Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Massacre In Gbaramatu Of Delta State For Oil And Gas (must Watch Video!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massacre In Gbaramatu Of Delta State For Oil And Gas (must Watch Video!) (937 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massacre In Gbaramatu Of Delta State For Oil And Gas (must Watch Video!) by proudly9ja(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2009
I do not know how to categorise this video and I am so surprised Nigerian Newspapers/Journalists have not screamed to high heavens as regards the contents of this video. No matter what the ND militants have done, does any human being deserve this? Maybe Im just being sentimental so Il leave it for you guys to judge.

PS: Please do not watch if you are faint hearted and like it says on YouTube
"This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community."

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/tEPBQVOp_Yg[/flash]
Re: Massacre In Gbaramatu Of Delta State For Oil And Gas (must Watch Video!) by proudly9ja(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2009
Militants Hurt Oil Export, Hit More Pipelines
By Chika Amanze-Nwachuku, Ejiofor Alike in Lagos and Ahamefula Ogbu in Port Harcourt, 06.22.2009

“The murdered men in the You Tube video have been identified as Messrs Boma Green and Stanley Tamunobere Pepple, humble fishermen who come from Bonny Island of Rivers state.
“They were arrested and shot on August 8, 2008 on suspicion of being militant informants by the JTF even when they showed their catch and fishing tools as proof of their profession.
“Both men were shot on the legs to immobilize them before being taken to the Bonny Jetty base of the JTF. It was there that the soldiers sort the services of a camera man to video their ‘prized catch’.
“After the shootings caught on tape, we were told Stanley did not die instantly and after appeals from some witnesses that the men are known fishermen were they then allowed to be taken away to the hospital.
“They were rushed in a private car to the Teme Clinic run by Doctors without Borders in Diobu, Port Harcourt where he died few hours later from the injuries inflicted by the gunshot wounds. Medical records are available,” they said.
Re: Massacre In Gbaramatu Of Delta State For Oil And Gas (must Watch Video!) by alahamad(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2009
@ poster,

this is not right and something needs to be done but are you trying to create confusion in the house?, kindly tell us who's to blame for it, why not check for the probability of them spying or something, there is always two sides to a coin and you should carefully examine something before dishing it out,
Re: Massacre In Gbaramatu Of Delta State For Oil And Gas (must Watch Video!) by proudly9ja(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2009
@ al-ahmad

I have not apportionedany blames, I have only said what you yourself agrees with, ie it is not right, the same way it is wrong for people to burn thieves on the street of Lagos as being practiced till date.

Whether those guys are informants or not as claimed, shooting 2 defenseless people is a barbaric act in a modern society. And if you are accusing me of putting up the video here, I think you are accusing me falsely. If you listened well, you will hear the military guy beckoning on the camera man to come cover the interview and eventual shooting. Meaning that the guy himslef wanted it to be on camera for whatever reason.

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Gov Plotting His Deputy's Removal For Refusing To Move To PDP With Him / Poll.the Worst Governor For The Year 2009 Is? / These Men Could Have Changed Nigeria's Destiny For Good Alas They Failed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.