Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (34432 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by omoharry(f): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Emaprince:
you must be very very foolish/stewpid for asking this question!!!

Lets start from you.... Are you faithful? How many girls in this country are faithful?

Our boys dont even have the money to keep more than one girl but you girls goes after both boys and sugar dadies. I'm really surprised that a girl has the temerity to ask this question in a country where every single girl has more than two boyfriends. SMH!!!
you seem bitter about something else but definately not this topic...point of correction, not all girls are unfaithful...we still have good girls that are modest and keep to one boyfriend at a time..if they introduce such girl to our Nigerian guys, they will say they are not as flashy and curvy like the girl about town...a beautiful, curvy, tall girl that socializes alot is bouned to come across many admires that would want to date her at all cost with money to throw around. So if guys know these kind of girls and still ready to stick your head in it why then do you come back like wounded lions...when thier heart have been broken by this flashy girls.backing and abusing innocent women here on nairaland.WHY?
So dont stereotype all women if not you will have problem with trust...Sorry if your heart must have been broken in the past..We women must have had our own share of heart break too with our guys but we dont always lash it out on you guys. pls dont take it out on the op..You came on too harsh..that is not fair.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by feyilag(f): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I can proudly say I have never ask a guy for money.

Yes dat me.
I wrk and earn my own cash.
pls tel dem oo.i dnt collect money 4rm my bf or any guy even tho e is very comfortable,i depend solely on my parents(my dad dsnt want me 2 work while in school).i collect gifts&dats because i giv him too
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. [size=18] Although they don't bleep sha but [/size] they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha

So who made them to agree not to bleep ? She starving her guy and telling us nonsense...

Most of you ladies pretend alot.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
He probably cheated because they don't "bleep".

Maybe they didn't define their relationship at the start and now he can't go on without sex.

And just so you know,being beautiful or having a curvy shape is not what will keep a guy. undecided

Well said. These main chicks like forming beyonce or celibacy for a sexually active guy. Its all pretence..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Cheating in nigeria becoming a normal stuff.
Be as beautiful as beyonce or as curvy as kim kadarshian,they will still cheat.

Tell your friend to take heart.

I dont agree with you.

Not every man is silly.

Just do ur bit first..
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by omoharry(f): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
my babe of five years cheated last yr, I booted her asss. I dnt give a fucck or care.

This is the deal, I cook beans for children but I dnt eat it. Now, if u dnt want to eat beans, swerve. No be big deal.

It's not like I flaunt my cheating...its capped and u won't even knw...

But, call me anything u like, I will be down with the morally declined lady and not a dog. So, I cheat, so what? Does that give u the opportunity to cheat? No, it doesn't. You cheat only to prove that you are as despicable as I am...so, dnt come hanging on the excuse that u cheat cos I cheated. No, babe, u are a dog...just like I am!
dont pay evil for evil..if you continue to cheat becos you are pained does not justify why you should hurt an innocent woman in your relationship. it would be better to be a player than make a woman commit to you with the soul aim of cheating on her so that you can repay women in thier own coins..that is wickedness..and kama is so good that when it time to settle to down to find that good woman it will seem like finding a niddle in a grain sack..If you cheat in a relationship where there is no commitement then no problem but when there is commitment from both parties and alot of sacrifice and investiment has been poured into the relatioship, i dont see such behavious as morally ok..becos you are hurting the very person you looked into her eyes never to hurt...when you give out love then you get love in return but when it the other way round then you cant find love and affection from that person..even if you choose to have 100 side chicks..you will only satisfy your physical need but not the very need that you craved for ..You can only get what you give..I pray you find some one that will change your heart toward women for good..life is too short.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by mazizitonene(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
lies.
You guys can never be faithful to one partner.
says who undecided abi have yhu met all the guys besides this guy here is different wink
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
omoharry:
dont pay evil for evil..if you continue to cheat becos you are pained does not justify why you should hurt an innocent woman in your relationship. it would be better to be a player than make a woman commit to you with the soul aim of cheating on her so that you can repay women in thier own coins..that is wickedness..and kama is so good that when it time to settle to down to find that good woman it will seem like finding a niddle in a grain sack..If you cheat in a relationship where there is no commitement then no problem but when there is commitment from both parties and alot of sacrifice and investiment has been poured into the relatioship, i dont see such behavious as morally ok..becos you are hurting the very person you looked into her eyes never to hurt...when you give out love then you get love in return but when it the other way round then you cant find love and affection from that person..even if you choose to have 100 side chicks..you will only satisfy your physical need but not the very need that you craved for ..You can only get what you give..I pray you find some one that will change your heart toward women for good..life is too short.
pla, stop getting me wrong o. We still talk and caht very good. Besides, I have another babe, beautiful and normal. I am not saying I was pained because I wasn't. I was already months into another relationship before we broke since av first lernt abt her escapades. We live far apart.

What I am saying is: cheating doesn't have an excuse...one cheat because one is morally declined and not because she/he felt hurt.

I have been cheating since I knw abt relationships...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by skywalker240(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha

A matured date no bleep?...girls sef wetin? una think say our body na firewood wey go jst dey like that?
D guy 4ck up sha, but then again CONJI IS A 4CKIN BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by josescotch(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
That den ladies love so much. Besides a guy can't cheat all by himself right?
Julietcutie:

lol dat dangling tin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by sheyoroniyen(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

hmm but u guys make it seem like wen one is beautiful or curvy he wont cheat any how sha d guy dont deserve her
infact tiri gbosa 4 u.d guy doesnt deserves her.she needs a better person hu will respect her decision not to bleep.buh as for guys i dnt tink dey can stop cheatinggrin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Slikbae: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
God bless you for this beautiful comment. Most guys will try to justify cheating by saying their partner doesn't satisfy them, but we all know that's cock and bull.

Thanks for being very honest.
SLIDEwaxie:
People like me who cheat in relationships will only cook u a reason as an excuse. Cheating is a mental disorder, it knws no bound. There's no need asking questions: I cheat cos I wanted to. I dnt think I will stop!

And dnt let a cheat promise u he will stop, well, for what is wot, he will want to, but he won't.

The only thing I realise is that, when u dnt want to cheat, you won't. Even if a girl stands stark naked in front of u. But when we want to cheat, we just dnt see the logic in no wanting to.

But there is a clear difference btw a cheat and a fool who has no self-control.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Davotee(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

If i ask about your father now you will say I'm being insultive,but here you are generalizing all men to be the same. undecided

Well if you will stick to it then include every man you've ever known.

Deuces. wink
And For This Glorious Reply, Send Me Ur Account Details.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Slikbae: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
its all about love. True love.
Estharfabian:

it's All about respectHe obviously doesn't care about Your Friend the way she thought he did.
No sex In A relationship shouldn't be An Excuse for cheating. if he couldn't Withstand the terms, he should've just opted out.

The thought alone is Ludicrous!undecided

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by DrDxtrz: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

dude read d topic nd post well i said 'most' not 'all' guys so aint generalising anytin here...nd i dint say gals dont cheat m only sad for d poor gal
Am sorry cutie, I must have missed that.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Funny? I was bein' serious. Chick? never heard that on NL before.
You pretend a lot and is bad.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by josescotch(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Really? But u wld rather generalize in d case of men. Now u see how much itbhurts being generalized abbout
Julietcutie:
lipsrsealed
seriously? Its not fair dont use ur experience wit one unfaithful bitch to deal or judge other innocent gals na haba der r still decent gals out der na
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
DeeTus:
You pretend a lot and is bad.
I was and I am bein' serious.
Chick,you got the word for me? Yes? Or...?
And you mean I'm funny weird or funny I make you laugh?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Emodeee:

if i had a girl like you, pls why would i cheat?
I Wish You could see how "Cheatful" You sound....grin

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Slikbae:
its all about love. True love.
LoL!grin

You're Tryna say A guy can't cheat On Someone he loves?
You're kidding Huh? What planet do You live in?

Certainly Not Earth, I tell yah!

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was and I am bein' serious.
Chick,you got the word for me? Yes? Or...?
And you mean I'm funny weird or funny I make you laugh?
All of the above. But why would you support "relationship without sex"? Do you think it works?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Jok3r(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha

is nt abt all d physical endowment.... its abt patience, endurance nd virtues... did she gat dat
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
DeeTus:
All of the above. But why would you support "relationship without sex"? Do you think it works?
You think I'm weird?
Yes,I do.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Slikbae: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yes!!! exactly. A guy or girl cannot cheat on someone they love.

Real love can never cheat. Having mere feelings for someone isn't love. And because two people are dating and say "I love you" to each other doesn't mean they love each other either. There's a difference btw infatuation, lust, and real love.

Unfortunately in this day and time, Love is more rare than diamonds. But it still exists.
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You're Tryna say A guy can't cheat On Someone he loves?
You're kidding Huh? What planet do You live in?

Certainly Not Earth, I tell yah!

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
You think I'm weird? Yes,I do.
Yeah, you're not only weird but also tricky. grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
DeeTus:
Yeah, you're not only weird but also tricky. grin
Tricky? Explain.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Slikbae:
Yes!!! exactly. A guy or girl cannot cheat on someone they love.

Real love can never cheat. Having mere feelings for someone isn't love. And because two people are dating and say "I love you" to each other doesn't mean they love each other either. There's a difference btw infatuation, lust, and real love.

Unfortunately in this day and time, Love is more rare than diamonds. But it still exists.
Uh...

Alright. You make a fair point...
You're from Planet Earth Afterall!wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by winner01(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
Tell ur frnd not to have sex with him no matter what, else the trauma will be double.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Cutehector(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
If one doesn't believe in love, I dnt see any point why dey dating someone or in a relationship. They Berra remain single and die.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Jadekitana(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Tricky? Explain.
No, gurl. Am too busy for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.