Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (34521 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
angiography:

he is wrong. there's no justification for unfaithfulness.

if I can stay 10yrs of not having sex as a bachelor, it shouldn't too hard to remain committed to my partner after getting married.

There's still a word called SELF-CONTROL....and it's learned, not earned. There's no excuse for being unfaithful for either sex
God bless u abundantly. I always knew guys with dignity, shame and who blive in self control still exist. What annoys me most is the 'konji na bastard saying', there shld be a difference btw a man and dog afterall, it's dogs tht will sleep around wt abandon not caring wt who or the consequences tht might arise. It is annoying really when a guy cheats and pple are quick to bring up various stupid excuses to justify what he did and the same pple will call for the woman's head calling her all sorts of names, if a woman was involved.

There is no justification for being unfaithful for both male and female. There shld be no double standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Heymus(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol dat dangling tin
hmmmmmm!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by lankieman: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cheating with who? If I may ask.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by scribble: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
We are all overlooking the fact that even if she was giving him the puss he will still cheat.

Ladies it's life. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by 2dice(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
2dice. STFUareyouGod. Why are you guys not faithful...
lol why do think am not faithful huh
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Godsonkemz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Because its risky to gather your eggs in one basket. Women are emotional being and irrational creatures. The moment you think you've won her, another thing will take her away from you. I've had a lot of experience. Inasmuch as being a player is hurting someone but something must have triggered it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Realhommie:
Not just in Nigeria, it's everywhere... It's even worse in other civilized climes.. Both male and female. It depends on the individual though, some pple belong to the school of thoughts which says "Variety is the Spice of life". It's up to you what you want sha, me i believe pple who cheat dn't hv mature minds. BTW, I'm not a cheat oooooooo. Lol
*yimu*
Men are men any time anyday.
Cheaters and liars.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
angiography:

I take that as a sarcasm...

But the campaign of justifying cheating is to disabuse our minds on how evil it is. Perhaps enacting the law of alimony may serve a purpose of curtailing it a little

;-D good suggestion sha but dat looks impossible a lil
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by LastProphet: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
executioner27:

Imposican't....Guys are s3x beasts...its in their nature. A woman can stay for 10yrs without that act but a guy...1 yr he is already having fits like a drug junkie. Y do u think widowers marry faster than widows (if ever the widow re-marries)? Its not something men do deliberately. Even if a guy's woman gives him regularly...there is still 1% chance he will cheat. My advice to women, just make up ur mind ur guy will cheat so that it doesn't come as a shock if it should happen. Furthermore, turn born again i.e. ladies. Whether na Muslim born again, Christian born again or anyother kind of born again...pray ur man not to cheat.

shallow and hollow, women cheat just as men they only hide it better. more than 3 of my married female colleague in the office have cheated on their husbands severally and they are still happily married to the same person.
any matured guy here will tell you the same, no creature cheats like girls. as i type a friend is still bleeping a married ex that is only months into marriage and yet the husband thinks the world of his wife. see i can go on and on.
the simple fact is that both sexes cheat and cheating is not good so lets try to be faithful

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by gsalvatore: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think The Op is confused. How did the guy cheat on her?

They are not bleeping right? So what's with the cheating?

His relationship with her is no bleeping relationship, so the guy haven't beeped her yet so the dude did break the terms.

The boy is just having a relationship with another girl that involves bleeping..

Your friend can't provide the guys need while the other girl can..so I think your girl friend is the selfish one..she won't give him and she won't get the fvck out of the way..and playing the victim is lame...sensible folks see through her bullsh1t.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by apolonius(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am no puritan or religious on man-woman relationship.Just practical as the fulfilled are those who see the world as it is;not as it ought to be.

Only less than 1 percent of men will really do 'no sex' relationship.Most may profess it but discreetly have sex elsewhere.

That he slept with somebody else does not mean he doesn't love her and won't kill same babe he cheated with to honour her.

Troubling paradox?Well,that is your average man.

Naija men you will say?No,check how many members of the British parliament lose thriving political careers to banality every other month.

Same for US politicians,from California's Arnold to New York's Eliot to Bill Clinton to the late lion of US senate,Ted Kennedy to Herman Can to Donald Trump to J.Allen among others.

I am using prominent and easy case studies to prove my thesis.The business and entertainment industries have thousands more every other year.

No man should cheat on a committed partner.Yet the earth is just not flat.

Babe,tell your friend to pick up her stretcher and walk.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by firstking01(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
DrSage:
Maybe he never really loved the girl irrespective of her endowment. But if he once did, then I think the guy is under a curse angry
this is so not true my brother...the reason is because men are polygamous in naturesad, even you sef, u do cheat on ur gfcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
lankieman:
Cheating with who? If I may ask.

a female friend
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Fiwasayo(f): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Men cheat for reasons known to them only,beauty,brains,character won't stop a man from cheating o.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Realhommie(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
*yimu*
Men are men any time anyday.
Cheaters and liars.
Hahahahahaha... Ok, so all men cheat, right? As for lies, everybody tell lies.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emodeee: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Being Beautiful isn't Guarantee of A Successful relationship...

Some Guys would still cheat even if they've got A lady with a face like Beyonce and Curves like NickiMinaj....And what's worse is, they'd even do it to someone Way Below Your worth.

it's All about respect...He obviously doesn't care about Your Friend the way she thought he did.
No sex In A relationship shouldn't be An Excuse for cheating. if he couldn't Withstand the terms, he should've just opted out.

The thought alone is Ludicrous!undecided

if i had a girl like you, pls why would i cheat?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
2dice:
lol why do think am not faithful huh
Na Question i ask o.cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
czarr:
She is wicked!
Why?...how does she expect him to relieve sexual tension?..

In this case....cheating is inevitable grin

Lol, ur case eh na only PMB fit change am hahahaha
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emodeee: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Men cheat for reasons known to them only,beauty,brains,character won't stop a man from cheating o.

so you are saying there is nothing that can deter a man from cheating?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
gsalvatore:
I think The Op is confused. How did the guy cheat on her?

They are not bleeping right? So what's with the cheating?

His relationship with her is no bleeping relationship, so the guy haven't beeped her yet so the dude did break the terms.

The boy is just having a relationship with another girl that involves bleeping..

Your friend can't provide the guys need while the other girl can..so I think your girl friend is the selfish one..she won't give him and she won't get the fvck out of the way..and playing the victim is lame...sensible folks see through her bullsh1t.
d gal simply wants to keep her virginity for d mr right nd she felt d guy understands so dont blame her d guy should have told her from d onset dat he wont be faithful in d relationship witout bleeping
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by engrcos001(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha
I think your friend is mistaken here, *any guy that have tasted any horney pot can never stop except his GF gives him what hee want* that's my mind anyway!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by BlackOnassis(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.

Honestly if not for "disgusting" men, human race would have died out because a lot of women are just so stuck up. I mean why date if you won't fvck? Who does that? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by ideatoprince18(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha
.... How can someone let me percei e d aroma of a very sweet food n not allow me to taste it ..... IT IS WICKEDNESS ........ u beta not allow me to perceive it tall sec ...... @op ur friend is wickedness in personified n she deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
@ Op Ok! Tell ur friend to message me directly for serious relationship with no heartbreaks... 09056052988 is my contact! I guarantee no cheating! Lol... she's fine shebi? And curvy abi? That's cool ooo! But I will just be her adviser, that's all!

I personally don't like relationships until the day God touches my heart!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tommychow(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I can proudly say I have never ask a guy for money.

Yes dat me.
I wrk and earn my own cash.

Good for you. I can assure you with that mentality, men will find it much much more harder to disrespect, use and underappreciate you. And if he does...you owe him nothing. Kick his ass out and move on with ease cause you have more value than spreading your legs. His loss.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Uthman75: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
thats wat women really want. Respect to da hommie.. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by lankieman: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

a female friend

Oh I see I think say na Ghost.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol dat dangling tin
Nna ehn, if he request for sex, u turn him down, if he self service, you see it as disgusting when body no b firewood and nature set it like dat. ladies sef no dey contented and moreso, they dont know wot dey want "yea, I mean it"

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by quatic(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Well,, I will not blame the dude. If u really want 2 keep your man! Make sure u give him aLl that will keep him glue to u alone. !!!!body no b fire-wood

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by bayinq25(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
Ask girls the same question coz they're greater cheats than men,these days guys are only thinking about money,no time to cheat,cheating is oldskool to hardworking niqqas...girls cheat for no reason!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by firstking01(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

undecided he is wicked too
u seem to be too in supportive of this ur gf, are u sure ur nt the one undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by oneolajire(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
She gave herself to a man who only loves her body and not whom she really is. She doesn't know what she wants cos the guy has always been a cheat before she met him, so she becomes part of his prey. Sex from ladies to cheat doesn't convert or change the guys, it either make them remain the same or go deeper the way they have chosen. You can't chain a cheat with sex, a cheat is a cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World / Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.