Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094090 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mylestone:
Ur most dedicated Disciple ;Dharddon,there is
d gal i started liking,she is my frd's cousin
tho,xo i like talk 2 ha buh she was like "pls get
straight to the point" n i said "i like u" then
suddenly ha defenses went up n she said no
tank u,then i was like ok lets jos b friends she
said yes and then i say ok lets see 2 moro she
is like ok i see u,then i started giving ha sum of
the drills n she is like giving me green lights xo
boss pls how do i get to the lovemaking stage
cos i reli want dis gal to be My Woman.PS she
is beautiful n has nice curves n a wonderful
smile. pls reply meASAP
Ur most dedicated Disciple
MyleStone

boss HARDON DIS NA MY QUESTION. PLS REPLY ME ASAP

So u didnt read this thread b4 askig her out?
THen wen she said no, u now, with ur own hands, downgraded n fzoned urself? Wow, wor a wipe!

Btw why ur friend's cuz? Have u asked hm indirectly how he feels about his frnd dating his cuz?
Kindly do that first b4 we move on.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mrjerrfrac(m): 2:08am On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=HARDDON post=54660330][/quote] Hardon the baba. i salute you sire. i have been following your thread for a while but stopped somewere after i lost my phone. I must say the little i read was really insightful. you too much. here is my own case. i'm an introverted tall, dark handsome guy with muscles. i have had gfs in the past and even my recent gf just traveld back to nigeria few weeks back because we both school in ghana. the problem is i was too invested in the girl that i hardly have time for any other girl. sometimes i get too shy to even approach any girl and usually loose what to say after saying hi or hello how you doing. i dated my recent girl for like 3yrs and all through i have not had any serious girl or side chick not because i don't feel like having but not comfident enough to approach them or some stuffs i reallly don't undastand. and finally theres this sexy girl i have been seeing in my faculty, but havent really said hi or something due to lack of courage and after some few months, i saw her coincidentaly at the library when she came to read and found my friend seating on her chair where she left her boos. after a brief argument she left the chair and sat beside me. she was also seating besides us. i ignored her for a moment not because i felt like but lacked what to say. so it was when we were leaving i went close to her and told her why she was trying to bully my friend from his seat which she defended that her book was there before. i later asked of her name which she told me and i told her my name too and she said nice meeting you. after that i didn know what to say and i left without taking her number. it was in the library tho so we werent meant to talk. but i know i bleeped up. the whole approach was looking like i was forcing my self to talk to her. since then i never saw her again till during exams and didnt still talk to her becos i was rushing inside my exam hall. the semester ended and i neve saw her again. i later got her number from a friend who told me a lot of things about her that she likes muscular guys and also not the money type but still didnt call her since then because i don't know what to tell her and how i got her number cos i heard too shes very rude and issultive and i don't wanna blow that cos shes realy my type of girl. i have also seen her some few occations from distance and also when she just pass unaware leaving me shock and i will just let her go without calling her . abeg boss hardon i realy need your advice on what to do about my self and how to go about this girl. tho i don't really care if she has a bf
note; i'm not the nice type. my ex's and friends has complained how rude and arrogant i am. very commanding and controlling. i just lack the courage to approach girls and what to say. sometimes even when i know what to say, i usualy fidget and inside, my heart is pounding
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
HARDDON:

If u dont define n condition ur life for d best, u r banished to d left overs of life
........Don

Those destined for d top cant live like everyother.
...........Don

the eagle glide with grace, ride the high tide above all other wing flapping birds, because it paid itz dues(conditioned practice)

.......Don

A man who must glean wisdom off the wise, must first be master of books
...........Don

Books sharpens the mind as laughter is medicine to d soul
.........Don

A repository of knowledge, need not fear trials. He simple apply his mind
........Don

Proverbs are like fine wine to erudite minds, the fools hears it yet staggers like a drunken dragon untill he stumbles into a ditch!

............Don

And here i am once again, swallowed up in wise words.

Double Don quiet Quill..!cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2017
mrjerrfrac:
Hardon the baba. i salute you sire. i have been following your thread for a while but stopped somewere after i lost my phone. I must say the little i read was really insightful. you too much. here is my own case. i'm an introverted tall, dark handsome guy with muscles. i have had gfs in the past and even my recent gf just traveld back to nigeria few weeks back because we both school in ghana. the problem is i was too invested in the girl that i hardly have time for any other girl. sometimes i get too shy to even approach any girl and usually loose what to say after saying hi or hello how you doing. i dated my recent girl for like 3yrs and all through i have not had any serious girl or side chick not because i don't feel like having but not comfident enough to approach them or some stuffs i reallly don't undastand. and finally theres this sexy girl i have been seeing in my faculty, but havent really said hi or something due to lack of courage and after some few months, i saw her coincidentaly at the library when she came to read and found my friend seating on her chair where she left her boos. after a brief argument she left the chair and sat beside me. she was also seating besides us. i ignored her for a moment not because i felt like but lacked what to say. so it was when we were leaving i went close to her and told her why she was trying to bully my friend from his seat which she defended that her book was there before. i later asked of her name which she told me and i told her my name too and she said nice meeting you. after that i didn know what to say and i left without taking her number. it was in the library tho so we werent meant to talk. but i know i bleeped up. the whole approach was looking like i was forcing my self to talk to her. since then i never saw her again till during exams and didnt still talk to her becos i was rushing inside my exam hall. the semester ended and i neve saw her again. i later got her number from a friend who told me a lot of things about her that she likes muscular guys and also not the money type but still didnt call her since then because i don't know what to tell her and how i got her number cos i heard too shes very rude and issultive and i don't wanna blow that cos shes realy my type of girl. i have also seen her some few occations from distance and also when she just pass unaware leaving me shock and i will just let her go without calling her . abeg boss hardon i realy need your advice on what to do about my self and how to go about this girl. tho i don't really care if she has a bf
note; i'm not the nice type. my ex's and friends has complained how rude and arrogant i am. very commanding and controlling. i just lack the courage to approach girls and what to say. sometimes even when i know what to say, i usualy fidget and inside, my heart is pounding
call her up and use Harddon's suspense technique when you do.

What u really need is practice, go out and game other girls then u would realize just how easy talking to them is.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Schedules are tight for now Don..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
HARDDON:

If u dont define n condition ur life for d best, u r banished to d left overs of life
........Don

Those destined for d top cant live like everyother.
...........Don

the eagle glide with grace, ride the high tide above all other wing flapping birds, because it paid itz dues(conditioned practice)

.......Don

A man who must glean wisdom off the wise, must first be master of books
...........Don

Books sharpens the mind as laughter is medicine to d soul
.........Don

A repository of knowledge, need not fear trials. He simple apply his mind
........Don

Proverbs are like fine wine to erudite minds, the fools hears it yet staggers like a drunken dragon untill he stumbles into a ditch!

............Don

And here i am once again, swallowed up in wise words.

you deserve hot bread freshly removed the oven hahaha

waiting for you to continue

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ustec:
Schedules are tight for now Don..

You bet!
they always will as long as we live. balancing em makes you stand out, makes you worth your balls.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
HARDDON:
@ badbullet,

In a class reading with other students at night(u dnt know anyone)

Remember doing this while in school! Lol

But it requires lota calculation. And embarked on @ ur leisure time( wen u have read n r tired). Ur book comes first!

The tin wit night reading is most ppl get to their retention threshold around 12am upwards b4 law of diminishing returns sets in n tier eyelids begin to fall in luv(sleep)
Ppl like me have a very high one .....from 3am. Night reader.

if you must meet in the library or at night class or anywhere that involves reading, perfect timing is the ish.
you cant go sit by some1 trying to assimilate her book and start pricking off. she would blow u off.

look out for boredom/fatigue signals and then key in.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
HARDDON:

if you must meet in the library or at night class or anywhere that involves reading, perfect timing is the ish.
you cant go sit by some1 trying to assimilate her book and start pricking off. she would blow u off.

when you do this and you are fun, make her laugh, probably even teach her after the lil break, you come off as a keeper!

Me: (I walk to where she is sitting and sit by her side and with a surprise inquisitive look on her head,) Wow! Why is smoke coming out of your head?! cheesy
She: Huh? lol
Me: You got smoke oozing out of your head! are the words on your textbook written with flames?
She: you are not serious , ( smiles with tired/ weak eyes)
Me: time for break, I cannot come and write police report from a blazing head. Come, Let's stretch them tiny legs (u stand up and say this with an air of finality to avoid her turning you down)
She: Wearily , clutches her phone, closes the book and off you roll...

You can handle it from there

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
HARDDON:

still following

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
HARDDON:

You bet!
they always will as long as we live. balancing em makes you stand out, makes you worth your balls.

you are right boss..!
The reason i said for 'now,
Going through some stuff,
just for a while though.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
HARDDON:

when you do this and you are fun, make her laugh, probably even teach her after the lil break, you come off as a keeper!

Me: (I walk to where she is sitting and sit by her side and with a surprise intent look on her hear,) Wow! Why is smoke coming out of your head?! cheesy
She: Huh? lol
Me: You got smoke oozing out of your head! are the words on your textbook written with flames?
She: you are not serious , ( smiles with tired/ weak eyes)
Me: time for break, I cannot come and write police report from a blazing head. Come, Let's stretch them tiny legs (u stand up and say this with an air of finality to avoid her turning you down)
She: Wearily , clutches her phone, closes the book and off you roll...

You can handle it from there

Done..!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:

So u didnt read this thread b4 askig her out?
THen wen she said no, u now, with ur own hands, downgraded n fzoned urself? Wow, wor a wipe!

Btw why ur friend's cuz? Have u asked hm indirectly how he feels about his frnd dating his cuz?
Kindly do that first b4 we move on.

yea my frd is totally cold with me dating his CUZ.
PLS HARDON EPP A BRODA OUT
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mylestone:
Ur most dedicated Disciple ;Dharddon,there is
d gal i started liking,she is my frd's cousin
tho,xo i like talk 2 ha buh she was like "pls get
straight to the point" n i said "i like u" then
suddenly ha defenses went up n she said no
tank u,then i was like ok lets jos b friends she
said yes and then i say ok lets see 2 moro she
is like ok i see u,then i started giving ha sum of
the drills n she is like giving me green lights xo
boss pls how do i get to the lovemaking stage
cos i reli want dis gal to be My Woman.PS she
is beautiful n has nice curves n a wonderful
smile. pls reply meASAP
Ur most dedicated Disciple
MyleStone

boss HARDON DIS NA MY QUESTION. PLS REPLY ME ASAP

you dont want her to be your woman, u just wano lay her. I know and if i was your frnd, I wud have burst your balls for eva looking @ my cuz. angry

@ bolded, you have a wrong notion of this and this would not help the course of your wanting to have her in your web.
once u put d1ck b4 genuinely knowing a gurl, i can tell you that every step you would take there on, wud be needy, wussy and wack.

My Advise?
be genuinely interested in knowing and let her a lil peek into ur lyf first, all these while maintaining the lane , bursting smile lines across her face.
then can the other lil things fall in place.

whoever teach a babe how to suck milk from dah breast? see? it comes naturally, just make sure you put the b00bs on the lil ones mouth and sucking is bound to happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 14:

PLAYERS vs MEN....The Duel

on dah road again,
here we roll again!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
WellDON

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
boss Hardonn i have dis weird problem..am free with gals very free, greet nd talk random talks, but there are some girls i see i just cant walk up to dem, nd start a convo cos i dont know wat to say....i dont even know how to start...i wont say its shyness cos i aint shy....

Dis my case na special case, so dont tell me to read from page 1 abeg
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2017
brandon180:
boss Hardonn i have dis weird problem..am free with gals very free, greet nd talk random talks, but there are some girls i see i just cant walk up to dem, nd start a convo cos i dont know wat to say....i dont even know how to start...i wont say its shyness cos i aint shy....

Dis my case na special case, so dont tell me to read from page 1 abeg

Lolz @ bolded! Wonder who should tell 
who what is special or not. cheesy

U must gas go back to read from page 1-30
tongue
But here is why: those ladies u see n lose
urself n ur tongue, have qualities u fancy
in a woman n the tot of making a fool of
urself where they r or having them reject u,
just gets d beta of u. Buh the sad thing is:
it beta u tried n fail than not try @ all.
The fear of the unknown keeps a lot of born
billionaires shackles down as beggars. angry embarassed

Wake up n always have it @ d back of ur
mind that u r doing them huge favour.
Ofcos u r considering how all men out
there r same

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:37am On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 14:

PLAYERS vs MEN....The Duel

Who is a Player?

These are basically guys who luvs to roll with the fine things of life and never commit to any , tell alota lies to aquire more n shatter the hearts of lovely, homely ladies without baiting an eyelid

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Who is a Player?

These are basically guys who luvs to roll with the fine things of life and never commit to any , tell alota lies to aquire more n shatter the hearts of lovely, homely ladies without baiting an eyelid

1. A player is one who is smooth with words, knows how to tell ladies the right lies they wano hear , get into their pants a couple of times n gets out

2. He is some1 with no regard for ladies. He sees them as objects of passionate pleasure that u only need wen one wants to empty his konji bowels. DOnt care about their lives, feelings or ish

3. He usually have more than one ladies he caresless about per time no matter how loving she is. N goes after even more daily.....

4. He easily discuss his latest conquest with them boys, sometimes takes pix n makes vid for them.

5. Wit his smooth way, he can get down with a lady, her friends n even her sisters / mother or anyother family member unknown to his lady. sad angry
Some have money to throw around n twist heads.

6. When getting down, he is only concerned with his own. He humps, pours n ish, izzol!

7. The dnt mind losing their balls just to get into a lil som som, only to get in n notice they came witout balls.
8. They get fzoned by alota gurls.
9. They spend to impress. Lose a lota money in d process cos they mostly dont get laid theteafter.
10. They turn magas easily to smart baes cos they strive to impress.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:22am On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

1. A player is one who is smooth with words, knows how to tell ladies the right lies they wano hear , get into their pants a couple of times n gets out

2. He is some1 with no regard for ladies. He sees them as objects of passionate pleasure that u only need wen one wants to empty his konji bowels. DOnt care about their lives, feelings or ish

3. He usually have more than one ladies he caresless about per time no matter how loving she is. N goes after even more daily.....

4. He easily discuss his latest conquest with them boys, sometimes takes pix n makes vid for them.

5. Wit his smooth way, he can get down with a lady, her friends n even her sisters / mother or anyother family member unknown to his lady. sad angry
Some have money to throw around n twist heads.

6. When getting down, he is only concerned with his own. He humps, pours n ish, izzol!

Down side of this kinda life?

1. Emotional Loneliness. SInce they dont get emotional bout any1, they r usually E lonely.

2. IN their warped playing minds, they be smart but actually , they be very foolish cos while rollin high n gaming hawt, they usually miss out on that very one for them n before they realise it, she is married to another that truely values her. They den miserably settles with d unruly ones! U know what they say about kama.

3. These group of boys, married or single, are why all men became synonymous with these demeaning statements: ALL MEN ARE DOGS, CHEATS, LIERS, THESAME , CALLOUS

This is because, they just break hearts at will without thinking it! Imagine smooth talking a gurl virgin for like a yr, then the very day she lets u have it, u were gone the next day! Ouch! Some boys r really evil.

4. They see all gurls as same too. Not to be trusted. Cos they cant trust em sElves. They rarely luv for real,just d bang.

5. They have caused more damage in the world of relationships than Malaria has taken lives.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

1. Emotional Loneliness. SInce they dont get emotional bout any1, they r usually E lonely.

2. IN their warped playing minds, they be smart but actually , they be very foolish cos while rollin high n gaming hawt, they usually miss out on that very one for them n before they realise it, she is married to another that truely values her. They den miserably settles with d unruly ones! U know what they say about kama.

3. These group of boys, married or single, are why all men became synonymous with these statements: ALL MEN ARE DOGS, CHEATS, LIERS, THESAME , CALLOUS

This is because, they just break hearts at will without thinking it! Imagine smooth talking a gurl virgin for like a yr, then the very day she lets u have it, u were gone the next day! Ouch! Some boys r really evil.

4. They see all gurls as same too. Not to be trusted. Cos they cant trust em sElves. They rarely luv for real,just d bang.

5. They have caused more damage in the world of relationships than Malaria has taken lives.

We are following

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
>>following>>>>
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

3. These group of boys, married or single, are why all men became synonymous with these demeaning statements: ALL MEN ARE DOGS, CHEATS, LIERS, THESAME , CALLOUS

How did i know all these? Well, Yours truly was once, Regretably, a FIRST CLASS PLAYER.
But bliv me guys, u waste time, money, cordination, focus, energy, sperm n ur life rolling like this.
Wise souls learn from d experience/mistake of others N avoid the pitfalls. But d foolish ones , after hearing, nods their heads n still drags on into same ditch. N some neva makes out out alive or sound.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingWale99: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON I have sent request to your mail .Yo're yet to reply me..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
KingWale99:
HARDDON I have sent request to your mail
.Yo're yet to reply me..

datingdrill@gmail.com?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KingWale99: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

datingdrill@gmail.com?

YES..I sent it YDAY noon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
KingWale99:

YES..I sent it YDAY noon

Aiit, im sequencially replying , guess id get to u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
KingWale99:

YES..I sent it YDAY noon

Btw, Real Time Drilling Session Kicks off on da Sat 1st of April for all that hv met out requirements
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fayded(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Btw, Real Time Drilling Session Kicks off on da Sat 1st of April for all that hv met out requirements
boss HARDDON,hey guys,I need y'all advice.
in d lodge where I stay in school,I've got this girl,she is ma friend's sister.her brother is my very good friend.she is quite cool and pretty and she stays alone in her room,same wth her brother too.
I've been chatting with her on whatsapp since Oct last year,and 90%of the time she is d one to start up d convo,she Is a brilliant conversationalist and she is in 100level and yea,she is over 18.
d ish is dt whenever we chat,I get ds vibe dt she likes me cos she keeps asking ds personal questions..and I don't want to fall for her,so I get very hostile and harsh on her and then she keeps saying stuffs like"I know u re a nice guy inside,u re just putting up this facade"
one time,when I first met her in her brother's room,as in when she just came in newly,she was crying and I asked whatsup...then they said she was having menstrual cramps,I just went to ma room nd brought drugs for her and gave her hot water to massage her tummy...I never did this with the intent to date her oo,just out of concern..
I dunno what to do,she is like ma next door neighbour,she stays alone and whenever she sees me,she likes saying something to me like.."welcome",.."hi,fayded,".."nice haircut"..."i saw u in school today,u looked sexy"..
outside,I always ignore her,buh when we re alone,I tend to let ma guard down a lil nd play with her..like yesterday night,I was in her room till 11pm..we ate indomie,danced,Instagram ish.."
I wanted to like make a move yesterday night,buh I just held back,cos I'm not sure whether its just friends or more than that..
oh and btw,she tells me bout d guys chyking her as well and show me their pics and I act like I dnt care..
guys abeg,is this one more than friends..and should I make a move..??..cos me I dnt want to follow d normal way of asking,I just want to seize romantic opportunity nd just kiss her,from there we figure out d rest.
what do y'all think??..forgive my typos biko.. and today na Sunday..no summaries on Sunday..for all ma fellow lazy readers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.