Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094071 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kalatium:
@Harddon
I have been using ur Drills but observed that I ain't going physical. O critical analysis I realised that I ain't touching them. I think you tell us more about the righr time to touch a girl.

There is no right or wrong time, there is just your time.
N touching dont hv to be such a hard rigid thing to do.

While talking, u can just hold her hands non chalantly,
I even make fun of such there after.

imagine i said stuff n she went lololoing
Then i took her left hand n examing d smoothness or roughness wit my palms n....

Me: wow, your palm is so rough! ( whether its soft or not)
She: you r not serious

Me: no i am, feel mine n compare it to urs. Seei? Mine is softer

She: lienus!

Me: i beg you in d name of God, dont slap a child oooo, u wud end up giving him/her tribal marks wit d way ur hands r rough

She: lol

Me: guess there wudnt be romance nor luv making btw us too, cos u might end up scratching my skin off in d name of pre-intimacy n cUming!

Aint no right time, as u guys r gisting, just run ur hands down her hair ,

Or while she is laughing, just squeeze her cheeks saying " luk @ her dimples that only appears wen she laughs. "

Or touch her nose n say: mehn, these r huge grin

Though there gono be a session dedicated to this.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Meel:
What is the way forward now, I have given her space. How do I proceed??

Next time, dont ask such questions again . We dont aSk gurls out nida.

2) if u ever make that type of mistake n she got d guts to ignore u, u shld hv fun jab her about it wen u called n not behave like u got split personalities! Call personality n chat personality

Makin her feel itz ok to ignore u.
Making her feel u got no balls ( needy) by swallowing her bullcrap . N now, She's manipulating u.

I can tell u she aint happy in worever r/ship she's in. U just touched a live wire by that question.

N she has been making ur convo short coS she's scared u might bring it up again.

Btw, what were u appologizing for?

U asked a question, she ignore u, then u turn around n go appologizing? embarassed

Yea, u got to give her d space She so seek. Lean back. If She value u, She wud start calling soon, but if she doeS'nt?

Well u move on, sAVe urself d stress

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
maestromicky:
Bosses Boss i hail ooo... Actually there is dis gurl in my class we have been fwends for over a year now... She comes to my lounge stay for longer hours... Actually i have dis sendless lifestyle towards her...nd i think its digging her... Buh nytime she comes around i dont have d sex feelings but dis gurl go wer die... How can initiate dis feelings nd how can i also initiate such feelings in her head....

She isnt sexually appealing to u ! Simples.

We are all wired to respond to certains stimuli on d female's body.

I for one dont like peanut b00bs , N no matter how hawt she is, i wudnt waste my time on her. I always imagine how my chest wud be bigger than some b00bS n it turns me off.

Even if she seduce u or u got hy n u end up doing, u cant still like her
Just d way it iS.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
@ Harddon
Is is proper to approach a woman through the back? Cos from experience, they tend to be more defensive
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kalatium:
@ Harddon
Is is proper to approach a woman through the back? Cos from experience, they tend to be more defensive

through the back? what do you mean?

u mean from you back? like you were right behind her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
echobazz:
Harddon and co,i'm really impressed with the discussions in this thread,well there is this girl who is always asking after my babe but i always keep mute or become less concerned about the question,but she is always persistent about the question.What is she after?

now why wud a guy keep quiet when this great fun jab question is thrown at him?

1."Oh my gurl? yea we are still together, so no room for you yet"

2. no i cant tell you where she is, who knows if you wano kill her so u can finally have me?

3. she is fine, just that she has been complaining alot lately that after we make luv, she has to sit on hot water for 3 days, she says the thing is too big,,,,, but i dont know what she is refering to as the THING cheesy

4. Oh, my lady is awesome! she says my heart is just too big for only her to carry, that it drown her. she is looking for a nice lady to share me with! but aint having none of that.

5. my woman? how can a hawt guy like me have only one woman? that should be more like my "Women"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
mctowel01:

You made a lot of sense gaan.I ve always known most of the dating tips are not really practical tothe person learning them. It takes an added form of social understanding to be able to communicate same things with words and signs, thereby creating more attraction. Its not always learned online, its natural to some and takes lots of practice for many to develop.

these are not tips, these are drill; the ways of life of the real gee.

if only you know what books have done to this world, you wouldnt say Online learning is a waste.

infact, that is what the world is rather embracing now.

all you need to do is understand and practice. the testimonies on this thread speaks for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Ustec:

hello BOSS..!
I think it's actually possible if one is able to combine the punchlines very well..was chatting with one yesterday nd I ask her to get me something expensive,I know she's not broke thats y I decided to try it on her,or maybe my judgment was wrong,..either way...below was her reply..

what re the best possible response to that,cos is like she's trying to resist it..
And concerning the other girl I asked of her numbr.,what re the best possible response to that aswell...
Boss,pls help me on these two and I will STOP CRYING LIKE A BAiBY..!LOL

if you really wanted her to get the stuff, no matter how rich you think she is, you should have started with little things, just like how the ladies do it, they first start 200 airtime, and geometrically increase that.

now youve placed her on red alert.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WackyJ1(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

angry angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2017
HARDDON:

if you really wanted her to get the stuff, no matter how rich you think she is, you should have started with little things, just like how the ladies do it, they first start 200 airtime, and geometrically increase that.

now youve placed her on red alert.

first one, you were to hasty , too needy. second one, you shot demand

solution to both cases; abandon the talks, spin another web.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 2:43am On Feb 22, 2017
HARDDON:

first one, you were to hasty , too needy. second one, you shot demand

solution to both cases; abandon the talks, spin another web.

Boss, it's been a long time o. You know the girl I talked about and that everrything seems okay? We had been going on fine.

One day I asked what is that thing I do that she likes. She replied that I have faith. I asked her have faith in what and she said have faith in US.

I said yes I do and asked if she does, but later said I know what she has in mind though and I can tell her if she wants.

She urged me to tell her.

So I said I know she wants us to be together and willing to make it work, she believes in us and hope it works out between us but that she has her worries and want to see how far I willing to go and If I truly mean my words. That the most importantly thing is that she is willing.

Here is her reply : "hmmm true but I don't want to hurt my guy"

I ignored that and continued.

She celebrated her birthday not long ago, last Friday and I did do my part.

So yesterday I told her my birthday is April and she repeated that "lol hmmmm same month with my boyfriend"

Bro, I pissed but what would you advise I do? Despite saying she wants us to be together, she knows what I want etc. Should I move on or have a heart to heart talk with and tell her to decide?

It's a complicated issue as I don't want to waste my time only to get "I told you before I have a boyfriend" lol.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by pkang: 4:02am On Feb 22, 2017
thesuave10:

Food fashion movies tastes in music, future ideas, her core values. Entertainment. Stay away from religion, politics, holocaust, terrorist at the beginning and middle of your journey. Act natural, don't over think it. She's a human being like you. Try linking every conversation.
You: all smiles, seems like you woke up on the right side of the bed today.
Her: smiles says something
What you do is to use what she says to flow.
She might say Yh.. Watched a movie last night or I slept like a baby last night.
From response 1: oh really you're a late night watcher, what movie? Or what movie kept you passed your bed time? Lol

From response 2: like a baby? Some back massages I suppose. Etc

My style tends to give you a very fast but smooth ride.. . grin cool grin

Enjoy!
thanz
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Kalatium:
@ Harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2017
lazeal:
Boss, it's been a long time o. You know the girl I talked about and that everrything seems okay? We had been going on fine.

One day I asked what is that thing I do that she likes. She replied that I have faith. I asked her have faith in what and she said have faith in US.

I said yes I do and asked if she does, but later said I know what she has in mind though and I can tell her if she wants.

She urged me to tell her.

So I said I know she wants us to be together and willing to make it work, she believes in us and hope it works out between us but that she has her worries and want to see how far I willing to go and If I truly mean my words. That the most importantly thing is that she is willing.

Here is her reply : "hmmm true but I don't want to hurt my guy"

I ignored that and continued.

She celebrated her birthday not long ago, last Friday and I did do my part.

So yesterday I told her my birthday is April and she repeated that "lol hmmmm same month with my boyfriend"

Bro, I pissed but what would you advise I do? Despite saying she wants us to be together, she knows what I want etc. Should I move on or have a heart to heart talk with and tell her to decide?

It's a complicated issue as I don't want to waste my time only to get "I told you before I have a boyfriend" lol.
You want her to leave her boyfriend and be with you huh?

What do you think is going to happen after some time? Same thing that's happening now! A fun guy will come along and steal her attention just like you're doing now.

Relationships gets boring after a while. Cuz guys relax, lose their balls and start treating her like a princess.

You're the new fun guy in her life right now, don't get carried away, cuz, when you guys start dating, there's a likelihood that you'll relax, loose your balls and your steam will blow off.

Forget about heart to heart talk, it won't get you any good result. She might be in love with you but she loves her boyfriend too. And if she says she doesn't want to hurt him, it simply means she's indebted to him. The guy might have being nice to her, like he has helped her in one way or the other and she sees leaving him as paying good with evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2017
HARDDON:

through the back? what do you mean?

u mean from you back? like you were right behind her?
Yea, when I'm right behind her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

You want her to leave her boyfriend and be with you huh?

What do you think is going to happen after some time? Same thing that's happening now! A fun guy will come along and steal her attention just like you're doing now.

Relationships gets boring after a while. Cuz guys relax, lose their balls and start treating her like a princess.

You're the new fun guy in her life right now, don't get carried away, cuz, when you guys start dating, there's a likelihood that you'll relax, loose your balls and your steam will blow off.

Forget about heart to heart talk, it won't get you any good result. She might be in love with you but she loves her boyfriend too. And if she says she doesn't want to hurt him, it simply means she's indebted to him. The guy might have being nice to her, like he has helped her in one way or the other and she sees leaving him as paying good with evil.

Then I will leave I guess. Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Kalatium:
Yea, when I'm right behind her
hmmm you may be right
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mctowel01: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
thesuave10:

You are smart bro.
Books and online tutorials do not give enough. By the way we are in the 21st century, the world is becoming more and more visual and practical. USA is better than Nigeria in medicine for example because of the practical aspect. Almost anything can be possible in theory but go out and do it and see for yourself. It's only through you'll understand faster and grasp the concepts. In fact you'll form better lines and better techniques than myself. There's a saying : "tell me I know, show me I remember" . Action speak louder than words. You must practice to be perfect. The major difference between naturals (like myself) and the so called pick up artist(people that studied chyking) is practice. Naturals literally walk on water because they've been doing it for so long it's now a part of them. Books and online tutorials are very helpful but they don't show you everything Like Body language, Eye contact, voice tonality, facial expression etc. Books and online stuffs will only help people with previous social experience and skills. A complete newbie will learn very little

#peace grin
Well said
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrluv(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
gurus in the house make una come hep out.there is this gal that normaly take her brother to school in our area.so i normally followed her if see her teasing her before we go our separate away she normally tell me bye take care even the last we talk she was free she rappor with me well and i was even trying to hold her hand which she decline.in my mind am doing a gud job and progressing only for me to get shock of my life yesterday i saw her and i went to meet her and i ask her how far she just nod her head and told me that i shld not follow her i was like wtf what type of insult is this what does the gal take me for .so i was calling her she did not answer so i follower to the sch ool where she was going and i asked her why she spoke to me that way she said she did not insult me that she don know me and she don like somebody following her and she walk out on me i was call het she did not answer her junior was even telling het aunty they are call u i don know what went wrong but i need babe to disvirgin me

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
thesuave10:

You are smart bro.
Books and online tutorials do not give enough. By the way we are in the 21st century, the world is becoming more and more visual and practical. USA is better than Nigeria in medicine for example because of the practical aspect. Almost anything can be possible in theory but go out and do it and see for yourself. It's only through you'll understand faster and grasp the concepts. In fact you'll form better lines and better techniques than myself. There's a saying : "tell me I know, show me I remember" . Action speak louder than words. You must practice to be perfect. The major difference between naturals (like myself) and the so called pick up artist(people that studied chyking) is practice. Naturals literally walk on water because they've been doing it for so long it's now a part of them. Books and online tutorials are very helpful but they don't show you everything Like Body language, Eye contact, voice tonality, facial expression etc. Books and online stuffs will only help people with previous social experience and skills. A complete newbie will learn very little

#peace grin

Enuf with the big big Talks already boy!
You all SO SO and no GO GO

Guess the pdf you promised earlier on, which you never dropped, is in MP4 format huh? undecided

Even common thread u cant open yet, like ur nothern president , you go promising things you cant offer.

You cant even string together one good answer to any question so far, be beating about d bush wit vids talk.
A chick that wuD grow into a cock is spotted the very day itz hatched.

By the few lines you have dropped here, itz obvious you have no experience teaching a toad let alone human.

For your info this is free intro n there is a paid version n advance package to these drills.

Do u even have any idea what it takes to roll scroll? undecided

When u have learnt how to wash your boxers n expunged this pseudo airs of yours, come id teach u where a woman's honey spot is free of charge, Till then, buzz off my freaking thread!

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
harddon,leave dat kid na haba!! Strenght wey u go use yarn things,u dey waste am for person wey no fit get balls to open a thread,he doesn't even knw where to start frm.undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
thesuave10.... Pls dont upset our DoN o.. do wel by openin ur own thread..n i thot u got balls.. Start a new thread n raise ur disciples...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Adasun:
harddon,leave dat kid na haba!! Strenght wey u go use yarn things,u dey waste am for person wey no fit get balls to open a thread,he doesn't even knw where to start frm.undecided

Ive bin ignoring him, he keeps getin on my face n space.
There is a limit to everything.

N sometimes, u got to place ppl where dey belong
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nastydroid(m): 1:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Mrluv:
gurus in the house make una come hep out.there is this gal that normaly take her brother to school in our area.so i normally followed her if see her teasing her before we go our separate away she normally tell me bye take care even the last we talk she was free she rappor with me well and i was even trying to hold her hand which she decline.in my mind am doing a gud job and progressing only for me to get shock of my life yesterday i saw her and i went to meet her and i ask her how far she just nod her head and told me that i shld not follow her i was like wtf what type of insult is this what does the gal take me for .so i was calling her she did not answer so i follower to the sch ool where she was going and i asked her why she spoke to me that way she said she did not insult me that she don know me and she don like somebody following her and she walk out on me i was call het she did not answer her junior was even telling het aunty they are call u i don know what went wrong but i need babe to disvirgin me

alright you follow her everyday, are you jobless? please let her be for a while then start reading this thread from page 0

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2017
Mrluv:

bro you just dey make person dey laff diss morning..dont worry dem boss will put you through
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by pkang: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
liljboy:
INTROVERT SPECIALIST.
you have to make a move before you lose this other lady, since she looks at you almost all the time, just dash into her office tomorrow and be like, I see you like wearing jeans/shirts/suits/t-shirts, am trying to get one for my sis or female cousin..... where do you buy yours and what's the price range like? she'll be free to tell you. then say something like, what if I give you some cash will you purchase it for me?, then immediately say something else like, NO NO DON'T BOTHER, (with a funny frowning face) YOU MAY JUST CHOOSE TO QUIT THE NEXT DAY AND RUN AWAY WITH MY 4K, ITS MY LAST CARD THIS MONTH, LET ME COME AND BE GOING. then you tell her, see you later madam jeans/shirt etc then bounce.

but guy you need to go back to your root and start having a decent convo with your siblings etc, tackling it from the root will help you a lot.

I tried ur lines, it worked a little because after i asked where she bought and the price. She was like at Aba and i travel once a year. I could not proceed to the other lines but i just bounce out after inquiring if see is from Aba.
I dont know if i screw up or am still on track.
I want to know if i go there next morning if its good to ask how was ur 9t which i know she would say fine and i will be stocked or what advise do u have for me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by izyc88(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
pkang:
I tried ur lines, it worked a little because after i asked where she bought and the price. She was like at Aba and i travel once a year. I could not proceed to the other lines but i just bounce out after inquiring if see is from Aba.
I want to know if i go there next morning if its good to ask how was ur 9t which i know she would say fine and i will be stocked or what advise do u have for me.
Forget about lines. Focus on building your confidence. Learn how to hold a simple conversation first.

You can't keep coming here and be asking for what to say to a girl. You just saw the result of the last one you used, you went blank cuz you're not used to talking to people.

Go there and talk to her about anything.

Yes! Anything!

It's either you "win" her OR you "lose" her.

Both outcome will boost your confidence AND you'll do better on the next girl you meet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
pkang:

go back to page 1-7 of this thread..... read up. if you still get it hard to understand, let me know
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrluv(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mrluv:

so nobody can advice me here.well let me put on my shame cap and bounce out after all the race is not for the swift

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.