Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1093799 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
How we drop our numbers for the proposed whatpapp group
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
raphenium:

@ bolded, is that Harddon exhuming nice guy trait? shocked dont tell me you are trying so hard to protect me from the radiation ozing out from your "nuclear bomb" word. I would rather love to go through genetic mutation from the radiation coming out from you, so stop being nice and lets meet physically wink cheesy

Rightly d opposite gee, righty d oppsite, a nice guy wud jump @ ur offer of som nice one course dinna n som bOtle of cheap wine, not me mehn. grin cool tongue

Besides, u dont hv inspirational gadgets( b00bs n b00ty ) send ur gurl friend over rather cheesy shocked cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amaterasu:
Guys how do you deal with a situation where after u apply d sendless technique she starts giving you too much attention. Right now I am in a dilemma, don't want to be too nice and I don't know whether I should continue d sendless approach

Hahaha! It work huh? Sendless.

Your question is very unique and i have been expecting somebody, anybody to ask this.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
HARDDON:

Your question is very unique and i have been expecting somebody, anybody to ask this.

There is this skill we used wen were very young. It is PUSH Small PULL Small. Just like d Rat Therapy i mentioned in a previous post
We use it everyday even on family n friends, it happens automatically we rarely note it.

More leta

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
HARDDON:

YOu needed wing man/men. We call it 9 n 10.

Deal is, u Throw a catchy talk into their mist, "you guys look alike, look @ dier tiny noses, Are you guys twins/triplets/quadruplets?"

Your wing man divide d unwanted elements, engage them in pes or wor ever wack fun tallk, while u get her digits.
grin

hahaha @bolded

if am one of the guys ehn
am gonna crush your balls if you say that

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
HARDDON:

Rightly d opposite gee, righty d oppsite, a nice guy wud jump @ ur offer of som nice one course dinna n som bOtle of cheap wine, not me mehn. grin cool tongue

Besides, u dont hv inspirational gadgets( b00bs n b00ty ) send ur gurl friend over rather cheesy shocked cool
hahahahahahaha,now dats bad,really bad cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
emmynesky:
hardon d donpro,donjuan,bossballz.....special tankz 2 u 4 making me to step up my game wit dose tiny creatures called gurls......

while steping my game wit gurls i automatically got my ballz bk nd i also hv d cntrl nob over gurls. not only dat, i later realised dat steppin up ones game isnt limited 2 gurls only it also include all endeavours ov life......

In tym past wen i havnt stepped up my game, i wasnt able 2 tink on my feet nd produce succint ans 2 situations dat demands u to think on ur feet.....

i applied ur drillz even in schl while i was abt 2 present my seminar.....nd at d end of d day i scored B.. ......tankz alot 4 dis drillz hardon dy re really helping nd by d way i sent u a mail@datingdrill@gmail.com concernin whatsapp group...nd i intend 2 join buh un4tunately u kept big deddy waiting 4 to long.......boss u will hv to go make rihanna ur side chick b4 i cud 4give u*smiles*

@ bolded 1, u r def on point! N did state that @ the very beginning of this thread under REQUIRED AUDIENCE. Buh alot narrows it down to ladies lines.

@ bolded2, im totally touched! Heart leaped for joy wen i read that! This drill contributing to academic success, sleek, very sleek!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Viktoh:
harddon, please there is this gurl in my neighbourhood, met her last week, used this drill I learnt here, build d attraction nd stuffs like that.she came to my house on friday before she left we kissed..yesterday she called and came again, things got cozy in d sitting room nd she was like we should move to my room, I just kissed and got her soft spot, about like 15mins sha...but what surprised me was that while I was seeing her off she was lyk" I am scaring her away because of what happend between us" I just did as if I didnt hear her..what should my next step be?

What do u mean by u got her soft spot for like 15ins? ( u mean u guys got down 4 15? Just 15?? While u shld be reading ur buk? I tot she was ur reading partner? ) cheesy

Ok, letz get this str8t
1. She suggested u guys move to da oza room
2. U got soft aftet 15
3. She comes up wit " you r scarin me away wit what just happened" line? ( btw, where can she run to wit those her tiny toothpick legs?) cheesy
4. You docked out n pretended u did hear? Kindly confirm if these r ryt, then id ansa u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Samalabz:

Uve rolled with harddon too long enuf to keep askin questions like dis. He has alredi sed dia re no perfect lines or situations, u must develop d ability to think on ur feet, spin web around her surroundings without movin a fine muscle, use situations to ur advantage nd so on... Maybe u shud read d thread from page 1 again. Grow ur own balls harddon won't alwys be dia and might not give d perfect response always for ur current situation...

Wow, succinct!

He is one of my finest but dipped after a while. Dont know if he's falling in luv n lost some touch.

Luv if not balled, hv a fine funny way of blinding d heart, shrinking dem ballzs. N u begin to wallow in wonder n sacrifice ur mind on d alter of worldly wuss angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
HARDDON:

Abeg o , I am patiently waiting for your response, I have used this sendless drill for other damsels but the response of this particular damsel is overwhelming, giving me too much attention and it even sounds funny to me , saying I am stuck; I want her but don't want to spoil things with being mr too nice. Help ur boy o!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mavin1:
I've been following this thread for a while! Kudos to you Sir. @HARDDON

Please I have this issue at hand now.

There's this girl that Fzoned me last two years, though she told me she had a BF then. I kept calm but I distanced myself from her.
Fast forward to this month, last two weeks (My birthday precisely). She posted my pic on FB and wished me a happy birthday, and even called me, which she has never done before during these years.

So, later the day I chatted her to thank her for the birthday wishes, and we keep on chatting but she started acting strange, telling me how him and her BF broke up.
So after some days, I asked her for a dated which, she agreed but unfortunately we couldn't make it and postponed it.
The main issue now is that when were chatting, she told me she wouldn't want to have a BF right now that she's still recovering herself that I'll not enjoy her if we start dating blah blah blah, she stylishly indicated that she doesn't have love feeling for me. But I really love this girl boss.
Sir, and masters in the house please I need a solution!
Boss, @HARDDON I've sent you an email, add me please.

Muna overlook my typos abeg.

Arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Hit ur self wit a pitchbook mehn!
Then,
Stick ur neck outa ur bum bum gee! Stick your d1ck outa ur a33!
Even in these ur write up, i can feel ur needy boring ooze!
Must u date? Must u label Luv?
Must u attach a price tag cos u want easy access to puna?

We have told u countless times: the way forward wit women is d other way, not d forward one!

Think about it, why do u think she uploaded ur pix n called u for d very first time? Was it because u were acting needy arround ha after she Fzone u or because u gave her d middle finger n sent her Less?

See?

u needed to maintain that sendless actitude!
Now u r beginning to make her draw into her shell back. U aint sounding worth her while.

You already have her on a platter buh because of dis needy nerd attitude, u gono screw it up.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Viktoh(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
HARDDON:

What do u mean by u got her soft spot for like 15ins? ( u mean u guys got down 4 15? Just 15?? While u shld be reading ur buk? I tot she was ur reading partner? ) cheesy

Ok, letz get this str8t
1. She suggested u guys move to da oza room
2. U got soft aftet 15
3. She comes up wit " you r scarin me away wit what just happened" line? ( btw, where can she run to wit those her tiny toothpick legs?) cheesy
4. You docked out n pretended u did hear? Kindly confirm if these r ryt, then id ansa u
I didnt get to the promise land, all true sir!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Viktoh:
I didnt get to the promise land, all true sir!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

If a lil tight pvssy is ur promise land, u hv lost ur purpose on earth V. angry cheesy

So what do u mean by u getting her softyspot for 15mins?

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amaterasu:
How we drop our numbers for the proposed whatpapp group

Send a Request mail to: datingdrill@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
BadBullet:

hahaha @bolded

if am one of the guys ehn
am gonna crush your balls if you say that

Yea , after uve fallen for my skill n laughed ur ballz out cheesy Nice, very nice
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
BadBullet:

still havent heard from you oo
concerning the group

Must hv gotten lost within d sea of mails. Here do us another .

by the way, people , people, dont send the request mail to my NL email! Itz riot in there

Kindly do us another mail mehn : datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Adasun:

Oh well, he started it cheesy

Btw, where r d 7 virgins u promised me? angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Amaterasu:

Abeg o , I am patiently waiting for your response, I have used this sendless drill for other damsels but the response of this particular damsel is overwhelming, giving me too much attention and it even sounds funny to me , saying I am stuck; I want her but don't want to spoil things with being mr too nice. Help ur boy o!

There is this skill we used wen were very young. It is PUSH Small PULL Small. Just like d Rat Therapy i mentioned in a previous post
We use it everyday even on family n friends, it happens automatically we rarely note it.

Deal is: PUSH SMALL PULL SMALL
Push Small means 60% sendless
Pull Small mean 40% Send

She tells u she wano see u, u say hmmm, id think about it. Talk leta, ok bye.

Or say: so u can rape me? No , im not home

The deal is to not be available to her evertime nor oblige her evertime. Be dynamic. That a gurl placed her n1pples on ur lips does not mean u must suck. Reserve d ryt to or not to

This keeps d tension going.

But most guys wud just lose their senses to dier d1ck n completely be available to her unreserved , killing d attraction n fun n ultimately drivin her off.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Hey Young,

Send request mail to datingdrill@gmail.com for d general info.

For those who dont know, Dating Drills whatspp group is kicking off live 1st of April!

We are still accepting ...... warming up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Arrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Hit ur self wit a pitchbook mehn!
Then,
Stick ur neck outa ur bum bum gee! Stick your d1ck outa ur a33!
Even in these ur write up, i can feel ur needy boring ooze!
Must u date? Must u label Luv?
Must u attach a price tag cos u want easy access to puna?

We have told u countless times: the way forward wit women is d other way, not d forward one!

Think about it, why do u think she uploaded ur pix n called u for d very first time? Was it because u were acting needy arround ha after she Fzone u or because u gave her d middle finger n sent her Less?

See?

u needed to maintain that sendless actitude!
Now u r beginning to make her draw into her shell back. U aint sounding worth her while.

You already have her on a platter buh because of dis needy nerd attitude, u gono screw it up.

Thanks boss, I've taken corrections!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2017
boss Don there is this hot chick staaaying around, i got her fb username from a friend added her she accepted...av nt inboxed her yet cos i dont reallly know wat to type, dont wanna type 'hey' or 'hi'..
I want something funny, or cocky u knw....

Secondly i av this problem of responding to a girl d wrong way, nd den after some minutes i remember d right thing i was supposed to av said, how do i fix dat..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
HARDDON:

We are still accepting ...... warming up

Can't wait boss, boots getting strapped, jugging & warming up... Quill in hand, ready to take notes from your unrivaled wealth of knowledge, mug ready to drink from da overflowing ocean of your vast manly wisdom... Pray ye this day that April 1st comes live and meets us in peace smiley #iamready.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by raphenium: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Lol, you are not tired of those creatures yet? Come on Boss is high time you joined my club (the gay's club) smiley
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by raphenium: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adasun:

That gee deserves to be charged for murder cheesy grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Samalabz:

Uve rolled with harddon too long enuf to keep askin questions like dis. He has alredi sed dia re no perfect lines or situations, u must develop d ability to think on ur feet, spin web around her surroundings without movin a fine muscle, use situations to ur advantage nd so on... Maybe u shud read d thread from page 1 again. Grow ur own balls harddon won't alwys be dia and might not give d perfect response always for ur current situation...

lol..
young juanas..!

Have you ever sit down and wonder y brilliant student keep disturbing dea lecturers with questions?

Have you ever wonder y a random guy will just show up and walkup to a girl nd get her numbr within seconds?

Have u ever wonder y a guy will tell u he just met d girl along d street nd after 15minutes she was playing cowboy in his room?

by the way,you can't attain perfection with women scrubbing scrabs with chickens.©Harddon.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
brandon180:
boss Don there is this hot chick staaaying around, i got her fb username from a friend added her she accepted...av nt inboxed her yet cos i dont reallly know wat to type, dont wanna type 'hey' or 'hi'..
I want something funny, or cocky u knw....

Secondly i av this problem of responding to a girl d wrong way, nd den after some minutes i remember d right thing i was supposed to av said, how do i fix dat..

We have discussed this before kindly go back and read it up because even if i was to drop you a Line of Note now and you use it to get her attention, you would still come back asking for more ways to keep the convo going.

Just like NLand wud say, before creating a new topic, find out first if something similar hasnt been created.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Wow, succinct!

He is one of my finest but dipped after a while. Dont know if he's falling in luv n lost some touch.

Luv if not balled, hv a fine funny way of blinding d heart, shrinking dem ballzs. N u begin to wallow in wonder n sacrifice ur mind on d alter of worldly wuss angry

LOL.
Boss,help me out na.!

Love?
Even those days that I was nice,I don't give Love.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh well, he started it cheesy

Btw, where r d 7 virgins u promised me? angry

Boss..
you no dey tired ni..
Leave the remaining ones for us to explore too na.

U suppose don hang boot Self..lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
raphenium:

Lol, you are not tired of those creatures yet? Come on Boss is high time you joined my club (the gay's club) smiley

do you get tired of eating? angry

yes i am more in tuned with my tots and laid it all down to help humanity but that does not mean i wouldnt take softies over you any day. shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.