Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093804 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
xamuelotu:
I need
Ur help:there is dis British half caste gal staying nxt to me we hardly talk. I ask her cousin out and she accepted nw the British gal is crushing on me. Jst yesterday she came to my room nd ask me some funny question lyk (mancity nd manutd who play best) to cut the long story short i hv invited her to my room nd am planing of kissing her but i dnt no hw to go abt it cuz hv been forming for her nd dnt wat her to think dat am desperate .
lol. This ia awkward. Ion teach people how to cheat bruh.. Especially on cousins
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
xamuelotu:
I need ur help:there is dis British half caste gal staying nxt to me, we hardly talk. I ask her cousin out and she accepted nw the British gal is crushing on me. I was surprise wen she came to my room yesterday to ask me some funny question lyk (mancity nd manutd who play best) to cut de long story short i hv invited her to my room 2meo nd am planing to gv her a kiss but i dnt no hw to go abt it with out her thinking am desperate bcus hv been forming for her.

Bware what u r about delving into headon!

1) she is what we call "Home Chicken" . He who kills home chicken wit a double barrel must be ready to eat it all including its feathers

2) her cousin is now officially ur Boo ( or u r her brush). She has obvously told home chicken that u guys r dating, playing ur tapes to d high heavens n in d proces, spiking d curiosity of home chicken ( or probably home chicken had always liked u but u neva gave her a blink)

The catch here is: cousin might hv sent her to test u if u can be faithful....

Or she got jelos that cousin has u n want som show. Steal u

Or she is just trying to warm up to u n be nice since u r dating cous n cous has noticed u both dont flow. She just wanted u both o flow.

Whatever d reason for her sudden spike of interest in u, be very wary of her.

N wake up from that idiotic Kiss Slumber of urs!

U wud be burnt one way or d other. U can count on it.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kalatium:
Harddon Omo u are d boss o

Lately, I met this nice girl but the girl was really tough o. Until later I realised she was a female player. As I was seducing her she is seducing me.

Seduce the seducer untill seduction is seduced! grin grin wow ! Wora perfect match!

THis is Iraq n Iran!

War of Worlds!! Challenging!

Me likey!

Dont run to me gee, i cant help u here, its a level playing field u r in wit a lady! , think up ways to reign in ur woman.

May the ODDS be in your favour!

if not ehmmmmmm.... u wud wash her used panties ooo

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Seduce the seducer untill seduction is seduced! grin grin wow ! Wora perfect match!

THis is Iraq n Iran!

War of Worlds!! Challenging!

Me likey!

Dont run to me gee, i cant help u here, its a level playing field u r in wit a lafy! , think up ways to reign in ur woman.

May the ODDS be in your favour!

if not ehmmmmmm.... u wud wash her used panties ooo
Hehehe. Funny, bro.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
joshysmartie:

what do i do...

Wrong Question!

Righ.Question wud be:

What do i really want from this woman that im dis flushed. ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

Wrong Question!

Righ.Question wud be:

What do i really want from this woman that im dis flushed. ?

forget it... ur gettong it wrong
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Reminez(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
HARDDON:

If u cant pull off my second suggestion, that means you r a PLAYER.... cheesy
N all players have covers n al covers have a reconing day....here iz that day! grin

Gee, bliv me, it wud save u alot of aches, timing, calculation, lies , dramas n heart aches to upgrade your player status to a more honourable n beffiting title.

You cant be gettin.scared of ladies cos u got skeletons in ur cupboard.
Come out of ur shelL n be U!

Havent u read when i tell even my new ladies that im a lil heart breaker? That they shouldnt fall in luv wt me? Yet still they do?

Ok, let's help u out:

Look for one fine strange lady"s pix , use it as ur dp with a text wishing her a api bornday. God help u if u use som gurl that som1 knows! cheesy grin
This is very risky but I ll do it anyway . So , for how long should I leave the picture as my dp and what next after that ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ELITE12(m): 5:47am On Dec 08, 2016
HARDDON:

grin cheesy n she is really gettin jelos! Lol

Smart gurl! Instead of appologizing, she is using ur own medicine on u!

Gee, that was not u ignoring her, rather, that was u getting annoyed because she played a fast one on u.

If i were in ur shoes , i wud hv sent her dis msg right away:

have fun okay? Make sure u eat his little allawee well ooo cheesy grin G9t.

Gee, u have to break d ice or roll with oda hawt ones , Cos right now , u r terribly jelos.

Okay, I really desperately need to begin learning how to think on my feet

any books,articles or excerises to build this skills
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2016
peterpen:
you haven't dropped any more of these...
been busy A LOT lately. . I'll try n find time sha.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2016
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 1B

WHY ARE NICE GUYS BORING?

Cos they have no Life of their own! they put the happiness of ladies above theirs and let Jrod and emotions rule them at will!

and as the Ladies would put it: they are just too PREDICTABLE!

I will tackle u on this one. Guy u call nice guys boring but I call them special. There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy. I was one too and got kicked around alot. I changed my strategy became an asshole and dealt with lots of girls, lots of em. Toward the end of hanging my booth I came across a chick that tried to commit sucide cos I moved on. Its a long story but suffice it say that scene thought me a lesson I will never forget and after I learnt that lesson it made me more humane to women. She tried to, infact attempted to stop living, we lost her twice and I and a college of mine then did everything within our power to resuscitate her and bring her back to life. After we stabilized her and got her heart kicking again, I stopped sleeping with her completely and tried everything in my power to keep to that which was rare for me them.
I supported her in her career of choice and helped her move herself forward in life. I wasn't dating her anymore by then and told her that but she refused to accept it. She always came to clean my place and wash my clothes till I stopped her doing those. I stopped staying at my place and started hanging around friends alot to make sure she understood the point. Still she hung around me alot whenever she happened on me. She begged me many times to marry her but I made her understand it will only spoil our friendship cos she was by then closeto me. My living the country solved that problem for me and as things happened she wedded someone else which made me so happy.
She still calls till today and this happened more than 10 years ago.
Being a nice guy rocks as long as u are in control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ifecoded(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
hottest111:

" only INSECURE LAME GUYS,ASK GIRLS OUT"
like i said, dat's big trash. You re advising dis guys not 2 ask girls out.
so what shld they do instead ?.. He shld beat about bush right ?? guy u'r big learner.
dis is y most guys get friend zoned. or after beating about d bush n playing GAMES , he still didn't get d girl.
Guys, here is my advice....If u meet a new girl n after interacting with her u feel she d ONE. please ask her out in a confident and self assured manner. Let her know what u want 4rm her.

bro,but av bn practicing this advice of urs since 540bc and it ain't been working, abeg make I use harddon own too, if e no work, I go reason u later.
#NOTE: Nobody, I mean nobody will ever listen to this trash u said, sowie nt trash, I mean ur advice.
#Thanks_Hottest
#I cast and bind all monitoring spirit trying to follow me to year 2017 thru any form in the mighty name of Jesus. Any big AMEN in the house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Adasun:
hahaha five in one day?shocked shocked i guess dat was when u learnt dat 2much sex can make u spill blood instead of fertilizers abi grin grin

da second bolded,boss man don't hang ur students like dat abeg.

Just teach us who ar here nd if u like delete later biko.

Lastly,ur guy make a mistake 2day nd i don't knw if u wil hit me with ur pitch book if i spilembarassed

cheesy Cray Cray AdaSun !
One of my finest funniest bones. cheesy

You know that feeling : when no matter what u did, u got rejected:
u acted nice, bought gifts, airtime, complimented all their looks, asked them out but still got friendzoned.
You wasted resources and time, got played, got deballed. Ignored.
Then On d comfort of ur bed, lonely, dejected with a tear running down ur cheeks, u asked "Why?" .
As your heart aches!

Then suddently a light into the world of women shun on you tru a sexy mail. Opening u up to a world of wet wisdom. And like a voracious viper u ate into dis body of knowledge , leavin dust n dale in ur wake
And u poured ur all into the singular idiosyncrasy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osuofia2(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING THREAD, THUMBS UP TO HARDRON, YOU DOING A GREAT JOB.
pls advice me, there is this lady i just got recently hooked up with, we are doing good but i deserve more than what am getting, as in the commitment, i realise i have made mistake by telling her all those sweet nice guys talks, '' i feel like flogging myself after reading your drill.
pls how do i correct this mistake and turn the table around.
urgent answer pls.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
HARDDON:

cheesy Cray Cray AdaSun !
One of my finest funniest bones. cheesy

You know that feeling : when no matter what u did, u got rejected:
u acted nice, bought gifts, airtime, complimented all their looks, asked them out but still got friendzoned.
You wasted resources and time, got played, got deballed. Ignored.
Then On d comfort of ur bed, lonely, dejected with a tear running down ur cheeks, u asked "Why?" .
As your heart aches!

Then suddently a light into the world of women shown on you tru a sexy mail. Opening u up to a world of wet wisdom. And like a voracious viper u ate into dis body of knowledge , leavin dust n dale in ur wake
And u poured ur all into the singular idiosyncrasy.

Then researched dedicatedly , jotted down key points, reheased, then went on to experiment in the field. The field was varsed: applied the drills on friends n their gurl friends, family, customer care reps, random gurls etc

But you noticed not every thing that u read , worked.
It then doned on you that some are location specific( based on ideas n blivs)
u had to fined tune the ones that worked, remodified the ones that didnt. Thashed some in the process.

Suddently, got laid after so many years of loneliness tru the drills.
Before u cud descend from the euphoric ethereal feelings, it happened again! With another one!

The happiness spurred u on, ur confidence grew, ur flow fluid, steps , collected . Eyes cold blood green, ballz that were once shrinkin, became big Blue!

Daily u went out with a target of meeting 5 gurls n collectin 5 numbers in 5 mins each, rolling off when d ovation was loudest.

The more u met, the more u got laid.....
In a flash, just like a bunny unleashed into a world full of carrots, u started eating!

Enmeshed in momumental rumbles.
U got laid back n watch them scramble to please u. Crave u.
Then u started factoring A and B while Y was getting integrated, Z came from space to spice u but everyday, you still rolled out, Looking for X
They bought u gifts (expensive gifts, your birthday was unreal , challenging..... You had to have 3 diff birtdays in a years, To manage d juice maximumly). Then u had alota financiers, cooks, cleaners, blowers n angels.

Your life got complicated.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
HARDDON:

Then researched dedicatedly , jotted down key points, reheased, then went on to experiment in the field. The field was varsed: applied the drills on friends n their gurl friends, family, customer care reps, random gurls etc

But you noticed not every thing that u read , worked.
It then doned on you that some are location specific( based on ideas n blivs)
u had to fined tune the ones that worked, remodified the ones that didnt. Thashed some in the process.

Suddently, got laid after so many years of loneliness tru the drills.
Before u cud descend from the euphoric ethereal feelings, it happened again! With another one!

The happiness spurred u on, ur confidence grew, ur flow fluid, steps , collected . Eyes cold blood green, ballz that were once shrinkin, became big Blue!

Daily u went out with a target of meeting 5 gurls n collectin 5 numbers in 5 mins each, rolling off when d ovation was loudest.

The more u met, the more u got laid.....
In a flash, just like a bunny unleashed into a world full of carrots, u started eating!

Enmeshed in momumental rumbles.
U got laid back n watch them scramble to please u. Crave u.
Then u started factoring A and B while Y was getting integrated, Z came from space to spice u but everyday, you still rolled out, Looking for X
They bought u gifts (expensive gifts, your birthday was unreal , challenging..... You had to have 3 diff birtdays in a years, To manage d juice maximumly). Then u had alota financiers, cooks, cleaners, blowers n angels.

Your life got complicated.

Then you started looking for a way u can manage ur sweet challenge without having Dramas in ur crip, remembering names, faces n numbers. U had to learn how to cordinate 2 n den grew to 3 . THEn 4 n finally 5.

Now u stopped cordinating cos no formular cud contain the brew.
U rather warn them not to fall in lluv with u. That u r a dangerous heart breaker, the more u dish d warning, the more they stick their neck in. angry
And finally, u live free.
No more surprise visit, they must call b4 coming.
U earn ur Balls to Life.

Now, your standars r high up the heavens. That very few scale. You r da Bawse!
And though u still throw ur funky hooks out, put smiles on people's faces, u do it for fun n probably occasional hits

JRod Roll Royal

Now, you dedicate Your life to helping Men discover their true self n combining that with a thriving.......

See AdaSun? You wudnt do any beta if you were in my shoes

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
ELITE12:
Good afternoon Guys please something different us happening

there's a girl I chatted up I got her number but something happed the day I called her,

when I called her to meet up at mammy she told me she wasn't hearing me clearly and cut the call

I got angry cause I knew she was with another guy @ mammy market and just used that as an excuse to cut the call

next I totally ignored her for like two days now I see she's trying to get my attention by always looking for opportunities to seat around me laughing out loud and all that but i still ignore her

now she's also trying to make me jealous by talking with other guys around me to get my attention

Avoid working too hard and sending d wrong signal as u apply d ignoring strategy.

When ignoring any of these wonderful creatures, dont make d mistake of giving her d impression that u re angry with her or intentionally doing it....Do it with d SENDLESS attitude ...i.e like u re just too busy with other important things to attend to her. Lets say u incidentally meets her on the way, talk to her smiling as u QUICKLY disappear from her presence.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2016
HARDDON:

Your moniker is one of the most transgender ones, Ive come across here. U shld change it. Pun intended
embarassed

Nonetheless, @ first bolded, it is either you jumped on this thread straight up, or u are classically impaired when in comes to comprehension.
If not, you wud have noticed i said everything in here are mostly from personal experience. N i have been relating
Diverse life stories to butress that.
So u think i read these drills from books, yet im able to ansa real time, real life senerios books dont offer u? Wow! I can see u r eager to learn, go tru d thread.

@second bolded , if u have experienced super hawt chicks from d world over, like i have, u wudnt spill some of ur weak wisdom here.
I put it to u that d only 9ja gurls u hv even dated wudnt make my top 30 list. Cheap serves.

@ third bolded
This your statement confirms you are a real learner!

News flash! While u r getting scared of losing her, she is getting scared of LOSING GUYS LIKE ME!
While u r busy buying her attention by bribing her with cash n gifts so that she can accept u, she is busy calling me with d airtime u sent, taking me out with d cash u sent n doing all to please me even when she knows ive got other hawt ones coming around, she wano be n0 1. So she impresses me, just like u try to impress her!

You are like a company worker that is always scared of losing his job because he contributes little or nothing to the company's growth!

I am like an invaluable asset, manAgement is always on its toes doing everything to make me happy because they know other companies r wooing me , trying to have me onboard!

SEE the difference btw u n I? We are world's apart.

Btw, this is no game! N if there is any1 beating about the bush, i'd say itz u cos u got no control over nothing. .ask her out, create tension, n she puts u on a limbo.....then u go spending n imploying....
I make fun of her beauty, hair, b000bs , height n anyother thing on her, she get stung because im just totally diffetent from regular , average guys like u, then she comes d next day wanting to feel more of my ego charm n have a dose of healthy laughter n b4 u know it, she is singing erotical songs on me n after that, wants me for keeps! ( NO BRAGGING BUT I KNOW HOW N WHERE TO TOUCH A WOMAN N DRIVE HER TO DA SKIES! I have had loads of ladies , that have been making love to other guys, experience orgasm the first time in their lives because they were privileged to hv me touch them...n thereafter, fall so deeply in love! Get obsessed n want me for keeps...... )
This is why i pity guys like u when i like your gfs' endowment! You wud naturally lose her even if i warn them not to fall in love with me that i wud end up breaking their honey hearts, they still wud! The heart of a woman is that desperate for a something new n exciting! Unlike what majority of guys, like u, offer!

Who is really beating about the bush btw u , average guys n US?

Curiosity Kills The Cat! But you wudnt know!

Help your career n go tru d thread n stop bribing gurls, wasting resources n feeling heart aches!
Lolz.. Lolz.. and Lolz
Bro, .. you're bit too reactive, calm down jhor.
From everything u wrote up there, u seem very angry + u'r only trying to defend and protect ur ego. U'r just BRAGGING n BRAGGING.

Haba!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2016
harddon if u re thrown this kind of question, what would be ya responseS
what do u wanna know about me (I need to burst her brain)
boss us the que that long ni
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hottest111: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ifecoded:
bro,but av bn practicing this advice of urs since 540bc and it ain't been working, abeg make I use harddon own too, if e no work, I go reason u later.
#NOTE: Nobody, I mean nobody will ever listen to this trash u said, sowie nt trash, I mean ur advice.
#Thanks_Hottest
#I cast and bind all monitoring spirit trying to follow me to year 2017 thru any form in the mighty name of Jesus. Any big AMEN in the house
Ifecoded.. l'm Ife by name. maybe we're namesake
See ehe, back then in university in my first year to be precise, I'v tried all these techniques u'r learning here. It worked for me at first (as in, girls re always attracted to me)but at d end of the day I didn't still got d girl.

.I noticed my roommates were not playing the kind game i was playing (i.e techniques u guys re learning here) but dis guys were banging hot girls regularly and funny enough, dis guys were broke(as in, dem no dey spend on girls). In fact na girls they spend on them.

while I got so many girls to like me, that was all. They'll just be attracted to me but that was all.
Until I noticed a BIG difference between me and the guys(my roommates), That was when my dating life changed totally.

In fact, let me just stop here. I don't wanna talk further.
Enjoy yourself.. more dating technique and tricks to ur elbow. keep learning and learning, one day u might become a guru.. The sky is ur starting point.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
HARDDON there is this girl I met .. I have been asking her out for a while .. I know that's a wrong move .. But that was before I met this beautiful thread .. Lol .. OK o actually thought she is a gf material .... But later found out she's a cheerful giver on code .. I wonna know how possible is it to straff this chick .. And the method I should use to approach the girl and get what I want because I av made a mistake of asking her out ... So baba what steps should I take . help a brother

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
hottest111:

See ehe, back then in university in my first year to be precise, I'v tried all these techniques u'r learning here. It worked for me at first (as in, girls re always attracted to me)but at d end of the day I didn't still got d girl.

.I noticed my roommates were not playing the kind game i was playing (i.e techniques u guys re learning here) but dis guys were banging hot girls regularly and funny enough, dis guys were broke(as in, dem no dey spend on girls). In fact na girls they spend on them.

while I got so many girls to like me, that was all. They'll just be attracted to me but that was all.
Until I noticed a BIG difference between me and the guys(my roommates), That was when my dating life changed totally.

Enjoy yourself.. more dating technique and tricks to ur elbow. keep learning and learning, one day u might become a guru.. The sky is ur starting point.
baba drop ur techniques abeg
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by frankmoney(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
frankmoney:
HARDDON there is this girl I met .. I have been asking her out for a while .. I know that's a wrong move .. But that was before I met this beautiful thread .. Lol .. OK o actually thought she is a gf material .... But later found out she's a cheerful giver on code .. I wonna know how possible is it to straff this chick .. And the method I should use to approach the girl and get what I want because I av made a mistake of asking her out ... So baba what steps should I take . help a brother
HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
hottest111:

gee u never knew how to get physical, u jus know how to seduce and get digits, maybe u were even friendzoned. maybe used as a clown sha, only making them to laugh.
Meet harddon to teach the full book, u only stumbled through the torn papers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
frankmoney:
You again. It seems you do not know the purpose of this thread. It is for those with good intentions for the ladies and not some fork and dump shiit you are seeking. Go pay at brothel and have your diick massaged properly.

Harddon has said it many times that his teachings is not for messing up ladies, don't you get it? Imagine it is your sister someone is plotting this ploys of yours for. The other day, you wanted to fork someone's girlfriend, here you are today with another demand. You think this is some circus where perverts are groomed?

Get your head out of your shoulder angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
hottest111:

Thanks for showing up with this post.

Same thing is happening to me but thanks to my cuteness, I was able to bed some in my first year..

Harddon tips are genuine but there should be some few addition and subtraction especially if you happen to be a student...

I had alot of girls but I loose them gradually due to lack of attention... I need to face my studies... One thing about uni girls is that they love attention... So many guys are out there to make there day enjoyable by calling them 24hrs.. and you are there waiting for her investment..

Like I said, tanks to my cuteness as I have some girls who ask me out... and some craving for my attention...

You don't expect a broke student to take her out for a date.. The date is always in my room...

I lost count of girls I've game in school... But I couldn't bed all...

After learning all these hardon tips, try and edit it to your own taste.. There are some girls in school you need to ask out especially the gentle ones and the younger ones...

Am just 20, so my targets are always between 17 to 23.. you can hardly bed a 18yrs old gal without asking her out though in a way that doesn't require answer...

Try the sendless attitude with a girl who you're not sure you guys will always bump into each other, then she will forget you exist if she is social and got many friendzoned guys...

She will only remember when she's kinda lonely and decide to go through her contacts...

I was able to bed all the girls I asked out and only bed 3 without asking them out...

Harddon tips is mostly for home package not school

Started reading pua tips since 18..
bad guy

Really got my guys jealous..

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
drnoel:

I will tackle u on this one. Guy u call nice guys boring but I call them special. There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy. I was one too and got kicked around alot. I changed my strategy became an asshole and dealt with lots of girls, lots of em. Toward the end of hanging my booth I came across a chick that tried to commit sucide cos I moved on. Its a long story but suffice it say that see thought me a lesson I will never forget and after I learnt that lesson it made me more human. He tried to attempted to stop living, infact we lost her twice and had to resuscitate her. After we stabilized her I stopped sleeping with her completely and tried everything in my power to keep to that which was rare for me them. I supported her in her career and helped her move herself forward in life. I wasnt dating her anymore and ade sure she understood that. She hung around me alot. She begged me many times to marry her but I made her understand it will only spoil our friendship cos she was by then my bestfriend. I left the country and she wedded someone else which made me so happy. She still calls till today and this happened more than 10 years ago.
Being a nice guy rocks as long as u are in control.
I will tackle you on this one as well......
NICE
GUYS
SUCK.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by teamfrabidel: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lolz...This is very funny to me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
osuofia2:
THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING THREAD, THUMBS UP TO HARDRON, YOU DOING A GREAT JOB.
pls advice me, there is this lady i just got recently hooked up with, we are doing good but i deserve more than what am getting, as in the commitment, i realise i have made mistake by telling her all those sweet nice guys talks, '' i feel like flogging myself after reading your drill.
pls how do i correct this mistake and turn the table around.
urgent answer pls.
pull out method..... slack back a little, chat with others, don't let her be the center of your world.... because guy you've already dived into her control button

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obagoblog(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
okwypascal:

gee u never knew how to get physical, u jus know how to seduce and get digits, maybe u were even friendzoned. maybe used as a clown sha, only making them to laugh.
Meet harddon to teach the full book, u only stumbled through the torn papers

See this one... you make me smile..
There is this course mate of mine who asked for my number.. (fine boy)

I never called.. no money to buy airtime.. she does all the calling and I played the game perfectly...

I didn't invite her over but she came to my place under the pretext of updating her note.. This is a girl who have a permanent seat in the front of the class. She didn't even come with her note but insisted to go with mine and bring it to class the next day... see trick..

Just to collect note, she came around 1pm and left by past 7..

I tried going physical but she stopped me and start asking my surname, state of origin, etc..

She ask for my phone but I couldn't give it to her cos I have one of my girls nude in the gallery... Omo see drama... the girl cry small... well, she is just 18

All she needs me to do is ask her out.. but I didn't cost her ex is a cultist . I got her by performing the boyfriend role and calling her my wife and others
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lordfalcao(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
hottest111:

i advice you share to us here. Life is all about learning one or two everyday
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
okwypascal:
harddon if u re thrown this kind of question, what would be ya responses
what do u wanna know about me (I need to burst her brain)
I want to know if you have a enough cash in your account, because trust me, if I should hang out with you sometime in the future, I'll let you spoil me to the best of your ability. remember awesome dudes like me are hard to come by these days.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
ismart:
You again. It seems you do not know the purpose of this thread. It is for those with good intentions for the ladies and not some fork and dump shiit you are seeking. Go pay at brothel and have your diick massaged properly.

Harddon has said it many times that his teachings is not for messing up ladies, don't you get it? Imagine it is your sister someone is plotting this ploys of yours for. The other day, you wanted to fork someone's girlfriend, here you are today with another demand. You think this is some circus where perverts are groomed?

Get your head out of your shoulder angry
chinekkkkkkeehhhhhh lwkmd am just looking @my phone like this:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.