Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. (3253 Views)

MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX / Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea After Hearing That Polygamy Is Allowed / Funny Funny Pics-drop The One U Have Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by ICRMJigawa(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2016
After the Government of Eritrea has passed it into law that every man must marry two wives compulsory or go to jail.
This funny pics has surfaced all over the social media since yesterday.

Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by ICRMJigawa(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
More

Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by sinkhole: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
In Nigeria politics? Mynd44, please do something!
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by excellencyabia1: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Who no need extra meal
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by bigtt76(f): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Hahaha... They need to add new 'Purpose for Visit' - Additional Marriage cheesy grin or Marriage Tourism

1 Like

Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by nickydof(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2016
One woman's problem is enough to overwhelm a man! God knew this and that was why He instructed a man to marry only one wife. Eritrea is on the verge of chaos!
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by vault(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Nigerian girls better start accepting proposals grin
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by bewla(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
only fifty naira but how do i get there
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by ministeriallist: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2016
bewla:
only fifty naira but how do i get there
Follow canoe from your village and tell the canoe man u're goin to Eritrea
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by bewla(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2016
ministeriallist:

Follow canoe from your village and tell the canoe man u're goin to Eritrea
No river in kwara now
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by ministeriallist: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
bewla:
No river in kwara now
Go to Ilorin and follow Odo Asa

1 Like

Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by orisa37: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2016
They are Israeli and Egyptian remnants that could not make The Red Sea Escape.

1 Like

Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by timmyblast(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Polygamy is a disease. My name is Timmyblast n dats my one cent
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by orisa37: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2016
I think this is better than gay rights. Two women are better cooperatives for a man.

1 Like

Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by bewla(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2016
ministeriallist:
Go to Ilorin and follow Odo Asa
with fifty naira and no map to that place u call .u want me to get lost abi
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by ministeriallist: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
bewla:
with fifty naira and no map to that place u call .u want me to get lost abi
Don't worry, start the journey and call me to direct you as you go. grin
Re: ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. by BUSHHUNTER: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
To go Eritea just dey hungry megrin

(1) (Reply)

When Pineapple Is Your Type Of Fruit / A Collection Of New Memes To Make You Laugh!!!! / A Nigerian View Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.