how u got her line, what was ur response? Did u lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
SimpleBea:
harddon baba.
i hail thee o.
Do you remember my monicker?.
Am one of ur fan since the creation of this thread.
Am actually out of that shell called shyness.

But one thing remain, how to make a girl agree wt sleepin wt u?. am poor in that aspect.

Gurl agree to sleep wit u? Where did u learn that?

we hv dealt wit goin physical, go to the page n read it up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IAmOged(f): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nairaland PUAs LOGDE....

The thread should be renamed(suggestion)
And A shadow elected to Lord Harddon
Its time the skill sets of PUAs here are displayed on all ladies on dis forum..(na suggestion)

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
HARDDON:

Did u ask here out?
If u didnt, there r a couple of things that cud be responsible:
1) Her guy found out she hung out wit another guy n heavy beef erupted, probably after makeup ....., she vowed not to hv any contact wit u again.

2) there was sometin she didnt fancy about u.

3) she just came to see what u luk like n doesnt wano get involved.
Etc

She isnt playing hard to get, u guys r way past that now.
Btw, when she asked u how u got her line, what was ur response? Did u lie?
1) I didn't ask her out
2)I didn't lie about how I got her number .

In light of the above , can I still get something outta nothing or I should move on .
I'm sure in your world, nothing is insurmountable tho.
I ll be looking forward to your professional contributions .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Reminez:

1) I didn't ask her out
2)I didn't lie about how I got her number .

In light of the above , can I still get something outta nothing or I should move on .
I'm sure in your world, nothing is insurmountable tho.
I ll be looking forward to your professional contributions .

Lets ignore her for a while shall we?
Cos rigjt now, everything u do, wud most def have opposite efffects

While @ it, use other beautiful gurl's picture as ur dps on rotation . They musr be more beautiful n ensdowed than her

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
HARDDON:

Lets ignore her for a while shall we?
Cos rigjt now, everything u do, wud most def have opposite efffects

While @ it, use other beautiful gurl's picture as ur dps on rotation . They musr be more beautiful n ensdowed than her
Okay. I'll ignore her for now .
I don't think I'll be able to pull off your other suggestion oo . I've got other ladies on my whatsapp . To be candid with you , I'm a snake when it comes to dealing with ladies . They all think I'm a very good guy who can't hurt a fly . Changing my dp to any lady's for that matter would send the wrong signal and my cover blown grin .
I act and appear formless to my ladies but I'm a closet player ( tho not a player in the real sense of it. .lol )
Harddon , I want to make this girl my rose without rocking the boat of my other flowers . I don't want to toe the path of changing display pictures sir . IS THEIR ANOTHER WAY
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 5:32am On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Elite12,

@ the height of my waywardnesd, i had 5 @ one point in time, slept with d 5 in one day, on rationed timing! Coordination was superb but as u do well know, i sendless.

Even @ that, respect Ladies! Never Intensional hurt them. Never mal treat them.
This is why i never sleep with any1 i wudnt be proud walking on d road with. ( though i dont show it).

There is one Secret of mind i wud share as we roll....it is called Eros Signature. It is like a love portion. This is what one guy used on one of my friend's sister that no matter the beating she recieves becos of this guy every sunday, she still sneaks out to see him every Sunday! grin

This is when u couple other lil tins to this drills n eternally have her @ ur beck n call. No matter what u do to her, she quickly forgives u. grin

Dont know if it wud be wise to share that here on a second tot. We got kids in here.

Lastly,

copy that Boss,

seen a rose already, am planning a feet sweeping breath taking encounter

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SimpleBea(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Gurl agree to sleep wit u? Where did u learn that?

we hv dealt wit goin physical, go to the page n read it up

which page.

harddon, their was this gel who chat me up on whatsapp thru whatsapp group. ah dnt know her bt she insisted that she know me. all efforts to get her introduced herself prove abortive. she s proovin stubborn. any help wt that?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Good afternoon Guys please something different us happening

there's a girl I chatted up I got her number but something happed the day I called her,

when I called her to meet up at mammy she told me she wasn't hearing me clearly and cut the call

I got angry cause I knew she was with another guy @ mammy market and just used that as an excuse to cut the call

next I totally ignored her for like two days now I see she's trying to get my attention by always looking for opportunities to seat around me laughing out loud and all that but i still ignore her

now she's also trying to make me jealous by talking with other guys around me to get my attention
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SimpleBea(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
harddon.. how do i go abt sexting?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
SimpleBea:

which page.

harddon, their was this gel who chat me up on whatsapp thru whatsapp group. ah dnt know her bt she insisted that she know me. all efforts to get her introduced herself prove abortive. she s proovin stubborn. any help wt that?

Put urself in her shoes....do u think gurls wud let u on their space without them knowing u?
Ignore her....possibly block her

These kinda ladies might be monitoring spirits...lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osuofia2(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON. I MUST CONFESS , YOU HAVE REALLY STEPPED UP MY GAME, I USED TO THINK AM A PRO IN GIRLS ISSUE TILL I STUMBLED ON YOUR THREAD, I BLEEPED UP BUT THANK GOD I REALIZE MY MISTAKE THANKS TO YOUR YOUR DRILL ,
IT HAS REALLY HELPED ME, THERE IS THIS GIRL I GOT HOOKED UP WITH RECENTLY WITH INTENTION OF MARRIAGE , I HAVE BEEN ACTING THE NICE GUY, CALLING HER LIKE 2WISE A DAY , AND WE SPEAK AT LENGTH, SHE DO CALL A TIMES BUT. OUR WATSAPP CHAT IS THE BORING TYPE, BUT WHEN I STOPPED CALLING, OMO SHE HAS BEEN CALLING AND I STARTED THE I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE.
SHE HAS BEEN ALL OVER ME. YOU ARE LIFE SAVER .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by xamuelotu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
I need ur help:there is dis British half caste gal staying nxt to me, we hardly talk. I ask her cousin out and she accepted nw the British gal is crushing on me. I was surprise wen she came to my room yesterday to ask me some funny question lyk (mancity nd manutd who play best) to cut de long story short i hv invited her to my room 2meo nd am planing to gv her a kiss but i dnt no hw to go abt it with out her thinking am desperate bcus hv been forming for her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Put urself in her shoes....do u think gurls wud let u on their space without them knowing u?

This guy haff craze o,,,
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
ELITE12:

there's a girl I chatted up I got her number but something happed the day I called her,

when I called her to meet up at mammy she told me she wasn't hearing me clearly and cut the call

I got angry cause I knew she was with another guy @ mammy market and just used that as an excuse to cut the call

next I totally ignored her for like two days now I see she's trying to get my attention by always looking for opportunities to seat around me laughing out loud and all that but i still ignore her

now she's also trying to make me jealous by talking with other guys around me to get my attention

dont over do it
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by xamuelotu(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... Bro... You're the real gee o.... When guys start lettin that 'I really dont care' behaviourshow sometimes in their speech and actions... Girls drool over him cos he's drawing a real picture of a man. 'strong,firm,decisive,controlled,straight to the point'. . . Girls are wired to take up challenges thrown up by the opposite sex....unconciouslt tho.... They don't even know why..... as humans, we tend to like things we can't get... Thus when a guy places himself in his normal high position.... Girls see him like a trophy to fight for.....they dive into the challenge.
Even the creation story made us know who's boss....adam first.... Eve Second. Some guys should realise taht we arent supposed to be doing all the work..... In the animal kingdom, the male in charge gets the females with ease unlike the lesser males..... Human beings too are wired that way... When a guy is incharge..... He's irresistable.
I need
Ur help:there is dis British half caste gal staying nxt to me we hardly talk. I ask her cousin out and she accepted nw the British gal is crushing on me. Jst yesterday she came to my room nd ask me some funny question lyk (mancity nd manutd who play best) to cut the long story short i hv invited her to my room nd am planing of kissing her but i dnt no hw to go abt it cuz hv been forming for her nd dnt wat her to think dat am desperate .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by xamuelotu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

I need ur help:there is dis British half caste gal
staying nxt to me, we hardly talk. I ask her
cousin out and she accepted nw the British gal
is crushing on me. I was surprise wen she came
to my room yesterday to ask me some funny
question lyk (mancity nd manutd who play best)
to cut de long story short i hv invited her to my
room 2meo nd am planing to gv her a kiss but i
dnt no hw to go abt it with out her thinking am
desperate bcus hv been forming for her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
ELITE12:

use her tactics on her as well.... reverse smack down bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Harddon Omo u are d boss o

Lately, I met this nice girl but the girl was really tough o. Until later I realised she was a female player. As I was seducing her she is seducing me.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Talking about that blog thing you working on, i develop apps for bloggers, i'm an android developer. Lets talk more when the blog is ready.

Sure D!
We cud use some helping hands

I got ideas
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
joshysmartie:

first... we dont stay close anymore...
2nd she had a guy frnd over there that asked her out that she told me she didnt reply... i suggested she kept him friendzoned

then suddenly she started snubbing.. im just worried

ps... i dont wanna bed no one...

Guy friend wasnt frndzoned, he clocked her, thereafter,, in d after glow, she realized, u wud hv cosed her much joy if she had listened to u...... n u got rather demoted.

Get the memo geee
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Guy friend wasnt frndzoned, he clocked her, thereafter,, in d after glow, she realized, u wud hv cosed her much joy if she had listened to u...... n u got rather demoted.

Get the memo geee

what do i do...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
ELITE12:
your really experienced Harddon,

that's exactly the issue that has come up"remembering " their names and even sometimes the faces too

I chat with a lot of girls now and some I don't even collect numbers thou I strive to make the little chat we have together memorable even wen I don't feel like having anything to do with them

Yea, experience cant be plucked off d pages of wantom books

Like i told u ealier, dont be a scatter gun:
Filter n separate ur lists into
1) Potential Spots
2) Target Pratice
3) Fzzzzzzzzzs

Place all potential hits( these r ladies wit wify potentials) together as u get numbers. N zoom in on one per time.
While u hone n test ur skills with d second group( Target Practice..... these r ladies with gud sense of humour but u dont really fancy getting down wit or ladies u demoted from d first group).

The last group is just random ladies that fancy u so much but dey r fxzzzd by u
They are always @ ur beck n call

Remember: demotion n promotion btw d first group is very necessary if u wud stay sleek

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
IAmOged:
Nairaland PUAs LOGDE....

The thread should be renamed(suggestion)
And A shadow elected to Lord Harddon
Its time the skill sets of PUAs here are displayed on all ladies on dis forum..(na suggestion)

grin @ suggested name change.

Nairaland's PUA's Lounge.

As sleek as it sounds, it defeats our purpose here.

PUAs are nothing but Gamers( Players) n as we all know, game played over a period of time gets boring n loses itz fevor n flavour.
Players lose essence of the game n stale out. Leaving so many ladies' hearts shattered beyond repair.

I would not be a party nor advocate of that.

Our ultimate goal here is to demystify the world of women n let men into their thinking faculty.
N in d process, they r able to know their God given role, avoid wasting scarce resource tru bribing ladies wit gifts ( driving them off b4 they even say hello) n wify that one for them

Wow!
lord HardDon! What a title! cheesy grin

Tot i already have so many shadows right in here? ( or im i missing sometin?)

About displaying these drills, if u go tru my posts on other threads, u wud see i use them alot. Sometimes, i share dese posts so others following me can see field effects.
I encourage every1 to live by these.
Cos they wrk not only on ladies but on al n sundry

Your Tale, we wano learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Elite12,

@ the height of my waywardnesd, i had 5 @ one point in time, slept with d 5 in one day, on rationed timing! Coordination was superb but as u do well know, i sendless.

Even @ that, respect Ladies! Never Intensional hurt them. Never mal treat them.

There is one Secret of mind i wud share as we roll....it is called Eros Signature. It is like a love portion. This is what one guy used on one of my friend's sister that no matter the beating she recieves becos of this guy every sunday, she still sneaks out to see him every Sunday! grin

Lastly,

hahaha five in one day?shocked shocked i guess dat was when u learnt dat 2much sex can make u spill blood instead of fertilizers abi grin grin

da second bolded,boss man don't hang ur students like dat abeg.

Just teach us who ar here nd if u like delete later biko.

Lastly,ur guy make a mistake 2day nd i don't knw if u wil hit me with ur pitch book if i spilembarassed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IAmOged(f): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

grin @ suggested name change.

Nairaland's PUA's Lounge.

As sleek as it sounds, it defeats our purpose here.

PUAs are nothing but Gamers( Players) n as we all know, game played over a period of time gets boring n loses itz fevor n flavour.
Players lose essence of the game n stale out. Leaving so many ladies' hearts shattered beyond repair.

I would not be a party nor advocate of that.

But everything you have up here are pure Red Pills by PUAs- though channelled on the noble path by you.
just like going monk mode,abundance mentality,negging,SMV,Nexting..etc
"in taking red pills of d PUAs,men are developed"
Nevertheless its all joy when all these doest noth centered only on women-its all about men's development...

more power to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Reminez:

Okay. I'll ignore her for now .
I don't think I'll be able to pull off your other suggestion oo . I've got other ladies on my whatsapp . To be candid with you , I'm a snake when it comes to dealing with ladies . They all think I'm a very good guy who can't hurt a fly . Changing my dp to any lady's for that matter would send the wrong signal and my cover blown grin .
I act and appear formless to my ladies but I'm a closet player ( tho not a player in the real sense of it. .lol )
Harddon , I want to make this girl my rose without rocking the boat of my other flowers . I don't want to toe the path of changing display pictures sir . IS THEIR ANOTHER WAY

If u cant pull off my second suggestion, that means you r a PLAYER.... cheesy
N all players have covers n al covers have a reconing day....here iz that day! grin

Gee, bliv me, it wud save u alot of aches, timing, calculation, lies , dramas n heart aches to upgrade your player status to a more honourable n beffiting title.

You cant be gettin.scared of ladies cos u got skeletons in ur cupboard.
Come out of ur shelL n be U!

Havent u read when i tell even my new ladies that im a lil heart breaker? That they shouldnt fall in luv wt me? Yet still they do?

Ok, let's help u out:

Look for one fine strange lady"s pix , use it as ur dp with a text wishing her a api bornday. God help u if u use som gurl that som1 knows! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
ELITE12:

grin cheesy n she is really gettin jelos! Lol

Smart gurl! Instead of appologizing, she is using ur own medicine on u!

Gee, that was not u ignoring her, rather, that was u getting annoyed because she played a fast one on u.

If i were in ur shoes , i wud hv sent her dis msg right away:

have fun okay? Make sure u eat his little allawee well ooo cheesy grin G9t.

Gee, u have to break d ice or roll with oda hawt ones , Cos right now , u r terribly jelos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.