Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus (657 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus by Babsmike(m): 2:54am On Jan 27, 2016
I want to share this testimony with you. I had a cough (serious one) in the mid -night today in which I couldn't find anything to use but I remember the blood of Jesus Christ and It works for me. Praise God for saving me. If you believe it can work for you in all situations of life drop ur comment.

1 Like

Re: There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus by tataiwo09(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2016
Babsmike:
I want to share this testimony with you. I had a cough (serious one) in the mid -night today in which I couldn't find anything to use but I remember the blood of Jesus Christ and It works for me. Praise God for saving me. If you believe it can work for you in all situations of life drop ur comment.

working for me too

1 Like

Re: There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus by Princewell2012(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Babsmike:

Blood of Jesus worked for me as well.

But op remember that without Jesus there is no blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus by Babsmike(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sure without Jesus there is no blood
Re: There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus by Princewell2012(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Babsmike:
Sure without Jesus there is no blood
So Jesus is all we need, and that must be our altmost priority. When you have Jesus you have everything including his blood.

So preach Jesus.

1 Like

Re: There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus by Amberon: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jesus is awesome. It works for me everyday because I get spiritual attacked every other day when I'm asleep. The blood of Jesus Christ saves

1 Like

Re: There Is Power In The Blood Of Jesus by Meel: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Blood of Jesus/ name of Jesus. Did the early church make use of the blood or name.

(1) (Reply)

Finding The Solution Of The Church / Christianity And The Ku Klux Klan / Is This Deliverance? Pastor Standing On A Man's Head And Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.