Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) (51994 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Igbo Man Rocks Agbada, Marries His Yoruba Bride In Style (photos) / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by liljboy(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2016
VISTIN:
That's beautiful.

But white is of great symbol in marriage. It reflects purity and that's what marriage is supposed to be, PURE.

The woman goes into the marriage with a pure heart (White wedding Gown) and the man with the sense of responsibility and decency (Suit).

In all, the most important thing is "Understanding". God Bless our Marriages.
if that is so, why do women wear one color while the man gets to choose anyone he wants.... gender inequality
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Slimzybaby(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
i like her small ikebe
She-male
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Kentiman(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Colour riot!
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Slimzybaby(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Fiwasayo(f): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2016
kennygee:
Some churches insist on white. But I'd give anything to be wedded in another colour.

Black is my best colour, but my Mum would take me to MFM for deliverence for even thinking about it, so maybe another colour. Ivory, Champagne gold or beige won't be bad choices.

Lol lol lol,black? You're unique babe
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by sheilak: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2016
kennygee:
Some churches insist on white. But I'd give anything to be wedded in another colour.

Black is my best colour, but my Mum would take me to MFM for deliverence for even thinking about it, so maybe another colour. Ivory, Champagne gold or beige won't be bad choices.

The tradition of a white wedding dress is commonly credited to Queen Victoria's choice to wear a white court dress at her wedding to Prince Albert in 1840.[1][2] Debutantes had long been required to wear white court dresses for their first presentation at court, at a "Drawing Room" where they were introduced to the queen for the first time.

Royal brides before Victoria did not typically wear white, instead choosing "heavy brocaded gowns embroidered with white and silver thread," with red being a particularly popular colour in Western Europe more generally.[1] European and American brides had been wearing a plethora of colours, including blue, yellow, and practical colours like black, brown, or gray. As accounts of Victoria's wedding spread across the Atlantic and throughout Europe, elites followed her lead.

Why would insist on wearing a white wedding gown when you have your iro and buba?
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by sheilak: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Alezy:
biblically, it kinda mean they had sex before marriage or she has been married before and something happened to her husband.

Nah

The tradition of a white wedding dress is commonly credited to Queen Victoria's choice to wear a white court dress at her wedding to Prince Albert in 1840.[1][2] Debutantes had long been required to wear white court dresses for their first presentation at court, at a "Drawing Room" where they were introduced to the queen for the first time.

Royal brides before Victoria did not typically wear white, instead choosing "heavy brocaded gowns embroidered with white and silver thread," with red being a particularly popular colour in Western Europe more generally.[1] European and American brides had been wearing a plethora of colours, including blue, yellow, and practical colours like black, brown, or gray. As accounts of Victoria's wedding spread across the Atlantic and throughout Europe, elites followed her lead.
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by EJONTHEBEAT(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2016
wow,wonderful,
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by sheilak: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2016
lielbree:
She will regret it.
They always do....

There is just something about that white dress

They always do?sad How would you know? Even if they do they must be really stup.id to regret it.

And this is for you:

Royal brides before Victoria did not typically wear white, instead choosing "heavy brocaded gowns embroidered with white and silver thread," with red being a particularly popular colour in Western Europe more generally.[1] European and American brides had been wearing a plethora of colours, including blue, yellow, and practical colours like black, brown, or gray. As accounts of Victoria's wedding spread across the Atlantic and throughout Europe, elites followed her lead
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2016
kennygee:

Black is my best colour , but my Mum would take me to MFM for deliverence for even thinking about it, so maybe another colour. Ivory, Champagne gold or beige won't be bad choices.

Same here o.
A male friend of mine confessed that they was a time he was scared of me because of my love for black.

He thought I was a witch or something close to it.

What is it about black that makes some people think it evil? undecided
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by sheilak: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
IamDino:
It's the belief of many that the "white" gown stands for purity,that the bride has not been disvirgined.
Other colours stand for the level of virginity like:secondary,primary,technical etc.
While native dressing is for marriage blessing.

White in general is considered thecolour of putity but it does not mean that the bride has not been disvirgined and neither do other colours stand for the level of virginityundecided

Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by sheilak: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Gheritage:
U're right...this doesn't look like wedding...May be for outing sha

SMH

1 Like

Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Empredboy(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Pink is pregnant bride. She is pregnant
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by pryncexcel: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Wen I hear dis girlz saying white gown signify purity, it really piss me off. Knowing d fact dat majority of them dated victor,ivan,kingsley,bright and so oh.dey till hv d effrontery 2 stand in d hux of God.sayin white stands 4 purity "op ar dey pure?
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by kynkyn: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As my woman loves Pink & I love Blue, they are lovely..
u

You must be a chelsea fan bro!! smiley
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Slimzybaby:

Lols... Just a reminder.

Time keeper of life.
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by lielbree: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2016
sheilak:

They always do?sad How would you know? Even if they do they must be really stup.id to regret it.

And this is for you:

Brides who wear anything outside white, ivory,or silver always regret that decision.
Do your research.
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by sheilak: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2016
lielbree:

Brides who wear anything outside white, ivory,or silver always regret that decision.
Do your research.

Where is your source?
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by lielbree: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
liljboy:
mediocre reasoning
Dude u know nothing about being a bride! Zip it!
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2016
some couples are supposed to wear black and black self based on what they've done before the wedding
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by lielbree: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2016
sheilak:

Where is your source?
Have u tried google undecided
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by sheilak: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2016
lielbree:

Have u tried google undecided

Google didn't say anything. In fact it was filled with people gushing about different coloursundecided

You made the baseless claim, you should be proving it tooundecided

1 Like

Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by sheilak: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2016
pryncexcel:
Wen I hear dis girlz saying white gown signify purity, it really piss me off. Knowing d fact dat majority of them dated victor,ivan,kingsley,bright and so oh.dey till hv d effrontery 2 stand in d hux of God.sayin white stands 4 purity "op ar dey pure?

Lol
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by smileysmiley(f): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2016
@op its a pre wedding photo shoot, I've seen the picture before
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Misselocon(f): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Choice is given to all..it's buriful..it's OK wt dem. As much as I love pink it's gonna be white o. It just have to be white..
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2016
OP wats my picture doing here. :/
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by pryncexcel: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2016
sheilak:

Lol
u dey laugh me Abi.cos I be bush man....
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
liljboy:
Must It Be A White Wedding Gown?? Cos This Couple Killed It (pic)

White may be traditional these days for most of us, but you can be wedding-ready in colors.

a woman is xpected 2 b pure(a virgin) so that is wat d white signifies.
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Wow !
This is lovely
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Slimzybaby:

She-male
who be she-male?
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by Blossom25(f): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
awww...that's a pre-wedding shot
Re: Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) by naniawini(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
So u r a guy
BeeBeeOoh:
As my woman loves Pink & I love Blue, they are lovely..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.