Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos (22349 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / See Burial Poster Of Sergeant Akin Who Was Killed By Policeman In Rivers State(p / 16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by dre11(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Lagos sex workers beat up policeman

Two sex workers were yesterday arraigned before an Apapa Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for allegedly beating up a policeman.

Dominica Paul, 22; and Chioma Aneka, both residents of Ajegunle area of Apapa, Lagos are standing trial on a three-count charge of breach of peace, unlawful damage and assault.

According to prosecuting Inspector Tony Elibeh, the accused beat up a policeman simply identified as Sergeant Usang and also tore his uniform while performing his duty.

He said the accused committed the offences on January 20 at New Road, Olodi-Apapa. The complainant (Usang) saw the accused roaming the street at about midnight and decided to confront them.

“When Usang asked them where they were going, the accused could not give a satisfactory answer and he decided to take them to the police station. Paul and Aneka, who did not want to follow the policeman to the station, conspired to beat him up and also tear his shirt,” Elibeh told the court.

The offence contravened Sections 166, 172 and 337 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Section 166 provides a N15, 000 fine or imprisonment for three months for disorderly act, while Section 172 stipulates a three-year jail term for serious assault.

The accused, however, denied the charge.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr Titus Abolarinwa, granted the sex workers bail in the sum of N50,000 each with two sureties each in like sum.

Further hearing in the case was fixed for February 24.

http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-sex-workers-beat-up-policeman/

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by dre11(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls do wake me up when the policeman have revealed what transpire BTW him and the sex-worker before the assault.

because am aren't buying this

28 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by ijustdey: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2016
see how some children will react when they hear the report of the investigating office

23 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2016
That brotel is in trouble
Them go raid them tire

7 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by scribble: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
angry
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
grin. Olosho winning cases since day immemorial grin

Unlike these ones fighting below me,
Oya do the needful boys grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
REally?

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by dytbabe: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Police men kwanu
Acholemianu
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by stanleyazo(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Too many lies hidden in the truth

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Wonders shall never end!
A policeman that got beaten by just 2 sex workers will definitely not be able to arrest an armed robber even when the robber doesn't use gun while the policeman still uses gun!

28 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by whisp3r(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
That story just doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by adesegun121(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Olosho everywere..
Endtime Olosho
beat endtime Policeman
in endtime state...

This babe below own worst pass Olosho
endtime tinzz

SHAMEFUL! See What this babe did to a guy in the public (PHOTO)

To See Fotos and Video @@>> http://endtimesblogs..in/2016/01/married-professor-caught-having-sex.html
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by ORACLE1975(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Hahahhah grin
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Pascal181: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Two prostitutes cannot beat up a sergent! Anyway it is in Lagos nothing is impossible there.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by otunbashonny(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Rubbish policeman,, Rubbish sexworkers,, Rubbish country,, Rubbish court,,Rubbish adjournment,, I'm just tired.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by utenwuson: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
wat ans was d police man expecting them 2 gv him? dt we re oloshos looking for client?

how can two women beat up one military man for God sake? I need to read d police statement. lolz

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Donbabajay12(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2016
Its only In Nigeria u hear this kind of news..smhf

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Why are prostitutes violent

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2016
I sense lies. Only one police man patrolling in midnight. Hmmmm.

I believed that the Police man slept with one of them and refuse to pay.

If not, where are his (Police) team members?

This story is untrue. Nigeria Police Method. (lie lie)

10 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by phemmie06(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Maybe the policeman touch an ukwu?how were they conveyed to the police station,? Who alerted the station of the incident?we need full report

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Serves them right. Police men no dey respect themselves. There was this personal experience I had with one if not because of the uniform on him, I know how to bring him to his level. They need to respect themselves and people will respect them.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by madeoba: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
#NigerianPolice and their very filthy cheap lies. I hate those bastards

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by kennyman2000(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
will come back to read when the police is ready to state what really transpired between them and not this lie.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by trak25(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
The girls no no their work again abeg make dem go the magistrate house go settle am who know weda d police man bin wan do free quicky with dem sef bfr dem beat am like thief
dre11:

Lagos sex workers beat up policeman

http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-sex-workers-beat-up-policeman/

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by AJOT99(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Chai, Naija!!!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by chynie: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2016
i smell foul maybe the police wan collect the other way the girls refused and he wan do initial gragra so the girls change am for am

lesson : cook your lies make e don before serving it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by joseph1832(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Em asking a prostitute what she's doing roaming the street at midnight is like asking a man who works in the bakery what he's doing in the bakery.

The policeman should just come clean and tell us he offered to shag em girls free of charge and the refused. I see no reason how two girls of that age will over power and beat up a police man. LOL.

5 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by eleko1: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos by winkmart: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2016
okay..her own don set be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun / Little Girl Kidnapped (Photo) / Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.