Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093666 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

Men r naturally wired to go after ladies. Itz not our fault, thats how we were fashioned! wink

Not just us but all lower animals too! cheesy

Check out birds singing sonorously, dancing n displaying their bright plumage just to get laid! grin cheesy

The hen wants it, but d idiot wud take a run of life just to make d c0ck sweat itz balls for it.
She wud fly over roof, jump ova waters but wen caught eventually , she wud spread that her bum bum like a starved he goat just to geh it!

The higher d chase, the sweeter d taste? cheesy see? Itz not only ladies that r seemingly confused. cheesy

Check out animals puffing up , even fighting their fellow males just to get laid. grin
We are not alone.

But alpha males r higher Animals, not like ur average everyday d1ck n derrick ( pun intended) angry

To him/her with the higher value, belongs the ride

Ask yourself these Qs

1) Why do men ask ladies out n still end up expending time, money , energy, resources n sperm? N wen its time to marry, he still has to buy a ring n get on one strewpid left kneels like a stranded stranger begging for a ride wit her royal ducess ? grin cheesy
he finally marries her, he still has to fend for her, feed her, cloth her, pet her n pound her? angry

One wud think that since he asked her out, she should hv the resources not just to accept, but to spend on him!

Why do d men hv to do everything while she sits like a peahen to enjoy all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
@hardon.... Pls i have this issue............my rod tends to get a quick hardon whenever am close or rufflin with a girl.,even tho i dnt av any intention of having sexual tingin with them...
it is embarrasin when tryin to make a non-sexual play or contact with girls and they incidentally touch my hardrod yeah it has happened several times even 2dae , nd i got to backoff frm them immediately, had it been we are in a private it could have been better but this also happens in public too... this is ripping me off of my contact and closeness with girls cos i think its a TUrn oFF,nd deserved to be laugh at...
Pls what do u think i can do about this ....am lossin my control .. HARDON pLS help a brother oo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BraniacX(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
HARDDON:

cheesy
Psychologist?
Nah! im an Exocist . I specialize in whooPing d cells of ignorance out of men living like babies!

It annoys me wen i see men drooling ova heaving bo0bs n b00ties uncontrolably. Even in front of their Wives!

I have had to walk out on a meeting i was having @ a kul spot cos d mallam kept eye tracing every soft muchento that breeze by!
Never gave him the job thereafter .

As for all aspiring to be top Executives, the very first thing u need to do as a matter of urgency, is Kill Ur Randy Urge!
You Shld be able to sit infront of a nak3d gurl , even in ur tipsy state, n not be moved.
If not, be ready for scandals n blackmails

I must confess, since you put it like that, i don't go as far as drooling but nigga's got a wandering okulus grin even horus couldn't pick a hot fig 8 from a multitude better than I cool I think i might need be purged of my randy demons, problem is, niggA loves 'em cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by japhmanuel: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2017
HARDDON. There is this girl mahn that is pretty Af...she's jst a D.E student so i barely know her but we make eye contact alot and im sure shes giving me a sign....i dont know what i ll go and say to her...HElP!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2017
japhmanuel:
HARDDON. There is this girl mahn that is pretty Af...she's jst a D.E student so i barely know her but we make eye contact alot and im sure shes giving me a sign....i dont know what i ll go and say to her...HElP!!!
this kind people sef, read from first page joor. page 0-5 will help you.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dannyhell(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2017
[center][/center] tongue embarassed love it, great job haddon

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Anfieldboss: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
solomix10:
@hardon.... Pls i have this issue............my rod tends to get a quick hardon whenever am close or rufflin with a girl.,even tho i dnt av any intention of having sexual tingin with them...
it is embarrasin when tryin to make a non-sexual play or contact with girls and they incidentally touch my hardrod yeah it has happened several times even 2dae , nd i got to backoff frm them immediately, had it been we are in a private it could have been better but this also happens in public too... this is ripping me off of my contact and closeness with girls cos i think its a TUrn oFF,nd deserved to be laugh at...
Pls what do u think i can do about this ....am lossin my control .. HARDON pLS help a brother oo

It's normal if you're still a virgin, just try to control your thoughts when you're with a girl especially with the one you find attractive.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Anfieldboss: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Omooba224: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
HARDDON:

grin

Preparation r of two types.... d one u wRite fun lines n possible responses, n u go tru them every morn (not fun , yea we know, frigid , yea, sure....but highly recommended for rookies)

N

Advanced Wand: You can flow chats, stringing lines without blinking.... this is gud . It helps u think on ur feet. The thing is, when she replies , ur brain dissect it n produce multiple responses u filter out n respond with d best line. Best line that draws laugh, project u as a man confortable in ur skin, attractive n or challenging . Wit a leading on tone so she can respond

The Masters' Mode :from chating, u roll real n deploy thinking on ur feet Really standing on ur feet wit her infront of u....physically

Mr Harddon, kindly check the mail I sent to you... Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Omooba224: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Guys, I collected a girl's phone number about 2 months ago. I had a crush on her but the opportunity did not present itself to have a convo with her and collect her number from her directly. I managed to get her phone number somehow.

The first time I called her, she asked how did you get my phone number question and all that, but I found away to get pass through that. Now we have a very good rapport in fact we talk for as long as 30-45 minutes on the phone when I call her. She laughs at my jokes and she is quite lively and funny too. I plan going to visit in her school which is about 25 minutes from the town I work.

I'm only worried because this girl doesn't know how I look like. She is tall and I am short, even though the height difference is not too much but I'm worried if she will like me when she sees me. The only confidence I have is that I have rolled with girls as tall as her as before, but girls are different she might not be into shorter guys. I don't know if I should bring up my stature to her,when I call her next or just wait till we meet.

She is not currently online, if not she would have seen my pictures as I have added her on Facebook and I also have her on WhatsApp.

NB: This girl knows me physically but she just doesn't know I'm the one calling her.

Guys what should I do? I have not been nervous about meeting a girl like this for a very longtime now.

cc HARDDON, peterpen, DaySpringer
Baba, Stop thinking as if you are not her match, ladies don't think the way men think about beauty or physical appearance...
With your recent activities I think you sound desperate, you don't need all those stress.. Have this in mind "you are the boss ". If peradventure she doesn't like you just leave her.. You have done your best, she is one missing.. DON'T EVER ATTACH IMPORTANCE TO ANY LADY UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:

The first time I called her, she asked how did you get my phone number question and all that, but I found away to get pass through that. Now we have a very good rapport in fact we talk for as long as 30-45 minutes on the phone when I call her. She laughs at my jokes and she is quite lively and funny too. I plan going to visit in her school which is about 25 minutes from the town I work.

cc HARDDON, peterpen, DaySpringer

So you're worried about your height?

Short guy? No be short guys dey collect all the tall babes that year? Now we know why.
What most guys lack in height, they make up for in confidence. Confidence is more valuable than height.

Bro, Most of your work is already done, You've established good rapport, you make her laugh a lot and i'm quite sure that you know that she already likes you.
Whatever you look like doesn't matter anymore. Don't be worried about that.
I say, don't be worried about that.
I'm sure those tall girls you rolled with weren't concerned with your height day in and day out right? Ofcourse not.
As long as you're reasonably cute then it's cool.

Don't focus on yourself, focus on her , tease her, Qualify her, You have standards, make sure she meets up to your standards not you worrying about your height.
The bottomline quite frankly is that height plays a relatively little role in the affairs of things compared to other things like:
Humour, wit/intelligence, Money, confidence e.t.c.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:

It's normal if you're still a virgin, just try to control your thoughts when you're with a girl especially with the one you find attractive.

you are absolutely right, am still a virgin... So u mean i wud be out of this if i got laid..... Cant wait to be disvirgin o .... Abi whu get babe whey he no dey use again. Make she com help me out. lols....
Anyways thanx bro..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Guys, I collected a girl's phone number about 2 months ago. I had a crush on her but the opportunity did not present itself to have a convo with her and collect her number from her directly. I managed to get her phone number somehow. The first time I called her, she asked how did you get my phone number question and all that, but I found away to get pass through that. Now we have a very good rapport in fact we talk for as long as 30-45 minutes on the phone when I call her. She laughs at my jokes and she is quite lively and funny too. I plan going to visit in her school which is about 25 minutes from the town I work. I'm only worried because this girl doesn't know how I look like. She is tall and I am short, even though the height difference is not too much but I'm worried if she will like me when she sees me. The only confidence I have is that I have rolled with girls as tall as her as before, but girls are different she might not be into shorter guys. I don't know if I should bring up my stature to her,when I call her next or just wait till we meet. She is not currently online, if not she would have seen my pictures as I have added her on Facebook and I also have her on WhatsApp. NB: This girl knows me physically but she just doesn't know I'm the one calling her. Guys what should I do? I have not been nervous about meeting a girl like this for a very longtime now. cc HARDDON, peterpen, DaySpringer

1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Now I see y they say the brain of a wowan is just like that of a fish...just like a programming language installed in a computer system..
Input the correct commands in a million times..
u get the same correct response or output in that same million times..
10ks to the BOSS,sir HARDDON,..
The CR7 imself..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by timmykaydude: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
BadBullet:

Hahaha as far as nl is concerned you can view any thread you want ...aside that this thread is to assist guys and am just helping bringing them here instead of giving them advice let them come learn it themselves

whats'up with u na bro
just chilling and having fun,amd you?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
harddon,should i caught ur jirode bfor u attend to us
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Adasun:
harddon,should i caught ur jirode bfor u attend to us
grin cheesy

Hey! Daz da 3rd most precious jewel on ma body apart frm ma........

So dnt clown dere angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
HARDDON:

grin cheesy

Hey! Daz da 3rd most precious jewel on ma body apart frm ma........

So dnt clown dere angry
if not for them creatures dat benefit frm it eehcheesy

u for see.......
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
liljboy:
These drills helped me yesterday when I was traveling.... Impressed and got the digits.
son of the soil oya knack us your drill
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nobleking2000:
OGA harddon I see your handwork. it has been insightful. Thanks.

There is this girl I love so much , I asked her out but she told me that she is not interested in any relationship right now. But she always feel comfortable, happy and free whenever she is with me. we can talk for hours without her being in a haste to leave. In some occasions I do catch her staring at me. Fast-forward to this week I asked her out again but she gave me same response but I can remember on Saturday after some hours with her when I was leaving I heard her say I love you .

But the problem is that she saw the chat I had with her elder sister which is somehow incriminating but was never serious . Since then she has been asking me don't questions indirectly as regards to having me and past relationships not withstanding that she is yet to accept my friend request. Since then her reply has been cold .
How can I handle this situation?
you dont need a pastor to tell you she loves you
She even told you she loves you..
All you need to do is start acting like her bf..i said act not saying it..
She is young am sure she is below 21years?

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2017
BadBullet:

son of the soil oya knack us your drill
she sat beside me, was just messing around with her phone doing nothing. I just noticed that she was bored and battery low, I was like, "am stingy with my power bank so if you keep pressing that phone like that, you're on your own."... then she come laugh and I followed the rhythm. the secret here is, find a suitable icebreaker, not pick up lines oh, just use something happening around you, then spice it up from her replies, then your game will move up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 3:24am On Jan 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Sure! Thanks for your lucid flow Wacky!

i think u should become my editor cum public relation officer on here! what chu say? cheesy

Sorry for the late reply mehn. I have been off for a while

Sure I wouldn't mind

Tho you'd have to give me some more coaching (hopefully private) if you have the time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hello Harddon nd other gurus in d hux, how do u spin fun answers when a girl asks u this
Answer me Accordingly
1. My Name on ur Phone ________
2. Relation between u N me _________
3. Any Name u would Like to Call Me__________
4. What will b ur Reaction Wen u Find out that I am Dead ___________
5. The thing u Like most on My Face______
6. One thing that u Love the Most about Me ________
7. If u Got a Chance to Ask me Smthng about My Personal Life, what will it be ?_______
8. How do u Feel Wen u Talk to Me ________
9. Your First Reaction on My First Look _______
10. Do u Love Me __________________ Send to Everyone on ur contact, And Get Interesting Answers
hw do u handle this
Cc. HARDDON

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by rekeson: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2017
peterpen:
Hello Harddon nd other gurus in d hux, how do u spin fun answers when a girl asks u this
Answer me Accordingly
1. My Name on ur Phone ________
2. Relation between u N me _________
3. Any Name u would Like to Call Me__________
4. What will b ur Reaction Wen u Find out that I am Dead ___________
5. The thing u Like most on My Face______
6. One thing that u Love the Most about Me ________
7. If u Got a Chance to Ask me Smthng about My Personal Life, what will it be ?_______
8. How do u Feel Wen u Talk to Me ________
9. Your First Reaction on My First Look _______
10. Do u Love Me __________________ Send to Everyone on ur contact, And Get Interesting Answers
hw do u handle this
Cc. HARDDON

Hmmm I can tell you for a fact that you are dealing with a very childish kid. Na dem teenage girls dey post all these childish tinz on social media.

Instead of filling the blanks, u ought to be advising her to grow up already....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
rekeson:

Hmmm I can tell you for a fact that you are dealing with a very childish kid. Na dem teenage girls dey post all these childish tinz on social media.

Instead of filling the blanks, u ought to be advising her to grow up already....
The Whole thing tire me.....and i can sense the babe has a crush on me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
My guy, all these your moves are that of a bad guy. That's what Boss harddon has been talking about. It seems u re only a natural. A true nice guy would have done things didifferently, trust me.

drnoel:

Guy it was a pussy I myself rejected cos I never went after ladies that do too much shakara. Its not like I didn't have my own serious runz but the story I told u guys was that of all my side runz. The one of my main runz, I will tell at another time. When I tell the story it will demystify women, make u understand that they are not hard to get weather u are nice or bad. U only need to play ur game well.
On another thought, let me give u the story of Nkechi.
Met her while working in Owerri. She was a very pretty girl who liked dating these yahoo boys. She was materialistic to the core.
I returned home one time to hear my cousin's (I was staying with them then) talking about her. Before then I hadn't noticed her at all. Anyway we met at a club some weeks later and she rebuffed one of the guys I walked in with calling him a small boy. My group were very angry and they all swore vengeance on her. So the game was on.
They all tried her one by one but no one was able to bed her. These guys were not new to the game and they had as at that time much more resources than I did, most of them had be hustling for ages, had business here and there and had been working for years. I on my part was just a starter, fresh out if uni then and had just gotten a job but was still finding my feet hence my squatting with them.
They tried everything thing, gifts, money and what not but still never went to first base with her. They insulted me when I told them they were going about it wrongly.
Anyway, I allowed them make fool of themselves playing at alpha males.
When I got into the picture was one time I drove my jalopy to a pharmacy to collect a prescription cos I had malaria. I had just paid and didnt pay attention to a couple sitting at a restaurant close by until I heard my name called. I turned to see who called me and it was her. I didn't know she even knew my name. We exchanged pleasantries and I moved on.

Then met her at a bank months later and we chatted like old friends. She invited herself to lunch with me when she heard I was going to eat. She was surprised when I didn't pay for her, she later told me suspected that I was that kind of person and I thought that was where it would end but it didn't.
It was when she started telling me all the things she did with my cousins and how they were wasting their monies with her that I knew this one was a done deal.
I told my cousins to back down which they did on the gentleman agreement that I passed her back to them when I was done.
She told me she just wanted to be friends and had a boyfriend but she slept in my room many nights and ate my food. Anyway na play play I carry 4k am. I noticed she went to sleep everyday without panties and I said "wtf". That was when I knew this girl was a devil. This was like 3 months into getting to know her. The first time I touched her she slapped me and walked out of the house around 2 am thinking I would come looking for her. I allowed her deceive herself till she returned around 4am. After then she started wearing panties to sleep. I just consoled myself and didnt let that dissuade me.
Anyhow I devised a means to start playing rough and dumbble games with her whenever we were indoors. Initially she was so self conscious ans kept fighting me off but after a while she started also enjoying the game and expecting it. It was with that play I sucked her first, fingered her for the first time and 4ked her. After I had 4ked her, I continued 4king her. The tricky part now was how to pass her over to my cousins which I did by telling them all her secrets. I had guilty conscience doing that but I knew she was no good girl so that settled it for me. One of my cousins got her drunk and started hittng her on the side when I was not around, another used another means. Anyway by that time I had found a new catch so I moved out of their house and her outa my life.
Nice guys rock.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
rekeson:

Shes certainly the shy type, dnt wanna make her feel bad tho, the questions were pretty awkward for me....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fayded(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
boss@harddon
I need ur advice on ds matter
back then in ma year one..met a gal..she was really cute..nd guys liked her..buh when I approached her,we just clicked.u know one of dose moments in life..when u just meet someone ,buh when you guys start talking,it just flows nd seems like u ve known each other for ages..
well,back then we were close friends..I just friendzone maself foolishly..by telling her..dt I wantu to be close friends wth her..she gave it a term "MF" meaning more than friends..
so I and her became MFs..nweiz..after some time..I wanted more than just dt..buh she wanted us to be just friends...d worst of d matter is dt..she even sends me airtime..to call her..nd calls me too..she was really close to me
nweiz..she left ma uni,nd went to unilag..we still kept in touch..nd chatted even deep into d nyt..along d line..I got a gf in ma Skul..nd u know..we dated nd all..nd I told ds ma MF about her too..
nweiz,I eventually broke up wth ma gf..nd den..I started talking to ma MF again..nweiz..I gave it one more shot wth ma MF..nd told her..dt I want more than MFz buh she still insisted on being mfz..now d ish is dt she says no..buh sometimes her actions say yes..nd she hasn't even kissed a guy before sf..nd never dated before even till now..
so..dt night dt I gave her ma last shot..I blocked her on WhatsApp..nd we have never talked since den..nweiz..I eventually added her bk..buh haven't said a word to her..
boss..how do I go bout it??..I know..dt I have effed up well well..sha
thanks..ur advice is needed.
yea..we stay in different states..she is in lag..m in d east..
I know..d distance is far..buh truth is..I really do love dt gal..nd she knows..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2017
This your plenty 'neweiz' is annoying as Bleep. I hope you weren't using that line on her though.

To the subject matter, that gal give you a chance but you misused it in the name of waiting for her to verbally approve your proposal. She gives you airtime to call her and all that, what else were you waiting for, bros? You have wasted too much time already. This issue has already been treated. What you ought to have done was to begin to act like a bf already.

Now, you're even vouching for her that she's never dated or kissed a guy. Were you there? How sure are you especially with the distance. Bros, forget this gal and move on.....there are many down the road as I have personally seen.

However, if you insist on keeping on trying.....ill suggest you do so only if she still shows you any interest at all on her own, only then should you take action by starting to treat her like ur galfriend. If that works, invite her over and if possible lay her before any other thing else.

fayded:
boss@harddon
I need ur advice on ds matter
back then in ma year one..met a gal..she was really cute..nd guys liked her..buh when I approached her,we just clicked.u know one of dose moments in life..when u just meet someone ,buh when you guys start talking,it just flows nd seems like u ve known each other for ages..
well,back then we were close friends..I just friendzone maself foolishly..by telling her..dt I wantu to be close friends wth her..she gave it a term "MF" meaning more than friends..
so I and her became MFs..nweiz..after some time..I wanted more than just dt..buh she wanted us to be just friends...d worst of d matter is dt..she even sends me airtime..to call her..nd calls me too..she was really close to me
nweiz..she left ma uni,nd went to unilag..we still kept in touch..nd chatted even deep into d nyt..along d line..I got a gf in ma Skul..nd u know..we dated nd all..nd I told ds ma MF about her too..
nweiz,I eventually broke up wth ma gf..nd den..I started talking to ma MF again..nweiz..I gave it one more shot wth ma MF..nd told her..dt I want more than MFz buh she still insisted on being mfz..now d ish is dt she says no..buh sometimes her actions say yes..nd she hasn't even kissed a guy before sf..nd never dated before even till now..
so..dt night dt I gave her ma last shot..I blocked her on WhatsApp..nd we have never talked since den..nweiz..I eventually added her bk..buh haven't said a word to her..
boss..how do I go bout it??..I know..dt I have effed up well well..sha
thanks..ur advice is needed.
yea..we stay in different states..she is in lag..m in d east..
I know..d distance is far..buh truth is..I really do love dt gal..nd she knows..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
oga harddon oo Where you dey nawh...abi those chicks too dey chewing-gum you? this thread is dying abeg We need more of drills... Abi guys what do you think

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.