Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (34522 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Coldfeets: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
My friend or myself?undecided

Of course, it's always my friend, as usual. wink
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Excuzeme: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Human MALES are "not wired" to be with one female!

Its as simple as that but women dont ever want to like nor accept that TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by angiography(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

ur decent i like dat...marry me tomorrow grin

I take that as a sarcasm...

But the campaign of justifying cheating is to disabuse our minds on how evil it is. Perhaps enacting the law of alimony may serve a purpose of curtailing it a little
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Simplefaithy(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha
ehya. omase o. tell her simplefaithy is d most loyal guy in naija. if she doesn't mind, I dey available oo
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Okeikpu(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Women una too de complain sad
If all men are loyal as una wish
Who's gonna take care of dem widows

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by leoblaze(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
You no holy pass bros dem cool

You are not better sis dem wink

Can you eat d same food for even 2weeks ? shocked

Dat same babe fit carry d tin dey give one useless boy for d hood , turn to tell d guy dat pays her bill dat she wants "no sex relationship " make thunder mmmm... undecided undecided no make me vex ooo sad angry

Bro if u see fire enhhh fire on grin grin...life is too short

Remember " love is business " we are all in for GAIN

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tommychow(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Bla Bla Bla Bla bla.
Nobody is perfect.
But to find a faithful man in naija isn't easy.
If you are really faithful then your girlfriend must be a lucky girl.

To find an ambitious, hardworking, financially independent woman in naija isn't easy. Gold-diggers erywhere.

My future GF will be very very very lucky. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tayorx(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sincerely i don't blv in galz loyalty no more, my ex gf use 2 be d most loyal chick on earth, yh we neva got 2 bleep, coz she claims 2 be virgin...along d line she told me she's going on a 2wks trip to somewhere i don't care 2 remember, so she came back 10 months later with a baby fathered by a guy she introduced to me as her cousin...since then I've bn cheating on every innocent n naive chicks dat comes my way. IN A NUT SHELL No Gurl is loyal
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by donephi(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
*yimu*

Yea, do you need a faithful man in ur life?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
2dice. STFUareyouGod. Why are you guys not faithful...
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by bukatyne(f): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
People like me who cheat in relationships will only cook u a reason as an excuse. Cheating is a mental disorder, it knws no bound. There's no need asking questions: I cheat cos I wanted to. I dnt think I will stop!

And dnt let a cheat promise u he will stop, well, for what is wot, he will want to, but he won't.

The only thing I realise is that, when u dnt want to cheat, you won't. Even if a girl stands stark naked in front of u. But when we want to cheat, we just dnt see the logic in no wanting to.

But there is a clear difference btw a cheat and a fool who has no self-control.

Absolutely on point
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
If You had breakfast this morning, I know you enjoyed it but you certainly will not eat the same for lunch nor dinner.....

I'm just kidding o.... grin

Seriously, I have no Idea.... I guess some do it for the thrill.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

She is willing to do anything. But not Fhuck. grin

Oxymoron.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Akalia(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.
But you will still settle down with one someday, SMH.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by ojbfesh(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool which guys? cheesy

Guys are just merely attracted to those features and nothing more. So don't misunderstand when a guy says he will like his girl to be shapy and all that. Despite that some guys will still cheat.

Like I said earlier I think he cheated because they weren't having sex and he probably wasn't satisfied. So he got it outside.

Maybe he didn't talk to her about it before cheating,or maybe he did and she stood her ground on no sex but yet he continued to stay with her and still cheat.

You ve said it all bruv.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by brainbox1000(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

Give me her number... let me show her ex how to take care of a lady... smile

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

hmm but u guys make it seem like wen one is beautiful or curvy he wont cheat any how sha d guy dont deserve her

Love
Big Booty
Big Ass
Good Character

All this aint enough to stop cheating, the only thing that can stop a man from cheating is himself. Also that a man cheated on you doesn't mean he did not love you.

A man who respects a woman wont cheat on her where she will be able to find out. smiley
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
tommychow:

To find an ambitious, hardworking, financially independent woman in naija isn't easy. Gold-diggers erywhere.

My future GF will be very very very lucky. tongue
I can proudly say I have never ask a guy for money.

Yes dat me.
I wrk and earn my own cash.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
tayorx:
Sincerely i don't blv in galz loyalty no more, my ex gf use 2 be d most loyal chick on earth, yh we neva got 2 bleep, coz she claims 2 be virgin...along d line she told me she's going on a 2wks trip to somewhere i don't care 2 remember, so she came back 10 months later with a baby fathered by a guy she introduced to me as her cousin...since then I've bn cheating on every innocent n naive chicks dat comes my way. IN A NUT SHELL No Gurl is loyal
lipsrsealed
tayorx:
seriously? Its not fair dont use ur experience wit one unfaithful bitch to deal or judge other innocent gals na haba der r still decent gals out der na

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
donephi:

Yea, do you need a faithful man in ur life?
show me the faithful man undecided
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Lordprez: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

dude i dint say all guys i said most guys nd btw its not all girls that cheat to der r decent ones out der too :/
I never said, that you said that all guys re cheats... I'm only saying, Most Gals re cheats and as such you shouldn't expect the guys to not reciprocate the gestureundecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by donephi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:

Do u need one?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I can proudly say I have never ask a guy for money.

Yes dat me.
I wrk and earn my own cash.
yea gal #teamindependent gals ...
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by mazizitonene(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
this nonsense cannot happen in eritrea undecided

wink
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

yea gal #teamindependent gals ...
yea #we rock#
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by apolonius(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.

Women aren't better!

Utterly sexist a line!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tayorx(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
U can't jst undstand.
Julietcutie:
lipsrsealed
seriously? Its not fair dont use ur experience wit one unfaithful bitch to deal or judge other innocent gals na haba der r still decent gals out der na

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by mazizitonene(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
here i am grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Okeikpu:
Women una too de complain sad
If all men are loyal as una wish
Who's gonna take care of dem widows
d gal he did d cheating act wit aint a widow ...nd d widows dont need men yet dey r still mourning

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by trilobite: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pardon me, but they ar both very stupid.

1. The girl is very very stupid for insisting on a no sex relationship. She can delay the sex, but denying it is just stupidity. Not all men are animals but we have needs!!.

2. The guy is very stupid for not respecting her. Since he knew he could not agree to her terms she should have dumped her and moved on. Best thing to is to be patient what will be will be. Instead he disgraced himself.

Tell her continue what she is doing, but instead of denying, delay.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Realhommie(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Cheating in nigeria becoming a normal stuff.
Be as beautiful as beyonce or as curvy as kim kadarshian,they will still cheat.

Tell your friend to take heart.
Not just in Nigeria, it's everywhere... It's even worse in other civilized climes.. Both male and female. It depends on the individual though, some pple belong to the school of thoughts which says "Variety is the Spice of life". It's up to you what you want sha, me i believe pple who cheat dn't hv mature minds. BTW, I'm not a cheat oooooooo. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World / Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.